Living with Rachael Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to conduct an experiment. I released Rachael and made my way around the table to hug Emily from behind. She wiggled happily, pulling Rachael tighter, which made me drag them both closer. For a sedate moment, there was no lust on my mind, only affection. Then Emily raised her head, and my lips brushed her neck. I heard her gasp before I realized I'd shoved my hands up her shirt to clutch greedily at her tits.

"Well, I think I can now make the judgment that you're the bigger slut, Emily," I told them.

"I'd like to point out that I didn't encourage you to grab my tits in any way, but I'm willing to hear your argument." Rachael giggled, which made Emily grin.

I pinched her nipples and twisted them to thank her for her open mind. "I was able to hug Rachael, even have her lips touch me, without immediately wanting to fuck her."

"Aww," leaked from Rachael. I smiled at her over Emily's head.

"But you," I told Emily before I leaned down to suck firmly at her neck and pinch her nipples harder. She gasped loudly, torn between leaning into me and shoving her breasts more firmly into my hands. I helped her by crushing her against me and mauling her tits. "You I can't stop wanting to fuck. Every dirty thing I do with you is a new achievement in life, and I want to unlock them all."

"Hey!" Rachael protested.

I shoved Emily's face into Rachael's tits, and then leaned over her to kiss Rachael firmly. She purred into my mouth. "Nothing will ever be more special to me than what we've shared. I just don't have the driving need to do every crazy thing I can think of with you." I kissed her again. "I do want you to watch and help, and of course partake if you see anything you like, and you'll always have an equal claim to doing something new first." She beamed a smile at me and then smashed her lips briefly to mine.

I hoisted Emily to her feet, sat in her chair, and dropped her onto my lap, resuming my enthusiastic fondling of her chest. Her head lolled to the side, so I let go of her tits with one hand and grabbed her by the hair to point her face at Rachael. "This one though. This one I wanna treat like my little fuck toy. I'm so glad she's a pussy-eating ass slut." I released her breast with my other hand and shoved it into her shorts, cupping her pussy and lifting gently. "I can't get enough of the sight of this one coming."

Rachael nodded vigorously until a devious thought made her eyes explode. She yanked her shirt over her head, making my mouth water at the sight of her bouncing breasts, and used it to blindfold Emily. Then she pulled her phone from her pocket, along with some wireless earbuds. She slipped one in my ear and the other in hers as easily as I slipped a finger into Emily's already soaked pussy. Rachael pulled up a video on her phone, tapped play, pointed the screen at me, and then shoved her tongue down Emily's throat.

The video showed Emily standing in their bedroom. She wore a lacy red tank top and had similar red lace tying up her hair. "Oh, my god, I look like Lydia Deets about to get married." She shimmied, giddy with her discovery, and then stood up straight, cupping her hands together like she was holding a bouquet. "I'm Lydia Deets, and I'm of sound mind. The man next to me is the one I want. You asked me. I'm answering. Yes, I love that man of mine."

From off camera I heard Rachael say, "We have to watch Beetlejuice tonight."

"Definitely," Emily replied.

"OK, but now to the actual reason for making this video," Rachael prompted.

"Yes, on to the important stuff." Emily cleared her throat and looked directly at the camera. "This video is legal indemnification for Rachael..." Emily gestured to the camera.

The image spun to show Rachael, who waved at it with a grin. "I'm Rachael."

The camera flipped back to Emily. "This is my OK for Rachael to slip me a sleeping pill without me knowing and to do whatever terrible, disgusting, hot, dirty, sexy things she wants to me when I'm out of it and to record it so I can watch it the next day while we fuck." Emily shuddered. "Fuck, that's hot."

The camera briefly showed them kissing before the video ended. Rachael pulled her mouth from Emily's and reclaimed her earbud. She pantomimed taking a pill, and then disappeared into their bedroom. I continued to fondle Emily while I sucked on her neck. Rachael returned quickly, dropped the pill into Emily's drink, and then refilled all our cups. Once Rachael was certain the pill had dissolved, she pulled her shirt from Emily's face, grabbed Emily's tits, and said, "Make her come."

My fingers fucked her thoroughly, and she orgasmed in my grasp almost right away. When she leaned forward to kiss Rachael, ready to continue the festivities, Rachael pulled back. "Eat your dinner. You need your strength."

Emily slapped her hand onto mine, expecting me to be the easier mark since I'd started things. She groaned with frustration when I easily pried her grip from me, lifted her from my lap, and placed her back in her seat.

After a grumpy silence from Emily, dinner went on like any other Saturday night. Rachael and I frequently took sips from our drinks to subconsciously encourage Emily to do the same. We chatted about nothing important until Rachael decided one vibrating butt plug wasn't going to be enough to satisfy them both. I gave her the website where I'd bought their new toy, and they had a cart full of things before Emily started to droop.

Not one to miss an opportunity to play with some very nice tits, I stood up, moved behind Emily, pulled her shirt over her head and returned to fondling her while she and Rachael shopped. It wasn't long before Emily was moaning in response to my touch but not really capable of conversation.

Rachael stood and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Let's lay her naked on the table and get some good video of you fucking her throat before we move this to the bedroom." She kissed my cheek. "I get spanked and plugged before we rape her, though." She shuddered. "I have so many dirty things I wanna do to her. We might not get them all done tonight."

"Oh no, we'll have to set up your slutty girlfriend for multiple drug-induced free use sessions," I lamented with a wink as I stood. Rachael grabbed her tits and ground her pussy into my hip. I tangled my fingers in her hair and kissed her roughly. "It'll be more fun to choke her with my dick if she's having trouble catching her breath because her sexy, slutty girlfriend really knows how to eat her pussy."

"She did say I was very good at it despite my minimal practice."

"Is hers the only pussy you've ever eaten?" She nodded tentatively. I stroked her cheek tenderly. "Why so shy?"

"Until I saw Emily turned into a living sundae I'd never really thought about having sex with a woman. Sure, I'd found some attractive, and I kissed a cute girl on a dare in high school, but mostly that was me wishing I had attributes like them, not wanting to touch their ... attributes."

I hoisted Emily to her feet, and Rachael reached out to rub her girlfriend's belly softly. "But, like you said, I want to do every dirty thing I can think of with her. No matter how much we've fucked, no matter ..." She paused and brought her eyes to mine. "No matter how thoroughly I've just been raped," she licked her lips. "I always want more from her. I can't ever get enough of her."

"Well, I plan to stoke that fire every chance I get, be it teasing one or both of you, or just telling you to do dirty things while my hard dick is in the immediate vicinity."

"I do like the way you orchestrate things. We just end up fingering each other and kissing for hours at a time until we come so much we're numb and exhausted and can barely change the soaked sheets before we pass out." She gave me a devious smile.

"Someday I'm gonna show up, strip both of you, throw you onto a bed, point a camera at you and not say a word. I definitely need video of you two inside each other however you can get yourselves there for hours. I'll even change the sheets for you after I come all over both of you and make you lick it up."

"That's why we need you more than anything!" she squealed. "A mouthful of jizz is the one thing we can't give each other. Neither of us have any desire to find some sort of substitute when the real thing is so much fun to get. Speaking of, I haven't gotten to eat a cream pie from Emily since our first threesome. That's how tonight has to end." She paused with a thoughtful quirk to her lips. "Shame I know she's already taken her birth control today. She might not want to get pregnant, but if I held her down and told her I wanted you to breed her while you were raping her she'd come so hard she passed out."

Emily opened her mouth at that point, letting her tongue fall out slightly, ready for a mouthful of my dick and the reward inherent therein. I spun her to face me, attacked her mouth with mine and shoved both of my hands into her shorts. I took a moment to enjoy violating all her holes at once while Rachael pressed her breasts against my arm, her breath gushing from her nose. Eventually, I passed Emily to Rachael after making Rachael suck Emily's pussy from my fingers.

She kissed and fondled her girlfriend after she stripped her while I cleared off the table and set up my phone on the small tripod I'd brought. Rachael gave me a quizzical look. "Think of how happy she'll be when you watch this video and she's getting fucked on this table, at least at the beginning," I told her. Rachael snickered. I laid Emily on the table and made sure the phone was lined up correctly to get the best angle.

Before Rachael could have Emily for dessert, I shoved her against the counter in front of the tripod and yanked what little clothing she was wearing off her succulent body. I was already hard enough to fuck her, so I claimed her pussy roughly. She squealed when I filled her and then fucked me back as hard as she could. I slammed away at her until she covered my cock with plenty of pussy to feed Emily. My grip on her hair made sure the camera got a good closeup of her face when she came.

I pulled her across the room, paddled her ass several times, and then sat her down in a chair facing Emily's plump and ready pussy. She dove into her task, making Emily writhe weakly on the table. After enjoying the show for a few moments, I moved Emily's head to let it dangle over the table's edge. Her partially open mouth accepted my cock easily, and she sucked instinctively on it, like any good drugged slut would.

I fucked her throat deeply, occasionally cutting off her air, while Rachael devoured her. It was far too soon for me to come, so when I felt myself getting close I pulled out and let her catch her breath while I slapped her repeatedly with my messy cock.

"I didn't realize this was gonna be so hard for me," Rachael said with a glazed face. Emily had come at least once while I was raping her mouth.

"How so?"

"Well, the freak in me is definitely enjoying doing dirty things to her like this, but I really want that dick in me, like, right now."

"You're getting fucked later. Don't worry. Both of you are getting at least one pussy full of come before I leave. After all, I've only come in your ass today, so I have several more slutty destinations for my dick."

Rachael licked her lips before she shoved her face between Emily's thighs again, reaching up to pinch her nipples. I went back to fucking Emily's mouth, and it wasn't long before she gagged on my dick when a huge orgasm made her do her best to swallow it while she gasped.

That seemed like a good moment to end part one of a movie that I titled "The Drugging and Raping of a Redheaded Slut." Rachael was still vigorously consuming Emily, so I lifted her hips, held her face in place by her hair, and fuck her hard until she came screaming into Emily's pussy.

I left her playing with herself while I carried Emily to bed, taking the opportunity to suck and chew on one of her nipples. When I got back to the kitchen, Rachael was licking up the remnants of Emily on the table and fingering herself from behind.

I spanked her hard a dozen times and she came with a high wail. "You just can't get enough of being ridden and used, can you?" She smiled weakly, reaching out to grab my dick and trying to convince me to fuck her more by pulling it toward her round ass thrust into the air.

"Sorry, you don't get any more dick until there's something vibrating in your ass." Her eyes sparkled, and I chased her to their bedroom.

"Set up the camera," she told me when I caught her. Instead, I pushed her face first against the wall and took whatever I wanted from her tits while grinding my cock between her ass cheeks.

"You don't tell me what to do." I bit her neck and a mini orgasm shuddered through her. "You get raped, or you ask nicely, but don't you ever think what you want is going to happen unless it's what I want as well."

"Please fuck me, rape me, use me, hurt me, treat me like the slut I am. My body is yours," she cried, desperately throwing her delectable flesh and needy mind at me.

"That's better, but I already told you that you're not getting fucked until you get plugged and beaten." I spun her to face me and kissed her hard, gripping her tits as I did. "Don't worry, you'll get spanked extra hard for your presumption."

I pulled her to the bed and bent her over. "Put your hands on the bed, but don't you dare touch her. You haven't earned the right to help me rape her yet." She complied immediately, and then stretched one finger out to scratch lightly at the skin of Emily's hip. I swatted her ass hard a dozen times. Insatiable groans followed every impact.

Once her cheeks were a pretty pink, I spread them apart and swirled my tongue around her little rosebud. A lengthy gasp filled the room. I lifted her by her tits to put her ear beside my mouth. "Have you had your ass eaten before?"

She whimpered in my grip and shook her head gently. "We hadn't gotten around to that yet," she explained. "I've only done it to her once, and that was when you told me to do it before you took her anal virginity."

"Well then I'm glad I could be your first for this, too."

She shoved her ass against me. "So am I. Please rape my ass with your mouth." I bent her over forcefully, sat on my heels, and devoured her, loving every sigh, moan, and squeak I coaxed from her. While I consumed her, I slid a hand under her, dragged my fingernails from between her heavy, dangling breasts to her pussy and rubbed her clit until she came with a gut-wrenching groan.

At that point I was ready to fuck someone hard. I fetched their new toy to finish the prep before we raped Emily. Rachael was loose and slick from my mouth, and her ass eagerly accepted its new invader.

Once the plug was seated in Rachael's ass, I paddled her, hard and repeatedly. My free hand randomly picked a new vibration setting after every few swats. By the time I'd painted her ass bright red, her pussy was dripping down her leg.

She stood up, spun quickly on her heel and threw her arms around my neck. Her eager grin crashed into my mouth, and we did our best to devour each other, crushing our bodies together everywhere we could. "Fuck," she gasped, pulling apart our kiss. "I really want fucked but I really want to do dirty stuff to her."

I shoved her back toward the bed, bent her over with her face above Emily, grabbed her hips, and buried myself inside her. She moaned loudly and then bit one of Emily's nipples, who gasped in her delirious stupor. While I fucked Rachael slowly, her fingers filled Emily's pussy. Emily arched her back and moaned loudly, the biggest reaction we'd gotten from her so far.

Rachael matched my pace as I drove into her harder and faster. Emily shook and gasped under Rachael's touch as she was violated. We were quickly a groaning, grunting mess, pounding away at each other with lecherous need. Emily started to twitch and shake when an orgasm tore through her. It went on so long I actually slowed down so I could get a better look.

"Damn," Rachael said when Emily finally fell still. Before I could do anything, she pulled herself off my cock and spun to face me. "She'll be fucked up all night. We don't have to be in a hurry, and I have a favor to ask. Well, two, sorta."

I kissed her softly. "Name them."

A soft, loving smile blossomed on her face. "Come in me now. She gets round two later. I know it takes you a while to come after the first one, so there will be plenty of video of you just pounding the shit out of her."

She went to the camera, aimed it at the foot of the bed, adjusted the zoom, and then laid down in the opposite direction as Emily. Once she was settled, she raised her arms to me, that same smile on her face. "This is just about us. Take me just like this, and love me slowly."

I, of course, found myself unable to deny that request. I kissed her from the top of one foot all the way up her body to her mouth, which I claimed with a gentle inevitableness. I slid slowly inside her, enjoying the unique taste of her moans as she gave her body, and now seemingly much more, to me. The short time that was our lives together flashed before my eyes. From the desperate concentration I'd needed to employ not to stare at her tits the first time I met her, to every time her voice had made me smile, to her asking me to rape her, nothing had ever made me think I would end up with her clinging to me needily, begging me to make her feel good in a way only I could, a way that was much more about affection than orgasms.

Her hands wandered my back while we made love. It had seemed strange when Emily rode my dick and told me she loved Rachael. Now I was tangled in affectionate bliss with Rachael practically atop Emily's drugged and unconscious body, and it seemed so normal - perfect and appropriate given what our lives had become.

"You know," Rachael panted, digging her nails into my back as I upped the pace. "If you knocked me up instead of Emily, I wouldn't be sad." I froze, and she giggled. "It's not gonna happen tonight, but I gotta admit, you keeping me captive for a week and raping me over and over, telling me you want to watch your baby grow in me so you can fuck me while I'm pregnant - that's pretty fucking hot."

"And imagine if your tits got even bigger."

She giggled again. "I think the contents of this bed would make great parents."

"Only one way to find out." I kissed her hard and fucked her wildly. She came quickly, screaming my name and scoring my back. I grabbed her wrists, held her down, kissed her voraciously, and continued to hammer away at her. Two more orgasms ripped through her as her pussy made me lose my mind. After the second she deliriously mumbled, "Rape a baby into me, so you can do the same thing to my girlfriend." I roared as I exploded inside her, cramming my dick and my come as deeply into her as I could

We kissed languidly for a long moment, tongues dancing behind exhausted smiles. I pushed myself up and off her when growing exhaustion made itself known. After I stopped the camera, I turned back to her to see her pointing her ass at me, plug still in place. I turned it off and removed it from her gently. She invited me to join her with a shimmy of her hips. I spooned up behind her and filled my hands with her curves as we drifted off to sleep.

We were humping each other when I woke a couple hours later. "You just can't get enough, can you?" Rachael asked.

I pressed her against me with a handful of her tits. "First, you were fucking me back." She giggled. "Second, can you blame me? I am in bed with two goddesses who want me to fuck every juicy hole they have. There is no better pot of gold under any rainbow."

She wiggled happily against me, breathing new life into my cock as I went right back to fondling her fabulous tits. "We're gonna have to figure out some more convenient living arrangements and sleep schedules," she informed me. "I'm tired of not getting fucked literally all day, and you shouldn't have to plan and prep and drive if you want to rape me in the shower."