Liza: The Unexpected Whore

Story Info
Newly sixty Liza part pays the gardener with sex.
2.4k words
4.5
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liza looked at herself in the mirror. She still had curves in the right places, they were fuller now but her shape was there. The softly curved hourglass that had earned her the nickname Luscious Liza all those years ago. Her hair was still blonde, with a little chemical help, and still flowed sensually over her shoulders. Sensually, can I say that at my age? She wondered. Why not? I'm only sixty and just turned sixty at that.

She picked up the photograph of herself and Heather, her daughter, taken just a couple of weeks ago. They were in Barcelona, a sixtieth birthday treat. Heather in that tiny black thong bikini, breasts straining to break free of the small string tied triangles that just covered them. I would have worn a bikini as small as that when I was twenty three she thought, now look at me. Liza's eyes wandered across the picture to rest on herself in the white one piece. Still got the shape, there's just more off me. And my bust? It looks good. That swimsuit shows off a lot of tit, well I suppose it's normal on the beaches over there.

She wondered if any, no, how many men had admired her décolletage. She had a small vision of some fixating on it, cocks swelling, taking the image home in their heads to beat themselves off to in private. 'Stop it,' she said it out loud but could not suppress the tingle that shot through her snatch. She slid her hands up her sides, cupped her breasts, tweaked her nipples, wondered if she should get Big Johnny out. Johnny was the vibrator that she treated herself too a few months ago. That and a couple of online erotic stories would be good she thought.

'Shit.' She jumped. The clatter and chug of a lawnmower growled through the open window spoiling her daydream.

'Damn.' She checked her purse. Seventy pounds and that had to last into next week. If she gave Michael the full fifty she'd owe him she'd be struggling till pension day. She dropped the purse on the dressing table, grabbed her robe, tied it tight round her waist but left plenty of bra less tit on display, slid her feet into the kitten heeled mules and ran downstairs.

'Michael,' she called standing there on the patio.

'Yes. Just a minute,' he shouted from the other end of the green. His back was to her.

Liza stood legs slightly apart, the left one forward. The light breeze caught the folds of her robe blowing them back to tease with a long glance of leg. God he might see my knickers she said to herself. So what. He's certainly not the first. She trailed her finger down the valley between her boobs, pushing back more of the robe, giving him more to see. He turned round just as her finger had traced down to the bottom of its journey. She left it there, knowing it was a bigger tease.

'Michael can I have a word?'

Michael turned round. She saw the brief hesitation in him as her took in her flimsy near nakedness. She'd seen it before, so many times from so many men. Liza smiled, glad she could still have that effect. He walked over to her. Yes he can come to me, she thought. Come like a dog comes to a bitch in heat and, my God I have been a bitch in heat at times. She laughed inwardly at the thought of what all her feminist friends would think of her now. How much they don't know about me. They'd never guess I could like it rough, very rough. She felt the heat of a blush on her face.

'Michael,' she spoke hesitantly. 'Can you come in a moment?' She turned and led him into the small not waiting for a reply. She knew he would follow her.

'I'm a bit short this week.' She turned to face him in the cramped hall. 'Can I just give you half just now and I'll make it up in a fortnight?'

'Oh,' he sighed. 'I make it a rule to never give credit.'

'Well.' Liza drew the word out, lifted a finger to her mouth and gently sucked on the tip. 'I suppose...' It wouldn't be the first time but that was almost forty years ago she thought. The memories ran through her head. 'Could I pay you half cash half...' Liza pulled out the knot on her robes belt. She pushed the robe back and held it there, hands on her hips wishing she was wearing sexy knickers and not the plain white cotton that was her regular style these days.

'Christ,' he said. 'Fuck me.'

'If you wish.' She smiled coquettishly lifting her hands to her breasts and offering them to him. 'Can you close the door?'

'What?' He turned round. 'Oh yes.' He pulled the door so they were private. 'I didn't know you were a...' He stumbled over what to call her.

'An intimate companion?' She said.

He nodded still looking unsure of what was happening.

'It's a nicer term than whore or prostitute. I prefer to use it.' She paused. Are you... Are you, interested?' Liza let the question hang feeling the heat rising in her. The more he stared at her breasts the more her nipples tingled and stiffened. It helped that she was tracing delicate loops round them with her fingers. God she hoped he'd agree. She couldn't afford to pay fifty pounds this month and she wanted to be fucked again. It had been seven years with only her fingers or toys to bring her off.

'Yes. I won't turn down a ride. How much?' He asked. 'I'll give you a discount, half, twenty five pounds but I want it today.'

'Ok. Deal. Now?' She held her breasts out to him.

Am I selling myself cheaply? She wondered. Forty years ago it was for a holiday to the South of France in a Jaguar. She was posh young totty for a wealth forty six year old. She looked good for him and fucked him for four weeks all along the coast for clothes, fine food and wine, jewellery. She pretended it wasn't prostitution then but knew it was. Just not with money and she'd enjoyed the sex, Andrew could make her cum.

'Now,' he said grinning.

He trailed the back of a finger over an erect nipple ending a delightful shiver through her.

'Good. Just give me a minute.' She turned and ran upstairs to her bedroom. She was singing to herself as she went in.

'God I need sex' she said to her reflection in the mirror. She pulled the boring white knickers and robe off, lay on the bed half on her side facing the door, right knee slightly raised. Kept her kitten heals on, rubbed a finger over her slit, slipped a finger in, just a little. Nice and wet and ready.

'Come on up,' she shouted.

His heavy deliberate tread on the stair stirred her more. Her hornyness became an aching need to be filled by a hard cock, a feeling deeper than she'd experienced for years.

He walked in and stood looking at her naked body from her kittened healed feet to her blond hair.

'Do you like me?' Liza asked tentatively. She rolled onto her back and opened her her legs showing him her wet cunt. Her hands played with her nipples as she pouted.

He just nodded, pulled off his t-shirt and sat on the bed to pull off his boots. It wasn't the body of a young firm boy. This was a man with creases and scars and hair. This was rough. For all her feminism, for all she complained about what some men do to women, deep down in a place that she tried to hide herself from she just wanted to be taken. Ravaged by strange men taking their pleasure, doing whatever they wanted with her.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled open the studs on his worn dirty work jeans. Without thinking Liza slipped one hand down to play at her pussy while the other worked her nipples. He pulled his jeans and shorts off in one swift movement.

Liza gazed at his cock. It looked used, the skin was wrinkled but the wrinkles were coming out with each twitch as more blood was pumped in the lift it. How old was he? She tried to remember. Fifty or fifty one, something like that. Hardly a young stud but still able to satisfy a woman. She'd been satisfied by more than a few men of that age when she was young.

He knelt on the bed and Liza started stroking his cock, getting it ready. She took her hand from her wet pussy and held him, rubbing her juices over its bulbous head, mixing his precum with her's, pressing her thumb on his sensitive frenulum. He bent down. His mouth fastened onto her tits, licking and sucking on the hard nipples.

'By Christ you've got great tits,' he grunted as he slurped across them. Her nipples were tingling, almost vibrating as the sent tremors down to her wet cunt. He put his hand between her legs, parted her lips and slide two fingers into her wet hole. Lisa gasped at the assault. Instinctively she squeezed him with her thighs. 'You ready? You feel ready' He looked down at her.

'Yes,' She panted nodding her head, not quite believe if what was happening. A couple of hours ago when she was quietly having her morning tea it never occurred to her that she would be getting fucked by a near stranger, that she was giving it it part payment and was gagging for it. He moved into position. She wiggled opening her legs wider, felt the wetness on her inner thighs. She sensed his cock in his hand. He was directing it, lining the head up with her. Then with one long wet thrust he was inside, all the way. 'Aaaahh that feels good. It's...'

'You like it?' His voice cut her off.

It was probably just as well. She was about to tell him how long it had been since she'd had a cock inside her, that would be unprofessional. 'I like it,' she gasped. She pulled his head to hers and kissed him, tonguing his mouth greedily as her fucked her with long steady strokes. She wrapped her thighs round him holding him tight. With each thrust he grunted in her ear.

'Uh. Uh. Uh.'

'Yes. Yes. That's it. That's so good. Fuck me hard.' Liza gasped for breath between the words. She felt the slow rise of forgotten sensations in her pussy, sensations only a hard, thick cock could produce. She wanted more than his steady fucking. She wanted to cum. She thrust against him. 'Do it hard,' she gasped. 'Don't hold back.' Pant. 'Be rough. Please It's ok. I want it.'

He sped up. Pounding her. Hammering her clit. His hands gripped her shoulders. She bent her head back abandoning herself to his strong fucking. 'Grab my tits. Now!' She was shouting. His hand went down to her breasts, stroked her nipples. 'No. Fucking grab them. Hard.' He did pulling and twisting on her nipples first one then the other. It was sending her over the edge. 'Thank fuck, finally, oh fuck, my cunt. Aaaaaarrrrgh.' It was her last semi-coherent words as she thrust against him, welcoming her orgasm with breathless screams as her back arched.

'Oooooh Fuck!' He yelled as her cunt tightened on his cock. She put two fingers down the crack of his arse to his hole, pressed on it, not going in, not this time. 'Aaaaahhhh... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yeeessss...' He yelled, pumping his all into her.

They collapsed in a hot, sweaty, breathless heap.

Michael stood up and began to dress. 'You're a fucking good ride. Better than a lot of the ones at Angela's.'

'Angela's?' Liza asked.

'It's a whorehouse.' He blushed. 'I've used it since my...'

'It's alright,' she said. 'I understand.' She watched him tuck his cock away. 'So I'm a good ride? Thank you.' She hoped she didn't sound sarcastic. She was delighted at the complement.

'What do they charge?'

'Fifty for half an hour. That's just straightforward stuff.'

'Straightforward?'

'Straight in and out. Me on top. No strange positions. Nothing kinky like, like when you pressed you finger in my bum hole. That blew my mind. I've never had anything like that.'

'I just pressed on it I could have put it right in if we had lube.'

'No, no. That was great but I'm not wanting to try that gay stuff.' He paused while fastening his shirt. 'How long have you been on the game?'

On the game? Was that still a term for prostitution? Liza wondered. She been a wealthy man's plaything when she was young but it wasn't exactly prostitution, close but not there. She wasn't going to tell him the truth. Just the last hour. She laughed inwardly.

'I suppose you could say I'm semi-retired,' she said. 'But I'm short of money and so... needs must. Twenty five we agreed?'

'Yes.'

Liza scrambled across the bed to her purse on the side table. Aware she was naked and that he could see all of her. She pulled out the notes, two tens and a five then handed them to him. It thrilled her, handing over money to a guy who'd just fucked her, who's spunk was seeping out of her pussy. It thrilled her that on a normal day she would have been giving him fifty. Her discount was her payment for the fuck.

'Thanks,' he said. 'I'll get going. I clear up in the garden. Back in two weeks?'

'Yes.'

'No bother,' he said as he left.

Liza stretched out as she heard him disappear downstairs, enjoying that freshly fucked feeling. She knew she'd missed it but hadn't realised how much. Cumming on a cock was so much better than her fingers or dildo's, she'd almost forgotten how much.

She stood up in front of the mirror. 'So you're a whore now,' she said out loud. She flung herself back on the bed, parted her thighs and fingered her clit, slipping a couple of fingers inside and began to finger herself to another orgasm. After all she thought, why waste all that man juice, he's just lubricated me nicely and I'm a randy old whore.