All Comments on 'Liz, The Lawyer'

by KS3657

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor7 months ago

I dont see the mind control element. The story wasnt very good either. Why would two whores want to ruin a lawyer's life after getting them off charges?

rozrulez3rozrulez37 months ago

It is great to see the lawyer become a hooker!

AnotherFineAnotherFine7 months ago

My favourite guilty pleasure type of story love people turned in to Hooker stories, only Moosetales does that type of story these days, so more please :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story. Can't wait to read more parts. Maybe she gets more Tattoos and Piercings, maybe lip and tits enlargements and some more body modifications.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue5 months ago

oh fuck, I;d love to see more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Master Doctor is Right

Master Doctor is right about motives. A lawyer like that would actually get some freebies, even, if so inclined. There is here no language establishing motive, especially from the hookers. The lawyer, who is supposed to be obviously capable and smart seems to be semi-conscious and willing from the beginning , without reason.

The lawyer accepting and going to this shady part of town makes no sense. This story would have worked better in the non-consent category, not mind control, if the lawyer was unwilling and the ulterior motive, such as a bad guy trying to get the heroine drugged and used for blackmail. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous