All Comments on 'Lizzie'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Both slave and master laughed.“

Can’t imagine why she’s laughing he’s a complete piece of shit, or has her sanity finally slipped to match his? If I was in her situation after that first month of hell I would have killed myself, certainly after the wedding ring stunt. It would have been a blessing in disguise because she wouldn’t have been forced to endure the shunning by her husband. Bizarre that he calls her a whore, it’s not as though she’s allowed to refuse anything. Sorry but not even the predictable “magic cock” could make this guy acceptable.

Please don’t try and pass this off as BDSM (it’s in the tags) because there’s no resemblance to BDSM whatsoever. It’s easy to see why this is just a fantasy, it’s completely unrealistic in every way imaginable. Someone in penal servitude would have their citizenship revoked but there would be oversight to prevent permanent physical and mental damage. There are only three options for this type of situation; one is to completely submit; the second is to shut down your sense of self masking your revulsion and endure your sentence and the third option is a successful suicide.

I only gave this 1 star because it’s completely nonsensical. I didn’t find anything erotic about it at all, if anything it was a turn off. It’s all kind of extreme for a gambling addiction.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Brutal and fun. As always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Tess, the Stockholm Syndrome was too much for this scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am thrilled to have read this story through the subtext lense... a husband is married to a very hot and simmering woman whose sexuality has not been aroused - except on the beach in Bermuda when they skinny dipped. The circumstances of her awakening is the penal sentence, Hamilton and her are not constrained by "socially marital norms" and Lizzie becomes the hypersexual being she was meant to be. That is why the story ends the way it does. How different the lives of Lizzie and her husband would have been had they had a serious talk before marriage laying out a plan of action for both of them to arrive at a similar point without the legal system. A lesson for husbands everywhere. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do a 2nd part where he goes about impregnating her and their adventures as her stomach swells with his baby.

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 2 years ago

interesting.... but the "love" ending right in the last few paragraphs fell flat for me. 4 stars though because imagining being in her situation in the first half of the story was pretty exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved this story. wished Lizzie was able to get Mr. Hamilton give her daughter some type of support if not money..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He said he would punish her if she tried to harm him he should be more worried about her harming herself I think someone in this situation would find maintaining their mental faculties impossible an suicide would become a favourable option than living as they are which makes this story not enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An Imaginary and revolting scene. No way was that 5 years of slavery, it was a lifetime sentence.

He was allowed to brainwash her totally. Keeping her husband up to date with her degradation but

Not making it clear that she had no choice was extending her punishment beyond what she deserved.

Bill S.

Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

While after 5 years of such conditionning, most everybody would identify with its Master, I don't think a Master who was driven close to bankruptcy would be so kind to the slut who did it, especially not so soon after he bought her.

That the slut would hope her husband would still love her, is realistic. However, I agree he wouldn't want anything to do with her and wouldn't hesitate to humiliate the bitch that abandoned her family, like he did during the poker game and more.

merrySMmerrySM8 months ago

well written, not crazy about the story line. Kind of flat, not a sexy/hot/turn on story. More like what I did and am going to do to her. Still gave you 5 stars because you are a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous