Liza's Thrill

Story Info
My best friend's girlfriend likes me jacking off in public.
5.6k words
4.4
23.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose deep down inside I was always a bit of a show-off. My best friend's girlfriend confirmed that and much more. Being sexually exposed can be thrilling in a very unique way.

"I like Budweiser Lime!" Liza wasn't shy about making her choice known.

"Me too." My girlfriend giggled along with Liza, picking up a six-pack and stuffing it into my hand. Being the closest to the legal drinking age, I was usually successful in bypassing the ID test.

The clerk must have realized by our unsophisticated choices that we were novice drinkers. Indeed, the girls were eighteen but under the legal drinking age which was nineteen years old at the time. The university liquor store cashier gave me an 'I know how old you guys are' look, and rang us through without asking for ID.

Late afternoons were a great time to head down the bluff trail to the area's public clothing-optional beach. All the nudists were clearing out. We'd have some choice spots to set up for a drinking party.

"That's the good thing about this place." Waylon proudly reiterating his minimal experience. "The cops never come down here, and it's the only beach where you can have an open campfire." Aside from a few departing stragglers and the occasional beach-walker, between the bluff behind us and pebbly shoreline, there was no one around us for a half kilometre on either side.

He was correct though. The police didn't come to the public nudist beach unless it was an emergency or they were on one of those random drug-checking visible-to-the-public PR missions.

Each of us gathered some branches and wood for the fire, while Waylon constructed a circle of enough beach boulders for a giant campfire. Walon was six foot four tall, almost albino blonde, with Barry Manilow wavy blond hair, and never shy to remind people about his former boy-scout skills. In this case, step-by-step verbal instructions on how to get the wood ready for a beach fire.

"Let's walk out in the water." My girlfriend Katie was super cute. She had Marsha Brady like straight blonde hair and looked to me a lot like Lindsay Wagner.

Waylon and I continued the campfire and set up for our drinking party. I moved beach logs around in a semi-circle, while he nit-picked with the twigs and kindling.

One glance at the long bare legs and cut-off jeans of our two cute girlfriends wading out into the shallow ocean surf and I stopped all my campfire preparation.

Waylon stood up beside me and looked.

"Shall we?"

I looked beside me where he was kicking off his jeans. I liked the idea of getting completely naked, after all, we were at a nudist beach. Who would care? One by one I took off every stitch of clothing and piled them in a log niche.

Each of us buck-naked, and feeling impressive, for the moment, made a quick plan that would startle our sweethearts. With their backs to us, the girls were about to be surprised. I felt like if we got naked then the girls would be encouraged to, as well. I'm sure Waylon had precisely the same thoughts.

"Let's go!" Equipment flopping, I ran fast towards the shore and into the shallow tidal water, kicking up spray.

Waylon was right beside me when we splashed by the girls. We pranced past into the deeper water. He did a good job of getting enough overspray on them to make their braless tops translucent.

"You guys are crazy!" Liza laughed.

"You're naked!" Katie pretended as if she was in semi-shock, but her intonation was approving.

As we wandered out of the waist-deep water back towards the girls, they turned to each other and whispered then giggled loudly.

I was hoping they were considering joining us in the buff.

"Looks like someone has shrinkage!" Liza laughed loudly.

Although Waylon only had a little shrinkage from the cool ocean water, I had major shrinkage.

I always did get shrinkage from cold water. Usually, this would have been concealed by a bathing suit, but there was no hiding the family jewels' retreat.

Waylon ran up to the girls and started splashing them. This I hoped would distract them from joking more about my cold genitals, so I joined in.

In my mind, if we got them real wet, they might shuck off their clothing too. That wasn't working.

Katie's top was the first to get saturated and reveal her pert breasts and sharp nipples. Just like a wet t-shirt contest.

"You might as well be naked now!" Waylon affirmed while we turned our attention to Liza.

Liza's smallish breasts were a little further apart, kind of like a Morgan Fairchild chest, her face reminded me of a button-nosed Jodie Foster.

Waylon splashed, but like a horny visual guy, I completely saturated her chest with water. Soon her succulent marshmallowy nipples became visible in the soaked translucent pink fabric. Liza didn't object to my overt enthusiasm.

"They're not getting hard," I pointed out, trying my best to cool off her breasts and bring her nipples to firm buttons.

"They never do." Liza teased a shy smile and cocked her head to the side.

Her suckable nipples and that cute glance instantly switched my erection engine on. I felt her eyes, then everyone else's on my quickly hardening cock.

I turned and bolted for the deep water, trying to think of anything at all that would deflate my cock, while I did turns in the waist-deep surf.

Waylon had retreated to our gravelly beach party spot and lit the fire. The girls were sifting through shells on the beach. My erection was incessant, even though dusk approached, nothing would hide my third leg. Reluctantly I headed out of the water towards the fire and the safety of my clothing. 'Maybe the girls would be too busy with seashells to notice.'

"You finally made it!" Liza noticed the instant I hit the ankle-deep water.

"Are you finished swimming now?" Katie's eyes widened when she saw my still stiff cock.

"We won't need any hot dogs!" Liza's voice contained just a hint of want, even though she laughed out loud.

"Big hot dogs!" Katie smiled knowing what it was like to have me inside of her.

My face flushed with embarrassment, my cold balls shrank close to my body, while my penis with a mind of its own stiffened proudly enough to hang a towel from. 'Shit!' "I'm going to go up and warm up and get dressed."

"No don't!" suggestively Katie was wanting me to remain nude.

"Yeah, don't get dressed." Liza agreed. There was no mistaking what her laser-focused eyes were looking at.

"It's going to get cold." I walked past looking back briefly. Already goosebumps rose on my sea-breeze-cooled skin. In my mind, I wrestled with their request. 'Was it worth being cold? And further embarrassed?'

"We'll keep you warm," Liza suggested.

That comment from Liza titillated me. 'Just how did she plan on keeping me warm and would Katie agree with that?'

Waylon had his pastel blue jockey underwear and a Bruce Springsteen white t-shirt on as he crafted the flames into a sizable campfire. The girls' feet made crushing sounds on the beach pebbles while I cracked a beer tab and sat my bare butt down on the splinter-free beach log. I eyeballed the safety of my clothes tucked in the log across from me.

Liza was the first to sit down right beside me on the log. Katie plunked down on the other side. Their breeze-cooled clothing was still damp as the girls nestled tight against my naked body.

My knobby cock head poked up from my tightly squeezed legs.

"Waylon would never be caught dead like this!" Liza smudged her small warm hand along my cool thigh while she looked at her boyfriend.

"Never, no way!" Poking the fire with a stick, superiority hinted within his agreement.

"Beer time!" Katie handed Liza a lime beer. The girls giggled and chattered for a while until the chat normalized between us. I was warming up and ignoring my circumstances more or less.

The beach breeze stopped and the summer evening air around us became comfortably temperate. I sipped my beer slowly, while the girls each worked on their third can. My cock's erection waned to a thick warm sausage, while I enjoyed the warm bodies on either side of me. My semi-panicked breathing slowed to comfortable deep breaths between deliberately non-erotic self-imposed mental images and thoughts over the forty-five minutes or so to be quite comfortable sandwiched within the fleshy body warmth of our two girlfriends.

"Looks like your fire is going out, Waylon." Katie teased knowing his boy-scout mentality would have him fretting over his fire.

"Yeah, we're getting cold." Liza wriggled and leaned into me enough to start to wake up my erection again.

The heated stiffness contrasting notably between the cool skin of my inner thighs. My cock wanted attention and was going to tell the whole world!

Waylon poked a stick at the glowing logs frowning, dissatisfied with the dwindling flames, got up and wandered somewhere along the darkened beach up to gather some more firewood.

The three of us watched him wander off before Katie broke the extended if not slightly uncomfortable minute of silence, "I have to go pee!" Three beers extended her syllables.

"Alright, you go pee then." Liza was similarly tipsy.

Katie's vacancy left the right side of me uncuddled. 'There goes my warm blanket.'

"How can you still be hard for so long?" Liza was correct. My self-motivated cock was showing its willingness to be attended to.

"I guess I'm just excited."

"Katie's lucky, you're so damn big." True I was a grower and not a shower, so I deduced in her comment that Waylon, despite his physical size was not so well endowed.

"Thanks, I guess." I opened my thighs just long enough for my erection to spring straight up like a pogo stick. If it was any harder it would have made a 'boing' sound.

"If I didn't have my period, I climb on top of that right now."

'Holy fuck!' Liza's comment made my bulge go from bloated to bursting-hard. I smiled thinking of having Waylon's girlfriend riding on my cock. I'd love to fuck her watching those luscious breasts and huge soft nipples bouncing up and down while riding on my lap. "I'd like that."

She pushed her chest forward with that coy head tilt and smirk once again. "Wanna see?"

My tongue was tied. I could hardly believe that after all the time being clothed tonight, she was going to flash me. "Yeah."

Liza peeled up her pink top revealing the most mouth-watering largish puffy soft nipples adorning her moderate cleavage. Each of her breasts lovely enough to immediately devour. "You can touch them."

I didn't have to be asked twice, but as I reached out, Liza intercepted my arm. "Careful, they are sensitive, 'cause I'm hormonal."

I reeled in what was to be an eager grope "Okay," Ever so carefully I touched then rolled the buttery-soft nipples in my fingers.

"Oh that's right, just right." Stretching her neck, she purred encouraging me further.

Her nipples felt like delicate overripe grapes in my fingers as I lightly traced and pulled at them. I looked over my shoulder to assure no one was returning just yet and leaned into her chest with my mouth. Her breasts were widely spaced, so I attended to each one separately, wrapping my mouth over the warm nipple, like I was inhaling a delicacy.

"Mmm. That's good, so good, so much better than...." Her fingers combed through my short hair.

I switched to the other nipple and mouthed it like I was suckling a puff pastry. I was infatuated with Liza's nipples.

"Oh god!" Using both of her hands she hugged my face into her half-softball-sized tit.

The sound of clattering pebbles abruptly stopped my suckling. Liza covered her breasts.

Waylon dragged a log, along with an armful of brushy branches back towards our campfire. "I found wood!"

"Now we'll have a fire." I wanted to ensure his attention on stoking the flames and not imagining what his girlfriend and I were just doing. My erection seemed to stand out like it was a red-embered fire log.

The twigs immediately crackled, and fire lit up at the same time Katie bumbled back to the beach fire. "I'm back!" Her voice was drawn out and somewhat slurred, but loud just in case we didn't notice her. She twisted drunkenly grabbing my shoulder almost missing the log we were sitting on and falling. "Oh, we have a big fire now!"

Katie nestled back on my right. "Here." Liza broke the tabs on two beers, handing one to me and the other to Katie.

Liza's pointed. Her eyes smiled sexily "I think he needs to jack off or he's gonna be hard all night!"

"He's always hard." Katie giggled her voice suggesting she could fuck me just about any time that she wanted.

"Maybe you should jack off." Liza encouraged.

The thought crossed my mind, but not with Waylon present. "Um, that's okay."

"How does he do it?" Liza asked Katie as if my girlfriend was an expert on male masturbation techniques.

"Like this," Katie inexperiencedly looped her hand around my cock and started stroking.

Dumbfounded I just let Katie start stroking me.

"Can I help?" Liza asked.

The exhibitionist side of me ached my dick greedily.

"Yeah help!" I couldn't believe Katie was that drunk, that she'd let someone help jack off her boyfriend. Possibly a secret fantasy?

"This is gonna be fun." Liza's voice chortled as if they were two young girls sharing a barbie doll.

I didn't keep track of how many beers he consumed or how drunk he was, but when Liza looked at Waylon, he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked. I'm still not sure if he didn't care, or wanted to actually watch.

Liza reached under Katie's hand and they drunkenly fumbled to stroke my cock up in down in unison.

"He's really big, does he go all the way in?" Liza asked Katie.

"Uh-huh." Katie had a lusty large smile.

"It doesn't hurt?" Liza's question hinted that she'd be willing to try and fuck me.

I looked at Waylon for a negative reaction. His smile was a mix of perverted nonchalance.

Katie smirked. Her head shake said; I've fucked that! "Nope."

Instead of being pleasurable, the overeager friction of their disjointed dry dual hand hand-job was tormenting. Along with that my penis was so incredibly hard, that I wasn't even close to cumming. Resisting crying out in anguish, I let out a quiet complaining whine.

On the other side of the flames, instead of paying attention to his fire, Waylon's jockeys held a tattletale cylindrical bulge with his eyes locked on my simultaneously jerked cock. 'Fuck he's turned on watching me being jacked off by his girlfriend!'

Tired of the dry chafing feeling, I leaned to Katie. "I use lube when I jack off."

"Oh, too bad we don't have lube." Katie indiscreetly blabbered the context of my semi-private whisper, to everyone.

"I have sunscreen!" Liza pulled a white lipstick-sized tube from the front pocket of her cut-off jeans.

"Let's see. Is it slippery?" Katie wriggled on the log beside me.

"Oh yeah, it's really greasy" Waylon's girlfriend pulled her cute face next to my cheek. "Can we try?" Liza's puffed breathy gasps in my ear were devious and dirty.

I was walking the edge of a sexual cliff. Painfully aroused so that I was unwilling or barely able to consider saying no. Also aware of how this potentially could lead to a pretty fucked up situation with Waylon and his girlfriend moving forward. It could open a new erotically open friendship or be perilously bad.

I looked at Katie's face, then Liza's and finally Waylon. Each of them aroused in one state or another. It heightened my anticipation. "What the hell." The surrendering sound of my voice gave Liza permission to squirt the lotion on my cock.

"Oh, it's so big and slippery now." She squirted a white streak along my voracious veiny shaft.

Katie glazed my circumcised cock head like an ice cream sundae, her hand rising and falling along the upper half of my penis, Liza below. Their movements were excitedly uncoordinated. "Does that feel nice?"

The feeling of a pair of slick lubricated delicate hands and being utterly on display was otherworldly. "Jesus, yes!"

My balls sagged when I opened my legs and blustered my greased shaft into their fists. Liza stroked down to my balls, opposing Katie who was jerking upwards to my cock head they then reversed smashing their hands together in the middle. Amazing in their semi-drunken state that the handjob was now that coordinated.

The pent-up hunger in sustaining my erection on and off for the whole campfire evening had taken its toll. My cock appreciated every silky hand movement "Oh that's nice!"

The girls laughed and stroked while the slippery sensations of their penis polishing pitched my voice into a soprano's whine "Mmm!"

"It's so stiff!" Liza

"I know." The euphoria of having everyone's eyes on me rushed through my body.

Their small rapidly moving fingers and fervent energy petrified my slightly curved penis to something larger than I ever remember. Impetuously gasping, I surrendered myself completely to their hand stroking. As a young man, never before had I felt such a pleasurable pair of hands.

It could only be better as I visualized both of the girls topless, sucking on Katie's firm chewable nipples, then Liza's soft sensitive puffy ones.

Somewhere deep within I envisioned a beach full of strangers surrounding me. My body shuddered in pre-orgasm. "Ugh, shit." A milky drool filled my slit.

"Oh shit, are you going to cum?" Surprised with the fruition of their stroking, Liza giggled.

"I think he's just getting ready." Katie sounded a little bit proud that I was about to ejaculate before our friends.

With everyone focused on that one emission of precum, the exhibition of my most intimate sexuality seemed to both pause and enhance the elation and delaying of my ejaculation desperately.

Satisfied with the result of their efforts, the girls didn't seem to have any clue that they had denied me. Glancing up at Waylon's perverse facial expression made me think that both of us could have jerked off right then and there. The look on his face assured me at the very least he would have watched me jerk off.

Westling with the need to cum, the embarrassing reality of my self-display, and what the potential after-effects and gossip would be if I did, I resigned to the thought that I was just not ready to complete my climax with each of them watching.

That was the last beach campfire of that summer as a group. Weeks later when Waylon called and said they wanted to take an early September trip to the island together in his dad's RV, I jumped at the opportunity. There were too many imagined nightly horny fantasies conceived in the time between to explore and hope for in real life.

Unexpectedly, there was not any discomfort or uneasiness between us when we packed up and started the trip. All four of us were on really good terms. Either all was forgiven or everything that happened was totally cool. Relief gave way to good times and suggestive banter on the ferry ride to the island.

The ferry trip had us arriving at the island about 4:30 pm and had time for a golden arches drive-through dinner before getting to the RV park to set up the overnight stay.

Levelling the RV on a few flat pieces of chopped wood led to another Waylon constructed flickering warm campfire and four-way conversation laced with an undercurrent that fondly recounted the fun night of nudity and being masturbated at the beach. Very naturally the next chapter of the evening was a giggling rush into the camper to bed down for the night.

Liza and Waylon were first claiming the upper bed area above the driver and passenger seat. By the time Katie and I stepped through the aluminum door, our friends were spooning under the covers watching. Katie modestly slipped her nightie on before freeing herself of her A cup bra and white cotton panties.

I was less modest. 'Why should I be? They've seen my cock already' I always slept in the nude, so stripped down completely.

12