Liz, The Lawyer

Story Info
After meeting her new clients, a lawyer's life changes.
2.2k words
3.93
14k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KS3657
KS3657
15 Followers

Liz James was a single, very attractive 27 year old brunette, with long slender legs and large D sized breasts. She always tried to dress conservatively and draw as little attention to her body as possible.

An up and coming lawyer at the law firm where she worked, Liz was, for the most part, satisfied with her profession. But in the back of her mind it always felt like there was something missing -- that maybe she was meant to do something else. In the meantime, if she played her cards right she could be a partner within a short amount of time and could say goodbye to the pro bono cases the senior partners mandated the associate lawyers take.

Her latest pro bono case was defending Angie and Debi, two cheap hookers, against solicitation charges. During the course of doing pre-trial interviews with her clients, Liz was surprised at how openly they talked about their lifestyle -- fucking men for money, the different things they did for their Johns, the drugs and alcohol. As she listened to them she started to feel kind of turned on and her mind started to wander a little bit. This didn't go totally unnoticed by Angie and Debi.

The trial was relatively simple and Liz managed to get their charges dropped.

"Hey, Lawyer lady," Angie said. "You did a great job of getting us off. To celebrate a few of us are going to have a little party Friday night at our apartment around 7. Why don't you stop by."

"Yeah. You can be our guest of honor," Debi said with a slight wink and smirk towards Angie.

Liz was about to turn them down, but her work left her with little if no social life, so she agreed to stop by.

Angie and Debi's apartment was in the sleaziest part of town, the part of town where a lawyer like Liz would normally not venture. Tattoo and piercing shops were a dime a dozen, along with the strip clubs, trashy clothing boutiques, and cheap beauty parlors. Cheap, drug addicted hookers were the majority of the population in this part of town. Liz parked her car and made her way to her former clients' apartment, attracting the stares of several of the hookers as she walked. She tried to ignore their stares and where she was, but in the back of her mind she felt a gnawing sensation.

She made her way up the stairs and knocked on the door. The door opened and she was quickly inundated by a cloud of second hand cigarette and marijuana smoke. She couldn't help but inhale it in. It felt kind of nice.

She was greeted at the door by Angie. "Hey, Lawyer lady. Glad you could make it. Come on in."

"You know my roomie. The rest are a few of the girls from the neighborhood," Angie said as she pointed towards them. "Let's get you a beer."

Liz didn't notice when Angie slipped a couple of pills into Liz's beer.

Liz tried to feel comfortable, but it was obvious she wasn' like these women. The way they dressed -- in their short skintight leather and latex outfits, with their piercings and tattoos. The way they talked so openly about fucking and doing drugs. She wanted to turn around and get out of there, but something in the back of her mind stopped her. After a few beers she was starting to feel really relaxed and her mind began to wander again.

"Here we go, some more beer," said Debi as she came out of the kitchen carrying a tray full of cups of beer.

As she passed Liz, Debi tripped on a shoe on the floor and the tray full of beer spilled directly onto Liz, soaking her from head to toe. Her clothes, including her underwear, were completely drenched.

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry," Debi said, winking at Angie. "You can't spend the rest of the night standing around in wet clothes. Take off your clothes, and I'll go see what we got that you could wear."

Not wanting to stand around in her wet clothes and smelling like beer, Liz agreed and quickly stripped naked. The air on her bare chest caused her nipples to stiffen. She thought she would be embarrassed to be standing stark naked in front of a bunch of strangers, but for some reason she found it kind of pleasurable.

"Damn, Lawyer lady! Those are some nice tits you got there. You could make some serious money with those fun bags," Angie laughed.

Liz giggled, and in her slightly buzzed and inebriated state replied, "Hey, you know what they say -- if you got them, flaunt them."

Everyone laughed and Liz began to feel like she could fit in with these women.

Just then Debi came out of her bedroom with an outfit for Liz to wear -- a skintight leather miniskirt that was so short it would barely cover her crotch and ass, and a matching leather halter top.

"Sorry, this is all I could find, but I bet with that body of yours, you'll look smoking hot in it."

Liz quickly pulled the skirt on and tied the halter top in place. Having never worn anything like this before, she felt a little uncomfortable. Although in the back of her mind she did kind of like how it felt. Besides, she thought, everyone else is dressed like this -- why not me as well.

"Wow!" Angie said. "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were just like us -- a cheap hooker. Yeah. Wouldn't that be a hoot -- the fancy lawyer out on the streets turning tricks like us."

"No. I don't think so," Liz said half-heartedly.

"C'mon, baby. Look at how hot you look -- with that body of yours, you could be out on the street making non-stop cash -- fucking one random guy after another," Angie said. "With a little makeover -- a new hairstyle, some makeup, some piercings and tattoos -- you could be just like us -- a cheap hooker."

Liz did have to admit that she looked pretty damn good in the outfit--the skintight leather miniskirt and halter top did very little to hide her big tits and ass. An image suddenly flashed in her mind of her out on the streets, selling her body for money. Just one fuck after another as a cheap hooker, just like them. Thinking about it, Liz started to get uncontrollably turned on. She could feel her pussy starting to get hot and wet. Her eyes glazed over slightly, and in a daze she began to massage her tits and nipples through the tight leather.

In her aroused state, she barely noticed as one of the hookers pulled her skirt up and began to finger her pussy. Another one came up behind her and began to slowly nuzzle and kiss her on the back of the neck.

"Yeah, Lawyer lady, you like it, don't you?" Debi said in a seductive tone of voice. "You're so turned on right now. Admit it, you're imagining yourself out there on the streets, turning tricks--a cheap hooker, just like us."

"You didn't think we noticed, but both Angie and me saw how turned you were getting during our interview sessions."

"You want it. You want to be a cheap hooker, like us," Angie said as she slowly slid her fingers in and out of Liz's pussy. "Decked out in skimpy, skintight leather and latex. Showing off your pierced and tattooed body. Admit it. You want to fuck. You want to be a cheap hooker."

"I...I...I...Yes. Wanna fuck. Be a cheap hooker," Liz stammered as the two hookers continued to fondle her leather clad body. This is what she wanted. What she needed.

NO!! What was she thinking. She was a professional lawyer, not some cheap hooker. She quickly regained her composure and made her way towards the door. She needed to get out of there as fast as she could.

"Hey, what about your clothes--they're not dry yet."

"You can keep them."

"Suit yourself, but deep down we know what you want. You want to be a cheap hooker--just like us."

Liz quickly made her way towards where she had parked her car, her heart pounding a mile a minute.

"What utter nonsense. Me, a lawyer, as a hooker."

Just then Liz caught a glimpse of herself in her car window, still wearing the leather outfit. Damn! She did look pretty good. Her big tits straining against the leather. The outline of her erect nipples could clearly be seen in the shiny tight fabric. She liked how the leather skirt curved around her ass and thighs. Just as she had done in the apartment, she began to run her hands over her leather clad ass and thighs, and then her leather clad tits. The feeling of arousal she felt in the apartment was back with a vengeance. She couldn't remember the last time she'd made love. No. Someone dressed like she was didn't make love--they fucked. Yes. They fucked like a cheap hooker.

NO. Stop it. I'm a lawyer, dammit. Not a cheap hooker. But then she glimpsed herself in the window again and she started to get turned on again. Her former clients' words started to fill her mind.

"You could be just like us--a cheap hooker. Cheap hooker. Just like us. Cheap hooker."

Her eyes began to glaze over, once again imagining what it would be like to be a cheap hooker. Yes. Fucking for money, getting high. Wearing skimpy, tight leather and latex outfits like she had on now. Piercings and tattoos. Liz began to form a mental image of what she would look like, and she began to smile wickedly.

She was shaken from her daydream when a well-dressed man approached her. What was it Debi and Angie had called men like him? A John. Yes. A John, and Liz knew exactly what he wanted.

The man motioned towards an alleyway, and without even the slightest of hesitation, Liz followed him out of the lighted street into the dark ally. She remembered the prices her former clients had discussed in front of her--$50 for a blowjob, $125 for regular, $200 for anal. The man wanted straight sex. Liz lifted up the miniskirt and showed him her pussy. He unzipped his pants. But Liz remembered what her former clients had said during their pre-trial interviews -- "Pay the Cash, Get the Gash." He quickly handed over the cash and began to fuck Liz. She couldn't believe how damn good it felt as his rock hard cock pounded in and out of her pussy. She was actually fucking for money. God. What a turn on.

When it was over, the man tossed her a little baggy full of white powder.

"A little tip. You earned it. See you around."

Liz was on such a rush. She had just fucked a guy for money, just like a cheap hooker. She looked at the baggy of Coke and didn't even hesitate. She quickly snorted the white powder. God. What a feeling. Between the sex and her now drug induced high, Liz felt better than she ever had in her entire life. That feeling that she had always had about something missing in her life, that maybe she was meant to do something else vanished forever. With crystal clarity, she knew exactly what she needed to do, what she wanted to do, and what she was meant to do.

Without any hesitation, she quickly walked back towards the beauty parlors, tattoo and piercing shops, and trashy boutiques she had seen when she was parking her car.

****A few hours later****

"Damn," Angie said to Debi, "I was kind of hoping our plan would have worked -- getting that prissy lawyer to join us. She would have made a hell of a hooker."

Just then the click clacking of high heels could be heard on the sidewalk as a woman began to approach the two hookers out of the darkness. As she stepped into the light, the hookers could see the woman more closely.

The sides of her head were shaved bald and the remaining hair was cropped into a short bristly bottle blonde dyed mohawk. Her face was coated in thick cheap makeup and long thick fake eyelashes. She had several piercings in her ears. In her septum was a ring, connected by a small silver chain to one of the piercings in her left ear. She had a piercing in her eyebrow. She had several cheap bracelets and rings on her fingers.

She had several tattoos, the most notable of which was on her large D sized breasts--on the right was "Pay the Cash," and on the left "Get the Gash.

On her feet she had on a pair of thigh high leather boots with a six inch spiked heel. Her legs were in a pair of cheap, ratty fishnet stockings. Completing her outfit was a skintight leather miniskirt and leather halter top.

Debi and Angie stared a moment and then smiled when they realized who was now standing before them.

"Damn. Look at you Lawyer lady."

Liz took a long inhale on her cigarette, let out a long exhale and said, "No more lawyer. She's dead and gone forever. I'm a cheap hooker now, just like you."

KS3657
KS3657
15 Followers