All Comments on 'Living with Great Aunt Helen'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent twist in the story and well written.

grammalover2grammalover2over 2 years ago

Everyone should have an Aunt Helen in their lives, really loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time to take his mom Ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I smell another chapter... hee hee

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

How about a sequel featuring Helen expanding to a threesome with his mom?

oldwayneoldwayneover 2 years ago

I THOUGHT IT WAS OUTSTANDING...FIVE STARS!

stevie1965stevie1965over 2 years ago

Another cracking story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story, slowly building up thru the different parts of their sexuality both of them and mom adding her part at the end

amsterdamamsterdamover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story. Appreciate your efforts and never a disappointment when I see a notification for another of your excellent tales. Hope there's plenty more to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful and exciting story!Nowadays a woman of 66 yrs old is no longer considered as "OLD".I know it by what my friends have told me,the way we young guys,we look at them.Their libido is still high compared to men of the same age...I have been able to fuck my aunt of 58 years old since two years ago. She was 56 and me 19..She had been a widow at 51.Though,I had been wanking my cock and come,thinking of her since I was 14..I NEVER tried to make a move on her,fearing of what would happen if she knew that I used to sniff her panties.,and my parents being informed. However at 17,I went to her place very often. We became very close, but with no weird ideas,However, I started to talk about sex on a general basis and after I used to kiss her on the cheeks, I ,one day, kiss her on her lips and since ten I noted that she accepted my kisses on her lips. Once, I had the courage to put my tongue between her lips and to my pleasure, she also gave me her tongue. ..We did this during two weeks, when ,on a Saturday, I hugged her very tight and "ate" ger tongue and she "ate" mine!!I kissed her sweetly in her neck, she stated to moan and took me by the hand and brought me on a bed in a nearby room. We undressed each other ,explored our bodies with our tongues till she told me"Baby, plse put that hard cock into my pussy "and I obeyed her immediately. We fucked like rabbits. ..words were rarely said..apart telling each other dirty words. .I phoned home afterwards to tell my parents that I would come home the next day, as I had drunk some beers,They were not happy about my drinking beer and also with aunt who should not have given me beer to drink,We fucked during hours. .Our only "breaks"were to eat something and taking some showers. Since then, we are addicted to each other for fucking, ,I do not know when this will end.,.We prefer not to think about it!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

An other beautiful and wonderful story, thank you so much. Great writing too.

devildog0302devildog0302over 2 years ago
Well done

Now is it time to move beyond Helen and maybe do a few chapters with his mother?

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Long stories are not my cup of tea, BUT you carried this gem in plot, dialogue and believability. Only nit-picking thing is my lack of UK verbiage and nouns. Google handles that. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic, my first five.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Great , great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What deft storytelling: such a complex situation arranged with complete plausibility and even compassion.

Bravo!

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just an emphatic BRAVO !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best period!!

Windwalker57Windwalker573 months ago

Thought I should go back and comment on your old stories as I'm not an anon anymore... This is my favorite post out of all your work. Helen is a wonderful character, starting out so prim and proper and shy, and the slow emergence of her wild side is just great. I also enjoy the way you introduced the bondage in this story, the lovers discovering Helen's enjoyment of restraint by accident. I also like the use (at least in the first scene) of improvised restraints instead of store-bought cuff systems. Helen is just fun; sometimes a tease, sometimes a damsel, I can just feel how deeply they care for each other... which is why I don't like part 3 so much. But nothing's perfect, and Part One is something I come back to read over and over.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6221 days ago

This was a very well paced story.This so far the most fun incest read I've ever experienced.

The fact that it was frought with respect and tendernes, as well as touching about every kind of intimacy that can be had, made it so that I could not stop reading it,

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 4 hours ago

Love the story especially the ending!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous