Living with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said again as I looked at her. Still nervous it felt like I was in the same room as a barrel of gunpowder that could go off at any moment.

"Stop apologising," she said, "Shit happens."

"Sor..." I started but stopped myself. She smiled warmly at me and scowled at my half apology. "Are we good then?" I asked her wondering if we were still "friends" or not.

"We will be," she said grinning at me.

"We will be?" I repeated back to her.

"Yeah, lets make it even," she said still looking at me, "I wanna watch you."

"Fuck off," I said with no hesitation, but she continued looking at me with a serious expression. "You aren't joking are you?" I asked her.

"Nope," she grinned, "You saw me cum, I wanna see you cum."

"Really?" I asked her wondering if she really wanted to watch her brother play with himself.

"Well not really," she grinned, "But morbid curiosity..." she giggled.

Fuck me she was hot when she giggled. It was probably helped a lot by the fact she was effectively only wearing her underwear. She was wearing a small sky blue vest top that stopped way above her waist showing off her butterfly naval piercing and a pair of matching sky blue panties that showed a lot of leg. Not a thong cut, but if I was her I probably wouldn't be stood in my brothers room with just them on, especially after being caught masturbating a few hours earlier. She was fully covered, but the vest was tight enough to just about make out the outline of her nipples and her panties, well they were panties, they physically hid what they were designed to hide, but they were not thick enough to hide the shape of her body. I felt my penis twitch, and this time it didn't stop and I had to subtly shift position.

It was Sophie who broke my train of thought. "You will use it against me, you will tease me for years about it," she said, "So lets make it even, that way you have nothing over me."

I was dumbfounded as I stared at her. She was of course right, every opportunity I got, every argument that I was losing and I would throw it in her face. Phrases such as "Go fuck yourself" have a whole new meaning when you have indeed seen that person fucking themselves. She knew this, and making it "even" removed any advantage I had over her.

"Here?" I asked her.

"Well you sure as fuck aren't cumming on my bed," she replied smiling at me.

"You really want to watch?" I asked her. I had always been intrigued by exhibitionism and had dabbled in it with streaking and making drinks naked with people in the house. I had never been caught, but the risk was a turn on and now my cute twin sister was asking me to watch me play with myself.

"Yep," she said, "Come on. Get naked, get ya dick out."

"Naked?" I quizzed looking at her still expecting her to burst out laughing and say that she was joking. She held my gaze though and there was no flicker of emotion. She was serious, she wanted to watch me masturbate. ""You are serious aren't you?" I asked her.

"Fuck yeah," she said enthusiastically, "You saw me, it is only fair."

"I didn't see you on purpose," I argued but knew her response before I finished my statement.

"Yes you did," she said sharply, "You watched, you got the popcorn and watched. Not seeing me on purpose would have been seeing me, spinning on your heels and fucking off out. That didn't happen though did it?"

I ignored her question, there didn't seem to be much value in answering it. Instead I opted for my own question. "And then we are even?" I asked her to which she just nodded. "Okay fine, this is weird though" I said.

Her eyes seemed to light up when I agreed to it and her smile broadened slightly as she got comfortable on my gaming chair. She has seen me topless loads, on holidays, and even warmer days here, so I took my top off with no hesitation. Before I lost my nerve I removed my shorts and stepped out of them. My boxers were not much smaller than the shorts, and they fully covered me. In fact looking at the cut of her panties I would argue I was still the most decent of the two of us, even though I was topless. She was sat with her right foot on the floor, but her left foot bent up and her heel on the front of the chair, a girl only wearing panties, that is a nice view.

(5)

I came to the conclusion early afternoon, the only way to make things bearable again was to make things even. I considered just walking in on him, but that would make him stop, unless I crept in and that would just be really weird to try and spy on my brother. I considered hidden cameras, but that was even more weird. After much though the best option was he obvious one, just ask him. Guilt him, he watched me cum, to even the score, I should be able to watch him cum.

I knew Mum and Dad were out for the evening and wouldn't be back until late, he was avoiding me as was expected, all I needed to do was pluck up the courage. I played it through in my head so many times, "Hey bro, I wanna watch you whack off." "You saw me, lets make it even." I told myself I would do it at half 7, hesitating outside his door for a few seconds I knocked and waited.

He wouldn't have looked any more shocked if I had walked in wearing just a feather boa and a g string and did a strip dance for him. Although in his defence I had walked in wearing panties and vest and asked to watch him masturbate. My biggest concern was he would just tell me to fuck off and then I would look really stupid. He hadn't though, he looked understandably shocked, but he hadn't dismissed my suggestion out of hand.

To my amazement and curiosity he agreed to it. I was a virgin, I had never seen a guy naked, if you ignore videos and pictures. I had certainly never seen a real guy cum, or even with an erection and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit excited by the prospect, even if he was my brother. He removed his top and before I could finish appreciating his toned chest he removed his shorts as well. My eyes were drawn to his crotch area and I must admit I did expect a bulge, but the shorts were fairly loose fitted and contrary to the videos he wasn't going to be 9 inches long and as thick as my forearm. Well I assumed as much anyway, I am pretty sure having a cock that would split the average girl in half was not the norm. It was however quite entertaining to watch some poor girl get absolutely drilled by one, I am sure she enjoys it, on some level anyway.

I sat on his gaming chair and watched, the leather was cold on my bare bum, I had panties on, but they were fairly high leg and didn't fully protect from the cold. I lifted my left leg and placed my heel on the edge of the chair to protect at least one side of my bum from the cold. I didn't really think it through and pretty much as soon as I did it I realised my error as his eyes headed south and stayed south. The panties were designed as sleepwear so were fairly decent thick cotton, but sat how I was sat was pulling them tight against me and it was probably a fairly good, "outlined" view. I twitched my leg, I was going to shift position, but I didn't, I was gonna watch him cum, I had may as well give him something to look at I guess.

"Naked?" he asked me.

"Yep, naked," I replied removing my eyes from his shorts, "You saw me naked."

"No phones or anything?" he asked.

"Ew, no," I said, "Defo no phones."

"This is weird," he said looking at me.

"Yeah," I grinned, "It was also weird to walk in on your sister and then watch."

"Okay fine," he said, "One condition."

"What?" I asked.

"You have to be naked as well," he said looking at me.

"Ha, no way," I said, "I stay dressed."

"Topless," he tried.

"No, dressed," I said shaking my head. "You have seen me naked already."

"So you being topless doesn't really matter for you," he replied looking at me.

I hesitated for a second, he was still looking between my legs for well over 50% of the time and although I had never considered myself an exhibitionist, it was quite a nice feeling. I considered it for a second, but shook my head, "Nar, nice try," I replied, "I stay like this, I am effectively in underwear anyway."

"You are," he agreed, his eyes still south. He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds. "Do you really wanna do this?" he asked.

"Yep, get your dick out," I replied matter of factly. I was impressed by how confident I sounded. I was actually really nervous and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

He did, and my eyes nearly leapt out of their sockets. He hooked his thumbs into his boxers and slid them down. Leaving them at his feet he stood back up and cupped his hands over his privates. For less than a second he was covered and then he moved his hands to his side and stood in front of me naked. "Wow," I said, my eyes wide as I stared at his penis and balls. He was shaved, like fully hairless, his penis hanging down and his smooth testicles nestled in behind it. He wasn't very big, probably no bigger than my thumb in both girth and length and I am a petite girl with matching hands. His balls hung lower than his flaccid penis and I can see why it is generally accepted that a nude guy just looks untidy. Things sprout out and hang down and are generally untidy, which is a silly observation as it is anatomy 101. To see it in the flesh, so to speak, and it is beautifully ugly in design.

"You are staring," he said jerking my attention back to reality.

"Yeah sorry," I said grinning up at him. "Shaved?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged. "It feels nicer in bed, plus it makes things look bigger," he replied maintaining eye contact.

"Ooo, sleep naked do you?" I grinned ignoring his "bigger" comment for obvious reasons.

"Yeah, always," he replied returning my smile, "I assume you don't?"

"No, I wear this usually," I replied indicating what I had on, "Height of summer I may go topless, but not usually."

"Go topless now," he suggested.

"You wish," I grinned, "How do you... you know.. make it hard?"

He didn't reply, he just held himself in his right hand and slowly started to stroke his hand back and forth. He took hold of himself, his large hand totally enveloping his penis as he started to stroke up and down it. He did it very slowly and gently squeezed and twisted his hand as he did it. I couldn't actually see anything as his hand was totally covering him, but it looked kinda sexy. I felt my nipples tingle and without looking I knew that they were erect and more than likely visible through my top. I also felt a similar tingle between my legs, it was turning me on, just watching him was turning me on. It was fascinating, slowly over the period of ten seconds or so he grew from the size of my thumb to probably three times the size. I am maybe being generous there, length wise he probably doubled, but girth wise, he went from thumb size to quite big, thicker than two fingers anyway, much thicker.

"Like that," he said stopping and leaving his penis standing to attention between his legs intermittently stroking himself a few times then stopping again.

"Wow," I said staring at it, "Does that feel nice?" I asked.

"A little," he replied, "Not really nice though."

"It looks..." I started, losing my train of thought as I noticed it was bouncing in time with his heartbeats. "It looks angry," I grinned at him.

(6)

I was nervous, really nervous as I stood naked in front of my sister. Her mouth actually fell open when she saw me erect, which did a lot to help my confidence. Despite her being impressed with me stood at full length I had to keep stroking occasionally to maintain it. I didn't say anything, I just took hold of myself and started to do what I had done countless times before. She just stared and watched my every hand movement. After a while I wished that I was not stood up and she seemed to pick up on my hesitation. "Do you normally stand?" she asked.

"No," I grinned back at her, "Do you?"

"Oh hell no, my legs would go, I would be in a heap on the floor," she giggled. Her shy giggle helped my erection no end and it felt like I was going to explode there and then. She was so unbelievably hot. I wondered if I was the first guy she had ever seen naked, I was 99% sure she was a virgin, so I assumed so, but wasn't totally sure.

"How do you normally do it?" I asked her, my eyes drawn between her legs and I pictured her sat on the chair with her hand down the front of her panties.

"Laying on my back," she said, "Or knelt up sometimes. How about you?"

"Knelt up is nicest," I said not wanting to cum on myself and knelt up it would go on the floor at least.

"Go on then," she urged, "Lets see."

I got on my knees and opened my legs slightly. Kneeling up I took myself in my hand again and started to get into the rhythm that I loved. She didn't say anything, she just stared at me as I played with myself. I was not cut, and my foreskin slid back exposing the purple head of my penis. Her eyes widened when she saw it and kept glancing up at me. I have never been watched before, but fuck me, being watched by a girl only wearing her underwear is a massive turn on. "How often do you do it?" she asked me, her eyes not leaving my hand and penis.

"Um. Daily," I said hearing my own breathing wobble my words.

"Really?" she asked me looking at my face, "Daily?"

"Yeah, at least, morning and night sometimes," I admitted.

"That is awesome," she giggled, "Wow, so you don't go to the gym you just do this?" she added sticking her tongue out at me.

"What about you?" I asked looking at her face, but my eyes being drawn to her chest where her nipples were just about visible through the than material of her vest.

"Couple of times a week," she replied.

"Couple?" I pressed.

"Okay, a few, every other day maybe," she admitted.

I smiled at her as I imagined her playing with herself.. She smiled back as she watched me. She watched my eyes fall between her legs and she just grinned at me and I am sure she actually opened her legs slightly to improve the view, not that it needed it. I would almost say her having panties on was sexier than her being naked and showing me all. The tease of what is there and yet not being able to see it was amazing. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was not a shadow, and there was a small spot of wetness between her legs making her panties go a darker blue. I looked back up at her and grinned.

She smiled back at me, "Nice view you perv?" she asked with a grin.

"Maybe," I replied smiling back at her as I could feel my climax building, but wanting it to last longer I slowed down a little.

"How long do you last?" she asked me.

"Not much longer," I gasped as I neared my finish. Closing my eyes for a second I imagined her on her back, naked, with me knelt between her legs and instead of my hand wrapped around my cock I was buried balls deep in her wet pussy. "Oh fuck," I whispered, opening my eyes and staring at her.

"Ooo you cumming?" she asked enthusiastically and leaned forward moving her leg down and hiding between her legs.

I nodded as I closed my eyes and imagined me screwing her. I bet she felt so nice, I bet she was so tight, her virgin pussy begging my virgin cock to to pound it as hard as I could and fill her with my seed. "What are you imagining?" she asked seductively and in a very leading way.

"You don't wanna know," I replied honestly, but urgently as I was so close.

"This?" she asked and as I opened my eyes to look at her again she lifted her top up showing me her breasts. She didn't take her top off she just lifted it so it was gathered around the top of her chest and neck. I felt my eyes nearly pop out of my head as I stared at her bare chest. Videos I picked were always massive chested blondes, but wow, petite chested raven black cuties were maybe my new favourite.

"Oh fuck yes," I gasped as I felt my body lose control.

I felt the pulse of orgasm and the release of pressure. I didn't see it, but I knew it went a fair distance. The force of my ejaculation, but mainly by her gasp of amazement. "Oh wow that is awesome," she said staring. A second ribbon of cum exploded out of me and landed a good 2 feet away from my knelt position followed by a third and fourth that barely cleared my hand. "Wow, so much comes out," she observed.

"Yeah, it is kinda messy," I said as I took a tissue that I happened to have within reach and wiped the back of my hand.

She grinned at me for a few seconds, not saying anything as she watched my semen slowly soak into the carpet. "So what did you just imagine?" she asked with a sparkle in her eyes and a wry smile.

I didn't reply, I just smiled at her as I cleaned myself up and got to my feet. Self conscious I covered myself and just looked at her.

(7)

It was amazing, his cum flew across the room, the first one being over 2 feet from his cock as he came. I couldn't help, but imagine what it felt like inside me. The speed that his hand went to simulate what was effectively what the female body was designed to do was impressive. He stroked so fast way way faster than I ever went with fingers. Could a guy go that fast when in a girl, or did he go faster with a hand? Imagine that force inside me, firing it two feet that must feel amazing deep inside me and I felt my tummy tingle a little bit. I just watched with fascination as the milky white liquid soaked into his carpet while he cleaned his hand up. It also made me make a mental note to always wear slippers when I was in his room. I went in a fair bit barefoot and I was effectively walking on semen if he did this twice a day.

"Did you imagine fucking me?" I asked him.

He just stared at me, he didn't need to answer. His eyes were wide with "Oh fuck" as I asked the direct question. I was imagining him fucking me and what it felt like, so I bet he was thinking the same. Hell for the last few moments I was sat with my legs practically open and my tits out, and his eyes didn't deviate far from that view. I could feel how wet I was and sat like that I would be very surprised if I wasn't soaking into my panties a little bit. "Dirty boy," I giggled as I stood up and tip toed to the door. Opening it I turned to look at him. "That makes us even," I said giving him a warm smile as I left his room and softly closed the door behind me. I needed a shower, and I was going to go cross-eyed while having one, so horny after watching that. I needed toys, I wanted, in fact no, I needed to fuck myself.