Living with Great Aunt Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And how passionate! Aunt Helen's sexual awakening seems to know no bounds. She is literally a different person from the aunt I first moved in with. She wants to try anything and everything. Anal sex, regularly, role playing, bondage, spanking, dressing up, you name it. Recently she has taken to licking and fingering my anus and has talked about putting something bigger up there. I am excited by the prospect whilst also having my reservations.

My parents are pleased too. Mum because I've got a good job and my prospects are excellent; dad because I'm not coming back home and he can convert my bedroom to a gaming room. Selfish bastard. But mum's also a bit sad because I don't get home very much, although it's only an hour's drive. The reason, of course, is that I'm too busy fucking her aunt, especially at weekends, although I can hardly tell her this.

So mum visits me once a month or so, usually on her way to London where she goes for the shopping and the theatre. She came last week, somewhat unexpectedly, phoning up at nine in the morning to say she was just leaving, on her way to see the new West End play and meet up with her old university friends.

It was a Saturday morning and Great Aunt Helen was at her fortnightly book club -- her sole pursuit outside the house -- so it was just mum and me. I made us tea and we sat and chatted companionably for an hour or so. My mum's great. I described her earlier as a free spirit and she is. She's not much to look at: fifty next year and a bit dowdy, to be honest; small and thin and flat-chested. I suppose she was pretty once; my dad must have thought so. But she's kind, generous, humorous, tolerant... I could go on but you get the picture. Anyway, she's easy to chat to and the hour passed in a flash and then she got up and stretched and said she ought to be on her way.

'Are you sure you won't have another cup?'

'Thanks, Peter but I should be on my way. I'll just pop to the bathroom before I go,' she said, disappearing upstairs. She was gone a few minutes and I was tidying the kitchen when she reappeared. 'Actually I think I will have that cup of tea, if it's still on offer.' I was slightly puzzled at her change of tack but I made us both a fresh mug and we took them through to the sitting room.

'Oh I keep meaning to ask, Peter, I know it's none of my business but is Aunt Helen seeing anybody?'

'Why do you ask?' I said, neutrally.

'Well she seems to have given herself a bit of a makeover in the past couple of years. The last few times I've been round she's been wearing make-up and even painting her nails. That's not the old Helen that I knew. She dresses better too. I just wondered if she was doing it for a man.

I shrugged. 'Not that I know of.'

'So she doesn't bring anyone around here?'

'Not while I'm in.'

'And she doesn't go out at night does she? Or weekends.'

'Just the book club,' I agreed. 'Why the curiosity, mum?'

'Well after I used the bathroom I poked my head into Aunt Helen's bedroom. I know that's awful but I've never seen inside and I was curious.' I felt cold fingers steal around my viscera. 'And there were some things on her bedside table. I mean it's none of my business what the old lady gets up to in the privacy of her own bedroom... But then there were the straps on the bedstead. For tying someone down. Now that's not something you can do to yourself is it?' So that was when I wondered if there was a man in her life.' She looked at me and I tried to look calmly back, although my senses were screaming "danger!".

'And then,' she went on, remorselessly, 'I noticed the book on the other bedside table was about astrophysics.' I was struck mute. 'So either my aunt's just taken up the subject, which I grant you is possible, or you're sleeping in that bed with her.'

There was a long silence. I didn't know what to say. Mum continued looking at me then a grin broke out across her face. 'It's true isn't it? You're sleeping with Aunt Helen aren't you?' I nodded. 'I've suspected as much for months.'

'What are you going to do?' I asked, quietly.

'Do? Why should I do anything? You're obviously making her very happy and I presume the reciprocal is true.'

'Yes,' I said. 'She makes me very happy.'

'Well good luck to you both then. Go ahead with my blessing, if you think you need it.'

'You're not worried about it being illegal or anything?'

'You mean incest? Not at all. She's hardly going to bear your children is she. And you're both consenting adults. Where's the harm?'

'And you won't tell dad?'

'Hardly. He'd never understand in a million years.' I felt weak with gratitude. 'And now I should really go.' We stood in the hall and she put her arms around me and kissed me briefly on the lips, something she never normally did. 'Lucky old Helen, I say,' was her parting shot. Then she was gone and the front door was shut and I was standing there with my mind in a whirl and wishing Aunt Helen would get back because I suddenly felt unaccountably horny.