Lizzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop licking her, and slowly push inside her again.

Now it's my turn to get rough with her. But first I tease her a little bit. I slide in and out of her, until she forces me in place, begging for me to stay inside her.

She moans loudly as I smack my body harder into her ass. Her black stilettos dig deeper and deeper into the mattress. I reach down and grab her perfect breasts hard, as I rock her back and forth on the bed.

"Let me ride you." She begs.

I pull out of her and I lay down on the bed. Her lips wrap around me again, as she grabs my shirt and tears it apart. The buttons fly off and scatter across the room.

She stopped sucking me, and bites my nipples hard. Well, probably a little bit too hard.

She spreads her legs wide apart and slowly rocks back and forth on my waist. We both moan loudly as we take turns rubbing our swollen cocks together. I could already feel a huge string of pre-cum between the generous doses of 'sex oil' between us.

She leans all the way forward and pushed her breasts against my face. She rocks her body back and forth, smacking her breasts hard against my five o'clock shadow. With her nipples buried in my mouth, she holds my cock in place. She rubs it up and down between her ass cheeks, making beg to go in her. She pushes her breast further in my mouth, making me gag on her pink nipples. She leans all the way back and slowly pushed down on me.

It took a few clumsy tries, and a bit of extra sex oil but it finally works. She slowly starts riding me up and down. I try to reach up and grab her breasts again, but she pushed my hands down. Her swollen nine inch cock smacks violently back and forth against my hairy belly.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to explode" I moan.

"Not yet you're not"

She leaned all the way forward on top of me. Her big supple breasts press softly against my sweaty chest. Her long blonde hair fell down on my shoulder, and she whispered softly in my ear.

"Grab my ass as hard you could"

I let go of her waist, and grabbed her ass hard with both hands. She slid back and forth, her bare breasts rubbing against my chest. Her hard nipples gently scrape against my body, and her swollen cock gliding on my belly.

"Now do it, come in me" she begged.

I push deep inside her, and grab the insides of her perfect ass-cheeks. I could feel my swelling cock gliding up and down between my open fingers. I grip her ass with all my strength, and shake head to toe.

"I'm going to fuc......" I can't even finish my sentence.

I shoot the biggest load I ever shot in my life. She leans all the way back and presses her ass down on my come-drenched cock.

With my cock still buried in her, I flip her underneath me.

She wraps her legs tightly around my back, and kisses me on the lips. She reaches down and jerks herself up and down while we kiss. Our kissing is interrupted by a soft moan.

I slowly pull out of her, and press my lips against her. I kiss her from the neck down, until my lips are wrapped around her again. She reaches down and keeps stroking herself, until the last drop is buried in my throat.

We both sit on the edge of the bed, and drink another shot of hooch.

She pulls a cigarette out of her purse, and I light it for her. Between long drawn out puffs, she kisses me softly on my left cheek just under my ear.

She takes the cowboy hat of the floor, and places it on my head. I knew exactly what that meant. It isn't long before my head is buried between her white stockings.

12