Liza's Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing off instantly excited me this time. I looked up to see all eyes on my naked body. It pleasurably thickened my cock.

"It looks like you are getting hard!" Liza confirmed.

"Naw, this isn't hard." I denied the obvious. My penis continued to firm, rising away from my body. The intensity of everyone including Waylon, observing my growing cock was too much. I dove under the covers with Katie and mounted her.

Someone clicked the lights off. I think it was Waylon.

I could hear him and Liza giggling, while I shook the RV's suspension and pounded the fuck out of Katie. Within a couple of minutes, I loaded her cunt with cum. The camper got quiet fast so I think Waylon came quickly as well.

Whether it was the sex or the travel, I think all of us fell asleep right away. At least I did.

That is until about 5:00 am. I woke up in the pre-sunrise light with the overwhelming urge to pee along with a permanent boner. I squeaked open the camper door a crack and peed outside trying not to let mosquitos in, nor my stiff cock splatter urine everywhere. When I stepped back inside Liza's wide-awake eyes were staring at me and my cock.

Subconsciously fingers wrapped my shaft. 'God the covers are moving by her pussy.' She was touching herself.

Facing Liza, licking my fingers, I lubricated my hand with saliva and let them slide over my cock. I quickly checked our partners. Katie was asleep. Waylon was buried under the covers behind his girlfriend on the upper bunk of the camper.

Liza's eyes squinted and lips ovalled in pleasure. 'Yeah, she's playing with herself!"

I licked my hand again and moved my fingers rapidly just over my glans. 'This is going to be a god damn good cum!' I watched Liza's eyes fluttering open and closed indulgently.

'Shit!' My saliva was drying up, but I licked my palm for whatever spit I had left.

Looking directly into each other's eyes, I used the saliva to polish the head of my cock. My precipitous orgasm built to an unstoppable inevitability. I cupped my left hand under my cum hole knowing it was better to cum fast than chance an unexpected awakening from either of our partners.

My ass spasmed and my hips pushed forward. I held my breath and forced my lips closed so I would not yell. That wonderful eruption. 'Oh fuck!' A juicy blob of sperm arced in the air across the camper kitchen. Then another. I clapped my hand over my geysering cock trapping as much sperm as I could. Liza's eyes bugged out in shock while cum drooled from my palm to the floor. 'Fuck yeah!' Such a lusty cum show.

Liza was licking one of her fingers suggestively when I looked up at her. 'Did she want me to lick her? Did she want to suck my cock?' I looked at my cum coated left palm. 'Did she want me to taste or lick my own cum?'

Katie's movement under the covers caught my peripheral vision.

It didn't feel right to get caught like this. Instantly I slipped back under the covers.

I deliberately made myself the last person out of bed later in the morning. I washed up with the small camper sink while everyone was outside. Literally seconds after I slipped my underwear on, Liza came back inside.

"Oh, you're awake, finally!"

"I had a long night." I smiled at Liza. Her face was so pretty.

"I know, I saw, very long."

Liza reached out cupping the bulge in my underwear. "You should have let me taste you."

'She wanted to taste my cum! Shit, so hot.' Katie never really liked the taste of cum, in fact, was kind of grossed out by it. This was new and really turned me on.

The thought never left me the whole morning.

The half-dozen of us played tourists along with a rather open-minded thirty-something swinger couple we'd invited to join us. The main event was a tour of the not-so-fascinating museum. I was okay along with the mature pair. Everyone else was bored.

A much too enthusiastic dissertation by an earthy female museum intern turned crazy when Liza nuzzled up behind me and engaged in a two-handed kneading of my bulging jeans.

"Liza, shit!" Embarrassed anger laced my voice knowing that at least twenty people had a front-row view of her cock groping antics.

When the crowd finally broke, I tried to catch up to Liza and apologize for the volume of my outburst. 'What was she thinking?'

I could not get close. Liza was giving me the silent treatment and turning a pissy hardened cold shoulder towards any attempt to reconcile or explain. Adding to my misery deep inside she had awakened some small part of me that liked being on display to strangers.

My cock throbbed on and off the rest of the day. "Jeezuz, did I actually like that?'

By dinner time at the RV, her iciness seemed to soften just a little. That still present disconcerting silent treatment made me feel like I was the evil bastard.

Dusk had Waylon displaying his boy scout skills again. Katie washed the dishes in the camper and while the campfire crackled, I noticed Liza heading towards the RV park playground. 'Now is my chance to talk to her.'

Liza rocked poutingly on the chain-supported swing set when I caught up to her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Liza. I was just um... surprised. I didn't expect to have you grabbing my cock in front of all those strangers. I wanted you to, but not...."

"Not what?" Her voice cross Liza interrupted my apology. "You didn't mind me rubbing your cock at the beach!"

'Christ she's still pissed. How do I get her to calm the fuck down?'

"I liked that, but that was with friends, this was..."

"Was what? What's the difference? You liked it didn't you?" Just a tiny inkling in her voice suggested she wanted to put me on display. That it turned her on!

Did it turn me on? My cock was already hard just talking to Liza. "Yeah I guess, I did a bit."

"Okay if you want to make it up to me then prove it!"

'What was I volunteering for? To really fuck my best friend's girlfriend?' Multiple fantasies of fucking Liza visited my dreams since that unforgettable nudist beach night. "What do you want me to do?"

An evocative smirk grew from her little girl-like pouty face. "Take your cock out." Liza's voice carried in the evening air.

"Here?" 'What the hell?' There was a row of glass-windowed townhouses overlooking the suburban park playground, not fifty feet away! A checkerboard of warm coloured lights and open blinds meant that more than just a few families were still wide awake.

"Do it, if you want to make it up to me!"

Undiscovered before, a voice within forced me to like what Liza told me to do. Resistantly, I dropped my pants and underwear. My cock sprang up in the night air disobediently. That new voice wanted more.

"Get rid of them."

I stepped then kicked my jeans off of my ankles. More of me liked this. My cock pointed upright.

"Stroke it. Let's see if anyone is still awake!"

Surely, they were. 'This is crazy. So risky. It's really making me hard!' Even without lubricant my cock was joyously sensitive under the lightest touch. It glowed indecently under the playground lighting.

Liza's eyes were wide as saucers. That grin! She was a bad girl! Her head turned towards a townhouse, where the waving vertical blinds indicated that some person had spotted us. More correctly, saw me!

Having Liza tell me what to do seemed to make it all right to do this. The blinds drew further apart, and the patio door slid open above us. My cock strokes were abrupt and purposeful,

A slender woman who appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties leaned over the balcony railing to get a closer look. Indistinct words suggested she was speaking to someone else within her home.

Liza's face was ripe with lust. She orchestrated all of this display but was just as turned on.

'Holy fuck, Liza's pushing her pants down!' Now it was my turn to open my eyes wide. I tried to focus on her fair-haired pussy.

"Rub your cock against me!" Half pleading and half instructing, I knew what she wanted.

I pushed my springy cock down and aimed it between her thighs. Her pubic hair was downy soft when I pushed my cock into her cleft. Rapidly her wet lips coated the upper part of my shaft.

We rubbed together and looked up to the balcony. A man had joined the woman above and seemed to be dry humping her from behind as they watched us!

"This is hot," I whispered to Liza.

Katie's pussy hair was coarse, but not Liza's. Even though it was not my favourite position, this felt nice, like humping a plush toy animal with a wet pussy.

Looking up to the balcony, it became apparent that the man had hiked up the girl's skirt or nighty and entered her from behind.

"They like watching... us!"

"Yeah, they do!" Salaciousness deepened Liza's response. She moved apart from me, cast her pants and panties aside and sat down on the swing.

Fingers twirled within her labia and she rotated her knees apart.

'God she has a porn star pussy!' It was gorgeous. Even under the streetlights, her velvety lightly coloured pubic hair revealed every part of her cunt, including the pinkness of her glistening inner lips.

"Cum on me!" With one hand she pried her cunt lips open, with the other she rubbed her clit.

My cock was just slick enough with the remnants of Liza's pussy juice to make stroking my circumcised cock work. "Oh yeah!"

A regular squeaky whimper emanated from the balcony above. That guy was fucking hammering the girl while she clutched the railing, all eyes locked on Liza and me. Every time he ploughed her, she let out a little whine.

Liza and I were equally turned on. The precipice of my climax was like walking a knife-edge. "I'm so close!" My distended cock hole gaped and my stroke slowed to delay as long as I could.

"Cum on my pussy." Liza's fingers spun rapidly over her clit. "I'm going to cum too!"

I aimed my cock and pressed down to shoot at her cunt hole.

"After you cum on it, I'm gonna make Waylon lick my cunt tonight!"

'God so fucken dirty!'

"Oh god yes!" The cooing climax echoed from the condo balcony.

That was it, I unleashed. "Oh damn, fuck damn!" Cum ropes splattered all around Liza's pussy. A few blobs well-aimed, most of my sperm ended up in streaks along one side of her inner thigh.

"Fuck that was good!"

The couple above us was still fucking, but I think Liza and I both realized we needed to get back to the RV before we were missed.

After hiking up our jeans we did a fast-walk back to our RV site but not before getting a last glance at the lady being fucked on the balcony.

As we returned to Katie and Waylon our giggly after-lust morphed into well-acted disinterested serious expressions. Waylon was cheerfully putting together four marshmallow roasting sticks. My mind drew a connection from the sticky mess to Liza's cum-coated pussy thinking about her making Waylon lick it off.

'I wonder if he will notice?'

Seeing us return, Katie skipped a happy walk, wrapped me up in her arms and scrubbed her jeans against my bulge. "Welcome back." The sweetness of her delicate tongue dancing within my lips.

Feverishly returning the kiss, my balls ached and my pecker strained. As my head was cocked to one side, I caught Liza sneaking into the camper with Waylon in tow.

"Let's go look!" It was more of an instruction than a suggestion, but Katie agreed. 'I have to know.'

We pushed our faces against an uncurtained camper window.

Liza was true to her word. Waylon's face was buried between her legs with two hands on his head.

"It looks like he loves licking her pussy!" My girlfriend's voice trilled suggesting I dive between her thighs as well.

'He's licking my leftover cum too!' "Definitely enjoying it." What would Katie have done if she knew the truth? "They both do!" Inside I wondered what Liza's pussy tasted like without being coated with my cum. Even though most of the intimacy was obscured, Katie's demeanour revealed being a voyeur aroused her a lot.

I thought of the couple on the balcony and wished that was Katie and me, yet this was a fun time, never to be repeated.

Forever it remained a memory and fantasy, Katie's shyness prevented us from ever doing anything close to daring. No matter how I staged an encounter she would not risk it.

Despite Waylon being an usher at my wedding, and Liza being a bridesmaid to Katie we drifted apart a year or so after the wedding. I heard that Liza got an STD. Maybe in some way, I got blamed for her flirtiness.

I wish it was possible to dial the clock back.

12