Liza Joins Us, Pt. 01

Story Info
Liza finally gets pulled in to our fun.
1.1k words
4.4
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmcmann
bmcmann
11 Followers

Note: These stories have been getting mixed reviews, with some people making fun and trying to "fix" the endings. Anything I submit on this site is part of actual recollections of past events in my life so I won't change facts to earn more votes or receive a higher rating. (Only the names are being changed to protect my wife's, acquaintances' and/or friends' identities.)

Not too long after we spent the night with Jason, he and Liza came over for cards and board games. Kendra had been enjoying some wine. Usually at these get-togethers, she would get handsy with me when she started getting buzzed or drunk. Tonight, however, she was being very flirtatious with Jason, only touching his arm or his back occasionally but definitely more focused on him than she ever had been in our group. From the looks Liza was giving him, it was clear she noticed. Jason would just shrug back at her as though he was innocent.

At one point, Kendra's game piece would land on the same spot as Jason's and she set hers on top of his remarking, "You know, I enjoy being on top..."

Liza shot a confused and flustered look toward her, and Kendra responded by motioning toward his crotch. "I think he enjoys that idea too."

Liza's eyes went wide open, and she backhanded his arm. "I'll be back in a minute," she said as she walked around me toward the bathroom.

"You need to tone it down," I quietly and firmly said to Kendra.

"Just breathe," she told me as she leaned over toward me to kiss me firmly on the lips and grab my crotch. "It doesn't feel like you're really that upset about it."

"I'm not, but...," I trailed off as I heard the bathroom door in the other room open, and Kendra leaned back into her chair.

I felt Liza's hands on my shoulders and give a small squeeze as she walked by to sit back down. She had composed herself and even seemed to have a determined look on her face.

From then on, any time Kendra would show even the smallest amount of affection toward Jason, Liza would respond by finding an excuse to say something to me and touch my arm or hand. Over the years Liza and I had accidentally touched hands, and I always felt a spark. What I was feeling now came in waves, and I so desperately wanted to reach back out to meet her hand.

Jason looked amused at the exchanges as Kendra's comments were getting more bold. I finally spoke up, "I'm sure this is fun for you two... I don't know about Jason, but it's almost painful being teased like this. Maybe we could all just go upstairs?"

Jason jumped out of his chair, tapped Liza on the shoulder and walked over toward the staircase, waiting for her to join him. Kendra took my hand, and I followed her up to the room. I could hear quiet conversation between the two of them at the bottom of the stairs before Kendra and I went inside.

I sat on the end of the bed, and Kendra jumped onto my lap so she could straddle me while we started making out. A few minutes later I looked up to see Liza hesitantly walking into the room, Jason walking behind her with his hands on her hips.

I patted my hand on the bed, and Liza sat down next to me. Kendra leaned over to kiss Jason. Liza decided to join them, but then Kendra pushed Jason gently out of the way and was kissing Liza while I fondled Kendra's chest with one hand and had the other on Liza's ass.

Kendra turned her attention back to me, stood up at the foot of the bed and pulled me up to my feet. She pulled down my shorts and boxers, and as I took off my shirt I felt her warm mouth envelop my cock. Jason was already stripped down to his boxers as Liza played with his cock. Kendra had me lie down on the bed and continued to suck on mine.

A few minutes later, Liza was lying next to me completely nude. Jason positioned himself in between her legs and started fucking her. Liza grabbed my hand and pulled it to her chest, and Kendra climbed on top of me and took me deep inside of her. Kendra rode me hard, my left hand on her breast while I used my right to tease Liza's nipples.

I could feel Kendra's pussy tighten around my cock as she was grinding herself harder against me. A few minutes later she collapsed on top of me, breathing hard and kissing my face.

She got up and pulled Jason over to the other side of me. I watched while she pulled his face toward her pussy. Liza turned my head back toward her and started kissing me. I had imagined that moment hundreds of times, but never had I imagined that Kendra would be in the same room while it was happening. I tuned her and Jason out as I lost myself in being with Liza.

Liza sat up, gently touched my cock and ran her hand up and down the length of it. Without warning she leaned down and took me inside her mouth. After catching my breath, I reached over to her hot and wet pussy. She shifted her body to give me better access, but I wanted more of her. I pulled her leg and hip closer to my head and she climbed up without missing a beat. I pulled her hips down so I could reach her pussy with my tongue, teasing her clit, kissing and sucking, pushing my tongue inside of her. She moaned on my cock and took it in deeper.

I heard Kendra begging Jason to cum inside of her while he grunted more loudly and she hissed, "Yes, more! Oh, yes!"

Liza started stroking my cock instead as I continued eating her out. Kendra started occasionally spanking Liza's ass, and Jason was down between my legs with Liza. I'm not sure what he was doing, but Liza was saying "Oh my god.. Oh my god" quickly over and over before she reached a climax, still riding my face.

Liza rolled to my right lying on her back. I sat up, and Kendra started sucking my cock again. I pulled away before she could make me cum and got up on my knees between Liza's legs. I kissed her breasts and pushed my cock up against the outside of her pussy. She reached down and started guiding my cock inside of her.

I slammed my cock inside her, put her knees over my shoulders and got as deep as I could. Thrusting harder and faster I couldn't hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, do it," she said softly and grabbed at my hips to pull me closer. Wave after wave of pleasure overtook me as I shot multiple times deep inside of her.

I looked over, and Jason was stroking himself, already hard again.

to be continued...

bmcmann
bmcmann
11 Followers