Living With Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
570 Followers

"Okay, I will get a seat," she said.

I went to the bar and ordered. The guy behind the bar looked at me and looked at me again. Then stared at me. I reached into my bag and took my ID out of my purse. Showing it to him he looked at the date of birth and my picture and satisfied he poured the two drinks and handed them to me. I paid and went back to the table. We stayed in the bar for a couple of hours. It was cheap and fairly nice. People watching is fun and it is amazing how drunk people are before 10 pm. A couple got thrown out for fighting which was just crazy. I don't understand why people get drunk if it just makes them angry. Still, it was entertainment for us as we just sat and watched gradually draining the bottle of vodka that was behind the bar.

We moved on to the nightclub at half 11 and went inside. I got ID'd again, it was a fairly regular occurrence for me. We swapped over to bottles instead of vodka as they were easier to dance with. It was still pre-midnight and the dance floor was still fairly empty. There were a group of older ladies on it who looked worse for wear, but other than that it was clear. The usual circle of guys resting on the railings around the dance floor were in position to stare at whoever danced in front of them. We stood to the side while we finished the first bottle but then took to the dance floor.

Dancing with a girl is easy, a guy stands on your feet or tries to kiss you or just wants to put his hand on your ass or somewhere a lot more intimate. Just dance, nice and sexy and swaying, it isn't difficult, just don't grab me or stand on my feet, or try to talk all the time. If I am dancing with you I don't really care what you are saying, dancing is just foreplay, if you have hands like shovels when dancing the hands are getting nowhere near my underwear or what is in it. Just some friendly advice. Girls know this, girls dance together primarily because it is fun. It also looks awesome, two girls dancing together is more than foreplay, it is pretty much porn when it is done properly.

The circle of guys watched us as we danced. Our bodies touching and grinding together as we did so. Giggling when we bumped or just messed it up and having a sip of our drinks. A couple tried their luck, but I was waiting for Paul, and Ellie knew Chris would give it her and she liked him. It was half 12 when Chris and Paul came into the club. They saw us and headed to the bar. They came over with their drink and one for each of us as well. We thanked them and opened up the dancing to involve them.

Neither of them felt drunk enough, so just stood at the side and watched for a while. After some coaxing and just plain old pouting, he started to dance, but only for that song before retreating to the safety of the railing. The quicker songs were foreplay as Ellie and myself pretty much had fully clothed sex with each other as Chris and Paul just watched. Predictably when the slower song came on I was joined by Paul. We cuddled and kissed and I even let him squeeze my bum a few times as well. Although I did swat his hand away when he tried to wander up my dress, not in this position, the whole club would see my bum if he did that.

"You okay?" Ellie asked me as she leaned in.

"Yeah," I grinned back at her.

"You gonna?" she whispered to which I just nodded. "Text if you need me," she said.

"Will do," I replied, "You?"

She just nodded enthusiastically, "Gonna go find a table for a bit," she said.

"Okay, think we are going in a min," I replied as Paul grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Be safe," she said "And text if you need me," she added kissing me as a friend.

"Ooo baby," Paul said when he saw us kiss, "Girl on girl?"

"You wish," Ellie said, "We would kill you," she said grinning.

"Please," he said smiling.

We danced a little more and Paul went over to his mates for a few minutes. I assume telling them he had pulled and he was going back to his place to fuck me. I blushed at the thought of it, guys bragged, girls gossiped, both sexes find out eventually and it was true, we were going back to his for sex. I was so nervous, my tummy was somersaulting at the thought of it, but I was excited too.

We left the club and as was normal went the back way to get to a taxi. Halfway down the road, he kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me in for a proper kiss. His hands went down my back and up my dress. I let him as he squeezed my bum and pulled me closer. He pulled back and grinned at me. "Yeah?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded shyly.

He kissed me again, this time his hand went down the front of my underwear and I felt him finger me. It felt so nice, my legs going weak instantly as I felt him push a finger inside me. "Ooo yeah," he whispered to me as he fingered me.

He pushed me back against the wall and lifted me off the floor. Wrapping my legs around his back I kissed him hungrily. He stopped fingering me and I felt something that I had never felt before. It took me a second to realise that he was in me. "Not here," I said urgently as I realised he was fucking me just in a quiet alleyway.

"Uh hu," he said, his thrusting felt amazing. So deep and so nice, he wasn't as big as my rabbit, but somehow it felt deeper and so much nicer. This was not how I imagined it though, in my head I didn't lose my virginity in an alleyway.

"Not here," I said, "Can we go back to yours?"

"Yeah babe," he grunted, "Just let me... one sec," he said as he thrust harder into me.

"I am not protected," I said urgently, "We need a condom."

"Yeah, sec," he said, speeding up his thrusts.

"Stop," I said, "I don't want it to happen here," I said pushing him away gently.

He ignored my request and push and kissed my neck hungrily. I could feel my dress that had ridden up my legs and towards my hips. The panties that I had spent hours selecting the cutest and nicest ones were just shoved to one side and his cock was deep in me. "Not here," I repeated, "Let's go back to yours," I added.

Again he ignored me and kissed me to shut me up. I kissed him back for a second but twisted my head out of the way. "Paul, I am not on the pill or anything," I said looking at him, "Stop, please stop," I said looking at him as I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me as I got fucked in an alleyway.

I felt him grow and a rush of something awesome flooded inside me. "No no no," I said as I realised he had just cum inside me. "No no no, fucking hell," I said slapping him.

"What?" he asked looking at me and deflecting my second slap.

"I am not on the pill you fucking dick," I snapped slapping him again.

"Soz," he said, "Morning after?"

I just stared at him in disbelief. He had let go of me and I was stood on the ground again and I could feel his cum soaking into my panties. It felt horrible, it was not what I had imagined at all, I had just lost my virginity with my back against a cold brick wall in an unlit alleyway. I felt tears, but I choked them back. "Fuck off," I said pushing him away from me.

He didn't care, his expression was one of disinterest. "Hey Paul," I heard a male voice shout down the alley, "Ya coming?"

"Oh yeah," he replied enthusiastically.

"Ha, you go dude," he shouted back, "We are heading to the Venue."

"Yeah, right behind ya," he said as he tucked himself away and headed away from me. I just stared in disbelief, and this time I didn't choke the tears back.

(4)

Chris was good, it was half 1 and there were plenty of tables available. We selected one that was particularly dark and in the corner and sat along the back wall on the bench. We kissed and his hand wandered over my leg. I opened my legs and felt him gently tease his fingers against my underwear. "Wet?" he asked softly.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "For you," I whispered back.

"Damn you are hot," he said as he fingered me, working his fingers deeper and faster inside me as he did so.

I did my best to maintain my composure, we were in a nightclub and I was currently getting fingered. "Are you hard?" I asked him.

"Always," he grinned back at me.

"Wanna blow job?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes," he said immediately and stopped fingering me. I straightened out my skirt and stood up. I downed my drink and placed the empty bottle on the bar. I kissed him and we linked arms to go and find a taxi back to his.

We got outside and I took my phone out of my bag. 1 message. It was from Sophie and I opened it. "I need you."

"Shit," I said to myself.

"Pardon?" Chris asked as I typed out a reply asking where she was.

"So sorry," I said, "Raincheck, Sophie needs me."

"Fuck her," he said dismissively.

"Sorry," I said pulling a sad face as I felt my phone buzz and checked the message which simply read -- bus station -. "I will owe you, you can cum in my mouth next time, promise, and I will swallow."

"Do it now," he said.

"Sorry, see ya later," I said kissing him on the lips and left him standing in the middle of the road very much frustrated. I did feel a bit guilty, but Sophie was a mate, and she was where my loyalty lay.

I hurried to the bus station and saw her sitting on the platform waiting for what would be her bus back home. It was a shame that it was nearly 2 am and the last bus was 2 hours ago, or in 4 hours, whichever way you looked at it. I approached her and just opened my arms for her. She had clearly been crying and as she stood up and let me cuddle her the tears came back again. I just squeezed her, asking if she was okay was a silly question. She squeezed me back and after a few minutes, she relaxed her grip and

stepped back a bit. "Sorry," she said with a shudder as you do when you have been uncontrollably crying.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked her.

"No," she said, "Well, not really, just, he just did me in the back alley."

"Ass?" I asked surprised.

"No, literally, in the alleyway," I said.

"Oh," I replied hugging her again.

"And then he stayed out with his mates," she said, crying again.

"What a twat," I said squeezing her and letting her bury her head against the underside of my chin. I let her hug it out and when she let go I leaned back and looked at her. "Come on, let's go back to mine."

"You are seeing Chris, I will be fine," she said wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Meh, he is a guy, he will still be there next week," I said. I didn't begrudge her needing and contacting me, I would prefer that than her just crying all night at the bus station. Saying that though, a cock would have been nice right about now.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't be, let's go back and have a girlie sleepover," I said squeezing her again.

"He came in me," she said out of nowhere.

"Oh, are you on the pill?" I asked to which she shook her head. "It is fine, we will sort it tomorrow, don't worry," I said realising we were spending Sunday morning at the walk-in for emergency contraception.

I flagged down a taxi and we got in. "Good night girls?" the driver asked as he simultaneously looked in his rearview mirror and saw Sophie's puffy eyes and ruined make-up. "Oh," he said.

"Guys are dicks," I said with a grin, "Home please," I added. I didn't say home, but you don't need to know where I live.

"Guy are dicks," he agreed in his cheery taxi driver way.

Sophie laughed a little at his comment and I smiled at her. She smiled back and shook her head as she processed what had happened. I did the usual taxi Tourettes as they say, "Been busy," "You been on long," etc etc. Mainly to make Sophie laugh as we always did it. It was funny when you were drunk, I bet the drivers hated it, but it amused us anyway and the driver played along.

I paid and tipped well before getting out and closing the door. We went to the front door and I silently opened it. No one would be awake, but it was always best to be quiet. Mum and Dad knew that I was supposedly staying out. I made us a couple of drinks, very alcoholic, and we went upstairs. "That you Ell?" I heard Dad ask from in their room.

"Yeah, sorry," I replied back in a loud whisper, "Sophie is staying if that is okay."

"Yeah, course," he replied, "Good night?"

"Yeah thanks," I replied, "See you in the morning."

"Night," he replied back. I heard mumbled voices in their room as Mum asked if that was me and he said it was and that Sophie was staying.

We went into my room and I kicked my shoes off and sat on the bed. Sophie just stood awkwardly for a few seconds. "Shower?" I asked her with a knowing grin. I know bad sex and I know what it feels like if you don't use a condom. Stupid yes, but when one thing leads to another and before you know it you are nervously waiting for your period.

"Yeah," she said, "It feels..." she began.

"Ikky?" I grinned at her.

"Yeah, very," she replied returning my grin.

"It is done now, the first time is always shit," I said with a shrug. I wasn't sure if she would burst into tears again or laugh. She smiled at least and nodded.

"It wasn't what I imagined," she said, "At all."

"Did it feel nice at all?" I asked.

"Yeah, kinda," she said, "Felt really nice what he came."

"Yeah, I bet it did with no condom," I grinned at her, but that was a step too far and her eyes began to fill up again. "It is fine, go and shower, use the downstairs one or you will wake everyone up."

"Okay," she said as she went out and I heard her go downstairs.

While she was gone I stripped to my panties and put a vest on. I usually slept naked, or at the very most just panties and I didn't really have anything that counted as sleepwear. She was a full pyjamas girl as far as I know so she could have my long t-shirt if she wanted. I assume she wouldn't be wearing any underwear, she didn't have a bra on, and her panties were a bit sticky, as we had already established. She came back after ten minutes or so and I did think to myself that if I had known she would have been that long I could have definitely got myself off.

She was wrapped in a towel that was only just long enough. I couldn't help but smile at her as she came in showing off pretty much as much leg as was possible without exposing herself. "What?" she asked sweeping her hand down the front of the towel.

"Short towel," I replied with a smile.

"Ha, yeah," she said, "Longest one that there was, no undies either."

"Why not?" I asked feigning innocence. She didn't take the bait though and just looked at me. "Are you still a pyjamas girl?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I assume you don't have any?"

"No," I said, "T-shirt, your dress, or nude," I offered.

"T-shirt it is," she said taking it off me.

She turned away and slipped it over her head flashing her bare bum for a second. She let it slide down over the towel before letting the towel fall off her and onto the floor. The t-shirt on me was barely hip length, on her with her being smaller it was mid-thigh. Long for a t-shirt, but not that long when it is all you are wearing.

She joined me on the bed and we continued drinking. She was still quite shaky, but she could at least laugh about it now. As I said, the first time is always shit and the next time it would be better. Not with him, he sounds like a dick, but my first time was terrible. We had both been virgins and neither of us really had any idea what we were doing. He was too nervous to keep it up and so I spent most of the time trying to keep him hard. The only thing that seemed to work was my mouth, which he then came in causing me to gag and choke and spray semen across the bed. He then went down on me, which was equally shit. We eventually gave it up and didn't see each other again. The second time was a lot better, he was more experienced and it was nice.

"Another?" I asked as I finished my drink and looked at Sophie.

"Nar, probably okay," she said.

"Yeah, true," I agreed, "Bathroom, be back in a sec."

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got back she went and used the brand new spare toothbrush that all bathrooms seem to have. Colgate ones, pack of two, no idea where they came from, but they do come in handy.

We got in bed and got comfortable. Or as best I could anyway, I hated wearing stuff in bed, nude felt nicer and was more comfortable. It would be a bit weird though to sleep naked with my mate though, wouldn't it? "Are you keeping that on?" Sophie asked me.

"Yeah, for now," I replied, "Feels odd."

"Wearing stuff?" she asked to which I just nodded, "What do you normally wear?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Sleep naked if you want," she said, "I don't mind."

She meant it, I could tell by the way she said it that it was a genuine offer, but okay or not, it would have been weird so I refused. "Can I ask something?" I asked her after a few moments.

"Sure," she said.

"Did he..." I began, pausing as I wasn't sure if I wanted the answer or not, "Did he rape you?"

"No," she said instantly.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I went with that intention," she replied looking at me and shrugging her shoulders. "Cant get all prim and proper when you don't agree with the location it happens," she added.

"Did you tell him to stop?" I asked her. She hesitated and I perched on my elbow to look at her. "Sophie..." I said softly as I looked at her. I could see the sparkle of tears in her eyes again. I didn't say anything else, I knew the answer and she didn't have to verbalise it. I just hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Sorry," she said with a shaky breath.

"Nothing to be sorry for," I replied as I gently stroked her hair as I held her as close as I could. "Did he hurt you?" I asked.

She shook her head. I couldn't hear her sobbing, but I could feel it, she was shaking as she breathed in. "Do you want to go to A&E?" I asked.

"No," she said shaking her head, "I am okay."

"You sure?" I asked blinking away my own tears for her. Guys are dicks sometimes. Stop means fucking stop, no ifs, no buts. No 'but I am close', just fucking stop.

She shook her head again. "I am okay," she said, "Honestly," she added twisting her head around to look at me.

I just squeezed her as we lay together. I was laying behind her and we were spooning fairly closely. She was tiny and I felt so protective of her. I shouldn't have left her alone. I was selfish and wanted Chris. I should have made sure she was okay.

(5)

I didn't sleep well. I didn't have any underwear on and the t-shirt was way too short. That and I had a lot on my mind. My first time had indeed been shit and now I was going to have to go and have the world's most embarrassing conversation and lecture from the morning after people. Ellie didn't let go of me all night. Every time I woke up she was behind me and cuddled into my back. Occasionally she partially woke up and she stroked her hand across my shoulder and back comfortingly.

At half 8 am I gave up and wriggled from her cuddle. "Morning," she said sleepily and checked the time on her phone. "Wow, early. You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah fine," I said, "Gonna go and get it over with," I added.

"Yeah, okay," she said kicking the duvet off herself and rubbing her eyes. "Ow... head," she said holding her hand on her head in protest at the hangover.

"Can I steal something to wear?" I asked her. I didn't fancy the walk of shame in my dress while sitting in a walk-in centre waiting for the morning after pill emergency appointment.

"Yeah, sure," Ellie said pointing at the wardrobe. "Jeans and t-shirts in there," she added.

"Ta," I said. My eyes were drawn down to her panties which were not doing a good

job of what they were designed for. I knew already, but she was definitely shaved down there.

"What size are you?" she asked.

"Dress size?" I asked to which she nodded, "Uh, 6 or 8, why?" I asked.

"There is a brand new pack of panties in my draw," she said, "They are a ten, they should be okay though."

stripgnd
stripgnd
570 Followers