Living With Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You not mind?" I asked. She shook her head in reply. She stood up and ran her fingers around the elastic of her underwear to sort them out. "I will let myself out," I said.

"Don't be daft, you aren't going on your own," she said.

"You don't have to," I replied looking at her. I did mean what I said, but I was so grateful that she was going to come with me.

"No, but I am going to," she said, "Wanna coffee?"

"Please," I said.

She left the room and I heard her go downstairs. I was hoping as it was early no one would be up, but I could hear her talking to someone and cursed to myself. I was hoping to slip out and not have any awkward questions asked. She came back a few minutes later with a cup of coffee each and some toast with jam.

"Who is up?" I asked.

"Mum," she replied.

"Did she ask why you are up so early?" I asked her quietly.

Ellie shook her head as she took a bite of toast. "Nar, I get up silly times for the gym a lot," she said.

"Okay," I said softly.

"Hey, it will be fine," she said, "Promise. She mainly bitched at me for only wearing this while walking around the house," she added holding her arms out to the side to show her lack of clothing.

"I know that feeling," I replied laughing.

"Anyway, to go out I need some clothes on," she said, "Did you find the undies?"

"Not yet," I replied.

She took another bite of her toast and put it on the side before walking over and opening her bedside drawer. She plucked out a pair of panties and a bra for herself and then threw an unopened pack of white ones onto the bed near me. "Can't help you with a bra," she said, "Sorry."

"Yeah, no probs, I don't really wear them anyway," I replied.

We got dressed, ate our toast and drank our coffee. We went out and Ellie said we were going to the gym for an induction session to which she just nodded in reply and waved.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading