Living with Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much do you need?" I asked as I fished out a credit card from my purse.

"100," she said.

I asked her what it was for. I wasn't really interested, clothes, make-up, whatever, b ut it was her reaction that attracted my attention. She froze, which was weird, she asked for money all the time and yet this time she seemed tense. "You aren't in trouble are you?" I asked.

"No," she said immediately, "Not at all," she added.

I eyed her suspiciously I had a fairly active imagination and my immediate thought was drugs. Which was stupid, she had never showed any interest or any signs of any sort of behaviour. "Sure?" I asked her, "You can talk to me you know," I added looking at her.

"No, I am fine, promise," she said, "I want a... you know. I want a.. girl thing."

The relief was like a train hitting me. Thank fuck for that. Of course she can have one of those. The relief was short lived though, I had just made her ask her Mum out right for a sex toy. "Of course, so sorry," I said swapping credit cards, "Use that one, your Dad doesn't see the statements for that one," I added with a warm smile.

"Thanks," she said softly as she took the card. I have never really seen her cowed before, she normally reacts aggressively and with attitude. Seeing her sat subdued was actually nice, but I still felt a bit tight questioning her.

"What are you getting?" I asked. I was genuinely interested, I wasn't being nosey, well I was, but it wasn't a sexually driven line of questioning.

"Uhm, I dunno," she shrugged shyly.

She loosened up as we discussed it. It was one of those things that I wanted her to see as natural. It was not an issue at all, it was her body and it was hers to treat how she wanted. She asked the usual questions, types, sizes and seemed genuinely surprised that I didn't penetrate in order to get myself off. She had clearly had something that triggered an interest, but didn't really know which one she wanted. It was then I offered to show her some of mine. Again, this was purely to normalise them. Chances are a guy is happy with a hand, us girls, well, we are more complex than that.

She accepted, and I pulled her to her feet with her hands and led her upstairs. I had a decent selection and I just opened the draw and let her look. She picked a few out and looked at them placing them on the bed as she did so. "Not that one," I said smiling at her taking it off her. "That is my special one."

She didn't question me, which was good. The one she was looking at was a mould of her Dad and was designed to be used as a strap-on. That is another story though. Either way, she probably didn't want to be getting herself off with her Dad's cock. She said that she liked both clitoral and penetration, but I guess that was just because when she played with herself that is what she did. I recommended the Rabbit and a clit vibrator.

She held them and looked at me. "Feel free," I said with a smile.

She hesitated and looked at me. She made a move towards the door, stopped, but then went out of my room and into hers closing the door behind her. I followed and went downstairs. It was natural, but I didn't want to hear my daughter get herself off, I don't think anyway. I am not sure if it was still the film or not, but I was horny, proper wet. Never mind her doing it, I needed to cum as well.

I poured myself another glass of wine and turned the TV up a bit. I couldn't hear anything, but I didn't want to, well I did, but trust wise, I didn't want to. It was the most intimate private time for a teenager and I could not break that trust barrier.

There wasn't much on TV and eventually I just settled for re-runs of game shows I wasn't sure how long to leave her, I wasn't sure if she would just go to sleep afterwards or what. My question was answered though when I heard footsteps on the stairs. She appeared in the doorway and shyly looked at me. "Hi, you okay?" I asked scanning her up and down some what surprised she was still fully dressed.

"It felt weird," she said looking at me.

"Good weird or bad weird?" I asked shifting myself to the side to open up the sofa for her to sit on.

"Bad weird," she said, "Not nice at all."

"Did you..." I began wondering if I should be asking my daughter if she got herself off. Before I could work out if the question was even something I could ask she shook her head in reply.

"No," she said, "Should it be... you know... nice?"

"It shouldn't be anything," I said, "Everyone is different. There is no right or wrong."

"Okay," she said. Again, she looked and sounded like my baby girl had when she lost a doll or stubbed her toe. Totally cowed and subdued. It was weird, but understandable I guess.

"Do you want to watch how I do it? I asked her. Surprised by my own question, but even further surprised by her instant nod in reply.

"If you don't mind," she said looking at me.

"Of course not," I said looking at her. I needed to cum anyway, if she was in the same room watching it saved me trying to be quiet.

We went back upstairs and into my room. I took out a dildo and a clit vibrator. I looked at her, and it was my turn to be a little nervous. Carl has watched me get myself off thousands of times and we went to fairly liberal parties. Short version is, a few people have seen me cum, and yet, none of them have been Sophie. "I need to be," I began, "I need to be naked."

"Okay," she said with a nod.

I lifted my top off, I wasn't wearing a bra, and slid my panties off before I second guessed myself. Her eyes traced across my body and I didn't cover myself up. She smiled at me as I laid back on the bed and opened my legs. I fingered myself to make sure I was wet enough before sucking the dildo and then pushing it between my legs. "You sucked it?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, they can be a bit grabby when they are dry," I replied, "Doing that helps."

"Is that the same for..." she began but trailed off.

"No," I grinned, "Although he will probably claim otherwise."

I moved myself down the bed to give me a nicer angle and she watched my every move. I slid the dildo in and out of myself slowly at first, but picked the pace up as I got into it. I looked at her a few times and she just stared back at me. I flicked on the clit vibrator and gently rested it against myself. I felt my body pulse as the powerful vibrations rippled through my body. I heard myself moan quietly.

"Is it that nice?" she asked me.

"Uh hu," I nodded, "It is finding what you enjoy and using natural angles of your body."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"It feels more awkward if things aren't lined up," I explained.

"Do you use all of it?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Isn't it... too big?" she asked me, staring as I slid the toy in and out.

I just shook my head as I got myself off. She took the hint and stopped asking questions. Sinking onto my back I worked the clit vibrator as I had done thousands of times before. Sophie stared at me as I climaxed in front of her. "Wow," she said staring at me as I shuddered to orgasm.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Pushing the vibrator against myself hard I forced the dildo inside me as well. I felt another pulse and a ripple. "Fuck," I heard myself say and this time there was no comment on language from Sophie.

She stood at the side of the bed and watched me. She was hot, I have always known this, but when her defences are down and she is just herself she is adorable. An innocence and intrigue as she watched me. I closed my eyes again as a second orgasm gripped me. I twisted my legs together trapping my hand and the toys. "Yes," I whispered, my climax fading as I breathed again.

"Wow," Sophie said again, still staring at me, "Was that two?" she asked, her eyes still staring at where my hand was disappearing between my closed legs.

"It was," I grinned at her, "Toys are awesome."

"Why was it shit when I did it" she said, "Oh, sorry," she said realising her language.

I didn't even acknowledge her swearing. "I don't know," I replied honestly, "Do you want to try again?"

She nodded long before she said that she did. She was sat on the edge of the bed and so I got up and sat on the edge next to her. "Are you still wet?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"I would love to be a teenager again," I said wistfully and to no one in particular.

She had returned the toys I have loaned her and so I picked them up and placed them on the bed next to her. She looked at them and then back at me again. She swallowed hard and I just looked at her. Cautiously I took hold of her t-shirt and lifted it up a bit. She didn't lift her arms with it though. "I don't have a bra on," she said.

"Okay," I replied as I lifted her t-shirt again.

(5)

She wasn't forceful, but equally she didn't really give me much of a chance to refuse. I could have verbally protested, but I didn't as she led me upstairs and into her room. She opened her bedside draw and laid out her selection on the bed. I looked at her, a little surprised at how many she had. She saw me looking at her and smiled warmly at me.

She had left one in the draw and I picked it up. It was smaller than the rest, but as I was looking at it she took it off me. "That is is a special one," she said.

I watched her put it back into her draw and show me the others. They ranged from small clit vibrators right up to ones that looked like they would cause damage long before they felt nice. I had so many questions and she answered most of them. Well, she answered all of the ones that I asked anyway, she as very candid and honest as she fielded my questions.

After a few minutes she handed me a clit vibrator and a Rabbit. I took them and looked at them. I was a little daunted by them. I had never used anything that was specifically designed to get me off and yet both things I held in my hands were designed specifically for that very task. The vibrator looked too small to be nice, it looked unassuming. The rabbit looked alien and it felt fairly alien as well. The flexible yet firm silicone compressed as I squeezed and yet offered a surprising amount of resistance. The "ears" were likely perfectly designed to send me to heaven and that fact was what made me blush again.

Mum immediately picked up on it and smiled at me. She some how managed to comfort and reassure with no words . She was not threatening and probably knew why I was blushing. We had talked about the whole sex thing and we were close. She likely knew that I wasn't entirely innocent on those long lay in's that I had most weekends, but I was holding two things that would probably make me cum. "Report back," she said.

It wasn't pervy, it had no underlying objectives, it was just a genuine interest and nosiness "Sure," I said returning her smile. Although I suspect mine looked a lot less confident than hers did. She didn't say anything though, she just let me go out of her room and go into mine.

I clicked the door shut behind me and froze for a few moments. I heard mum go downstairs and turn up the TV. I blushed again, it was so weird knowing that she knew I was doing what I was going to be doing. I took my jeans off and placed them on my chair. I ran my fingers around the elastic of my mint green panties. I am not sure why, a few seconds and they would be off, but still, I did. I lifted my top off and slid my panties down stepping out of them. With no bra on I was naked and got onto my bed.

I opened my legs and ran my fingers across myself. Normally this was tingles, my body reacted instantly normally, and yet it felt stale, almost forced. Gently stroking my clit I got myself in the mood and was soon quite wet and turned on. I turned the vibrator on and dropped it. It kicked more than I expected and it slipped out of my grip. I grabbed at it, but missed, flipping onto my side I retrieved it and settling on my back I slid it down my body.

It felt pretty nice, even just on my skin it felt nice. The vibrations were almost a rippling effect. Guiding it between my legs and holding it as felt natural I felt it touch my clit. "Fuck," I said, a little louder than I expected as a jolt of what felt like electricity ripped through me. It wasn't nice, wow, far too much. Trying again I reacted the same again, "Come on," I whispered to myself and I tried again. I had built this up to being world changing, and first impressions were less than good. It felt nicer sat on the washing machine on spin cycle wearing just my panties. Not that I had ever done that. Honest.

Switching to the rabbit it felt too big. I moved it around against my excitement as I did with the banana, but I wouldn't take it. Trying to force it hurt and after a few seconds I stopped. I felt like crying, maybe I was broken? I couldn't get it out of my head that Mum knew I was masturbating and what made it worse was that I wasn't I couldn't even do myself properly, how could I ever hope to satisfy a guy?

I gave up and got dressed. I considered just hiding in my room, but after a while I went downstairs. Mum looked at me, her expression was interested and eager. I just shook my head. "Oh," she said, "Too much?"

I nodded, and then shrugged. It was definitely something, and whatever that something was it was not good. "It felt... weird," I replied.

"And not weird good I assume," she replied looking at me. I was fighting back the tears as I shook my head.

"Should it be nice?" I asked which was a stupid question, but I asked it anyway.

"It shouldn't be anything," she simply replied, "We are all different."

I just shrugged again. I was gutted, I was expecting an eye rolling earth shattering orgasm and I had got neither. The vibrator felt too weird and the Rabbit I couldn't even get my stupid body to take it. It was designed for it, I was female, I was designed to be penetrated. "Do you want to watch me do it?"she asked me which jolted my out of my self pity

"Okay," I said long before I had processed the question.

We went back upstairs and into Mum's room. She took out a dildo and a clit vibrator. The dildo looked like it was snap me in half if it went inside me. She sat on the bed and again gave a flash up her t-shirt for a second. "I probably need to be naked," she said looking at me.

"Yeah, okay," I replied smiling at her.

She positioned so she was in the centre of the bed and sat up. Lifting her top up and over her head she dropped it onto the floor. She was only wearing panties so her breasts were on show. I looked at them and back up at her again. I have never seen my mum as sexy or anything like that. As she sat in front of me wearing just her underwear though she was. She was almost 40 and of course didn't look like a teenager any more Like a fine wine though she looked awesome with age. Her breasts were still firm and even with no bra on there was no sagging or anything like that. Even after carrying twins she had no stretched skin on her belly and as she had birthed us naturally she had no scars either.

She had bigger boobs than me, probably a C cup I would say and as I appraised her she laid onto her back, lifting her bum off the bed with her feet she slid off her panties. She was shaved and made no effort to cross her legs, or even cover anything. She sucked the dildo and guided it between her legs. I watched fascination as she took it. It looked too big, but she took it, the large toy sliding inside her. She manoeuvred on her back and started to stroke herself with the vibrator as well.

"Is that nice?" I asked her.

She nodded as she looked at me, her eyes were not quite fully focused on me. "So nice," she whispered.

"You sucked it first?" I asked her.

"Uh huh," she nodded, "They can be a bit grabby if you don't"

"Real ones too?" I asked blushing again as I asked if I should be sucking cock before he fucks me with it.

"No, they are fine," she said with a smile, "Although I am sure he wouldn't complain."

I shut up and watched after that. She stroked the dildo in and out of herself, her hips rocking in time with the thrusts while her left hand guided the vibrator across her clit. She used the tip of it, pushing it firmly against herself I could see how nice it felt. Her breathing quickly became laboured and she moved around on her back as the sensation flooded her body. I asked a few questions, but I mainly stayed quiet. It was so sexy, it was so adorably intimate and I knew how lucky I was to be afforded the chance to see her do this. As private activity goes, masturbation is probably up there, no pun intended.

Her eyes rolled and fluttered as she tilted her head back. Her mouth was open and she gasped a couple of breaths. "Nearly," she whispered as she looked at me with refocused eyes. Her eyes rolled again and this time they didn't come back. "Yes," she moaned softly as her hips bucked up against the toy inside her. Twisting her legs together I smiled as I did the same when I fingered myself. Maybe it was just a girl thing, but it was cute how she did it. I then realised she was cumming again, she had two

Her orgasms lasted a good 20 seconds or so. She was so aggressive, slamming the toy into herself as she got herself off. She stopped and crossed her legs. "Orgasm," she grinned at me.

"Was that two?" I asked as a reflex.

"Yeah." she beamed at me, her eyes still glassy with pleasure.

"Why was it shit when I did it?" I said. More thinking out loud than asking a question.

"Do you want to try again?" she asked not pulling me up on my language. I just nodded it reply. "Are you still wet?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. I was fairly sure I was, even though it hadn't felt nice when I did it I had just watched another woman masturbate. Even though she was my mum, it was still sexy and a turn on.

"Damn to be a teenager again," she said.

She got up and took the two toys she had loaned me earlier. I had left them in her draw after washing them. She looked at me and went to remove my top. I left my arms down which stopped her. "I don't have a bra on," I replied. It was a strange statement, she was currently stood naked.

"Okay," she said lifting my top again. This time I let my arms go up with it and she took it off dropping it onto the floor. I curled my arms and elbows over my chest and looked at her shyly. Again a warm smile instilled confidence, or at least a reassurance. "Do you have panties on?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied as she unfastened my jeans and slid them down and off. I was still wearing the mint green panties I had had on earlier.

"You don't wear bras do you?" she asked. She did most of my washing and I rarely put a bra in the wash. So she just put two and two together.

"Not normally," I said, "I don't really need one." I had dropped my arms by this point and her eyes glanced across my small chest almost like she was verifying my statement.

She went to remove my panties, but I stayed seated which stopped her. "I am not shaved," I said.

"That is fine," she said.

"You are," I stated.

"Yeah," she said looking at me. I could see she was deciding how honest to be with me and after a seconds thought she went with totally. "Your Dad is a perv and likes the school girl thing."

"Eww," I said wrinkling my nose up at the thought of my parents doing sexy role play.

"Where do you think you came from?" she laughed pulling at my panties again. This time I lifted my bum off the bed and she slid them down and threw them on the floor.

She offered the Rabbit to me and I looked at it for a second. I shook my head as I leaned back on my elbows and opened my legs. Her eyes stared between my legs for a second before looking back up at me again. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said not sounding overly sure at all, but I nodded as a reinforcement.

She sucked the rabbit and gently pressed it again my entrance. I flinched as I felt my body try and accept the first thing of reasonable size. I shifted uncomfortably, but she stopped pretty quickly. "You wet?" she asked again.