Living with Great Aunt Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, please,' I croaked, my throat dry and my insides turning to liquid. There was seminal fluid leaking from the tip of my cock and Helen ran her finger over this and smeared it around my shaft before grasping it near the end and starting a slow and gentle up and down motion, pulling my foreskin back to expose my glans, smearing more liquid around the angry purple head, sliding her fingers around the shaft, gripping it tighter as it got more slippery.

'Is that alright? Am I doing it right?'

I nodded, mutely. I don't know whether she'd done this a lot before, I could hardly believe that, or whether she was just a natural, but it felt heavenly and it wasn't long before I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that signalled an approaching climax. 'Faster,' I muttered and her hand began to wank me with long, quick strokes, liquid now leaking freely from my cock tip. Then that feeling of intense, utter pleasure raced up my spinal cord to my brain and I felt my orgasm break over me in a crashing wave of joy. My semen jetted out in pearly ribbons, splashing on to Helen's hand and my chest and the duvet cover. The torrent slowed and then I was done, lying back in a post-orgasmic daze while my great aunt cleaned us both up with a handful of tissues.

'Was that good?' she asked and I grabbed her and pulled her down to me and I kissed her and held her and told her how wonderful it was and how wonderful she was and how happy I was living with her and she smiled and laughed and curled up in my arms and we dozed for a while in the warm bedroom on her big brass bedstead.

After that, for about a month, I went to my great aunt's bed every evening and we used our fingers to bring each other to orgasm and I didn't try to overstep the boundaries and she didn't invite me to. And so it might have gone on except that one evening, when we were both in a particularly frisky mood, we started wrestling on the bed after some cheeky remark I'd made. It ended up with me sitting astride her hips, holding down her outstretched arms while I sucked on her nipples. I was sucking and biting them a bit harder than usual when she started bucking her hips up and arching her back and gasping as a sudden and unexpected orgasm hit her.

Afterwards she was a bit embarrassed. 'I'm sorry, darling (we were calling each other darling now), it just crept up on me.'

'Really?' I asked, sceptical.

Helen didn't want to discuss it but eventually I teased out of her that the orgasm had been triggered, principally, by her being held down. She admitted that she found the idea of restraint very exciting. So, with a little gentle encouragement from me, we started experimenting. The first time was a Sunday afternoon, when we'd gone to bed after kissing wildly on the settee for half an hour. My great aunt had a drawer where she kept her stockings and tights and at the bottom of this were a load of old, laddered stuff that she hadn't got around to throwing away. I used some tan stockings and a pair of black tights to tie her wrists and ankles to the brass bedstead. I was very gentle and tied bows instead of more serious knots. The effect was remarkable. Lying there spreadeagled Helen's face and neck flushed a deep red and her breath became all gasping and ragged. She was close to an orgasm as I sucked her nipples and as my hand strayed down to her crotch she convulsed and strained against the bindings and shuddered as a climax washed over her. I hadn't even touched her pussy.

So I didn't untie her; instead I kissed her and stroked her arms and her legs in their black stockings and teased her nipples with my hands and lips and circled her crotch with my hand, cupping her vulva and causing her to gasp and writhe. Now, I felt, was a time to push a boundary or two. Kneeling between her legs I lowered my face to her cunt, feeling the heat and smelling her arousal, a musky, meaty odour. With my hands on her hips I started licking her outer labia. It was the first time I'd been up close to her sex. The lips were pinky-brown and thick and framed with black hair, streaked with grey and inside I could see a pinker wetness. Aunt Helen gave a convulsive thrust of her hips as my tongue touched her for the first time but she said nothing, so I continued to explore her with my tongue and my middle finger. A wave of utter erotic pleasure washed over me as I lapped her juices and finger-fucked her. I was going down on my great aunt and she was loving it, judging by the gasping and snorting. She tasted like musky, forbidden velvet as my tongue found her little pleasure nub and sucked it into my mouth. And as I sucked on her clit I pushed three fingers into her cunt and she had another orgasm, thrashing her head from side to side, hips flexing, the muscles taut in her arms and legs.

She lay motionless as I released her, her eyes closed, a bead of saliva on her chin. There were red marks on her wrists where she'd strained against the bonds and she rubbed her wrists and opened her eyes.

'Good?' I asked.

'You gave me two orgasms,' she replied, in a whisper. 'That's the first time in my life that's happened.' There were tears in eyes now and I kissed her gently. 'It was just so naughty and exciting. And when you used your mouth on me...'

'You didn't mind?'

'No,' she said, a little uncertainly. 'I mean it's not penetration or anything, so it's no worse than using our fingers... And it was so nice, so erotic feeling your tongue inside me and touching my... my clitoris.'

I stripped off my boxers and lay down, a hint that I wanted some attention. Helen raised herself lethargically and reached for my cock. 'Do you want me to use my mouth on you?' she asked to my intense delight. The answer must have been written across my face because without another word she knelt at my side, grasped my erection in one hand and lowered her head.

I don't think she'd given many blow jobs in her life. Well, she wouldn't have done would she? So she was almost delightfully untutored. She started licking the shaft and glans like a lollypop then she took my glans and two inched of shaft in her mouth and worked her lips around, fucking me with her mouth and stroking my shaft with her hand. It wasn't expert but she worked at it and the erotic sight of my great aunt kneeling at my side naked apart from stockings and with my cock in her mouth, pushed me over the edge. 'I'm coming,' I gasped, giving her the chance to withdraw. But instead she sucked and wanked me harder and I shot my steaming load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Afterwards we lay together talking quietly.

'So you're ok with oral sex,' I began.

'Yes, of course I am,' she smiled. 'It was lovely. Did I satisfy you?'

'Well I had a whopping great orgasm as you must have noticed so I guess the answer's yes. And you enjoyed the bondage?' I asked after a pause.

'Yes, I did,' she said, very seriously. 'It was enormously exciting. I'd never imagined.'

'Shall I get a proper restraint system, with padded cuffs and straps and buckles and everything?'

She wriggled with pleasure. 'Oh, darling, would you? I'm all excited just thinking about it. Where would you go to get one?'

'The internet.'

And that was where I bought the restraint system and, just in case, I bought a few other things too. The anonymous cardboard box arrived a week later to intense excitement on my aunt's part. I was pretty excited too but better at hiding it. We weren't in a position to use the equipment for a week or so as I was off to an observatory in Southern California to discuss some aspects of my doctoral thesis and sneak a peek through their giant reflector. Instead, I took the box to the privacy of my room and unpacked it, hiding the other items in the one lockable drawer in my chest of draws and stowing the restraint system in Helen's dresser. Later that evening I kissed her goodbye, promised to phone and bring her back a present and jumped into the waiting taxi.

I was gone ten days. Ten days without stroking my great aunt to a climax, without her masturbating or fellating me to orgasm. I managed to concentrate during the day but my nights were a welter of wanking and erotic thoughts. I imagined how Aunt Helen would look strapped to her bedstead, her arms and legs stretched wide, her sex on full view and available to my fingers and mouth. And of course I fantasised about penetrating her, and not just her vagina.

I phoned two or three times, the last to say that I would be back on Thursday evening. 'I'll be waiting,' she said and I squirmed in anticipation.

The taxi dropped me at the house around six pm. Aunt Helen must have been watching out for me because she opened the front door as I approached. She was wearing a new dress, or at least one that I hadn't seen before, and I think I would have remembered: it was a simple black cocktail dress, tailored to fit her figure and to show off her curves. And it was shorter by a good few inches than most of her dresses or skirts, coming to just above the knee. This was heady stuff for my great aunt and I was intensely flattered. Then I noticed her hair and face. She'd had the former done in a collar-length bob instead of her usual utilitarian ponytail. And she'd had it dyed to hide the silver threads so it was close to her original raven black. Her face had been professionally made-up, she later told me, and she looked stunning. Yes, she was sixty-six and there was no hiding that with cosmetics but I thought she looked beautiful and elegant and my heart filled with love for this woman. She'd even had her nails painted, a deep red. I'd certainly never seen that before.

'You look fantastic, Helen,' I said, standing in the hall and opening my arms out to her.

She came into my arms. 'Thank you. I wanted to look special for you when you came home.'

'Well you do and I'm bursting with desire and I want to take you straight to bed and take you to heaven and back.'

She laughed. 'Can it wait until after dinner? It's about ready and I imagine you're starving.'

'Ok,' I smiled, 'but straight afterwards...'

'Oh yes! I can't wait,' she told me as she turned and moved towards the kitchen and I saw that she was wearing seamed stockings. 'I've put the straps and things on the bedstead all ready.' Christ, a double whammy of erotica! I nearly came in my underpants and how I resisted dragging her upstairs there and then I'll never know.

The dinner was superb -- she'd obviously gone to a great deal of trouble. By contrast I was probably less appreciative of her cooking than normal. I just wanted to get the meal eaten and get her up on her bed. But she teased out of me all the details of my trip and what California was like and what the people at the observatory had been like and we drank a half-bottle of Merlot and I asked her what she'd been doing and the time passed quickly and then she was clearing the plates away and I was helping but mostly staring at her backside in the cocktail dress and her seamed-stockinged legs.

When the kitchen was tidy and the dishwasher was humming its way through its cycle, we looked at each other. 'Yes,' said Helen, simply and I took her hand and led her up the stairs to her bedroom. This was different to normal. Every other time I had waited until she was undressed and in her silk gown before coming in. Being both fully dressed added an erotic edge, for me, because I knew I was going to get to undress my great aunt.

Aunt Helen switched on the lamp on the dresser -- it was winter-evening-dark outside -- and came into my arms. We kissed for a long time and it was sweet and wonderful. She smelt faintly of scent and something else, maybe something the hairdresser had put on. And she tasted delicious, her mouth liquid and mobile against mine, her saliva on my tongue, her lipstick pressed to my lips. And as we kissed I ran my hands down her back and stroked her buttocks and pressed her into my crotch, against my erect penis. She responded by squirming against me shamelessly, rubbing her crotch against mine and moaning softly as we kissed.

My hand found her zip and I pulled it down to the small of her back. She stepped back and allowed me to pull it off her arms and down over her hips and onto the floor. 'Do you want to hang it up?' I asked as she stepped out of it.

'No,' she replied so I reached around and unfastened her bra, pulling the straps over her arms and releasing her pendulous breasts with their big, firm nipples. Leaning down I suckled the big nubs in turn and licked the areolae. Then, kneeling down, I ran my hands over her stockings, marvelling at the sheerness of the nylon and the feel of it under my palms. She was wearing black lacy panties with a satin crotch. Also a recent purchase I thought, inconsequentially. They made a faint rustling as they slid down over her stockings to reveal her glorious black bush and pinky-brown labia. I buried my nose in the outer lips and inhaled deeply, relishing her scent. Above me she groaned and held on to my shoulders to steady herself. Then I stood and led her to the bed.

She lay down meekly and I walked around the bed inspecting the arrangements for securing her. It was all play-acting; I wanted to build up to be slow and exquisite. Helen was stretched out, her hands grasping the brass bars, her stockinged feet pointing at the bottom corners of the bed. Her breathing was fast and shallow and she was twitching her hips and wriggling her feet. I started with her hands, fitting the padded cuffs around her thin wrists and securing the Velcro straps before clipping the cuffs onto the bedstead straps and pulling the buckles tight. She pulled against the staps and looked at me with wide eyes but said nothing as I moved down to her feet, securing her ankles in similar cuffs and clipping them to the bottom bedstead. For a few minutes I teased her by fussing with the straps until I was satisfied that she was immobile but not in any discomfort. Then I undressed and climbed onto the bed.

I began by kissing her and stroking her breasts. Cupping her chin with one hand I mashed my lips against hers and forced my tongue deep into her mouth. Then my hand was back on her breast, tweaking the nipple between finger and thumb and causing her to writhe against her restraints. Breaking the kiss I sucked and bit her nipples and she strained against the straps, her back arched. Then my hand was between her legs and I was sliding two fingers into her sopping twat, bringing the fingers to her mouth to make her lick her own juices off them. She needed no encouragement; she sucked my fingers into her mouth and licked them clean with her hot little tongue. I went back to her cunt and started diddling her clit with a fingertip. She started gasping, an orgasm approaching, and I realised she was on a knife edge so I slowed down and stroked her bush, cupping the vulva in the palm of my hand and lightly smacking the wet lips. Helen loved this; she arched her back and thrust her hips up as far as she could to meet my gentle blows.

'Now I'm going to use my fingers and tongue,' I told her, kneeling between her outstretched and immobile legs. I slid three fingers into her cunt hole and bent to lick her clitty, sucking it into my mouth and flicking my tongue over the tip. Helen's breathing got louder and faster and I knew she wasn't going to last long. Removing my sopping fingers from her cunt hole I reached further down, past her perineum, slick with juices, and found her anus, a knotted little pucker under my probing finger. As her orgasm approached I pushed and my middle finger slid into her rectum, up to the second joint.

Great Aunt Helen screamed as her climax crashed over her like a winter wave on a seaside promenade. Her hips were bucking, pushing her fanny against my face and I could feel her anal sphincter gripping my finger as the muscle spasmed. Then she was done.

She lay quietly as I released her from the restraints, then she flexed her arms and legs and I felt suddenly guilty that I had tied this old lady up and ravished her. But she snuggled up to me, her head on my chest, stroking the hair. 'I didn't... hurt you did I, with my finger?' I asked diffidently.

'No, you didn't,' she said, softly. 'It was very naughty but it felt nice.' She started stroking my penis and I lay flat and watched her hand with its big painted nails, slide up and down my shaft. I'd leaked all over the place and there was seminal fluid on my shaft and in my pubes and on my stomach. It felt exquisite: Aunt Helen was getting very good at wanking me off, knowing just how much pressure to use and how far to draw my foreskin back. How fast to go and when to slow down to delay my orgasm. 'I wondered,' she said, quietly, now using her whole fist to grip me and speeding up slightly, 'whether you would penetrate me while I was tied down and couldn't stop you.'

'You said it was forbidden,' I groaned, feeling my climax tingling in my testicles.

'Yes. That's right, I did.' At that moment I came, translucent spurts of jism squirting out over Helen's hand and my stomach and chest. I came for what seemed like minutes but must only have been ten or fifteen seconds. Afterwards I was drained and lay motionless, watching my aunt clean us up with paper tissue. Afterwards we lay in each other's arms, stroking and kissing, at peace with the world.

'Peter,' said Helen after a while. 'Would you like to stay with me tonight? Sleep with me?'

We washed and brushed our teeth and climbed into her bed together, under the duvet, for the first time. It felt surreal, as though we were a married couple. Aunt Helen said that she normally read before sleep but tonight she felt very tired, so we switched our bedside lamps off, kissed briefly and turned over to sleep.

The luminous dial of my watch said three-thirty-five when I woke. It was pitch black in the bedroom; the streetlights had gone out hours before. I often woke in the middle of the night, particularly if I was working on an academic problem. But tonight there was someone next to me in the bed and I was conscious of not wanting to disturb her sleep. I turned over carefully a couple of times and tried to focus on something sleep-inducing like remembering the names of Eurovision Song Contest winners. But sleep wouldn't come. Mainly because all I could think about was my aunt lying naked next to me and the things we'd done earlier in this bed. I turned over again.

'Are you awake, Peter?' my aunt asked quietly.

'Yes.'

'Come and cuddle me then.'

I rolled over and she came into my arms, warm and soft and deliciously naked. I held her and kissed the top of her head but my great aunt had other ideas. She lifted her face in the dark and kissed me, her tongue slipping between my lips, her hand seeking my flaccid penis. It wasn't flaccid for long: a few strokes and the feeling of her fingers around my penis and my glans was straining to escape my foreskin, the shaft hot and rigid. My hand felt between her legs, feeling them open for me, seeking her cunt, finding the juicy slit and sliding a finger into its silky depths. God she was wet. I kissed her back, hard, our tongues sliding against each other, saliva leaking down our chins, hands stroking each other's genitals.

Then she said it. Tilting her head back she whispered: 'I want you inside me, Peter. Properly. All the way inside me.' My stomach flipped over with excitement but oh God, I needed her. I knelt between her legs and she raised her knees and I gripped my cock and guided it to her pussy, rubbing it up and down her slit a few times to lubricate the tip. Then I penetrated her, slowly but firmly, the full length of my cock. She gasped and brought her legs right up so her feet were against my hips. She wasn't tight like the girls I'd bedded at university but I could feel her cunt muscles gripping me and the sensation was almost indescribable, the feeling of the penetration and the intense eroticism of the incestuous act