Living with Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of me and kissed me on the neck again. "Thanks," he said. I turned my head and kissed him on the lips.

"Welcome," I grinned at him closing my legs, "Morning horn?" I asked.

"Yeah a little, like the good old days," he replied kissing me again.

"As short as the early days," I replied with a wry smile. He had cum very quickly.

"Yeah, sorry," he said reaching his hand around to finger me, but I stopped him.

"You can owe me," I replied, "You had best get sorted," I added.

He lingered, but after a few moments he got up and I had a good look at him. I had seen it before, many many times, but even now his athletic body still did it for me. His firm bum and broad shoulders, not to mention his penis and balls that were now fully relaxed. Even so, he looked hot naked, he looked hot dressed, but naked, wow, shame I was already full of his cum. Gone were the days when I could summon him back and after a quick hand job we could go again.

Steve wasn't ready, it was unlikely that he would have been as it was early. As it happened though Carl was hardly a morning person, and those two factors combined to raised voices. After ten minutes or so I gave up, kicked the duvet off, put a bathrobe on and went downstairs to act as referee. I could hear Sophie and Steve arguing upstairs and rolled my eyes. She was even less of a morning person and would likely kill him if he annoyed her too much. She was short tempered and one hell of a hot head. Not unlike me when I was younger, but now nearly 40 I have more self control. Well, any self control. I went upstairs to make sure no one died and Sophie was in Steve's room. "Fucking useless," she snapped.

I hated when she swore, we all do it and I am a hypocrite for not liking it. It just seemed wrong though such words coming from such a cute mouth. She was almost doll like, pure white skin and jet black hair. Slight delicate facial features and a petite body that didn't lend itself to harsh language. She was good at it though, she didn't swear at me, or around me when she knew I was there, but she did swear and when she swore she meant it. "Sophie," I snapped back, "Language!"

She apologised and gave some excuse that I didn't listen to as I wasn't interested. She walked past the door to my room and I had to double take. For a second I though she was topless, but she did have a baby pink vest on. It has been a long time since I have been 18, but I am fairly sure that I didn't wander around the house in my underwear. Even if I did I definitely didn't wander around like that when my Dad and brother were around. She just didn't give a shit though. She routinely walked around in what was basically underwear. "Sophie, will you please put some clothes on," I said as I also noticed the size of her panties, which were ridiculous considering that is all she had on her lower half. Even not wanting to you could read her lips, no requirement to be half naked.

She argued back, of course she did, she always argued. She had to get the last word in no matter what the argument was and whether she was right or wrong. I am sure I was the same, but fuck me, she tested my patience at times. She muttered something as she walked off and I heard her door close and the sound of someone noisily falling onto their bed.

I managed to get Carl and Steve packed and away only 30 minutes late which was an achievement and as I was already awake and no longer horny I just showered and got dressed. We needed a few bits from the shop so I decided to go now and get it sorted. I went into Sophie's room and asked if she needed anything. She was laying on her bed with no duvet on. Her legs were bent at the knees and were at about 90 degrees in the air. She was still wearing the pink vest and black thong that she had been wearing earlier.

"Errr knock," she said sounding both sarcastic and scalding at the same time.

"Sorry," I said. I foolishly assumed that she would get up early, but she had gone back to bed and with her guilty expression, unnatural position and erect nipples pushing through her thin vest I realised I had disturbed her.

I went to the shops and got what we needed. I treated her to come vodka, not Grey Goose as she requested, but a decent brand anyway. Plus I got us some steak for dinner as a treat. As expected I didn't really see her for the day, she only came down to be fed, both lunch and dinner. She must be the only person I know who sees no issue with having a steak dinner with a glass of vodka and diet coke. Although she was dressed, which made a change.

She disappeared back up to her room after dinner which suited me. I had a bottle of wine with my name on it, plus Fifty Shades of Grey recorded and ready to go. Carl refused to watch it with me, which did surprise me as lets face it, I was the target audience. It would likely make me quite horny and he would reap the rewards of that result, but whatever. A glass of wine, a bar of chocolate, some soft core mummy porn and a vibrator later would do me nicely. Literally.

I showered again and changed into a knee length t-shirt with some panties. As I say I normally sleep naked, but a bathrobe that only ties together and a bottle of wine is never a good idea. Also a t-shirt and no underwear is a bad idea for the same reason, hence the panties. I put the film on around half 7 and settled in for the night.

It was good, kinda guilty little secret. It felt like I was watching a dirty video while Carl slept. The same sort of naughtiness. Did the trick though, a couple of glasses of wine and I found my legs not as crossed as they maybe should have been with wandering finger tips across the front of my underwear.

(3)

I went back upstairs and stripped for a shower. Walking across the hallway naked to the bathroom I glanced out of the window to confirm that the tree maintained my privacy. Which it did, still a stupid design. Although it would have been a bit late if the tree had shed it's leaves over the last day or two, I was middle of the hallway in my birthday suit. I showered and ran the gauntlet wrapped in a towel back to my room, Mum had come back during my shower. I dried and dressed as well as put on some make-up. I had no intention of going out anywhere, but I always wore at least eye make-up.

Mum had got me some vodka which was nice of her. She had also got us some steak for dinner which was a nice treat. Steak, chips, peas, mushrooms, onion rings and peppercorn sauce. I went back up to my room with a vodka and put on my TV.

Tonight was my chance. Ever since watching Ellie go cross eyed with one a few weeks ago I wanted a sex toy. In fact no, I needed a sex toy. Her face as it penetrated her body and then how quickly it got her off had me sold. Even with an audience and fighting climax she lasted minutes, I bet they felt amazing.

I had substituted one with fruit and a hairbrush handle, but I knew I was missing out. Mum and Dad were fairly liberal and I have no doubt if I just straight up asked them if I could have one there would be no issue at all. However at 18 asking your parents for a sex toy is embarrassing. I had plucked up courage a few times, but at the moment of asking I had lost confidence and not gone through with it. Now with just Mum and myself in the house was my chance. Two generous vodka's in and that was the sweet spot of Dutch Courage and just being drunk.

I didn't want to be drunk when asking, but I sure as hell didn't want to be sober either. I went downstairs and delayed by going into the kitchen for another drink. Pouring slowly and playing over the seemingly endless scenarios in my head I nearly went back upstairs and didn't ask. A quick mental pep talk though and I turned left out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Mum was sat on the sofa and watching TV as expected. She was nursing a glass of wine and reaching for the TV remote she paused whatever she was watching. "Hi" she said, "I assume you aren't out of vodka?"

I smiled at her and it was then I noticed. I am not sure what I noticed, but do you know when someone is trying to act natural and all they achieve is looking more suspicious. She was sat with her left leg underneath her and her right leg bent at the knee with her foot resting on the edge of the sofa. I caught a glimpse higher up than I intended, but as she saw my eye line she dropped her foot off the sofa instantly. I am not sure if she had underwear on, I am assuming so, but it could have been shadow it could have been the black material of panties or it could have been privates. I glanced at the TV and when paused Sky displays the title of the program currently being watched. "Fifty Shades of Grey" was 27 minutes in. I put two and two together. She had been misbehaving and I had just busted her. I flickered a smile and glanced at her bare legs. "Er... will you 'please' put some clothes on," I teased over emphasising the word please.

"Funny," she said regaining her composure. "Still better dressed than you usually are."

I giggled and looked at the TV. "Any good?" I asked her.

"It is okay," she said.

"You mind?" I asked gesturing to the seat next to her. It was a generous four seat sofa and with neither of us being big we could pretty much stretch our legs out and not touch feet.

"Feel free," she said shifting her position to make herself comfortable. She took great care to not flash anything and I wondered if it was damp panties that needed adjusting, or if she was indeed only wearing the shirt.

"Refill?" I asked her.

"I would need another bottle," she said to which I just shrugged. "Go on then," she said.

I went and got her another bottle of wine and placed it on the table for her. I just brought the corkscrew in as I had never managed to open a win bottle in my life so didn't even attempt it. She thanked me and I sat on the sofa next to her. "Do you want it restarting?" she asked me.

"Nar, I will catch up," I said as I tucked my legs underneath myself and watched the film.

I wasn't the target audience, that was clear. You know what though, a hot guy is a hot guy, and yeah, not wet, but definitely warmer than was my normal. All the way through it I was practising in my head asking her for a sex toy. From the simple "Can I have one," to the convoluted dancing around the subject hoping she would just offer.

I took a deep breath and looked at her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Mum." I said getting her attention, "Can I borrow some money?"

"Yeah, cause, how much do you need?" she asked sipping at her wine as she took her credit card out of her purse.

"Hundred?" I asked. It was a good question, they ranged from a few bucks to thousands.

"What do you need it for?" she asked.

That was the question that got me. I froze, and stared at her like a rabbit in the headlights. I had rehearsed it so many times, but when it came it saying the words, vibrator, dildo, or sex toy to my Mum just caught in my throat. She looked back at me and her face quickly dropped to concern. "You aren't in trouble are you?" she asked sitting up straighter and looking at me.

"No," I said quietly, "No, not at all," I said louder and more confidently.

"It isn't drugs is it?" she asked, still looking concerned.

"God no," I said instantly, "No, I am fine."

"Okay," she said. We had a good relationship and there was a trust and mutual respect there. I may answer back and push my luck, but I knew how far I could go and I could never lie to her. She didn't 100% look convinced though.

I took a deep breath which she noticed and I saw her tense as doubt crept back into her mind again. "I want a..." I said, again the words sticking in my throat, "You know... a girl thing," I said meekly. In no scenario in my mind was that an option. Asking like a frightened child for some sweets, but that is how it happened and I was stuck with that reality now.

Mum just looked at me for a few seconds until the penny dropped. Her eyes lit up in realisation and relief. "Oh, yeah, of course," she said with a relieved laugh, "Thank fuck I thought you were in trouble," she said the relief obvious in her voice.

Her F word took me by surprise and I couldn't help myself. "Language," I scalded.

"Sorry," she smiled, "Damn I had you in an alley way shooting up and all sorts then. Thank God. Of course you can borrow some money for that."

"Thanks," I said shyly smiling back at her.

She put her credit card back in her purse and took out a different one from the back. "Put it on that one," she said passing me the card with a warm smile, "Your Dad doesn't see the statements for that one," she added.

"Thanks," I said taking the card and placing it on the sofa next to me.

She sipped at her wine. She looked like the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders. "What are you getting?" she asked after a few moments and several sips of wine.

"Oh, um, I dunno?" I shrugged looking at her for advice. Which was odd, she advised on a lot and we were close, but short of the birds and the bees talk a few years ago we hadn't really discussed sex. She had always made it totally clear I was okay to ask anything, but with the internet there isn't much you cant find out for yourself.

She saw my questioning expression and placed her glass down. "Depends what you like," she said.

"How do you mean? I asked her.

"You know," she said. Now it was her turn to be shy. "Penetration, or vibrations, or whatever," she said. Her tone not quite confident in what she was discussing and yet not shying away from it.

"Oh, I don't know," I said looking at her.

She refilled her glass and I followed her lead taking a sip of my vodka and coke. "I assume you..." she began, "I assume you masturbate?" she asked looking at me after plucking up the courage.

I lit up. Boom, bright red. My Mum had just asked me if I finger myself. "I do," she said taking the attention off me with her admission, "And I am married," she added.

I smiled at her, not really knowing what to say. "Were you before?" I asked with a wry smile.

Her turn to blush, although no where near as bright as I went. "Not as subtle as I thought." she said, "Not as such, but I probably should have been somewhere more private," she added with a smile.

"Yeah probably," I agreed, but was so grateful of her taking the attention off me for those few seconds. If she didn't I think I would have clammed up and that would have been that. Given time to process the situation though definitely helped. "To answer your question, yeah, I do," I said. I couldn't bring myself to say masturbate to my Mum, but she knew what question I was answering.

"What feels nicest?" she asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. Luckily, I am not sure I could have answered that question in that situation. "There are many options. Dildos, vibrators, just clit vibrators..." she said.

I couldn't help but smile as she said clit. I know, childish, but it is a funny word made even more so when your Mum uses it in a serious conversation. "I just kinda..." I said, "You know..."

"No, I don't," she giggled, "I really don't know how you do it," she grinned.

"I just..." I began and paused for a long while, "Finger myself."

"Do you penetrate or just rub yourself?" she asked, but saw my rabbit in the headlights look again. This was not my comfort zone. This would not be my comfort zone with my mates, never mind my Mum. Taking the attention off me again she put herself forward to the spotlight. "I love clit, I rarely climax with penetration."

"Really?" I asked her a little surprised. I thought penetration was the next level, I assumed something big in me would make it much better. This not being a given was surprising.

"Yeah, it still feels really really nice," she said, "But if I am alone, I wouldn't penetrate."

"Oh," I said looking at her, "I do."

"Yeah, we are all different," she said, "Do you just finger yourself?"

"No, I play as well," I said.

"So get one that does both," she replied with a smile. "Something like the rabbit, but there are loads of options."

"What about," I began but trailed off before I completed my sentence. Asking her about size still seemed embarrassing.

"Size?" she grinned to which I just nodded. "We are all different for that too," she said with a shrug.

"Bigger not better?" I asked.

"Bigger is bigger," she said with a shrug, "Whether it is better or not is entirely personal."

I just nodded in reply. I always assumed the bigger the better, but I had nothing to base that on other than guys always wishing they were bigger. I assumed it was to make it nicer and better for the girl, but in that case I guess with evolution all guys would be hung like horses my now. "Have you ever tried any?" she asked.

"No," I said shaking my head.

She looked at me for a few seconds and smiled. "Do you want to?" she asked as she held eye contact with me.

I just stared at her as I processed what she had said. I jumped when I heard a female voice say yes and was further surprised when I realised it was me who had said yes. I smiled back at her and felt my heart flutter a little bit. It was strange discussing this sort of thing with my Mum on it's own, but add in the fact that she was going to loan me some to try. As close as I was to my mum, that was butterflies in tummy feeling.

She untucked her legs from underneath herself and stood up flashing her underwear as she did so. I looked as she flashed her black panties, but I didn't comment on it. She stood in front of me and offered her hands. I took them and she pulled me to my feet and led me upstairs. I was so nervous, my heart was pounding and at each step I wanted to stop, turn around and retreat to my comfort zone. My Mum kept hold of my hand though, she didn't pull me upstairs, she didn't force me to follow her, it was supportive, encouraging and in no way threatening. My hand in hers like when I was a child crossing a dangerous road, I followed her.

(4)

I was glad that I had worn panties. I nearly didn't, I wasn't expecting to see Sophie, so you can imagine my surprise when she appeared in the room unannounced Not that I was anywhere private, I was in the living room in the family home so being disturbed wasn't really a surprise. The film was pretty good, I am into the whole domination thing, both sides of the coin. I wasn't fingering myself, in that my underwear was in the way, but I was stroking my fingers across myself in such a way that was turning me on.

I had been horny all day, being fucked up the ass does that to me. It is almost like my body deems such treatment as it being owed one. 25 minutes in and I was stroking myself more intensely than I maybe should have been. It was that moment when Sophie came downstairs. I don't think she caught me, luckily the hallway light was still on and I caught her shadow a second before she appeared in the doorway.

I lowered my leg quickly when I saw her eyes wandering, that wouldn't leave much to the imagination if she saw up there. She saw what I was watching though and I am fairly sure she put two and two together. It was mummy porn and I was a mummy who was home alone with her husband out for the evening. She was a bright girl, she likely knew what I was up to. What surprised me though was that she joined me. I wasn't annoyed at this, it was actually quite nice. She may be my daughter, but she is a mate as well, we get on well, most of the time. Also for a change it was her who was better dressed than me.

At the end of the film she asked to borrow some money. She said borrow, she meant have some money. She had no income and so we were fully funding her. She was quite low maintenance in that department really. She more than made up for it in attitude though, weirdly though, she was being nice. That is harsh, she is always nice, but she wasn't being her usual teenage self.