Living With My Guncles Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew gets better acquainted with his Uncle James.
1.8k words
4.64
16.5k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
147 Followers

Previously...

James spat on his dick, and with a practiced motion, pushed his cock inside Ryan's hole. Ryan moaned even louder and I could myself getting closer to orgasm. Ryan quickly looked straight ahead again, only this time we made eye contact through the blinds. His body was getting jolted from the powerful thrusts of his husband, but he grinned devilishly when he saw me. At that same moment, my teenage cock exploded, shooting cum all over the wall and carpet. I ducked out of sight. Holy shit. He saw me, he definitely saw me. But, he didn't seem mad. Oh my god, that was so hot. I cleaned up the wall and carpet and got back into bed, falling asleep to the sounds of the hot tub jets and the skin-on-skin slaps of my uncles as they fucked. What a wild first night in California.

After falling asleep to the sounds of my gay uncles having sex just outside my window, I had erotic dreams of them that resulted in pulsing morning wood. Dreams of my uncles, naked and strutting around the house. Dreams of spying on my uncles as they flip-fucked outdoors on their patio. Dreams of my uncles catching me watching their intimacy and inviting me to join in. That last one, that taboo fantasy, lingered in my mind's vision but the dream faded the more awake I became.

The time was only 4:30 am, a result of my body clock still on East Coast time. Yesterday, I flew cross-country leaving sleepy New Hampshire for exotic (to me) Southern California. I'd been accepted to my dream school just outside San Diego and my gay uncles had graciously offered to let me stay with them for the next four years while I pursued my degree. They also happened to be absolutely sexy men that I felt an instant attraction to even though we're related.

I left my new room with my laptop for the living room in nothing but a pair of tiny athletic shorts. The house was warm enough that I didn't need a shirt. Besides, I'm sure I had a few hours to myself before Uncle Ryan and Uncle James were awake. Uncle Ryan, my mom's youngest brother, was in his mid-30s, fairly clean-cut and toned. His husband, Uncle James, about ten years older than Ryan, was imposingly tall with a well-kept beard. Ryan seemed the kore outgoing while James had a deep rumble of a voice like distant thunder. He was from the South with an accent to match.

I settled on the couch in the still-dark living room. I spent the next hour or so trying to calm my raging boner by reading all my course descriptions and syllabi. I studied the campus map to ensure I wouldn't get lost on my first day of college. I was so wrapped up in my review I didn't even notice Uncle James passing through the living room to the kitchen. He was also shirtless, in a pair of silk boxers that barely contained his junk and ass. He waved a sleep-heavy hand, yawned, and scratched his balls. Seeming half-asleep, I had ample opportunity to admire his muscular hairy body. His perky ass seemed to bounce with every heavy-footed step.

A few minutes later he returned with two ceramic mugs in hand.

"G'mornin. Coffee?" he asked, proffering one of the mugs.

"Sure, thanks. Good morning to you as well," I said.

He sat on a deep-seated leather armchair next to the couch and propped his long legs up on a matching leather footrest. My eyes traveled up his shapely calves to thicker thighs, resting briefly on his generous bulge before moving up his taut stomach and broad chest. He wasn't overly muscled, but the size of his arms and pecs belayed his strength. The porn I watched online was always younger, twink guys. Right now, however, I was having an irresistible craving for an older, more mature man.

"Doing homework already?" asked James in a deep rumble.

"Huh? Oh, no," I said, hoping Uncle James couldn't read my lewd thoughts. "I'm just checking out where all my classes are so I don't get lost on Monday."

"Your campus isn't that far from here. There's a great beach nearby, too. We could go check it out later today or tomorrow if you want," he suggested.

"That would be great!"

"I'm sure your uncle Ryan will be up for it. If he ever gets up. He tends to sleep in Saturday mornings. But he does love any excuse to wear a speedo in public," said James.

My dick stirred in my shorts at the thought of my uncle in a pair of skimpy swim trunks. My eyebrows must've been raised in interest and excitement, not unnoticed by James.

"He'd probably lend you one, too, if you needed one," he said in a much more alert-sounding voice.

"Oh jeez," I started, my face blanching. "I think I'll stick with my board shorts."

"He's a bit of a show-off, that one," James continued. "You should see when the pool guy is here. The guy is an absolute stud, so Ryan likes to parade around in a nylon thong."

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. I kept my face down and focused on my coffee. James chuckled softly. Thankfully, he changed the subject.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Oh, fine. I was so tired I slept like a baby." I replied.

"Glad to hear it. I was hoping we didn't wake you up. We stayed outside a bit after you went to bed," said James.

"Nope, not at all."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked.

Shit. Uncle Ryan must have mentioned he saw me watching them. I remained silent.

"Ryan mentioned he saw you watching us through the blinds," he continued and I tensed up on the couch. "It's okay, I get it. I remember being 18. I had curiosity, too. I think Ryan liked having an audience. I haven't seen him cum that much in a long time.

"I'm sorry I spied on you two," I whispered sullenly.

At that, he leaned forward and put his feet back on the ground so he could better make eye contact.

"Thank you, for apologizing," he said. "Trust me, it's okay. I kinda liked it, too."

It might've been my imagination, but I could swear I saw Uncle James's dick twitch in his tight boxers. When he resumed his more relaxed positioning, I knew for sure. Uncle James had a small tent starting. Fuck. This was wrong. I shouldn't be ogling my uncle like this. We weren't blood-related, but still, I shouldn't do this. He must've noticed my trying not to stare, as he seemed to spread his legs a bit more.

"Did you like what you saw?" he asked in that slow drawl that had me melting.

I kept my eyes on the laptop screen but nodded reluctantly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw James reach into his boxers and start to pull out his dick.

"Do you like what you see now?" he asked.

I chanced a look over at him. He had his rock-hard 8" in his hand. His foreskin was pulled back slightly, half covering his spongey tip. A small dribble of precum glistened in the soft light. I didn't answer or move other than licking my lips.

"I thought so," he said softly. "Have you ever touched another man?"

I shook my head.

"Do you want to? Right now?"

The question lingered in the air like some strong, forbidden aroma. I couldn't believe what he was suggesting, but how could I pass up an opportunity like this? I nodded again. James smirked, and pat the ottoman signaling me over. I set my computer down and started to get up, but stopped.

"What about Uncle Ryan?" I asked.

"We have an agreement. We're allowed to play with others if we want."

I'd never experienced anything like that, but I knew what open relationships were.

I started up again and slowly crossed the distance between us to sit on the footrest in front of him.

"You can take your shorts off if you want," he suggested.

As if in a trance, I yanked down my shorts, letting my teen cock spring free. I stared at Uncle Jame's dick, wanting so much to feel it in my hands.

"Go on, touch it."

I gingerly reached out and grasped my uncle's dick in my hand. His skin was hot to the touch, and his piece felt firm as steel. I held it firmly and gently stroked him evoking a deep sigh and soft moan from James.

"Do you wanna kiss it?" he asked quietly.

Without answering, I leaned forward and softly touched my lips to his cock-head. I could taste his salty-sweet precum and knew I was immediately hooked. My dick quivered between my thighs.

"Open your mouth," he commanded in a soft, yet firm tone.

My uncle rested one of his large hands on the back of my head as my lips parted to accept his cock into my mouth. For the very first time, I had another man's dick in my virgin mouth and it was my uncle's. The taboo action sent a stream of precum from my cock, pooling on the soft leather beneath me. With gentle, consistent pressure, Uncle James pushed down on my head. I took more and more of his cock into my mouth, about three of four inches, before gagging.

Uncle James stood up, keeping his dick in my mouth. He put one foot up on the ottoman and started to slowly thrust his hips back and forth, pulling and pushing his cock in and out of my mouth.

"You know, I never showered after breeding your uncle last night," Uncle James whispered. "Do you like tasting his ass on my cock?"

I was so stunned I pulled my mouth off his dick. I'd been blowing him without knowing Uncle James had remnants on Uncle Ryan's ass, and probably his cum, still on his dick. I should've been repulsed, but I wasn't. If anything, I was even more turned on. His hands returned to the back of my head and he pressed his cock against my closed lips.

"I really, really enjoy how you're showing your appreciation," he said.

I looked up and we made eye contact. My lips parted once again and he slid his dick over my tongue. Faster and faster he fucked my face. Being so new, I could only take half his length, but Uncle James didn't try to push my limits.

"I'm gonna fill your mouth just like I filled your uncle's hole," he whispered.

Uncle James stopped pumping and held firmly onto the back of my head, pushing his dick even further. Uncle James groaned in ecstasy. Hot streams of jizz erupted from my uncle's cock hitting the back of my throat and making me choke. I immediately came as well, shooting onto the floor and armchair. The sound of clapping made us both jump and we turned to see Uncle Ryan standing in the hallway watching us.

"Well well well, that was quite a show, boys."

reader207
reader207
147 Followers