Living with Uncle: The Beginning

Story Info
Uncle gets me for a roommate, and it's a win win for all.
3.2k words
4.65
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like an itch that needed to be scratched. I hadn't gotten any in some time, and I felt tense, on alert. It seemed the simplest of things would arouse me. I was on edge all the time. But respite was avoiding me.

There was a simpler time. Back in High School, my hostel warden introduced me to love. He, being older, passed on the torch and taught me the ways. He was almost 50, and I was 19. We were similar, him and I. He called me one day to his house, and asked me whether I pleasured myself, whether I had a girl or boyfriend, and whether I was acquainted with the world of love. I replied yes, no and no, and he, sensing my arousal, put his hand on my thigh and gently slid it across my crotch. Only a few gentle rubs made me ejaculate in my pants. He smiled, took my pants off, and helped me clean up. He showed me how to pleasure him with my mouth, and ejaculated in my mouth. I loved how his seed tasted and felt, and it developed my taste for cum, as over the next two years he would feed me his seed regularly.

In the days that followed he showed me how to wax my entire body smooth for him. He understood the libido of young men, and made me ejaculate using his hand frequently during showers, before bed, and whenever we were alone. I eagerly looked forward to seeing him, and loved the feeling of his hand stroking my cock. At first he just used spit, but when we began having sex, he would lube my cock before making me cum multiple times. The memories of him stroking my cock to ejaculation are perhaps the most erotic experiences of my life, and I still get hard whenever I think about it.

We first made love about a week after that first encounter. It was erotic, romantic and exhilarating for me all at the same time. I was lying on my back, and ejaculated the instant he entered me. He was very experienced, and used plenty of lube, so that I didn't feel even a little bit uncomfortable. I have heard from many bottoms that they lose interest in sex after they cum, and don't like to continue afterwards. I've never felt this way. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the way that I've been groomed. Sex with him continued after I had ejaculated, and he would make me cum multiple times before he ejaculated in or on me, or in my mouth. Many times, we would have sex for hours many times a day. He would make me cum multiple times, but not cum himself. When he did cum, he would cum two or three times in a row, and then take a hiatus for a week or so. Then the cycle would repeat again.

In the beginning of our relationship we started with plain vanilla sex in the missionary position, but gradually we moved from me lying on my back under him to me in front of him on my hands and knees, and from plain vanilla to chocolate. Once, after I had cum on my belly, he scooped up my juices and made me lick his fingers. We both liked it, and it became a regular thing among us. He would collect my cum in his palm and I would lick it clean.

We explored other things. He loved it when I wore nothing but a waist chain and anklets during sex. He explored my submissive side. He stopped making me cum during sex, and after a month or so, I came when my cock rubbed between our bodies when he was on top of me. Eventually hands free orgasms became my only way of release.

For the next two years, I had sex regularly. We practically lived together. At that age, I was horny, but also sated, so I could also concentrate on studies and other things, and was very confident and happy.

I became deeply attached to him. Maybe I was falling in love with him, or had already fallen in love with him. I used to visit him after I left school, and still do from time to time.

It had been more than an year since I last had sex. I needed to cum, and I needed cum in me.

I was 21, and I was horny.

This was the background, in which I was told to visit Uncle Mohit for a few months.

Uncle Mohit was in his fifties, and lived alone. He never visited us, and I had maybe seen him once or twice. I didn't even remember what he looked like. He was, however, the only living relative we had. So it became that I had to live with him for a while.

Delhi was far away, so I took a train. It was a rainy day. Uncle came to pick me up at the railway station. I had seen him rarely, but he had sent a picture so I could recognize him. He was in his fifties, but fit and well built. He had a stubble, a face with sharp features and deep set eyes. His expression was intense and mysterious.

Water flowed through Delhi streets like a river wandering through uncharted terrains. People seeked cover from the downpour under anything they could find. Hawkers sold everything from cheap imitation sunglasses to pakodas and chai. We struggled along in the thick traffic in his small hatchback. Hoards of cars and people swayed under the Metro bridge. Some things change, some stay the same.

It took us around an hour to get to his apartment. His abode was a modest one bedroom studio on the fifth floor of a run down building. Still a good crib inthe heart of Delhi, I thought.

He was an avid smoker. This was apparent from the moment I entered his car. His place bore the signs of the same affliction. The bathroom was small - four by four feet, old, faded fittings, discoloured tiles from years of use. The shower - rusted - worked. There was a water heater too - great success.

The bedroom was small, and nearly completely occupied by a double bed. There was a television, and ash tray on the side table. A slightly bigger hall with a kitchen as an appendage completed the home tour. I was thankful for any accommodation, and this was as good as any.

A couch in the common hall would be my bed, said Uncle. I looked at it, and though a bit small, seemed adequate for the purpose.

I went for a bath in the shower before anything else, to get that travel dirt off of me. The water was heated well enough by the ageing heater, and I felt good under the hot shower. As i stepped out of the bath, I saw a young man sitting on the couch. He was around my age, probably a bit younger, maybe 19 or 20 years old. Uncle introduced him as his friend, though why he had a friend less than half his age I couldn't fathom. I was tired, and after a light dinner, I retired to my couch, and Uncle and his friend watched TV in his room. I was snoring as soon as my head hit the old pillow.

I dreamt I was sailing in a ship, going down a river. My eyes opened with a strong urge to mark Uncle's couch as my own. I wandered sleepily down the hall into the toilet, and as I was relieving myself, I heard a muffled groan coming from Uncle's room. It was as if someone was trying to stop themselves from making a noise, although unsuccessfully. Someone might be ill or in pain, I thought, so I wandered down to Uncle's room to see if maybe I could be of any help.

The door to Uncle's room was closed, but not locked. I gently pushed it ajar. The light was turned off, but it was not completely dark. Uncle's friend was on his hands and knees on the bed, and Uncle was fucking him from behind. Both were fully naked. Uncle was holding his friend's foot with one hand, and gripped his buttcheek with the other, as he pounded into the young boy like there was no tomorrow. The boy gripped the sheets with his hands and moaned into the bed. Uncle would withdraw his long and thick cock completely before pushing it all the way in, so deep that his massive hanging balls slapped into the boy's shrunken ones. A wet patch on the sheets under the boy, and his limp cock indicated that the boy had just ejaculated.

I was suddenly conscious that someone was looking at me. I looked at Uncle. He was looking back at me. He continued to fuck his friend as our eyes met. We stared at each other for what seemed an eternity, as I stepped back out of the room and closed the door.

As I laid back down on my couch, I had the hardest erection I had ever had. I couldn't sleep, and kept thinking about what I had seen. I imagined what it would feel like being fucked in the doggy position ...

The next morning would have been very awkward, or so I had thought, but Uncle and his friend behaved as if nothing had happened. I was shy at first, but over the course of the day I learned to ignore the elephant in the room. There was a new intense energy between us, something charged, something changed. The boy brushed against me by accident and looked at me coyly, almost mysteriously. Uncle was as distant and unmoved as ever.

The boy stayed over again.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the faucet. The hot water ran over my body, refreshing me, mind, body and soul. My blissful reverie was broken with the creaking of the door. Uncle's young friend slowly entered the shower, completed naked.

"Mind if I join you?"

I nodded and stepped back to let him come under the stream.

I also kept myself shaved smooth, but his body was on another level. He was just about as tall as me. The only hair he had was on his head, and he was shaved so smooth that no one could tell he ever had any hair on his body. Water drops ran down his smooth skin like petals floating on a summer breeze.

My eyes wandered to his smooth tight butt. He had dimples on his lower back, and a narrow waist. He turned around and I got a view of his 5 inch cock and small balls. His smoothness again fascinated me. My eyes traveled up to his taut flat belly, his smooth chest, his slender neck and then into his eyes. He was looking at me and smiling.

"How do you keep yourself so smooth?" The question popped itself out of me.

"I mostly use wax. Shaving isn't comprehensive enough. Your uncle prefers me this way," he said with a mischievous smile, looking me up and down. "What do you use?"

"I shave mostly, but it's never as smooth as you, especially around there," I lowered my eyes to point at my crotch.

He looked at my crotch, and then extended his hands and gently cupped my balls. I jumped at his touch. My already semi-erect cock started to rise.

He gently felt the stubble around my balls, and said, "I can help you wipe that all off." It was a blend of a statement and a question, and I nodded, giving my assent.

He told me to lay down on the floor, and spread my legs. I complied.

He poured coconut oil on my pubic area, and massaged it around me dick and balls. I was rock hard now. He began to stroke my dick with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. I held my breath and my body tensed. He sensed this, and stopped.

He took a razor and gently shaved my public region. It tickled as he moved around and over my dick. He held my balls in his hand and gently shaved over them.

When he was done, he asked me to flip over. I got on my hands and knees, and offered my butt to him. He poured oil on my crack between my butt cheeks, and rubbed it in, moving from my hole down to my perineum and balls.

He gently shaved inside my butt cheeks around my hole, and down to my balls. After he was done, he poured a little more oil around my hole, and massaged my rim gently with two fingers. I moaned a little. Sensing approval, he slowly pushed a finger in. As he inserted his finger, he gripped my cock and began to slowly stroke me. My hole clenched around his finger, and I began to tense against his hand.

Suddenly the bathroom door flung open, and Uncle stood in the doorway.

The boy pulled his finger out of me and stood up quickly. I stayed as I was, on my hands and knees, erect, back arched. He looked at me for a few moments, said nothing, and walked away, the boy following him.

I stood up, waited for my erection to subside, and dried myself up. The towel felt so smooth and soft against my now smooth skin. I put on a pair of boxers, and walked back to my room. As I passed Uncle's room, I heard the familiar panting and heavy breathing. I peeped in, only to see the boy on his back, his legs on the back of Uncle's, his cock erect, and Uncle pounding away without a care, like a Sailor on leave. Ah, how I envied that boy! I knew Uncle could turn his head and see me standing there any second, but I simply couldn't walk away. I was mesmerised by the almost musical rhythm in which Uncle moved his cock in and out; it was as if the two were dancing; making love, moving as one, each lost in the depths of their own pleasure, derived from the other's body.

My erection poked through my boxers. A precum stain was visible as well. I revelled in the sight of the sweat running down Uncle's back as we grabbed the boy's cock and started stroking him in tandem with his thrusts. He moaned almost instantly, and erupted on his belly, with one jet hitting the side of his neck. Uncle continued to stroke him till he ejaculated, then scooped up his cum from his smooth belly and fed it to him.

Uncle was pretty close too, and probably very excited, because too just thrusted a couple more times, pulled out, and came on the boy's belly. He came a lot more than the boy, who scooped up the cum with his fingers and licked them clean.

Uncle collapsed on top of the boy, who wrapped his arms and legs around him.

I went back to my couch, hard as a rock. After a few minutes the boy emerged from Uncle's room, naked, and walked to the toilet. On the way back, he caught me looking at him, and walked over to my couch. His smooth hairless belly was glistening with his and Uncle's cum.

He laid down on top of me and kissed me. We gently played with each others' tongues. I explored his naked back with my hands, down to his butt cheeks, as he rubbed his cock on my boxers.

I slipped him off of me and got on top of him. I licked his neck and kissed down to his belly. I kissed his smooth soft belly, and licked off the cum. He moaned and clutched on to the couch with his hands. I kissed my way further down his body. His balls had contracted and he was already semi hard. I took his balls in my mouth and began to stroke him. He moaned, and I inserted a finger in his ass. He was well lubed, so I inserted a second one. He moved his hips against my strokes, and squeezed my fingers inside him. I put my mouth on his cock just as he began to spurt. He didn't cum much, but his orgasm seemed to last forever. His cum was delicious. I savoured his taste, and swallowed every drop. He trembled for a few seconds, and then fell back onto the couch.

He looked so magnificent, just lying there, with his smooth nude body, dried cum on his belly, his semi limp cock, and his closed eyes.

I put my lips on his and let him taste himself. I grabbed his cock, and slowly jerked him off. He groaned and twisted at first, but I kept at it. Eventually he began to thrust against my strokes in approval.

I quickened my strokes, and his breathing rose rapidly. I gripped his cock and pushed down, as he stiffened, and came. He only ejaculated a few drops, but his moans and jerks indicated he had cum hard. I scooped up the few drops of cum that had oozed out of his cock, and licked it, loving his taste.

He looked beautiful as he lay limp on the couch. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. It was a sated, satisfied smile. He was done for the night. His cock was limp and shrunk, and his balls were loose and empty.

He got up, kissed me good night, and went to Uncle's room. I saw his tight butt cheeks dance as he walked in. I had a sudden urge to watch him sleep. I got up and walked up to Uncle's door.

The boy snuggled up to Uncle, his back against Uncle's hairy chest. Uncle opened his eyes, and he grabbed the boy's belly and pressed him against himself. Uncle's cock was semi hard, and was pressed between the boy's butt cheeks. Uncle slid his hand down the boy's belly and cupped the boy's limp cock and balls in his hand. He kissed the back of the boy's neck, and the boy moaned gently, putty now in the older man's hands.

Uncle put the boy on his back and got between his legs. He was already well lubricated, so Uncle slid in easily. Uncle pinned his hands above his head, and he put his legs on the back of Uncle's.

Uncle humped him for all he was worth; he just wanted to get off. The boy, spent from before, just laid there and experienced heaven as Uncle's thick cock deliciously slid in and out from his well lubricated ass. I had been in his spot many times. When you're spent, you get to experience anal sex from a very different perspective. You connect on an entirely new level with your top. You experience intimacy, and become just a vehicle for your top's pleasure. Your pleasure comes from knowing how much pleasure you are giving your top.

Uncle sped up, grunted, and pushed deep inside the boy. He jerked as he ejaculated in the boy's ass. Once again, the boy wrapped his arms and legs around Uncle.

They both fell asleep like that.

I returned to my couch, hard and horny as hell.