Living with Mom

Story Info
Case worker takes advantage of mom.
1.5k words
3.38
34.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jeff, 19. I'm staying with my mom, Jill. Not only that, but I'm looking at possibly 20 in jail. Mom said she was more than glad to have me stay with her. She was very lonely. There was no reason for her to be lonely. She was a gorgeous 38-year-old honey blonde with a fantastic figure. After just doing time, she was really looking hot.

I was found guilty of assault with bodily harm. And recently paroled. Confined to home with frequent visits from a caseworker. As mom and I were sitting for dinner, there was a knock at the door. It was my caseworker, Ralph. I invited him in. He looked around, checked out my room, and sat and had a cup of coffee. He seemed really taken with my mom, talking to me, staring at her.

When he left, mom thought he was a pretty nice guy. I wasn't certain. But it hatched an idea.

Horny as hell with little chance of relief, I decided to use some of the things I learned in prison on mom. She was at the sink doing dishes, I walked up behind her and grabbed her ass. She jumped, squealed and started to turn around. I pressed her against the sink and pulled up the back of her dress and pulled her panties down off her ass. She resisted, but I was much too strong for her. I soon had my cock pressed up against her bare ass.

"Listen, mom, I'm horny as hell and you going to be my pussy from now on, understand?"

"Go to hell," she squealed.

"You can bend over now and take this cock, or we will do it the hard way."

"You pig, go fuck yourself," she screamed at me.

My mom cursed at me, never heard her curse before. I dragged her bodily down into the cellar. I had pre-staged everything. I soon had her hands tied over her head, she was hanging from a beam. I pulled her panties off and stuffed them in her mouth. Noticing as I did so that she was wet. I cut the rest of her clothes and left her hanging naked for a while.

I went back down a couple of hours later. And finger fucked her till she came, I wiped my pussy drenched fingers on her face. Then in a slow, deliberate fashion, I removed my belt. Mom eyes got big as if she knew what was coming.

"Just remember you wanted to do it the hard way, mom."

I laid a couple of hard strokes across her beautiful ass. She jerked and twisted as I laid a few more across the backs of her legs. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't enjoying myself. I heard some muffled pleadings. I put my hand up between her legs, she was dripping. I pulled her panties from her mouth.

"Please son no more I'll do whatever you want, I swear."

"Mom, you're agreeing to be my sex slave, did I hear you right?"

She hesitated, and I shoved the panties back in her mouth and whipped her across the tits a few times. I heard a muffled screamed yes a few times and pulled the panties back out.

"Yes, yes Jeff, I'll be your sex slave, I'll do whatever you want."

"Well, lets check it out, mom."

I lowered her to her knees, took out my cock and told her to open her mouth. She didn't hesitate, I pushed my cock into her mouth and told her to suck. She sucked me almost eagerly, you never think of your mom as a good cocksucker, but she sure was. I cut her hands loose, one went immediately to her pussy the other to the base of my cock I couldn't hold on very long, I shot my load in her mouth. I was surprised she swallowed without prompting. With her other hand, she bought on an orgasm.

Sobbing, "I'm so ashamed."

"Shut up, mom, get your ass upstairs and make me lunch."

Watching mom make lunch naked was almost too much. As I sat eating my sandwich, I had her lean against the sink and get herself off. She was being very obedient.

"Mom, lay over the table, I want to fuck you."

She looked like she wanted to protest, but I started to undo my belt, and she came and laid over the table. She whimpered as I entered her but as I want deeper with longer strokes she began to moan, I slapped her ass and she moaned louder.

Then a quiet." Oh, fuck me deeper, harder, make me your sex slave."

I pounded her pussy long and hard, our juices were running down the inside of her legs. I felt her orgasm at least three times. I pumped my load deep up inside her. She almost slid off the table. I made her clean my cock. Then let her go take a shower and put on a summer dress, no underwear.

I slept in her bed that night, It was fantastic. At Breakfast, I made her suck my cock while I had my morning coffee. I jammed my cock all the way down her throat, she gagged, but she was getting better at deep throat. I pulled out just before I came and shot my load in a saucer and made her lick it out of the saucer. So hot. We did our usual lunch thing, mom was really getting into this, she laid across the table and asked me to fuck her.

That evening my buddy Eddy stopped over, I had invited him just to run a test. Mom was wearing her light summer dress, no undies, which Eddy picked up on right away.

Eddy whispered, "Is she wearing panties?"

Mom, "Eddy wants to know if you're wearing panties, show him your ass."

She turned and lifted her dress up over her ass. Eddy almost lost it.

"Want her to suck you," I asked

"Sure." Eddy stammered.

I looked at mom she knew what to do she knelt between Eddy's legs, unzipped him pulled him out and began licking his cock. She was using her tongue like a pro, she got him so hot he shot his load all over her face, she never even got it in her mouth. I told Eddy to come back next week, bring some friends, we would have a gang bang. After Eddy left, I let mom know she did good and let her get herself off.

Ralf was due back for his visit, I sent mom out for slutty clothes I showed her pictures of what I wanted her to get. I dressed her in garter belt and stocking push-up bra, low cut tight blouse and a short skirt no panties. She was flaming hot. I instructed mom to make sure he got a good look at her tits.

Ralf did his normal inspection, he was due to install an ankle bracelet. That is what this is all about. We sat at the table talking, mom made tea and cookies, Ralf was really relaxed. He could not take his eyes from mom, I leaned closer.

"You would like to fuck her, wouldn't you?"

Ralf was caught surprised, he had a stunned look.

"You can if we can work out a deal."

"What do you mean," he asked

"Mom strip for Ralph"

Mom was soon down to garter belt and stockings, was she ever hot.

"She will do whatever I tell her, just figure a way to program the ankle bracelet, so it doesn't work."

"And I can fuck her?"

I told him to go ahead and take her in the bedroom and do whatever he wanted. They were in there a good four hours, we made a deal and I told him he could have mom once a week. I was a free man.

Eddy and his friends came over and a promised, we had a gang bang right there in the kitchen. Mom laid on her back on the table while Eddy fucked her and his buddy drove his cock down her throat. She was so into it, orgasm after orgasm. We fucked her in every hole, every way imaginable. She wanted more, so we rested and went back at it. She wore us all out.

I could get back out on the street, and Ralph made his regular visits. Things couldn't have been better.

I was there when Ralph made his next scheduled visit, when I opened the door he came in with two Internal affairs officers. Ralf and I were both drug off. I ended up back in jail, Eddy moved in with mom. And I ran into the person who taught me all about sexual slavery. His name was Rocky, he was a 6'4" black guy. All he had to do was look at me, and I knelt in front of him and took out his cock and began sucking.