Liza Meets a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was insane." He lets go of the table and sinks down onto the floor beside her. "I just...can't even, I never knew teeth were a good thing." He looks at Liza and she smiles back at him. "Let me return the favor, please."

"Not tonight, gotta go." Liza kisses him, his cum still on her tongue as she twines hers with his.

Two days later, she is back, sitting on his couch while they talk. The talking is part of the seduction, she realizes. They don't share a life in any fashion, just the encounters at his studio and she wonders if by the time they get around to fucking, if that will spell the end of their time together.

She says that out loud and Chris laughs. "I wouldn't think so -- we can go on fucking until there's a reason to stop."

"Tell me your deepest, darkest fantasy." Liza say abruptly, shadows from the window falling across her face. "Tell me what you'd love to do, but have never done or told anyone about."

"That's easy." Chris answers immediately, a huge grin on his face. "Watching a woman get fucked by more than one guy -- a train even. I've seen some porn that I cannot even watch a few minutes of it before I'm cumming all over. I don't even have to be part of it, just watching it happen would make me cum for a week straight."

"Fascinating." Liza answers, somewhat stunned by his fantasy confession. "I've never watched anything like that. I mean, I did have an experience in HS of making out with this guy on his couch, and opening my eyes to see his brother sitting in a chair watching us. It was kind of weird, creepy, but it also turned me on. I had a class with the brother and thought he was pretty hot too."

"Yes, that's what I'm talking about, it's the voyeurism part that turns me on. Would you have done him with his brother watching?" Chris's eyes light up as they meet hers. "Or both of them?"

"No." Liza answers definitively. "I was still at the point of being a good girl virgin. These days? Yeah, probably just for the experience that I can relive when I'm 90."

Chris looks at her for a moment, a thoughtful frown on his face. "Gimme a sec, I'll show you my favorite video if you want."

And so Liza sits there with him, in the actual office part of the apartment, watching a woman get fucked by a group of men. When the movie is over, Chris looks at Liza and says, "Well, what did you think?"

"I think I need to think about it for a while." Liza answers him and shakes her head slightly. "That was....I'm not sure exactly what I think about that movie."

"Did it turn you on, I noticed you moaned when that one guy was fucking her hard and the other one put his dick in her mouth." Chris is stroking her thigh as they talk and Liza realizes that she is actually quite turned on by the movie. "Would you ever do anything like that?"

"Oh hell no." Liza is emphatic. "Nope, nope, nope. Not a whole bunch of guys at once, she could probably hardly walk when they were done!"

She leaves, with the vision of multiple men with her in bed in her head all night, the next day and for several days until she stops at Chris's studio again.

He doesn't mention the video, but this time when they're on the couch making out, she can't forget the look of ecstasy on the actresses face during the filming. It couldn't ALL be fake, could it?

"Do you think she really enjoyed that?" Liza pulls away and looks at Chris, who is having trouble following her thought process, his mouth swollen from kissing hers, his mind on her half naked body.

"The actress, in your movie?" Liza clarifies and Chris sits up, now shaking with laughter. "What is so funny about that?"

"She's getting paid to enjoy it." Chris laughs again, shaking his head. "Do you mean, do I think YOU would enjoy that? Probably not, but you're also not an actress used to boning a bunch of guys all day long. I don't know, but if you want to give it a try, I know a bunch of guys who'd be all over that. And you..." Laughing again.

"No, I wouldn't. I don't think. I mean, we haven't even had sex." Liza sits up, puzzled. Wondering. "I feel like a teenager, prolonging the excitement here."

"I hadn't noticed." Chris says dryly, but smiling because he knows that from the beginning, Liza was in charge of the pace that was set. "I'm totally serious, a couple of the guys I golf with are into sharing and multiples and all of that. I'm sure they'd be all in if you wanted to give it a try."

"They'd have to use condoms, and wear masks and I would..."Liza speaks before realizing what she has just said. "I'm not agreeing or anything, but I'd want to talk it all out before it happened."

"No problem." Chris isn't laughing anymore but listening and taking Liza seriously. "It's a big thing...don't do it without figuring if it's something you really, really want. Maybe start with two guys first. I have a buddy who is cool with the idea, if you ever wanted to try."

"Let me think on it some more. I'm serious, it would be safe, anonymous sex all the way." Liza is emphatic. "No pictures, no hidden cameras, nothing."

"You make the rules." Chris affirms. "Nothing would happen if you didn't want it to happen." He strokes her arm, a finger sliding up and down, teasing, before he runs a finger under her the band of her shorts, a question on his face. "Yes, no?" and Liza says, "Yes, please."

The couch is not the most ideal place for fucking, but Chris manages to undress Liza, himself and wrangle a condom on his cock before lying down again, between her thighs as he tries to figure out the configuration. "I haven't fucked anyone on a couch since High School." He says, maneuvering her right leg up over the back of the couch and her left leg so that her foot rests on the floor. "It was a hell of a lot easier back then!"

Liza laughs at him and slides a bit further down the length of the couch so their bodies are more in alignment before capturing his face in her hands and tugging him down over her body. Liza has enjoyed the kissing and making out aspect of their relationship, it IS very High School-ish, but it turns her on beyond thinking and this is where she wants to be right now.

Chris is stroking the inside of her thigh with his fingers, working his way up to her center, touching gently, stroking and it's very obvious to him that she's more than ready for this. Liza moans against his lips and raises her hips to him, 'Do it, now. Right now. Fuck me." And Chris obliges.

His cock slips easily into her, and her legs come back together to wrap awkwardly around his back and they are fucking. Hard, just like Liza knew she liked it, no kind, gentle husband fucking, but hardcore, pleasure-seeking fucking. A race to the finish line that Liza has already crossed numerous times in the last few minutes.

Her head tips back on the couch cushion, mouth open, neck extended and Chris indulges in biting her neck, sucking at the sweaty skin there. In moments they are both finished, done, empty. Chris rests his head on Liza's shoulder for a second and says, breath hitching, "Seriously, what the fuck. Where have you been my whole wasted life?"

And Liza laughs, not with mirth, but in irony because, cliché or not, she feels the exact same way.

12