Living with Rachael Pt. 04

Story Info
Emily and Rachael set each other up to be raped.
8k words
4.79
10.3k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers

Emily and Rachael laid low while I dealt with the fallout from Rachael's breakup with Andrew. Fortunately, our lease for the house we rented was nearly up, so no one had to live with anyone in awkward circumstances, except me. Andrew didn't know I'd been instrumental in Emily stealing his girlfriend, nor that I'd fucked Rachael multiple times before she ended things with him, so keeping my mouth shut minimized the unpleasantness. Mostly, he and his belongings disappeared like they'd been erased by a government op. Only a few inexplicable dents in the drywall of an empty bedroom said anyone had been there at all.

Living in oppressive, all-consuming silence for a month while I looked for a new home was my penance for my role in things. All told, it was a small price to pay for what I gained, yet not something I'd choose to repeat. It seemed unfair at first that Rachael and Emily were having a great time exploring their new relationship with few repercussions while I languished in loneliness. Eventually, it occurred to me that they'd pre-paid for their new lives, while I'd jumped straight to dessert in the form of a chocolate and whipped cream bikini for Emily, and was then forced to eat my broccoli.

The quiet of an old house filled with too few people was eventually broken by a text from Emily. Like she'd offered before our last threesome, it was an invitation to play a rape game with Rachael, who'd moved in with her. "Get Ready," was followed by a topless picture of Rachael from behind with a towel in her hand around ten minutes later. Emily told me before our last threesome that she wanted to help, but I had other plans. I was anointed in the special cologne I bought just for occasions like this and on the road before I got the picture of Rachael. A one month anniversary gift I'd purchased for them was my copilot.

Emily greeted me at the door, bouncing eagerly on her toes. "How do you want to-" I cut her off with a hand over her mouth. Her eyes sparkled when I yanked her lacy, purple crop top tank top over her head. I pinned her against the wall with an aggressive kiss hello after I shut the door behind me.

She melted against me, and I took whatever superficial privileges I wanted as I stripped her roughly, spending plenty of time with her not as large as Rachael's but just as spectacular tits. When she was naked, I spun her to face the wall, gripped her ass with both hands and bit her neck. She eagerly shoved her body into my insistent grasp. It wasn't long before she was whimpering and begging for more.

I pulled their present from my pants pocket, along with a small bottle of lube. After I coated a finger, I reached around her with the other hand and cupped her pussy firmly. Two fingers slid easily into her, which I used to hold her in place while my lubed finger probed her ass. She bucked wildly against my hand as I filled her completely.

She was moaning and panting when I pulled my finger from her ass. I quickly replaced it with their present - a small, high tech butt plug. She gasped as it pried her open, and purred once it was settled inside her.

I brought my pussy-coated digits to her lips. "Suck, clean up your mess." I swirled my tongue around her ear while she enthusiastically bathed my fingers, removing every trace of her. Once I judged them clean enough, I pulled my phone from my pocket and held it where she could see the screen. I opened the app for the toy and turned the vibration up to about one quarter of what it could do.

She groaned from deep within her abdomen, and her eyelids began to flutter. I turned her with my hands on her shoulders to face me, but she was deeply mesmerized by the vibrations crawling between her legs. "I'm going to rape your girlfriend now," I informed her, "and I'm going to make you watch." I couldn't be sure she even understood me, but she followed willingly enough when I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the bathroom of her small apartment.

I'd been rough and quick with Emily because I wanted to get to Rachael before she got out of the shower, per her request. Fortunately, the water was still running when we got to the bathroom door Emily had painted black to match the black and white motif in the bathroom. I pulled a thin towel from a linen closet and quickly wrapped it around Emily's wrists, tying them together.

"Oh, am I getting some shower pussy?" Rachael asked when I opened the door. We were shadows to her, as she was to us, broadcast on an opaque white shower curtain with black polka dots. I grabbed Emily's chin and made her take a moment to enjoy Rachael's curvy silhouette. The sandalwood oil she used on her hair filled the room.

I stood Emily facing the mirror above the small, free-standing sink, ass pointed at the shower. "Don't you move or make a sound until I address you," I whispered to her. She nodded with giddy lust in her eyes.

Then, I stripped quickly and waited, standing where I expected Rachael to be facing when she opened the curtain, as close as I could be without risking she'd touch me when she grabbed it. I heard the thunk and squeak of fixtures that announced the end of her shower and braced myself to pounce. She screamed when she yanked the shower curtain aside, black lacquered fingernails hoisted to defend herself.

I stepped into the tub, my feral eyes locked on hers, and pushed her backwards until she yelped when she pressed her ass against the cool tile wall. I gripped one of her breasts aggressively while the other hand grabbed her hair and dragged her face to my chest so she could smell the pine and honeysuckle scent that indicated her impending rape.

Having processed her shock from seeing me and the cold tile behind her, her eyes rolled up as I claimed her mouth roughly. I fucked her slick thigh while I pressed her against the wall so I could fill my hands with her tits. Clutching at her slippery flesh was its own unique reward, and I made a mental note to try it again in more sedate circumstances. She whimpered constantly into my mouth while the faux protests of her wet hands on my chest slid meaninglessly aside.

Any trepidation from the first time I attacked her was long gone. Once I was hard, which didn't take long, I spun her to face the wall and buried my dick in her with one thrust. Her screams filled the room, and she struggled to escape as I crushed her in place and slammed into her, but I never heard the first phoneme of her safe word.

I fucked her mercilessly - an honest attempt to create something that felt like a violent assault. She came quickly, despite my every effort to slow down to delay her orgasm and allow it to build. Her slick, lush flesh rattling in my hands during her climax had the opposite effect, and I roared as I drove into her even more vigorously. After another orgasm tore through her, she weakly panted, "Strawberries!"

With considerable effort to suppress the animal that was currently in control, I froze. "Are you OK?" I swallowed hard to contain the drool building from my need to bite the jiggling hips in my hands.

"No, my leg is about to cramp up and I'm gonna fall."

I chuckled. "You could have just told me that." I withdrew from her slowly, and we both shuddered. "The safeword isn't the ONLY word that will end things."

"Yeah, but i'm probably never gonna use it for its intended purpose, because I really wanted you to fuck me harder instead of stopping, so I thought I'd try it out."

"Shower sex has way too many disadvantages." I stabilized her when she turned to face me and placed an impish kiss on her lips. "But this is your fantasy."

"I'm definitely not done getting fucked, but I can't help noticing what's going on over there." Her eyes sparkled as she pointed over my shoulder at her girlfriend's bare and stuffed ass.

I stepped out of the shower and held out a hand to help Rachael. Emily smiled at us in the mirror, her eager grin surrounded by a halo of condensation. I spread a folded towel on the toilet and ushered Rachael to it. She sat daintily with her thighs pressed together and a demure blush directed at me. After I handed her my phone, displaying the input screen for the app that controlled the plug in Emily's ass, I slapped her in the face with my dick.

She understood immediately, swallowing me slowly while she played with the vibration settings on the toy inside Emily. The louder Emily got, the more enthusiastically Rachael sucked my cock. Eventually, I pulled the cock that had just been raping her from her mouth, resulting in a pouting lip from her.

The pout vanished when I claimed Emily's pussy roughlyl. Her eyes exploded, and she attacked my phone, cranking the vibration intensity to its maximum, which I could feel once I was buried inside Emily's hot and gushing pussy. I rode Emily hard, one hand tangled in her hair while the other fondled her chest. She came several times in quick succession as I hammered at her. When she went limp, I pulled out and left her draped over the sink to catch her breath.

"I can't wait to try this," Rachael told me, handing my phone to me.

I lowered the plug vibration to its initial one quarter setting. "I look forward to watching that, but not now. No toys, no blindfolds, no bondage when I rape you, remember?" I prodded, referring to our arrangement the first time we'd played this game. She bit her lip and nodded. "And no part of you goes unraped, either." I hoisted her to her feet and kissed her roughly, discarding my phone and filling my hands with her ass. She moaned into my mouth and pressed herself against me, rocking her hips to stroke my dick.

I bent her over to put her face even with Emily's. "Give your girlfriend a kiss. Show us how much you're looking forward to me taking whatever I want from you." She grabbed Emily by the hair and their mouths collided with a fervent need.

My pants had landed by the door when I kicked them off. My victims were far too busy to notice what I was doing until my finger, well lubed from the bottle that I'd retrieved, slid into Rachael's ass slowly. She squealed into the kiss and latched on to Emily's butt with her free hand. Wandering fingers tugged gently at the vibrating plug, eliciting satisfied groans from both of them, before burrowing into Emily's waiting pussy.

I rested my cock in the valley of Rachael's ass, grinding against her slowly. Then I reached over to swat Emily on the rear several times. Emily jerked upright as a sudden orgasm shot through her. I thought maybe she'd want to tap out then, but her iron grip on the sink held her in place. Once she caught her breath, she slapped her lips to Rachael's neck and held on with implacable suction. Rachael grabbed her own tits and twisted her nipples with a groan.

I placed the head of my cock against Rachael's backdoor and sank slowly into her, fully embedding myself with one smooth push. "Tell your girlfriend what I'm doing," I commanded.

"He's raping my ass," Rachael gasped.

"Again," I prompted.

"He's raping my ass again," she wailed, slamming her cheeks against my pelvis. I grabbed her soft hips tightly and held her against me, pressing myself as deep as possible. Fully inside her, I gripped her wrist and used it to slap her palm against Emily's ass. Then I began a slow in and out. After a few moments, I used her hand to spank Emily again, immediately upping the pace when I did.

I fucked her smoothly for several minutes, enjoying the steady stream of moans issuing from her. When I picked up her hand again, she twitched with anticipation. Instead of smacking Emily, I placed her hand gently on the top of Emily's ass, then dug my fingers into Rachael's hips and held her motionless with just the head of my cock inside her. She started to buck against my control almost immediately, begging me with her body to take her how she needed to be taken. I picked up her hand, smacked Emily hard twice, and then fucked Rachael roughly for a moment before slowing down. She understood the rules then and began to paddle Emily's creamy white cheeks furiously, resulting in me fucking her as hard as I could.

When her palm was as red as Emily's ass, I stood her up with a handful of her hair and said, "Emily, play with your girlfriend's pussy, right now." She spun to obey, shoving her bound hands between Rachael's thighs and invading her. I locked Rachael's arms behind her back with mine looped through them and hammered away at her. She started screaming long before her orgasm hit her, but she never asked us to stop. When she finally came so hard she crumpled completely, I held her upright and took what I wanted from her ass until I emptied myself inside her, as is the tradition when I rape her.

Emly dropped immediately to her knees and buried her tongue in Rachael's pussy. She shrieked through one last orgasm while Emily devoured her and I enjoyed a few moments of my cock motionless deep inside her. When I released Rachael, they collapsed to the floor where they gently kissed and caressed each other's faces while I removed the plug from Emily's ass and turned it off, untied her, and cleaned us up.

They were both surprised when I easily hoisted Rachael from the floor and carried her to the bed they shared, a tender thank you for an invaluable gift. I expected to go back and fetch Emily, but I found her right behind me after I laid Rachael down. She attacked me with a kiss, but severed it surprisingly quickly. "Fuck, I forgot to take pictures," she grumbled. Her eyes shrank to devious points. "Not that I could have." She snickered. "It's a good thing fucking the two of you is so hot. Plenty of opportunities. I'm almost ready for round two, and I'll make sure I get good pics."

"Forget pictures. We need video of the whole thing," I countered.

"We need a collection of videos," Emily offered, reaching out to grab my still recovering cock.

"And we definitely need some video of Rachael's first time with the plug." Emily nodded vigorously, her hand on my dick matching the motion of her head. "How about this? You two take a nap. I'll go get some food and a small tripod, and we'll do pizza and a movie."

Emily grinned at me before she climbed into bed and spooned up behind Rachael, gripping her girlfriend's ass possessively as she settled into place. "Sounds good," she told me before she started to pepper Rachael's shoulders with kisses. I grinned as I left them to drown in their own insatiability. I heard Rachael let loose with a sound that meant Emily was claiming her body as I closed the door to their apartment behind me. My half-hard dick didn't want me to leave, but I liked the idea of them fucking each other to stay busy until my cock, the future star of the main event, returned to destroy them both.

The door to Emily's apartment was unlocked when I returned with pizza, chicken tenders, and garlic fries from our favorite Italian place. After dropping the food in the kitchen, I snuck into their bedroom and found them both asleep.

While picking up food it occurred to me that I'd never actually eaten Emily's pussy; I'd only tasted it by proxy. I decided that she was going to be my appetizer. I leaned over Emily to put a hand on Rachael's mouth before I pinched one of her nipples hard to wake her up. Her eyes shot open with a gasp behind my hand. Once she cleared the cobwebs of sleep from her mind, she pressed her chest into my hands and a peaceful expression appeared on her face as her eyes drifted closed again. Her pouty lip returned when I removed my hands from her.

I pulled up the camera on my phone, set it to video mode, and handed it to Rachael. Her eyebrows kinked in confusion at first, but when I eased Emily's legs apart without waking her and pointed at her smooth pussy, Rachael got the idea and started recording as I pressed my tongue to Emily's warm slit and wiggled it until she released a deep breath with a lengthy sigh.

I thrust my tongue into her, and her back arched with a gasp as her eyes flew open. Her hips bucked and twisted under me as I devoured her aggressively, no technique or art to it. I just shoved as much of her into my mouth as I could and did my best to lick every millimeter. When she was close to coming I pulled back. "Can you sit on her face and run the camera?" I asked Rachael while soaking up the sight of Emily's smooth lips only inches from my face, along with the scent and taste of her excitement.

"Camera?" Emily groaned as Rachael nodded to me and rose to her knees. She flung a thigh over Emily's face and stretched out on top of her, facing me and holding my phone where it could see everything happening to Emily's pussy. I returned to consuming the cute redhead, which made her attack her girlfriend's pussy. When Emily came hard enough to coat my face, Rachael sat up, pointed the camera at herself, pinched a nipple with her other hand, and rode her girlfriend's mouth until she painted Emily's face to look like mine. Before they got minimally dressed for dinner we spent some time licking faces and tits to remove pussy remnants.

As we left the bedroom, Rachael grabbed my wrist to hold me back. Once there were a few paces of space between me and Emily, she whispered, "I have a short video I need to show you. Not now, but keep an eye out."

"Can you text it to me?"

"No. No, I can't allow that." I did my best to raise an eyebrow at her, a skill I'd never quite mastered. She pressed her lips together to suppress a laugh. "Don't worry. You'll see."

We arrived in the kitchen to find Emily filling a plate with pizza, fries, and Pecorino Romano dusted chicken tenders, seemingly unaware of our brief conversation. When I sat down at the table across from her, she lifted her breasts, easily done since neither she nor Rachael had bothered with underwear of any sort, and dropped them onto her small table with a faint thud.

"Stop trying to get fucked on tables. It's unhygienic, and there's no way this table could handle it," I advised Emily.

"She already knows that. Trust me," Rachael provided.

Emily blushed, shockingly rare for her. Rachael kissed her cheek, and they held hands and gazes for a long moment of mirrored smiles. Watching the two of them be so quickly and thoroughly in love helped absolve a little of my guilt. I'd never seen Rachael as happy with Andrew as she was right then. I wouldn't go so far as to say the end justified the means, since the path taken wasn't the only route to that destination, but I found a little pride for contributing to the happiness of two people who had quickly become very important to me.

Not to mention I'd gained two gorgeous and adventurous sexual partners, and it only cost me a couple of threesomes along with severing connections with a guy I never expected to see again. I knew I was the beneficiary of perspective, but into every life rain must fall. I decided I could be happy it wasn't raining on me. Afterall, I wasn't dating Andrew. I didn't cheat on him. Why should I be sad Rachael's new partner actually wanted me to fuck her?

My introspective journey outlasted their moment of bliss. I suddenly realized they were both studying me. "Sorry. Zoned out there," I offered lamely.

"Uh-hu," Emily supplied with mocking disbelief while Rachael favored me with a more concerned expression.

"I was just thinking of everything that happened to end up with us right here," I told them.

"Lotsa hot sex and no bras!" Emily declared with a grin, grabbing her tits, but Rachael's face fell. It was my turn to show her concern. When Emily noticed neither of us found any mirth in her response, she turned to look at Rachael. Tears quickly turned their eyes glassy.

They embraced as quiet sobs put dinner on hold. I joined the hug, standing behind Rachael and wrapping my arms around her above Emily's. "Guilt sucks," I said softly, "but he'll heal, and so will you." Rachael kissed my hands, and we sat in silence while the emotional boil cooled to a simmer. I found some peace in that moment when I realized I was enjoying my arms around Rachael without considering the implications for pleasure.

datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers