Living With Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie loses her virginity.
8.2k words
4.27
11.2k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
597 Followers

(1)

I woke up naturally and kicked the duvet off, My room always got the sun first thing in the morning which was normally not a major issue living in the UK as we rarely saw any serious amount of sun. Today was different though and as it was approaching 11 am my room had heated up to uncomfortable levels. It had been a warm week and as the nights progressed I reduced my sleepwear from full pyjamas to a pyjama top and panties, to a vest and panties until finally giving up a couple of nights ago and just sleeping in my panties.

My bed was underneath my window and after a quick look outside to check that no one was about I unlocked my window and pushed it as wide open as it would go. A fairly good view had anyone chanced upon looking at my window during those few seconds. I was not quite tall enough to reach the high window without partially standing on my bed, so for a few seconds, I was stood in the window wearing just a fairly small pair of white panties. They were not a thong, but they were very high leg and there wasn't a lot to them. I pulled my curtains closed again and laid back on my bed. The cool breeze that was blowing through the window was so nice and I just laid on my back and enjoyed the coolness.

Tonight was the night. Ellie and I were going out partying and after a few weeks of very close dancing and teasing, I was going to go back to Paul's and let him have his way. I am still a virgin and to say I was nervous would have been an understatement. I had it all mapped out in my head, how the entire evening would go. Sophisticated and sensual it would be a Disney Princess dream as he laid me on my back and lovingly made love with me long into the early hours. I grinned to myself as my imagination started to get carried away and I fantasised about my first time.

I checked my door, which was probably a bit late as I had been on top of the duvet and topless for the best part of 10 minutes anyway. It was closed though and I had the house to myself. My brother was out somewhere or other and my parents had gone out early to do some shopping. I opened my legs and teased myself through my panties. Using the tips of my fingers I gently stroked between my legs and across my pussy. Pushing against my clit I felt my body tingle I smiled to myself. I lifted my bum off the bed and removed my panties throwing them onto the floor.

Assisted by my previous fantasising about Paul I was quickly very wet and teased first my index, and then my middle finger inside myself. I closed my eyes and fingered myself. Purposefully avoiding my clit as I didn't want to cum quickly. I had the house to myself so I was going to tease myself for as long as I could. Opening my bedside drawer I took out my rabbit sex toy and flicked it on. It buzzed to life and I inserted it. My pussy resisted the penetration for a few short moments before accepting the toy.

I could tell that the batteries were going flat, they always were as it got used as often as I could possibly manage. I reserved it for when I was home alone as although the toy itself was fairly quiet I was not when using it. The intensity of the feeling of being filled and the ears vibrating my clit sent me very cross-eyed and usually quite noisily as well. "Fuck," I swore out loud in frustration as the toy slowly vibrated to a halt. "Fuck sake," I muttered to myself. I knew I didn't have any spare batteries so I just used it as a dildo instead. I flipped over onto my knees and simulated doggy style.

I wanted it to last forever, but I was too horny and after a few minutes of controlled self-sex I gave up to my body's demands and stroked my clit with my left hand. "Oh yes," I whispered to myself as I played with my clit while using the full length of the Rabbit. Habit made me keep the noise down as I slowly built myself up to orgasm. I was well practised by now and my breathing was soon laboured and stuttered as I fucked myself. It was a fuck, it wasn't sex or making love, I drove my body closer and closer to orgasm. Holding the toy inside myself I rubbed my clit with three fingers and pushed harder and harder.

"Ooooooooooo yes," I breathed almost silently as my body surrendered to orgasm. The electrical pulse ripped through me and my world went black as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Exchanging depth for thrusting with the toy I picked up the pace and tried to keep my orgasm going. On a few occasions I had managed to give myself two consecutive orgasms and the second one was just another level of awesome. I held my breath and played with myself, naked, bum in the air, chest against the bed and toes curled up as I orgasmed. Gently, but firmly thrusting the toy in me I stroked and teased my clit. A second pulse rippled through my body and for a split second I thought I was cumming again, but extreme pleasure started to change to discomfort.

"Ohhhh," I said hearing the frustration in my own voice as I removed the Rabbit and dropped it on the bed next to me. I laid flat on my front and caught my breath. I also let the cool air wash over me as I was fairly hot and sweaty by this point as well.

After a few minutes, I rolled onto my back and turned on my TV. Nothing was on and after regaining my composure I got up. I opened my door and shivered at the much cooler air in the hallway. I went into the bathroom and opened the towel cupboard to be greeted by no towels left. I poked my head into my room, but as I thought I had put it in the wash last night so I went downstairs. "Morning boy," I said as I gave the dog a quick stroke on the head pushing him out of the way as his nose went directly to where it really shouldn't

I went into the kitchen to get a towel from the drier. "SOPHIE!" I heard my Mum exclaim from the breakfast bar as I headed towards the drier. "Put some clothes on!" she added sounding exacerbated.

"Ooo shit," I said reactively. I was totally naked and had strolled into the kitchen without a care in the world, not only that, but the cool air had made my nipples fairly perky as well. I covered between my legs with my left hand and put my right arm across my chest. It was a very poor attempt at covering myself up. "Why are you in?" I stammered.

"Watch your language," she snapped, "Dad was called into work so we are going this afternoon."

I looked at her and was eternally grateful that it was only her that was sitting there and not my entire family. My heart was pounding in my chest at the shock of her being in, but I relaxed a little. "Nearly gave me a f... er... heart attack," I said checking my language just in time. "Need a towel."

She had sorted the towels that were on the side waiting to be taken upstairs and she took the top one and threw it at me. Temporarily abandoning any sort of decency I caught it and wrapped it around myself. "Jesus Christ Sophie, wear something," she said shaking her head as she saw my body again, "What if your Dad was in, or worse Steve was in with his mates."

"Well, no one should be in," I snapped back. Why was I being the one bitched at? It was me who had just been totally caught naked.

She looked at me with the look a mother gives her daughter when she knows she is in the right and yet is still getting backchat and sass. My mind was racing, had she heard me earlier? I was so glad that I ran out of batteries as if not she would have definitely heard me. I was also grateful that my body had let me down and not allowed me to have multiple orgasms, as batteries or not she would have definitely heard that. "Well I am," she replied.

"Well, you shouldn't be," I muttered under my breath.

She held her hand up in surrender not wanting the argument. "Just..." she said, "Just put some clothes on when you leave your room. Or at least your dressing gown."

"Soz," I said as disingenuously as anyone could possibly manage and left the kitchen On my way upstairs when I thought I was out of earshot I said to myself in my mocking tone, "Put some fucking clothes on, meh meh meh meh."

"Don't push your luck," she shouted from the kitchen and her tone indicated that she was more than willing to put me in my place if I didn't wind my neck in. So I did. I diverted from the bathroom to put my Rabbit away as it was proudly laying on my bed in full view.

(2)

Sophie was due round in about an hour and as was always the case I was not at all organised. I had planned to be showered and be well on my way with my make-up. As it happened though I was still laying on my bed listening to music. There was a tap at my door. "Can I come in?" I heard my brother ask as he simultaneously came in before I could reply. "Can I borrow your laptop," he asked.

"Er.. yeah, I guess you can come in," I said sarcastically, "Just walk in why don't you?" I said.

"Close your door properly if you are that bothered," he said dismissively, "Can I borrow your laptop?" he repeated.

"Yeah, whatever," I said waving my hand in the rough direction of the laptop that was on my desk. "It needs charging."

"Where is the charger?" he asked.

"Fuck knows," I shrugged, "Downstairs probably."

"Ta," he said picking up the laptop. We didn't usually share one, but his had broken so me being a nice sister let him use mine on the understanding that he didn't use it for porn. I suspect that is what broke his last one. I am fairly PC savvy so know where to check where people forget to clear out to see what he had been browsing on it. Although he is also as tech-savvy, so it probably all cancels out.

"Gonna go for a shower and do my hair, do you need the bathroom?" I asked.

"No, am okay thanks," he said.

Doing my hair was code for I will be ages, so don't be knocking on the door after 2 minutes saying you need a wee or whatever. Truth was that although I would be washing my hair the majority of the time taken would be the fact that water jets feel awesome. Water

jets, dildo, fingers, where did 30 minutes just go?

He left my room and I got up. Having only an hour to get ready was not that long so I had best get started. I stripped, put my bathrobe on, took my suction cup dildo out of my drawer and concealed it in the bathrobe before heading to the bathroom. I locked the door and double-checked the door was locked and I also hung my bathrobe on the door handle. The door had an old fashioned key lock, but there had been no key in it for as long as I can remember. I am sure no one would spy on me, but paranoia made me feel better if I blocked the keyhole.

There was a full-length mirror in the bathroom and I looked at myself. I was mainly checking if I could get away without shaving my legs, which was a yes, I could. I was totally shaved and I had done that a few days earlier so that was okay as well. We have a separate shower to the bath with its own little glass cubicle. I put the toy in the shower and got in. I washed my hair and soaped myself up as I decided if I would stick the dildo on the wall and do it doggy style or if I would put it on the base of the shower and ride it cowgirl. Either way, I would orgasm.

I decided on it on the floor so stuck it down. I used some natural soap on it that acted as a great lube substitute and got onto my knees. I positioned myself above it and lowered myself onto it. It always felt so big, it was a normal-sized toy, 5 inches long, and a couple of inches in diameter. Big enough, but nothing eye-watering. It always felt so good though and I loved 'me on top' position as things seemed to go deeper.

I lowered onto it and felt it slide inside me. "Wow," I whispered as quietly as I could as I sat on it fully. I leaned forwards and started to have sex with it using my legs and knees to lift myself up and down on it. Taking hold of the shower I directed it towards my clit and gently stroked it back and forth until I hit on the nicest angle.

I wished that it was a guy, and I fantasised out loud about what we would be doing as I masturbated. "Take it up the ass," I said to myself.

I grinned and looked down at the dildo. "No," I said answering myself, but I was already changing my angle and lifting myself up and off it. I have tried anal so many times on my own. A couple of guys have asked me to do it and I have never dared to do it. Too many unknowns and some of them are fairly gross. The shower was a fairly safe experimentation zone though although I have never achieved full penetration. I have managed to take it an inch or so before it felt like it was going to get very messy so I stopped.

I lifted myself higher off the toy and applied liberal amounts of soap to both it and my ass. Lowering myself down I tensed as soon as I felt it push against my back door. Controlling my breathing and slowing down a little I guided it towards my bum. It always felt like the wrong angle, but no matter what I did it always felt wrong. Whether I had the toy on the floor or on the wall it just didn't feel natural to go up there. Saying that though it also didn't feel natural if I tried it while holding it in my hand. Toy up the bum, not natural, who would have thought?

I tried for a while to take it, but each time pain and discomfort overruled my horniness and desire to take it. Lifting off it, switched positions and squatted above it. I moved my arms behind my back so I was in a sort of crab position and gently lowered myself onto it. I felt it jab my ass and taking a deep breath I lowered myself further. "Come on," I urged myself trying my best to relax as best I could.

I shifted my weight on my legs as my right thigh started to cramp a little. Getting comfortable again I could feel my ass surrendering to the toy. It felt... weird... but quite nice. Suddenly my ass gave up the fight and I felt it slip into me a lot deeper than I have ever managed before. I heard myself gasp and reactively I lifted myself up and off it. "Ow," I whispered but lowered myself onto it again.

The tip of it was resting against my back door and I wiggled my hips side to side to try and coax it inside me. Shifting my left leg this time and my left hand as my wrists were starting to ache I placed my hand into the corner of the shower cubicle to brace myself. I shifted my weight to the right ever so slightly and that is all it took. My right hand slipped on the slick shower base which dislodged my right foot and I collapsed onto my ass in a heap in the shower.

I heard my own yelp in an almost 3rd person type moment. I am not sure what the noise even was. Surprise? Shock? Pain as I had stubbed my toe against the side of the shower? It took me a couple of seconds to realise what my slip had resulted in. I had gone from taking the very tip, to sitting on it, my bum against the floor of the shower base and 5 inches of dildo rammed up my ass. "You okay" I heard my Mum ask from downstairs.

"Yeah, sorry, slipped and stubbed my toe," I said. It was kinda true, I just left out the fact I had a sex toy buried up my butt.

"Okay, be careful," she shouted up.

It felt weird, and yet not at all painful. My toe was painful, but losing my anal virginity so violently and quickly, not so much. Don't get me wrong it didn't feel that great, but I wouldn't class it as painful. "Fuck," I whispered to myself and as the shock of slipping subsided it was replaced with panic. The suction cup on the toy was powerful, really powerful and I was like a turtle on its back as I tried as quietly as I could to get purchase to free myself. For a panicked second I thought I was stuck, I thought I was going to be one of those statistics that hospitals have of people who "slipped". A loud snap though and the suction cup gave way and I was free. I rolled onto my side and panic number two set it, please don't let it have gone in and me not be able to get it.

Luckily the base was a fair bit wider than the shaft and without doing myself some serious damage there was no way that was going up my ass so I managed to remove it. I looked at it and that answered one question I guess, and it wasn't as gross as I half expected it to be. I smiled to myself and shook my head as I dropped it into the base of the shower. I gave myself an internal lecture to be more careful and called myself a stupid bitch, but I had got away with it. No pain, nothing stuck in either of my entrances and I guess more importantly I wasn't bleeding, so I hadn't hurt myself. My ass did feel weird though, but my pussy did after penetration, and that was designed for such activity so I dismissed it and continued with my shower.

I was still horny and sank to my knees, using the shower jets and my fingers I teased myself until my tummy was tingling. My playing was disturbed by the front doorbell going and I froze. Surely Sophie wasn't here already? I held my breath and listened as my Mum opened the door and I heard her voice. "Damn," I said as I stood up and rinsed myself off. I cleaned my toy as well and switched off the shower.

I towel dried my hair and body and then wrapped myself in the towel. I went back to my room, dumped the sex toy in the drawer and closed it and put on a bra and panties. We have seen each other naked before, neither of us are particularly shy and we do change in front of each other. Even so, we were not at the stage of being comfortable naked around each other if that makes sense. Being seen naked while changing is a lot different to just being openly naked. I started to dry my hair as I could still hear her talking with my Mum so she could be a while.

After a bit, she came upstairs and I heard her tap on my door. "Only me," she said.

"Yeah, come in," I replied turning to face her as she came in. "Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, good, you?" she replied as she came in and closed the door behind her.

I just nodded in reply. "Do you need a shower or are you sorted?" I asked.

"All ready to go," she said.

(3)

She was sat at her dressing table on her stool facing away from me. She was only wearing underwear, just panties and a bra. They were white and matching and the panties were fairly small to be sat around only wearing them. She was very confident in her skin and why shouldn't she be. She was young and cute, amazing body and had pretty good boobs as well. She went to the gym a lot and the rewards for such activity were obvious. Well toned legs and stomach with muscled arms. She still managed to maintain a feminine shape although she was fit and cute, but she would kick your ass.

She got dressed into her skirt and top. The skirt was short, closer to her waist than her knees in length and the pleated design gave it a floaty tendency. "Look okay?" she asked me.

"Cute," I said.

"Fuckable cute? Or just cute cute?" she asked.

"Fuckable," I grinned at her, "You gonna go with Chris again?"

"Maybe," she grinned at me knowingly. "Ooo, never mind that you gonna give Paul your cherry?"

"Hopefully," I said blushing slightly.

"If he isn't nice let me know and I will fuck him up for you," she said.

"Yeah yeah," I grinned, "I am sure he will be."

"Your first time will be shit," Ellie said flatly.

"No, it will be like a Disney film," I argued.

She laughed and shook her head, but didn't reply as she packed her bag with her mobile phone, make-up, money and bank card. "Nice dress," she said, "Is it new?"

"It is," I said doing a partial twirl, "Nice isn't it?"

"Very nice," she said, "You look cute," she said.

"Fuckable cute?" I asked.

"I'd do ya," she said.

"Eww," I replied wrinkling my nose up. It was just a reactive reply, I hadn't really thought about being intimate with a girl. Not that I was against it, but it was just something I hadn't considered.

"What do you mean eww? Cheeky bitch," she grinned, "I bet I would be an awesome fuck."

"I am sure you would," I giggled.

She lifted her fingers to her mouth in the scissor's

suggestion and flicked her tongue in and out. I just shook my head and laughed at her. We double-checked our make-up and had a couple of very generous vodka and cokes to get us going. Her Dad very kindly offered us a lift into town which we accepted. He dropped us off at our first bar and we went inside. "I'll get the first ones," I said.

stripgnd
stripgnd
597 Followers