All Comments on 'Liza's Thrill'

by Hotswimmer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liza reminds me of my wife. I met when she was dating my friend. One night I gave her a ride home from a party and as I was driving she gave me the best handjob I had ever had. I knew she had lots of experience. That was the beginning of my infatuation with her After we married, I read in her diary how as a virgin she let a boyfriend do the camel slide along her wet lips until he cum on her soft blonde pubes.

HotswimmerHotswimmeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Sounds like you have an amazing wife, and a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot swimmer . Yes I have an amazing wife who told me she only had sex with 3 other guys but enjoyed giving handjobs to most she dated. She has an amazing body and has learned how to enjoy using it which is fantastic for me. By the way she has been monogamous in marriage. However she never wears a bra so many guys have seen her firm 34Cs. About a year after we married I went water skiing with a friend and she rode shot for us. When it was his turn to ski he stripped of his shorts and put on his wetsuit. He had a huge soft cock which was longer and much thicker soft than my average sized cock hard. My wife’s eyes were glued to it and she had a huge smile on her face. On our way home , being jealous, I asked her why she was so intrigued with his cock. She responded “ That she loved me and my body but did enjoy seeing his big naked cock an was invisioning it hard. “ I asked her if she ever saw bigger “ She replied “Not as thick but when single had given a handjob to one she thought would be longer.” She then said”You are the person I love” and took my penis out of my shorts and gave me a fantastic handjob as we drove down the highway. I was no longer jealous.

HotswimmerHotswimmeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for describing your erotic wife.... and you are lucky to be able to enjoy her erotic skills, I think most men would agree you are lucky and be somewhat jealous. It must be sensational!

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 2 years ago

after Waylon became interested in what his woman Liza doing alongside Katie alongside whatever

dude's name [ it's fucked up this dude never gotten name ] - lost ton my interest . . . HOWEVER EXCELLENT

HOWEVER SENSATIONAL HOWEVER AWESOME

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 2 years ago

next story needs become - - - husband,wife along twin daughters [ the twins do look kinda like

mixture between DANIELLE CAMPBELL MACKENZIE FOY ] . husband's brother along also man's wife .

going normal beach around their area . least one the twins possibly both constantly secretly hits on

their uncle . lounging relaxing their time the beach . while others become oblivious this happening

{ if only one of the twins hitting on their uncle . thee other shouldn't aware this happening . if gotta

if must . than least wait until further installments } . some point thee uncle goes usage change room

includes showers along gonna take shower . less couple after thee uncle leaves the niece the nieces

also leave secretly following her uncle their uncle . after coast becomes clear she enters they enter

the men's change room extremely secretly ((( WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SHE FINDS HIM IN SHOWER .

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THEY FIND HIM IN SHOWER ))) . .

don't give damn if my ideas become taken . JUST GET IT DONE . EVEN IF ANOTHER AUTHOR TAKES IT .

AS LONG IT's EXPLAINED DETAILS PERFECTION . ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TOTALLY COMPLETELY .

GO FOR IT NOW

HotswimmerHotswimmerover 2 years agoAuthor

@CrankThzJackInDaBox Thank you for your enthusiastic response and great suggestions, and thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotswimmer@Hotswimmer
Life is much too short to not have some sensual fun, or share some salacious stories. Fit athletic mature male who loves erotica, naughty fantasies real life edgy encounters. Flirting is fun, so are fantasies. Many dozens of stories litter my portfolio and If feeling arouse...