Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that?" she asked breathlessly.

"I have no idea," I answered.

"That was incredible, what ever it was."

"I agree but we never really left the floor," I explained.

"The hell we didn't," she declared.

"We couldn't have. It's physically impossible."

"I don't care. I know what I felt. I know what I believe and you can't change that with logic. It was the most exhilarating sex I've ever experienced. Fucking weightless is out of this world."

"Maybe we should become astronauts?" I opined.

We laughed together and kissed some more until Liz curled up on my shoulder and fell asleep on the floor. I moved gently to reposition my arms, picked up her slender body and carried her upstairs to the bedroom where I placed her on the bed and covered her with a sheet.

I looked at the clock. It was nearly eleven. "The movie is long over," I thought. "I better let Ellie know what's going on."

I texted Ellie:

Hi. Sorry its so late. How was the movie?

A few minutes later she answered.

Didnt go to the movie. Knew youd be late so I checked into a hotel.

Smart

Hows liz?

Sleeping

Wore her out did you?

Long story

Later. Tell her to text mike and tell him we partied too hard and checked into a hotel because we couldnt drive and not to worry.

Will do.

Nighty night

I let Liz sleep for another half hour and woke her gently to give her Ellie's message. She got her phone and had a short texting session with Mike. She told me he was glad she was having a good time with Ellie and agreed with their decision to spend the night safely instead of trying to drive home and that he'd see her in the morning. It was strange watching her text with her husband while sitting next to me on the bed naked.

Liz was now awake and not about to go to sleep again soon. That was fine with me. Her apology was going better than I could have hoped.

"Mike and Ellie were on round two when I so disastrously interrupted them," she said. "Do you have a second helping in your tank?" she asked.

I nodded and she gleefully pushed me back on the bed and attacked my genitals with both hands and her mouth. "This time we're going to fuck," she said. She allowed me to build slowly to a slow burn, stopping before she lit the fuse. Twice is the charm. The third time might be a premature ending. I turned us around so I had access to her lady parts and gave her a sample of her own medicine.

Engines revved, Liz pushed me on my back, straddled me and slid down on my erection. I bottomed out again only this time she didn't stop moving. She ground on me until I was almost about to burst and then paused to kiss me and let me kiss her nipples. When she judged I was sufficiently desensitized, she resumed her superior position and brought me to the edge again. The third time she tried it, I grabbed her hips and forced myself up into her and spent my entire load while holding her in place.

"You're no fun," she complained. "I wasn't finished."

"You mean you didn't have an orgasm and I did?" I asked.

"No. I had many orgasms. I had two just sucking you off and three while you ate me. I wanted more."

"Sorry to disappoint," I apologized.

"Well, you owe me more then," she demanded.

I did and I paid off. The sex was continuous for the next five hours except when we were waiting for me to recover. I think we slept several times while waiting. Before we were done, I knew every inch of her body and every fantasy position she dreamed about and a few I dreamed about. She knew my body as well. She had her finger in my ass at least three times I could remember and I had my fingers in her ass, and something else, as well.

My phone buzzed about five am. Ellie was awake and had more messages for us.

Morning. Hope everyone is well.

Morning. Well enough. Just tired.

Nice to know. Hope you have something left for me.

For you I can manage anything.

Really nice to know. Business first. Tell liz to text mike to meet her at the hotel at seven for breakfast. Im in room 611. You can drop her off by six and she can fix herself up before he gets here. The three of us will have breakfast. He can take her home and Ill meet you at home afterward.

Devious plan.

Yes, but one that works.

Love ya. See you later.

Back at ya.

I gave Liz the message and she texted Mike. Amazingly he was awake and they had a short text conversation. When she put down her phone and turned to me, I asked, "Is he suspicious?"

"No. Just talkative."

She looked at me, moved closer and kissed me for the thousandth time that night. "We have almost an hour. Time for a quickie and a shower. What do you think?"

"I think we could kill two birds with one stone. How about a quickie in the shower?"

"You can be kinky can't you?" she commented.

Our bathroom has separate shower and tub. The shower is oversized but not overly so. Ellie and I had managed to shower together more than once and Liz was significantly smaller than Ellie. I was right about the space. Liz and I fit easily in the shower. One thing I noticed about showering with a woman is that a soaped up naked body feels very different from a dry naked body. Liz and I used lots of soap and felt everything we could. None of the delight of discovering soapy bodies caused Liz to forget about the promise of a quickie. If anything, it stimulated her resolve. I sat on the corner stool in the shower and Liz tried to sit on my lap without success. She did better when she turned around and presented herself to my erection buttocks first. We finished thrashing together with her bent over under the steaming water.

We found our clothes in the living room, sorted them out and got dressed. Before we left the house, Liz kissed me again, stroked my cock through my shorts several times and put my hand on her pussy under her skirt and rubbed it around over her panties.

I dropped her off at the hotel at about ten after six. She gave me a quick, publicly appropriate kiss before she left the car and headed for the lobby.

I drove home to wait. I changed the sheets on the bed and put the originals in the washer. I opened the windows in the bedroom and the living room to air out last night's activities. Ellie would either already know or find out the details but I didn't want to flaunt it.

I didn't wait long. Ellie showed up about ten. She came through the door looking more beautiful and full of life than I had seen her in ages. She bounded up to me and kissed me with a promise of more to come. I returned the kiss equally energized.

"Wow. Some kiss," she said. "Learn that last night?"

"Nope," I responded. "Just seeing you is the best thing that's happened to me all weekend and I wanted you to know."

She briefed me on her morning. "Liz cleaned up and put on some makeup while I ironed her clothing. She looked terrific when we went down to breakfast. Nothing like how she looked when she arrived."

"How was that?" I couldn't resist asking.

"Ridden hard and put away wet," she said with a knowing smile. "By the way, she was incredibly complementary of you and effusive about your skills."

"You've only heard her side of the story," I said defensively. "Do you want to hear my version?"

"No. I want you to show me."

I sat her on the sofa and sat next to her. "We ate all the fruit and drank all the wine," I said.

"No problem. I'm not that fond of fruit and it's too early for wine."

I leaned over and kissed her. When I sat up she was absentmindedly playing with the buttons on her blouse. "Amazing," I thought. "Is it some kind of reflex action on the part of women?" I put the thought aside for further research.

I pointed to her hand and said, "Go for it."

She looked confused for a moment, then she looked at her hand and her face lit up as she got the message. She began to unbutton her blouse until it was completely undone. She paused and looked at me. I nodded and she took it off and held it in one hand. I made a flipping motion with my head and she tossed the blouse over her shoulder and onto the floor.

"More?" she asked quietly.

"More," I confirmed.

Ellie's breasts are significantly larger than Liz's and I don't use that word lightly. Significantly may not adequately convey the difference and larger may not fully describe the bulk. Ellie wasn't wearing a scarf and she reached behind her back to unhook her bra where Liz slipped out of it and turned it around to accomplish the same thing. The result was the same. A beautiful woman sat in front of me, topless. I reached out to hold one breast and ran my thumb over her small but definitely up for action nipple. Ellie closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

I leaned back and waited. She opened her eyes, thought for a moment and leaned in to unbutton my shirt. It landed near the bra and blouse on the floor. She reached over and gently pinched my nipples one at a time.

I had Ellie stand up in front of me. She was wearing slacks, not the skirt that Liz wore. I improvised. I slowly undid her belt, unbuttoned the waist button and very, very slowly lowered the zipper without ever looking away from her eyes.

She smiled as I lowered her pants and she stepped out of them. I held them up with the intention of folding them neatly but she took them from me and tossed them with the other clothing. I ran one hand up her leg and palmed her sex. She lifted one leg slightly to make it easier. Before I could reach up to remove her panties, her thumbs were in the waistband and the panties down around her ankles.

I leaned forward, put my hands on her cheeks and buried my face in her pussy. She was ready for me. She was beyond damp and she smelled sweet and tasted sweeter. Thoroughly soaked in her fluids, I stood up and kissed her. Like Liz, she tasted me and then licked me clean.

Ellie took the initiative and removed my shorts and briefs. She knows me well, so she immediately knelt in front of me and began to encourage my cock with kisses, strokes and deep throat massages. Soon we were on the floor moving slowly to a unified result.

"Why don't we move upstairs?" Ellie asked.

"The floor is fine," I responded.

Nodding, she returned to business. I knew when the moment had arrived and I rolled Ellie on her back, put my hand on her head and began to kiss her. She responded and put her arms around my body. My other hand went under her waist as I held her close, kissed her deeply and pulled her closer. She pulled me closer and her legs came up and separated. "Another reflex?" I thought. "More research."

I paused with my erection touching her very ready entrance before slowly sliding inside her. I pulled her closer as I penetrated her. Ellie is a larger woman than Liz and I didn't bottom out. Our pelvic bones were against each other and we pulled each other even more tightly together. Neither of us moved. We hugged tightly and kissed.

Time stood still. I moved slightly. We kissed. We kissed again. She moved slightly. Every time we hung on to each other more tightly until we were only one body, one soul. Then, for the second time I became weightless. The orgasms were intense.

Later we lay on the floor facing each other.

"What the hell was that?" she asked.

"I haven't figured it out," I answered.

"That was incredible, what ever it was."

"I agree but we never really left the floor," I explained.

"The hell we didn't," she declared.

"We couldn't have. It's physically impossible."

"I don't care. I know what I felt. I know what I believe and you can't change that with logic. It was the most exhilarating sex I've ever experienced. Fucking weightless is out of this world."

"Maybe we should become astronauts?" I opined again.

We laughed together and kissed some more. "We can go upstairs now," I offered.

We lay together on the fresh bed. "Was that how it was?" Ellie asked.

"Infinitely better the second time," I answered.

"You're sweet," she said.

"Maybe, but I really mean it. You're my life partner and the depth of the emotional sensation wasn't even close. No contest."

"You really are sweet, you know. Was there more?"

"Yes but nothing to compare. Just normal fucking."

"Normal fucking?"

"Normal with Liz and normal with you is different like vinegar and honey. I prefer honey."

"You don't give up do you?"

"Not if there's a chance I can fuck you."

I got my chance and I took it.

Later we lay along side each other. I was on my back and Ellie was running her fingers through my chest hair and around my nipples.

"I owe you," I said.

"You certainly do," Ellie responded.

"But not with Mike."

12