Living with Great Aunt Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Does that feel ok?' I whispered, her face just a blob on the pillow in the darkness.

'It feels wonderful, Peter. Now forget I'm an old lady and... and give it to me. Hard!' I was surprised by her words and grinned in the dark. Then I concentrated on the doing as she asked, slowly at first but soon building up to long, solid thrusts that had her moaning and grunting as I thrust into her. I'd had an orgasm a few hours before so it took a while for me to approach a climax and I was worried about making my aunt sore; this was the first time in decades that she'd had a man inside her. But she just got more and more excited, especially when I changed the angle of my thrust to rub my pubic bone over her clitoris. She squirmed and writhed and gripped my shoulders, digging her nails into my flesh and grunting 'yes, yes, yes' at each thrust. I could hear the squishing noises as I rammed into her and smell the heady mixture of our sweat and her juices. She gripped me with her nails harder and I arched my back.

'You're going to make me come she gasped, crying out into the blackness of the room as her orgasm overcame her. That did it for me, too. I'd been on the edge for a few minutes, trying to delay the climax, revelling in the festival of emotions and sensations as I fucked my great aunt for the first time. Then I was pumping semen into her and collapsing down over her body and she was holding me and thanking me and crying a little bit with the emotion of it all.

'I love you, Peter,' she said as I kissed her cheeks and ears and nose and forehead, overwhelmed by the feelings inside me.

'I love you, too,' I whispered. 'Very much.'

I rolled off her and she scrabbled for the box of tissues on her bedside table, feeling my spunk trickle out of her. But after she'd cleaned herself up she came into my arms again and we held each other tightly in the darkness and silence of the night.

'You made me come,' she said, quietly. 'It's the first time it's happened during intercourse.'

'Ever?'

'Ever,' she confirmed. 'I hope it wasn't too disappointing for you.'

'Disappointing? It was fantastic. You were fantastic. It felt... better than I could possibly have imagined.' It was true, although I couldn't tell her that some of the thrill was because she was an old lady and because she was my great aunt. Perhaps she guessed.

'Well I'm not as young and supple as I was but if it works for us that's the main thing.'

'So you'd like us to keep on doing it?' I asked, half teasingly and half because I wanted to know.

'Yes, I want us to keep doing it, Peter, very much.' She paused. 'And I understand if you want girlfriends of your own age. I wouldn't stand in your way, as long as there's a bit left for me, occasionally,' she ended, with a note of pathos in her voice.

I felt a wave of love for her. 'Always, Helen.'

She snuggled closer and kissed my neck. 'And I want to you to tie me down again. That was very, very exciting and I'd like you to do it again, soon.'

We did do it again soon. Not the next day; I think we were both a bit overcome with the activities of the day before and besides, I was kept at university until nearly nine pm by my tutor who wanted an in-depth review of the progress of my work so far.

But the following day was Saturday and, wanting to please my great aunt after the wonderful sex she'd given me, I volunteered to do the weekly food shop and didn't get back to the house until nearly eleven. There was no sign of her downstairs as I unloaded her car, which I'd taken to the supermarket, but as I staggered in with the second load, she called down from upstairs: 'up here, Peter, when you're ready.'

I brought the remaining carrier bags in in record time and threw the stuff into cupboards, fridge and freezer. I had a pretty good idea what was waiting for me upstairs and I was practically drooling at the mouth with excitement and anticipation. When everything was put away, or dumped on the kitchen island, I ran up the stairs and into her bedroom where a remarkable sight met my eyes.

I had expected my aunt to be in her gold-coloured silk dressing gown, but she wasn't. She was sitting propped up against the pillows on the bed, naked apart from black stockings and a suspender belt. Her legs were spread wide, knees bent and she was stroking her slit with one red-tipped finger and occasionally bringing the finger to her mouth to inhale her scent and to taste her juices.

I stared at her open-mouthed and she smiled back and I noted, inconsequentially, that she had applied her make-up heavily, especially around her eyes and on her lips, which were carmine red to match her fingernails. She looked deliciously old and tarty and wanton, her heavy breasts lying against her lower chest the areolae brown and wrinkly and the nipples big and juicy. In the midday light I could see the wrinkles on her arms and upper thighs but rather than turning me off they just accentuated her attraction.

'Bloody hell, Helen,' I croaked. It wasn't the most romantic thing I could have said but she just smiled again.

'I've been thinking, Peter. About us and what we've been doing and how it's made me feel. Especially after Thursday. I don't think you realise, but you've unlocked a part of me that's been dormant for years, perhaps for ever. Call it my sexuality if you like. You've let the genie out of the bottle and there's no putting it back. Can you handle me, if I get a bit wild?'

'I hope so,' I replied, wondering exactly what she meant.

'Oh, I'm no trouble really,' she cooed. 'I'm very submissive and if I get a bit wayward you only have to strap me to the bed and I'm yours to do with as you please.' As she said this she slid two fingers into her twat and fucked them in and out of her before taking them out and holding them up to me. This seemed to be a whole new great aunt that I'd created. The possibilities were endless and thrilling. I sat on the bed in a daze and, taking her thin wrist, sniffed and licked her fingers. Then they were back inside her and she was sliding them in and out with long, lazy strokes. I took off my clothes and crawled onto the bed, hypnotised by what she was doing, little realising that she was about to bring the eroticism of the moment to a whole new level. Holding my eye she shuffled down the bed a little and lifted her legs higher, exposing her cunt and her anus. Although I'd had my finger inside her rectum this was the first time I'd seen it. It was milk chocolate brown and knotted and surrounded by a wispy ring of the same black hair that covered her vulva. Still looking at me she put the tip of her middle finger, its lacquered nail shiny with her secretions, against the little pucker and pushed it in to the first joint. I watched fascinated, my cock rigid, the glans nudging against my navel. Then the finger was out and she was smelling it, running it backwards and forwards under her nose.

'It felt nice when you did it to me. Is it too nasty if I do it, Peter?'

'No,' I mumbled, feeling the blood rise to my face, wondering if she'd put the tip of her finger in her mouth and taste her own rectum. But she held her arms out to me, her legs still spread and I knelt between them and sank my seven inches of meat into her in one sudden thrust. She gave a stifled gasp and clutched me to her with her arms, locking her legs over mine, and then I was fucking her hard and fast and she was gasping and digging her nails into my back and I was grunting in pain and forcing her head back onto the pillows with my mouth, my tongue deep inside her.

'Tie me down,' she said, suddenly. I stopped and withdrew, my cock leaving a shiny trail down the inside of one of her thighs. She spread her arms and I fastened the cuffs on and attached them to the bedpost straps and pulled them tight. Very tight. Her arousal was palpable: her breathing was fast and shallow, her eyes closed in desire, her mouth half open, the carmine lips shiny with saliva.

I climbed off the bed. 'I'll be back in a minute. Don't go anywhere. She opened her eyes and stared at me questioningly as I left the room. I was back within the promised minute with the other two items that I'd ordered with the restraint system. I held them up to her as I came back to the bed.

'Presents.'

'What is it?' she asked, a hint of nervousness in her voice. "It" was a purple latex butt plug. Not a huge, sphincter-stretching affair but a modest thing about five inches long and about an inch thick at its widest part. It had a flat, oblong base.

'It's a plug,' I told her. 'It goes in your bottom, Helen. I think you'll like it.'

'It won't hurt me will it?'

'I'll be very careful and use lots of lubrication.' I suspected the nervousness was part of the game; ten minutes ago she'd had her middle finger up her arse. I knelt and lifted her legs, bending them over her chest and holding them down with one arm. Opening the tube of lubricating jelly I squeezed a big blob onto my fingertip and smeared it around her anus. She started slightly at the feel of the cold jelly then relaxed and tilted her head back giving a little mewl of satisfaction.

Placing the tip of the butt plug against her opening I pushed gently and it slid in without much resistance, her sphincter opening to accommodate the increasing width. I slowed as the widest part was reached to let her adjust but she seemed fine so I kept up my gentle traction and the widest bit passed into her rectum and her sphincter closed around the narrow neck before the oblong base.

'How does that feel, darling,' I asked.

'Very big and naughty,' she whispered. 'Much deeper and naughtier than a finger.'

I chucked the lubricant onto a bedside table and reached for the ankle cuffs. In two minutes she was spreadeagled on the bed, secured hand and foot. Completely at my mercy. She pulled against the restraints in a mock display of resistance but it was very clear she was thrilled by the experience of being tied down with a plug up her arse. I knelt between her legs and bent my head to her cunt, lapping her liquid discharge and tonguing her cunt hole. I spent a few minutes sucking her clit and she writhed against the bonds and gasped and mewed with pleasure. Then I entered her and she gave a great moan as an orgasm swept through her, the build up too much for her to bear. I waited until it had subsided, kissing her cheeks and neck and ears and whispering to her that I loved her. Then I started fucking her again, slowly and languorously, coming right out and in again, feeling the plug with my cock through the walls of her vagina and rectum.

'This must be what it feels like to have two men at once,' I told her, between kisses.

'It's wonderful,' she gasped. 'So naughty and so very erotic.' She gave me a secret smile. 'Does it feel sexier because it's your great aunt that you're doing this to?'

'Yes,' I said, feeling my orgasm build. 'That makes it much naughtier.' My climax was fast approaching so I slowed the rate of my thrusting. There was one further taboo subject that I wanted to broach and I felt there would never be a better time.

'One day,' I began, 'I'd like to penetrate your other hole. Do you think you'd like that?'

'My bottom, you mean?'

'Yes,' I agreed. It wasn't the word I'd have chosen but it did have its taboo allure.

'Would it hurt?' she whispered. 'You're much bigger than the plug.'

'I'd be very slow and gentle. I wouldn't hurt you.'

'Well,' she said quietly. 'If I were strapped to the bed, face down, there's not much I could do about it.'

That was it. I came in a welter of pumping spunk, tasting her lipstick and saliva and smelling her scent and her sweat and her cunt juices.

We fucked like crazy for the rest of that Saturday and Sunday morning. Then Aunt Helen apologised and said her labia were starting to get really sore. It was a bit of a relief to me too; I was knackered. So we spent Sunday afternoon on the sofa in the front room watching an old black and white film which made my great aunt cry but left me unmoved.

Although we slept together every night now, we didn't have sexual intercourse for the rest of that week to give my aunt's pussy a chance to recover. What she did do every night before I went to sleep was to either masturbate me or fellate me to orgasm. I loved both. When she masturbated me her grip was light and she smeared lubrication over my glans and shaft and stroked every part of my cock and balls. When she used her mouth it felt like being fucked by a virgin and I usually came quickly, stroking her head and groaning. She was evidently a fast learner; this was a far cry from her first untutored efforts.

The partial suspension of our activities also gave me time to think about how I was going to take my carnal lust for my aunt to the final level and have anal intercourse with her. The thought of it was thrilling but also a little daunting. On the one hand she had obliquely indicated assent -- or that's how I'd interpreted it -- on the other was the fact that I was, like my aunt, an anal virgin. My first stab at it (if that's the right phrase) would be with a sixty-six-year-old spinster, the sister of my grandmother.

Anal intercourse was not something I'd really thought about until one night in the students' union bar when a friend of mine had appeared with his eminently fuckable girlfriend in tow. When she disappeared to the toilets he confided to me that he'd fucked her up the arse just before coming out that evening. I was appalled and fascinated and thought about it for days and weeks afterwards. Unfortunately none of the girls I dated at university seemed to be the anal sex type although the truth was that I was too shy to ask them. Saturday, I decided, would be the day.

We showered early and breakfasted. Then I did some work for a couple of hours while Aunt Helen attended to housework and did a trip to the supermarket. When she returned we were both ready for sex and, without a word being spoken, we came together and kissed and she said: 'give me half an hour then come upstairs.' I gave her twenty-five minutes then I could wait no longer.

Up in the bedroom it was like the previous Saturday afternoon, my great aunt was wearing tan stockings and a white, lacy garter belt and nothing else. Like the previous Saturday afternoon she was propped up against the pillows with her legs spread wide and her knees bent, exposing her black bush and pinky-brown cunt lips. Like the previous Saturday afternoon she was stroking her slit with two fingers, the nails lacquered a deep purple. Unlike the previous Saturday the oblong base of the butt plug was protruding from her anus and, as I watched, she pressed a finger to the base, as if to force it in further, and moaned softly.

I ripped my clothes off in record time and crawled onto the bed. She held her arms out and I knelt between her stockinged legs and thrust myself straight into her sopping twat, all seven inches of rigid meat. Then I was fucking her with long, hard thrusts, taking a handful of her hair and pulling her head back, kissing her as if our lives depended upon it, licking and kissing her neck and shoulders and sucking her big nipples into my mouth, biting down on them and making her squeal and writhe underneath me.

Suddenly withdrawing I ordered her to turn over. She obeyed, and I took a wrist and fastened a Velcro cuff on it, attaching it to the strap on the bedpost. 'What are you going to do to me?' she whispered, her head turned to one side, her eyes closed.

'I'm going to sodomise you,' I croaked. She said nothing and I continued securing her other wrist, then her stockinged ankles, pulling the straps tight so that her legs were splayed out and her arse crack was on full display, the plug still in her anus. From my experience last week I knew it could be tricky getting the butt plug out; her anus seemed to want to suck it back in. But today it came out easily enough with a faint squelching noise and a gentle fart. I smeared a huge gob of jelly onto two of my fingers and slid them past her sphincter. Aunt Helen made no noise or movement as I pushed my fingers in right to the knuckle, working them gently around to lubricate and open her up. Taking my fingers out I smeared the residue on my cock and knelt between her outstretched legs, supporting myself on one arm, the other hand gripping my shaft.

A thought flashed through my mind that this might not be as easy as I thought. I couldn't see her anus very clearly and it was at best a small target. I lowered myself until my cock head was touching her bum crack then I rubbed it up and down, inexpertly seeking her hole.

'Further up,' Aunt Helen said, through gritted teeth. She sounded nervous and this time I don't think it was an act. I moved up and pushed gently. 'Further,' she hissed, then 'yes, there!' I pushed, squashing my shaft and glans against her. 'Harder, Peter.' I pushed harder, worried about hurting her but she said nothing, in fact she strained her bum up towards me as much as the straps would allow. I pushed harder still and suddenly her muscle was opening and my cock was going in. Helen stifled a gasp as my bell end breached her sphincter then, as her muscle ring closed around the narrower shaft she relaxed and let out a long, sighing breath.

'Is that ok?' I asked.

'Yes,' she replied in a choked voice. Fine. It... it feels huge.'

Very slowly I continued to insert my shaft into Great Aunt Helen's anus. She was clutching the pillows with her purple-tipped fingers but not with the white-knuckled anxiety of a few minutes ago. Then I was in. Right in. The full length buried in her rectum. It felt novel, thrilling. Completely different to a vagina. The sphincter held me like a lover's fingers but past that it was soft and warm and silken, with little feeling of being gripped.

Then, again very slowly and gently, I withdrew an inch and pushed back in. Then two inches, then three and four. It felt exquisite. Words can barely describe the sensation and on top of that was the erotic knowledge of the utter taboo thing that we were doing. That I was doing. Fucking my great aunt up the arse.

'How does that feel,' I asked.

Aunt Helen was relaxed now, her breathing slow and regular. 'It's nice. Better than nice. When you move in and out it stimulates me somehow. You can do it a bit harder if you want to.'

So I started fucking her anus properly: coming out almost past my glans and thrusting back into her. Long, achingly wonderful strokes that had my orgasm building up and starting to balloon throughout my entire body. 'I'm coming,' I gasped, feeling myself on the brink of a chasm.

'Yes,' cried Helen. 'Come inside my bottom!' Even as my orgasm crashed around me a tiny part of my mind wondered at how far my great aunt had come down the path of depravity. I pumped seven or eight steaming jets of semen into her rectum and then my climax was past, the sensations subsiding. I collapsed over my aunt and lay almost comatose, my cock shrinking and flopping out of her arse and leaving a trail of semen across her buttocks. I released her and she came into my arms and I held her and kissed her and told her how much I loved her and she cried a bit and said she loved me very much too.

'I didn't hurt you then,' I asked, tremulously.

She smiled up at me. 'Not a bit. I thought it would hurt but you were so gentle and considerate. It felt a bit uncomfortable when you first penetrated me but when you started, you know, moving in and out it felt lovely. Maybe the next time you do it to me you could leave one of my hands untied so I could masturbate. I think I could have a really strong orgasm while you're inside my bottom.'

Epilogue

A year after the events in this story I got my doctorate and the university offered me a full-time research post, which I accepted. That was two years ago. Since then I have been living with my aunt full-time. Great aunt and great nephew to neighbours and the rest of the world, passionate lovers in the privacy of our home.