Living with Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, yeah," I said using my hand to check.

"Damn, the guys will love you," she teased.

"Eww," I said, "No need."

She teased the toy against me for a few moments. Circling and teasing me I thought she was trying to get me wetter, which I am sure was a side effect, but she was lubricating all of the toy using my excitement. She tried again and this time I didn't flinch. I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could I felt my first real penetration. "Fuck," I said staring down my body. It felt massive, like enormous. It also felt amazing, so much nicer than anything else I had tried, so so much nicer.

"That okay?" she asked. I just stared at her with an expression that practically screamed "Fuck yes it is okay."

She recognised the expression and just grinned at me. She flicked the Rabbit on and it felt like my body exploded. I twitched violently on the bed, only once. A convulsion that rippled down my entire body, but that was the first one. "Was that a..." she began.

"It was," I said cutting her off, "Oh my God."

I stared down my body trying to see what she was doing differently to me, but basic anatomy hid most of the view. "So not shit then?" she smiled at me.

"Wow, no," I whispered as I felt my body losing another battle. When I fingered myself I had to chase the climax. It felt nice don't get me wrong, but when fingering myself I had to build the sensation until I orgasmed. It took time and once I had achieved orgasm that was it, the come down was something I had never been able to get through to have a second orgasm.

I just came in front of my Mum, within 30 seconds of having something inside me I went cross eyed and showed her my orgasm face. Well, I would have done had it not been masked by pure shock as my own orgasm took me by surprise. I could already feel a second, and instead of chasing it I tried to suppress it. It was a pointless exercise though, the orgasm was rising in my body and even though I could feel it this time there was no way I had any control over it.

"Let it," Mum said. I looked at her and wondered how she knew, but she did. Smiling at me warmly as she looked me in the eyes. "Let yourself cum," she added.

I am not sure if I had lost the battle anyway or if hearing the words I subconsciously surrendered. I came again though. This one was bigger and I heard myself squeal as my pussy clamped the toy deep inside it. "Oh God," I whimpered, "I am cumming again."

I heard a click and my pussy exploded again. Mum had switched the mode on the Rabbit and it was now doing... well I have no idea what it was doing. To be blunt it was fucking me to oblivion. In actual physical movement I have no idea what it was doing. "Ohhhhh," I moaned softly. I am not sure if I was going to proclaim to a deity again, or just straight up swear, either way, I needed a sex toy.

I opened my eyes for a second and could see mum looking back it me. I smiled in what felt like a dream before my vision blurred again and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. "You like that then?" Mum asked. I didn't reply, I just nodded.

She took hold of my hand and placed it on the toy where hers was. She let me feel her movement for a few seconds before she let go allowing me to take over. I now know where she was coming from when she did it to herself. I just fucked myself, hard and fast and... and just wow. Slamming it in and out of myself I changed the angle and depth. The electrical pulse as the ears seemed to cuddle my clit I came again. I could feel myself thrusting and squirming on my back as I experienced a pleasure I have never experienced before. If sex was better than this I don't think I would survive it, I was barely breathing, I could feel my lungs burning, my brain was screaming for me to breathe, but I didn't, I couldn't, orgasm over ruled everything.

I woke up still in my parents bed. I was still naked, but under the duvet and tucked in. Opening my eyes I was alone. My clothes were no longer in the room, so I cautiously opened the bedroom door and listened. Satisfied that no one was around I tip toed back to my room. Slowly opening the door it was also empty. I went in and put my dressing gown on before heading downstairs.

"Morning," Mum said from the kitchen as I walked passed. "Coffee?"

"Please," I said as I sat down and she poured me a mug.

"Thanks," I said as she placed the mug in front of me.

"No probs," she said sitting at the table opposite me.

"I don't mean for the coffee," I said looking at her.

"I know," she said calmly sipping her own coffee. "I have ordered you one, it should be here tomorrow."

I just smiled at her and nodded. It needed nothing else. Our bond had always been strong, but now, now it was unbreakable. We just looked at each other for a few moments before a normal day would commence. I finished my coffee and stood up. Mum watched me as I stood. "Sophie," she said. I turned around and looked at her. "Put some fucking clothes on," she said in a jokey tone with a smile.

I smiled back at her, but didn't reply. The lack of argument probably shocked her more than any retort I could have come up with.

***

Thanks for reading.

All comments welcome