Living with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
556 Followers

Speeding up with my hand I let the sensation build up inside me before slowing to a steady pace again. I could cum so quickly and as my hand worked up and down my shaft I could feel myself beginning to lose control. "Yes," I whispered to myself as I arched my back, cupped my balls and gently squeezed them.

My right hand going as quick as I could manage I felt my body let go. "Oh yes," I breathed as a ribbon of creamy cum exploded out of me and landed on my chest. A second landed on my stomach and the third and fourth barely dribbling onto my hand that was slowing down. Stopping I watched as the last couple of ejaculations of semen bubble out and down the shaft of my cock. I waited a few seconds before letting go and cleaning up.

Covering myself up with the duvet I watched TV and dozed for a while. I could hear Mum and dad downstairs being way noisier than I felt was necessary as they did whatever they were doing. Building a shed by the sounds of it. I heard Sophie get up around half 10 and be intercepted by dad who quizzed her on her room and other stuff. I then heard Mum come upstairs and add her opinion to the conversation which was met with Sophie's usual sarcasm and sharpness. I wouldn't dare, if I spoke to them like that I would get a proper dressing down I am sure, but she gets away with it. Hormonal female maybe so maybe she gets cut more slack.

I heard Mum tell her to "Put some fucking clothes on," which made me smile. She did seem to wander around the house a lot not wearing a lot. I assume it was what she slept in and and although she was never actually showing anything it was pretty much underwear and some of it didn't leave that much to the imagination. A tight vest and no bra shows enough, and yes, before you ask, I have cum to that image a few times. She is cute, she is still my sister, but she does have an awesome body. She is one of those annoying people who can eat pizza and chips three meals a day for months and not put on any weight. In her defence she was pretty active, but even so, if I ate half the shit she did I would be the size of a house, again.

I heard Mum and Dad go out and kicked off the duvet. It was 11am and I needed a shower before the boiler people arrived and turned the water off. I put a bath robe on and got my towel. Putting it in the bathroom I gently tapped on Sophie's door. We always checked that the other didn't need the bathroom before going for a shower. You can guarantee if you don't check a few minutes into your shower there will be a tap at the door asking how long you will be. Nothing is more annoying than a rushed shower with an impatient sister tapping on the door every 3 seconds.

I looked at the door, she had been awake 30 minutes earlier, but maybe she had fallen asleep again. I was about to give up and just go for my shower when I heard a sleepy voice. "Erm, yeah," she said almost like a moan and barely audible through the door.

I opened the door and popped my head in. I was going to say I was just going for a shower and does she need the bathroom. Before I had finished the "J" of the first word though I froze and stared at her. Her room is arranged so the bed is against the same wall as the door and to the left as you look in. Her door opens to the right and she was laying on her bed with nothing on. Nothing, not a stitch, her milk white skin looked like it had never seen sunlight from head to toe as she lay stretched out in front of me. My eyes were drawn to the only dark patch on her, her neatly trimmed jet black pubes punctuated her white body perfectly and it was then I realised that she wasn't asleep.

Her legs were open and both of her hands were between them. I could see her index and middle fingers on her right hand pushing in and out of her, her fingers glistening with her wetness as they slid out of her. With her left hand she was rubbing at her clit as her toes curled into the sheets crumpling them up as she twisted on her back. "Oh yes," she whispered softly to herself shifting her position slightly but not breaking rhythm with her hands and fingers.

She was almost fluid as she fingered herself, she was not working against her body she was working with it. Her hips lifting and falling to aid what her fingers were doing as she firmly, but so sensuously played with herself. It was beyond sexy, her body was perfect, almost doll like in build and shape. Even though she was very petite her delicate female shape and slight curves flowed down the length of her entire body. Her mouth was open and occasionally she gasped a few breaths of air, but most the time she held her breath. Her eyes were flickering between closed and open. They were glassy and unfocused as she stared up at the ceiling for a second or two before looking back down her body to watch her hands. "Fuck yes," she purred, almost silently as she snapped her head back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

I froze and held my own breath as she looked up at the headboard for a second or two, from the corner of her eye if she was not on another planet she would have seen me. Just when I thought she had to see me instead of focusing on me her sparkling green eyes rolled into the back of her head and her eye lids fluttered closed. "Yes," she murmured softly before gasping for air twice as she fingered herself, her hand thrusting her fingers in and out of herself in time with her rising and falling hips.

It then dawned on me what I was watching, I was watching my sister masturbate, the betrayal of trust was beyond anything I could imagine at that moment in time. Masturbation is such a personal and intimate time and I was invading her privacy. Her eyes fluttered open again as her face was looking directly towards me. I held my breath, I was expecting her to explode and probably murder me, but as her eyes opened only the whites of her eyes were visible and they quickly closed again. "Fuck, yes," she murmured, little more than a whisper and she took a few deep breaths.

Changing position she straightened her legs out down the bed and sped up with her finger on or around her clit. My focus went back to her pussy as I watched, I had watched many girls do this to themselves, it was just all previous viewings were porn videos and none of them were anywhere near the intensity of the real thing. She wasn't shaved or even shaped what hair she had there, she clearly trimmed and looked after it, but she had very obvious hair. Most girls on porn videos are shaved to within and inch of their lives and I thought I liked that, a popular masturbation image was to just watch a hairless girl teasing herself. In real life though, pubes were hot. The contrast between her milk white skin and jet black hair was so cute and sexy, of course it was all helped by her involuntary moans and squeaks as she fingered herself to nirvana.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as I looked at her face again, her delicate features contorted by ecstasy. She closed her legs trapping her hands between her legs as she again stopped breathing. She let out a soft feminine whimper over a period of a few seconds, "Yes yes yes!" she said, her urgency catching in her throat making her words not quite a whisper as I watched her orgasm in front of me.

"Wow," I muttered to myself, my eyes not blinking to not miss a fraction of a second her display.

(3)

It was so good, so fucking good as I got myself off with my fingers. As deep inside me as I could manage I used the thumb on my left hand to apply indirect pressure to my clit. Direct pressure

was too much, but indirect intensified the orgasm. I was so horny, it had been a few days since I had orgasmed due to having my period and my body craved release. The cool air against my naked exposed skin down my body felt so nice, my duvet discarded off my bed, the panic of nearly being walked in on by Dad a distant memory. I opened my legs wider to give myself a better angle wishing my fingers were longer I thrust two in and out of myself applying pressure towards the front to rub against my g-spot.

I swapped position so my legs were out straight, on my back I kept fingering myself. I was so nearly there, I could feel the tingle in my tummy and my pussy was almost screaming for more than my small fingers could give it. Tensing my legs as I neared my release I twisted them together trapping my hand between my legs. Pushing my fingers deeper I felt my body let go. An electrical pulse rippled through me and I orgasmed. "Yes yes yes!" I said, startling myself slightly as I heard my own voice not quite keeping to a whisper. Pushing harder and faster I climaxed. Biting my lip to stop myself screaming I could feel my body pulsing as I brought myself off to a fantastic orgasm.

Now don't get me wrong, any and all orgasms are awesome, but you sometimes get those perfect storms of the right amount of build up and horniness that culminates in a mind blowing climax that makes you dizzy for a few seconds.

The world that I was in though was shattered as I heard a male voice, "Wow." That was all they said, but the voice came from my room and not the world I had just rubbed myself into in my mind. My pleasure and dazed reality shattered to be replaced with that sick feeling of adrenaline dump into your system. The same one you get when you wake up that second too late to stop yourself falling out of bed. The realisation of your situation coming into focus too late to do anything about it.

I opened my eyes and snapped my head towards my door while at the same time throwing my hands between my legs to cover myself. Steve was stood in the doorway just staring at me. "Oh my god, fuck off!" I screamed at him which seemed to jolt him back to reality as he blinked and his eyes focused on my eyes and not my nudity. "Get out, fuck off, oh my God, Steve, get out," I screamed, my voice breaking to tears half way through the words.

"Sorry," he said as he left my room in a panic leaving my door open.

I just stared at the place he had been standing, my hands still covering between my legs, but my breasts still fully on show. Not that it mattered, the horse had well and truly bolted as I metaphorically bolted the door. I hadn't heard him come in, but I knew he had been stood there long enough to see me orgasm. He had seen me finger myself and climax, a mind blowing earth shattering orgasm had been watched by my own brother. "Grrrr!" I shouted, no words, just a growl of anger and humiliation as I jumped up and slammed my door much much louder than I was expecting. "Fuck fuck FUCK," I spat to myself as I grabbed a bath robe and wrapped it round myself as the tears began to flow.

My tears were just shock and humiliation at being caught and I quickly regained control of myself. Deep breathing I hoped to wake up and it all be a dream, but I knew it wasn't When in a dream you cant tell it is a dream, but when you are not dreaming you somehow know and whatever you are experiencing is real. I sat on my bed for a few moments, my mind going at a thousand miles an hour. I had just been caught masturbating by my brother, everyone did it, but the last thing an 18 year old needed was to be caught. Conscious about my mere existence, never mind the taboo of masturbation re-awoke my tummy into feeling like it was going to eject all contents. Luckily I hadn't eaten since last night and there was nothing to come out as I dry wretched.

Staring ahead I sipped at my water I always brought up to bed and focused on not throwing up. "Fuck sake,"I said to myself after a few moments regaining my composure. Taking my frustration out on the TV remote I slammed it into the bed causing it to bounce off and onto the floor with a clatter. "Fuck off," I told it as though it was a sentient entity. 11:51, I had best tidy my room as boiler engineers would be here soon.

"It would have been better to get walked in on by them," I muttered to myself as I picked up a weeks worth a discarded clothes and dishes that needed washing. It didn't actually take me as long as I expected and at 12:20 I was done. Going to the bathroom I had a wash and went back to my room to get dressed.

At exactly 12:30 there was a knock at the door followed by the doorbell ringing. I opened the door and let them in, they showed me their ID, but I didn't look at it never mind read what it said. At least if they were murders I wouldn't have to face my brother. I showed them where the boiler was and left them to it. I offered them a drink which they declined which was fine by me as I hate making hot drinks as I don't drink them so I am rubbish at it.

I stayed in the living room and when they went upstairs I heard footsteps on the stairs. Steve poked his head round the corner and looked at me. If looks could kill he would be deader than dead. "Sorry," he said.

"You can fuck off," I snapped, "I am not talking to you."

The engineers were there for about 45 mins before they were done. It was a shame I was in such a bad mood as one of them was pretty hot. Any hope of conversation was cut short by my one word replies and they left leaving some paperwork that I placed on the table.

Steve came back downstairs and came into the living room. He didn't even get chance to say anything before I had told him to fuck off. I was seriously not in the mood for him and he turned around to leave the room again. My eyes were piercing as I watched him. "I cant believe you watched," I said just as he was about to go through the door.

He stopped and turned to look at me, he looked so guilty. "I didn't," he said.

"What did you see?" I asked rhetorically, he saw the lot and I knew it and the least he could do was be honest and just admit he is a dirty pervert and needs putting down.

"Er, um," he stammered as he tried to come up with an answer.

"Yeah, don't lie. I cant believe you fucking watched," I snapped glaring at him, "Why didn't you knock?"

"I did," he said immediately, "I did, I heard you say yeah," he replied.

I blushed, maybe I didn't masturbate as quietly as I maybe thought I did. "Clearly not a yes to come in," I replied feeling my face flush with embarrassment.

"Clearly," he said, "So sorry, it was just..."

"No. No no no, whatever is after "just" I don't wanna know," I said holding my hand up, "You fucking watched, for sucks sake Steve."

"Sorry," he said again and for the first time in his entire life of apologies he sounded like he was genuinely sorry. I looked at him and his expression was one I hadn't seen before.

"What did you see?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Errr," he said just looking at me nervously.

"I know," I said holding his gaze for a second as we looked at each other, "Everything?" I asked hesitantly. I suspected he saw everything but I didn't know for sure.

"Yeah," he said quietly as he nodded his head and looked at me for my reaction.

We looked at each other for a few seconds until he left the room and I heard him go back upstairs. I didn't know what to say, my anger had gone and had been replaced by... well replaced by something I am not even sure what it was. Was that what it felt like to be proper betrayed, not just kid in a school yard betrayed, but a massive breach of trust. I didn't really mind the fact he caught me, shit happens and everyone does it. It is not ideal by any stretch of the imagination, but no locks on doors and living with family it is always a risk. I am amazed Mum or Dad haven't caught me yet, as they are very sporadic with whether they knock or not. What was hurting was the fact that he watched and he didn't just walk in on me. He saw what I was doing and instead of spinning on his heels he grabbed the popcorn and watched me bring myself to orgasm.

(4)

She was pissed, like seriously pissed off. I had never seen her look at me like that. We fought quite regularly, but her tone and the real venom in her words was something I had never heard or seen before. I felt sick in my stomach, I was beginning to think that this could be it for the two of us and we would never be the same again. One of those things that drives a wedge between family members that in 20 years time it is never mentioned, but there is always an air of tension between us. I loved her, and not in a weird "lets have babies" way, but as a sister, she was great, funny, cheeky, passionate. Her passion got her in more trouble than it got her out of, she was very impulsive and emotional in her decisions. Maybe she was just a typical 18 year old girl still learning how to live with relatively new hormones that were racing around her system, either way, she was amazing, but she needed time, she needed to cool off.

I stayed out of her way for the rest of the day. Mum and Dad came back, but said that they were going out for dinner and wouldn't be back until later, so that just left Sophie and myself in the house. I made my own dinner at around half 6 when I heard her go back into her room. Avoidance was easier than dealing with it and as a bloke that was the option I took.

I couldn't get the image of her out of my head. She was intoxicating, her delicate petite feminine form and her adorable moans and gasps as she brought herself to climax. It was almost fluid the way she did it, not at all battling with her body, her fingers and body in perfect harmony as she got herself off. I don't fancy my sister, don't get me wrong, she is pretty cute, but she is my sister and my feelings were not in any way sexual, but she was the first real girl I had seen doing that sort of thing. Truth was she was first I had seen naked if you ignore pictures and dirty videos.

It wasn't a turn on though, even the mental image of her didn't give me an erection, each time there was a twitch down there guilt ripped through me and put an end to those thoughts.

It was half 7 and I was just watching some rubbish on TV, I wasn't really paying much attention to it, it was just back ground noise. I was messing with my phone and considering turning on my PS4 to see if anyone was online when there was a tap at my door. It had to be Sophie, no one else was in. "Yeah, come in," I said turning to face the door.

She came in and smiled at me. I was half expecting her to come in with a shotgun and blast me before turning it on herself, but I have an over active imagination. "You are a dick," she said looking at me, she meant it, but there was no real venom behind her words. If you ignore the fact she just called me a dick, she has called me worse, much worse.

"Um, yeah, I cant argue against that," I conceded

"Did you really knock?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said, "I was checking if you needed bathroom before I went for a shower. I was about to give up assuming you had fallen asleep again when I heard you say erm yeah," I explained.

"It was probably, Oh yes," she replied flashing me a smile as she said it.

"Yeah," I replied returning her smile and feeling a little more comfortable, "I guess it was. So sorry."

"Why didn't you just see and turn around and leave?" she asked me.

I shrugged, "Morbid curiosity I guess," I replied instantly regretting my choice of words.

"Cheeky fucker," she grinned, "Morbid? Fuck off."

"You know what I mean," I laughed so glad she didn't take offence at my choice of words.

"I assume you saw the lot?" she asked me as she looked at me. I could tell by her expression that she didn't want the answer even though she already knew the answer.

"Kinda yeah," I said softly half expecting her to yell at me.

"Good view?" she asked me with a beaming grin.

I stared at her for a second not really knowing what to answer. I hesitated for a second longer opening and closing my mouth a couple of times. She just kept looking at me while smiling. I opted for honesty, "Yeah, very nice," I said watching for her reaction.

"Pervert," she giggled as she shook her head, "I cant believe you caught me fingering myself."

stripgnd
stripgnd
556 Followers