Living with Rachael Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm fine with you never wearing clothes and living with me. Finding you AND stripping you ... well... let's just say it's a good thing you're so impossibly sexy and I like to put my hands all over you, or you'd be getting raped while half dressed."

She spun to face me and shoved her chest into mine. "I definitely like the way you take whatever you want from me." She shivered. "And the idea of you having unfettered access to my slutty body at all times is so fucking hot. I promise I'll never do anything to discourage you from treating me like your fuck toy, just like Emily."

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." She kissed me softly. "Speaking of Emily and raping sluts..." Her eyes sparkled and she kissed me again, pressing herself against me. I was half hard when she pulled herself away from my grasp and climbed on top of me.

"I almost don't want to share you. I want you to make me and only me feel good all night long." She twisted to look over her shoulder at Emily. "But she wanted to be drugged and raped, and I want her to have everything she wants, because I love her more than I've ever loved anyone." She rode my swelling cock for a moment with a plaintive expression on her face. "You're rapidly climbing that list though," she panted. "Promise me something. Someday we'll have no threesomes, no rape fantasy, no toys, no agenda. I want you to fuck me as long and slow as you can. I need to feel you inside me and feel your hands all over my body. Deny my orgasm for as long as possible and then just flatten me once I can't wait any longer."

"That's certainly not something I would ever deny you."

She draped herself over my chest and kissed me softly. "Are you ready to use my girlfriend's barely conscious body in disgusting ways?"

"Ready and looking forward to you doing the same."

"Good, because I'm gonna shove as many fingers into her pussy as I can and I wanna watch you go ass to mouth on her." She ground her pussy into my swelling cock. "I don't want you to use lube though. Get your cock slick in her mouth and just rape her ass hard. If she complains tomorrow I'll kiss it and make it better." She winked at me before climbing off the bed.

We spent hours doing our best to destroy Emily. Rachael spent some time sucking on my cock to keep me extra hard while we turned her girlfriend inside out. I collapsed to the floor when I finally exploded in Emily's ass, blackness filling my vision. We passed out with her between me and Rachael after Rachael licked some stray come off Emily's ass.

"Will Emily be mad about the middle part of that video?" I asked as we drifted off.

"Only because she didn't get the same treatment. You might have to take her out on a date to make up for it."

"Oh no. I'll have to a hot chick out on a date and then fuck her. Whatever shall I do?"

"No," Rachael said, reaching over Emily to touch my face before finding my hand in the dark. "You have to take one of your girlfriends out on a date so she doesn't get jealous of your other one." She squeezed my hand tightly.

"Wha's goin' on?" Emily muttered, roused by our conversation. Rachael and I pressed ourselves against her. "Are we fucking? Did I miss it?" She wiggled her rear at me in a stupor and then froze. "Why does my ass hurt?"