Liz leaves the Hall of Pleasure

Story Info
Liz endures hell to reunite with Alison.
3.3k words
4.22
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Liz leaving Alison and the Hall of Pleasure, until she is reunited with Alison.

This story will be more extreme than Alison's. It will include scat, and more severe non-consent.

***

There was no ability to kiss her goodbye, and Alison seemed to think I was coming back, although I knew I wasn't.

They brought me through the doorway and my neck electrocuted the piss from me, and I knew it was on purpose. One last cruel reminder of the fact I had zero control even when I obeyed.

There was a wooden box that was opened, inside was a wet ring gag. and a puddle of drool. One man put the gag in my mouth, and the start strapping my limbs together, with a strap around my abdomen that connected to the box as it closed.

The only part of me that was exposed was my ass and cunt. The only thing of me that had any remaining value. In the box I was given no lube, and I struggled to see or hear anything due to the tightness of the box.

I was fucked in my ass and pussy for hours with no ability to ask for a bathroom break. I peed several times, and felt the hand of another cunt wiping me. Then after several more fucks, someone was fucking my cunt, and my tummy started to grumble. I held it in until he finished in my cunt and pulled out, and then released, and for the first time since my one stint in the Hall of Punishment, I shit myself. I could feel it run down my slit, and I cried into my box.

Before it leaked into the box, cunt hands wiped me clean, and ai felt fluid fill me up, hurting my insides, and a slap on the ass signaled to push the liquid back out. There was a bit more wiping and I was dry.

This cycle, along with breaks for brushing teeth, food and water continued forever.

One day, I had just shit, and been cleaned out, and I felt something weird. After a second I recognized it as kisses, and that they were on my birthmark, where... what was her name? I had loved her... was kissing. I wiggled as best I could and whimpered in tears of joy, before it ended a moment later.

My cunt and ass were used day and night and one day, a cock is fucking my ass and pulls out and I feel something happen in my asshole. It hurts and I seem to shit my own bowels out. The wiper hand pushes them back in, but soon every cock fucking my ass does the same thing, and the cunt no longer bothers to push it back in.

I would fade in and out of dreams, and the they would mostly be of the cunt, the one who had loved me, but I can never remember her name. She whispers in my ear and tells me she loves me.

One day, the box is opened and I dont just get fed and hydrated but they thoroughly clean me, and when I am done, I don't go into the box. Instead I am walked outside of the building, and I see the man who has purchased me. He takes me by the hand and helps me into his trunk, binds my hands behind my back and closes it.

The car drove for hours, but other than the bindings on my wrists, and my permanently attached shock collar, I was as free as I had been in a long time. I could stretch my jaw, swallow my spit instead of drooling. I knew I was being transported to a different hell but I enjoyed the relaxation and slept.

When the car finally stopped, and woke me up, I waited for the trunk to open, it must have been a few minutes, but eventually the trunk opened and the bright morning sun blinded me.

There standing above me was a handsome sadist who had fucked my throat and ass severely on many occasions. But it was in the hall of punishment that I had seen the real him.

"Get out cunt" he said before spitting directly into my face.

I struggled but eventually got out with my hands behind my back. "Yes, master" I said knowing that was his preference for me.

I looked around and we were in the driveway of a farmhouse, nothing visible but corn as far as I could see.

"You happy to be with me full time?" He asked, he had been a charmer when i first met him, and I saw that now, but I also recognized it as a means to disarm before he became a monster.

"Yes, master. I am very grateful." We both knew I was lying but we also both knew his punishments for disobeying were severe.

"Show me, cunt." He said his nose an inch from mine.

I sank down to my knees which had been straining to hold me after so long not using them consistently. I looked up at him.

"You've got teeth, for unzipping, but if I feel them on my cock, you will regret it."

"Yes master" I said and then struggled to unzip his jeans, when I had done so, he pulled his cock through the hole.

I hadn't sucked a cock in a long time, but it was like riding a bike. I licked the balls and shaft, and got them nice and wet, and put my mouth over the head.

That is when he took over. He held under my chin and the back of my head and held me in place while he fucked my mouth. The zipper hurt on my nose as I got to the bottom, and he held me in place. He did this until I lost consciousness, and when I woke up, lying in the dirt driveway, I saw him zipping himself back up and could feel cum on my face.

I whimpered, and he gave me a slight kick to the stomach, while telling me to get up. I grunted and stumbled to my knees and finally to my feet.

"Thank you for your cum, Master" I said knowing my role.

He uncuffed me, and put a finger into my collar and gave a slight tug.

"This fucker is turned all the way up, I have installed several invisible fences throughout the property, and have a remote to zap you if I want. So will you be a good cunt?"

I nodded, "Yes master."

"You don't need a demonstration?" He toyed with me.

"I don't need one, but you own me and will give me one if you desire, Master."

He smiled, "good cunt. Theres a shower over there," he pointed to a shower head sticking out of the side of the barn, with a patio under it.

I walked over and washed the cum and dirt off myself before walking back over.

"You're a lucky cunt, I've got to make sure you don't sustain any permanent damage..." he said walking into the house. "That includes hydration and feeding semi-regularly."

I dripped in the front step, and he said "dry off and make us some breakfast."

He handed me a towel, and I dried thoroughly. I went into the kitchen and said, "all I know how to make is scrambled eggs and toast, will that be ok Master?"

"Fine, but I've got cookbooks, you're going to need to learn to cook as its part of your job now. If a meal is bad, you get punished. If a meal is good, you don't."

He sat on the couch watching TV while I cooked. The morning news was on, and he watched, and then he changed the channel, and on the TV was Alison. Pictures of her, people talking about looking for her.

I cooked and cried softly to myself. He looked back at me, and said "these people don't know how good her ass feels." He smirked at me. "You want to see the ones about you?"

"If it would make you happy Master." I paid attention to my cooking knowing the consequences could be terrible.

He spent his time, when he wasnt working, fuccking with my head, or using and abusing my body. I learned to cook pretty well, but every once in a while got punished. The punishments were usually different, but often consisted of being bound somewhere uncomfortable and periodically being hurt.

We got into a routine, and there was a lot of time when it was fine. I didn't mind cooking and cleaning. There were days when he was too tired to hurt me, and I would suck or rim him, and I didnt mind that.

I slept every night in an oversized dog cage with a fluffy dog bed and a blanket. I was not allowed to speak or make a noise until he woke up.

It continued for almost a year, and I assumed it would continue forever. Then one day, he told me he was going to be gone all night, and he locked me in the dog cage.

I assumed he would want to fuck when he got home, so I masturbated several times, as my best way of lubricating. When he finally came home, the sun was up, and I heard his car pull up the driveway, and the familiar sound of his boots and the trunk. Then he talked to another cunt. And I prayed it was Alison, although it didnt feel like it had been long enough for her to cycle out.

When he came in to let me out, I used my bathroom quickly, as I was never allowed to go in his bathroom or in my cage. When I was done, he led me down to the kitten, where an Asian cunt was cooking. I recognized Rose after a minute.

She had been told her owner would be a young man who had been very sweet to her, and now she found herself the property of one of the strictest sadists in the Hall of Pleasure. I knew she was surprised. She looked terrified.

Rose took over helping with the household chores, which was nice. And even though I hated her for what she did to Alison, it was nice to have someone to talk to when Master was working.

She told me how she had been told her entire time in the Hall of Pleasure that her owner was the man who was going to marry her, but then he found someone new when she was in the Wreck Room being used as a mouth.

She had been so prideful with the other cunts, and she then shit and pissed herself, and was used as a skull to fuck, and seemed to have been put in her place. After all of that, she found out about her fate as a slave for our Master.

At first, our time together was fine, master still was in his rhythm, he had us in separate locked cages, and on his lazy days he would make one of us suck or rim him while the other rimmed her. He enjoyed making Rose lick my prolapse, which he called my Rosebud.

Rose and I became friendly, and when he made us fuck for his amusement we enjoyed it. During our choring hours, we would kiss each other when passing, it had been so long since we had felt affection.

One day, master caught us kissing, and I hadn't seen him so mad. He started by caning us in the barn until both of our asses were on the verge of bleeding.

"You two like kissing each other?" He asked us, and we didnt know how to answer. "Yes Master, I'm sorry."

He then got a ballgag with two sets of straps and put it in my mouth and strapped it on, and ziptied my wrists behind my back. Then he did brought Rose over, tilted her head the opposite of mine and the gag was in her mouth two and fastened it before ziptying her wrists.

He went off and worked a full day, and didnt come back in until next morning light. By that point we were sleeping miserably in hard dirt and hay, our mouths connected. Rose had pissed and shit herself, I had managed just to piss myself.

When he came back out, he unfastened the gag and had us come out to the shower, and he hosed out our cunts and asses before speaking.

"You learn your fucking lesson, cunts?"

"Yes Master," we said in unison.

"I think you each need another day and night in the barn."

Rose started crying, and he took her chin and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm going to tie you up different."

He tied us up in a 69 position, my arms around her lower waist, he wrists attached to my ankles with her on top of me.

"If you lick each other, it's another night out here."

My mouth was less than an inch from her pussy, my nose almost tickling the bottom of her slit. I could feel her breath on mine.

"I'm sorry, baby." I told her when I knew he had gone.

"This wouldn't be so bad if I could lick you." She said, and I started to tingle from her breaths.

After a few hours of talking and getting super horny, we started to cramp up. it was a feeling we were both familiar with, and we worked to try to stretch a little.

Night fell, and we were still stuck, Rose had peed on me a couple of times, apologizing each time. She had probably got some of my pee in her face too.

"Liz, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go," she warned.

"It's ok. I don't mind baby."

"No, its not pee..."

Then I began begging her not to go, and for a couple minutes we cried together, before she lost the fight, and I saw her opening up.

By the time Master returned to us in the morning I was asleep having cried and shaken myself to sleep, and Rose was still crying.

Master cut our bindings off and had us stand up. I had shit smeared from my nose to my forehead and in my hair. He looked at me and laughed and said to Rose, "you want to kiss her now?"

Rose shook her head and looked down in shame. She didn't verbally acknowledge him, which he hated.

"Kiss her, like you enjoy doing" he smacked her ass hard.

She stepped to me, whimpered and kissed me on the lips, and then with tongue. Her nose touched mine, and she began to sob harder.

Master had me shower outside, and then go inside and shower more thoroughly. When I came down to make him breakfast, Rose was no where to be found. I knew not to ask.

We went to our old routine for a while, and then one day I woke up in my cage, and Rose was in hers. She was snoring and her face looked as if she had been crying for days, and her ass, and the soles of her feet were black and blue from caning marks.

I did all the chores while she slept, and when she finally came out, she couldn't make eye contact and refused to speak to me.

I had seen a lot of girls pushed to breaking point, the point of no return, and she was there. For the next couple months she was a hollow shell who did her chores and performed whatever Master told, but never spoke, and never looked up.

Master and I resumed our routine while Rose stumbled through her jobs silently.

A month or two later, Master sat on the couch, and had us kneel before him. "We're going to play a game..." They were scary words coming from him. "you're going to take turns sucking my cock, one minute turns, and the person who gets me to cum, is going to be sold to a kind and sweet owner."

I was careful not to look hopeful, but for the first time since the ban, Rose had a glimpse of life in her eyes.

He started a timer, and had Rose start him off, she sucked eagerly, more enthusiastic than I had seen her. She was giving great head and I admired her skill.

The timer dinged and I took a turn, partly wanting to win, partly hoping Rose would get to go and come back to life a bit.

I gently stroked his balls as I deepthroated him, making sure my tongue and lips were as wet and sensuous as possible.

The timer dinged and we switched, and I watched her suck from tip to base over and over, like an Olympic cocksucker and I whispered "Good job."

He put his hand on the back of her head and unloaded in her throat, with the timer dinging again mid orgasm.

He sat back and smiled looking spent but happy. Rose smiled up at him and refused to look in my eyes still.

"You really want a different owner, didn't you, cunt?" He is out of breath.

She looks hopeful but says, "yes Master, so I won't disappoint you again."

He laughs and says, "unfortunately, the buyer wanted this cunt and not you, but its good to know you can actually suck cock eagerly."

She looked horrified, and now I am the one who cannot make eye contact.

"They want me?" I am nervous about this, knowing everything is a mind fuck with my Master.

"That cunt you love had asked her owner to buy you... He and I made a deal before you moved in here. He bought you from me and this cunt for me." He patted Rose on the head and she collapsed to the floor weeping.

"Master, can you see if they will take this cunt instead?" I asked feeling ashamed that I would escape and be with my love while I knew her life would get worse.

He slapped me across the face, "no." He dragged Rose by the hair up to the room and locked her in her cage while I knelt on the floor. I was partially so happy, and partially guilty.

He brought me to the driveway and put me in the trunk, hands ziptied. "Just so you know, you got it easy because I had to return you in good shape." He then closed the trunk, one last guilty mind fuck as we drove for hours and I fell asleep. Guilty and happy.

When we arrived at the building I had spent years, I was let out of the trunk. My new master was parked and waiting. He smiled at me.

"Thank you for letting me go, Master" I said and kissed him on the cheek as I walked over to my new older master. Naked except for my shock collar.

"Liz, nice to see you again," he said with a smile and helped me into the passenger seat of his car.

As we drove he explained that in a couple weeks, Alison would be released to him, and we could live happily. He said we would never be tortured again.

He then asked if I was too tired to give him road head, which I gently obliged. He took a good long time to cum, and he thanked me.

For the next couple weeks, he and I worked on ordering clothes for Alison and myself, things I thought would be comfortable but cute. He would ask me if I wanted to make love at night, and I would, and then I would go sleep in my going bed which I would soon share with Alison.

Finally the day arrived, I picked out pretty matching sundresses, and put one on, and went with my Master back to the building which had been my hell, and waited.

The back windows were tinted, and I knew she couldn't see me as she walked out. My heart pounded, and I cried a little bit as my heart swelled.