Lizzie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning, I humped at her belly, the head of my cock dipping slightly in and out of her navel on each stroke. Lizzie kissed my neck and I felt her ab muscles flex and twitch under my cock. My pace and my breathing quickened and Lizzie sensed I was close, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing me tightly against her. All the muscles between my neck and my knees were tingling and twitching. Pressure built to a breaking point, and with something between a moan and a roar, I came.

Several hours of teasing and flirting had built up a sizable load in my balls, all of which my cock pumped out between us in a half dozen powerful squirts. I felt it flowing and squeezing between our bellies and chests, still tightly pressed and sliding against each other. My consciousness fluttered in and out under the sheer wave of pleasure crashing over me.

Finally I rolled back off of her, our torsos separating with a wet squelch sound. I lay there panting as Lizzie wrapped herself against my side and sighed contentedly. I lay there in bliss, feeling my heartrate slow and the coolness of our bodily fluids drying on my chest and belly. Lizzie reached up and kissed my cheek, and I'd never felt better in my life.

I guess I dozed off, until I awoke to look groggily down at Lizzie seated between my legs. She was grinning lavisciously at me, with one leg raised toward me. Lizzie was using the big toe of her left foot to trace designs in the coating of fluids still wet on my belly.

"I think we've got some more laundry to do," she said wryly.

"And another shower to take, for sure," I replied.

"I'm glad you have a taste for tacos," Lizzie said quietly, as she moved her foot down to touch her toes against my softened cock. The sight of her long toes gently grazing my shaft caused it to immediately begin hardening.

"Ooh!" Lizzie giggled, "I'm going to call this move 'the resurrector'!"

Lizzie wiped her toes against the puddle of fluids on my belly and then brought them back to my cock. Now lubricated, she slid her toes up and down my now-hard shaft, pausing to curl them against the head when she reached the top. I stared and moaned, my breathing already growing heavy with excitement.

Lizzie rested her foot back on my belly and took my cock in her soft right hand.

"I suppose sometime I'll have to see if I have a taste for sausage," she said smoothly, as she began slowly stroking my cock with her fingers.

I wasn't trying to set a record for the quickest time between complete un-arousal and orgasming, but the last minute or so had been wildly stimulating. Lizzie felt the throbbing of my impending climax in her hand and stroked harder just as she lifted her heel off my belly. I stared at her toes, splayed out on the sticky wet skin of my belly and came hard. Lizzie moaned softly as I squirted cum directly onto her upturned sole. A few more squirts and the bottom of her foot was coated in cum and Lizzie was grinning devilishly at me.

"Oh, I love pushing your buttons," Lizzie said huskily, "and I've got ten of them," she finished, wiggling her toes against my belly.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, holding her close and squeezing the fresh round of bodily fluids between us. After a few more minutes of kissing and laughing we got up, took showers, got dressed and headed downstairs to the dorm cafeteria for dinner. Lizzie was bubbly and beaming and walking on air, and I felt on top of the world as well. Even the bad news about her upcoming travel plans couldn't deflate my good spirits.

Lizzie was taking a quick trip home next weekend. Some half-remembered, seldom-seen great-aunt had died, and enough relatives were coming into town for the funeral to make for a makeshift family reunion. Lizzie wasn't happy about being away from me, but her eyes lit up when she talked about seeing her brother Ray again.

Lizzie didn't talk about her family very much, and all I knew about her brother was that she used to snuggle with him in front of the TV as she and I had done soon after we met. But I gathered they were pretty close, and he seemed to be her favorite family member. I felt an odd mix of camaraderie and gratitude toward him myself, since I suppose their snuggling growing up had helped lay the foundation for Lizzie and I's relationship.

Lizzie said that Ray was just about a year older than her (making them "irish twins" as the probably-now-problematic saying goes), and was attending another, slightly more prestigious university one state over. She said he was bright and funny, but not quite as much of a smartass as Lizzie proudly labeled herself.

I told Lizzie he sounded like a great guy, and noticed something curious in Lizzie's expression that made me wonder what Ray looked like. I knew she had a family group photo hanging in her room, but I hadn't peered closely enough to examine anyone except Lizzie, who was wearing short shorts in the photo and thus her legs had drawn all my attention.

The next week passed quickly, with Lizzie and I meeting up every night after classes. Our encounters always ended up physical and mostly nude, but we didn't cross any new boundaries or experiment much further with each other. We were each content with the current stage in our physical relationship, and I think we both instinctively knew to avoid burning ourselves out on each other by moving too quickly. Jackie came over one night for a casual 'club meeting' where we actually watched a movie, only pausing it once after a steamy love scene to drop our pants and watch each other rub one out. She was becoming a fast friend to both of us as well as a somewhat-removed sexual partner.

Friday afternoon I walked Lizzie to the bus stop to say goodbye for the weekend. We kissed and held each other as we waited for the bus to come. Lizzie's eyes were wet from missing me already, but bright from her excitement to travel and see her brother Ray.

I was holding Lizzie tight when she whispered in my ear "I told Jackie you two can have a club meeting while I'm gone." My eyes widened in surprise and my heart jumped at the idea, though I immediately felt a twitch of guilt.

"But..." I said hesitantly, a concerned look on my face.

Lizzie giggled and put her hand on my neck.

"That's a perfect reaction. Good boy. Just follow club rules and don't touch her," Lizzie directed.

"Maybe her feet, a little," she relented. My cock throbbed guiltily.

Lizzie waved at me from the bus window as it pulled away and I started counting the minutes until her return. I was awash in mixed feelings... sorrow at Lizzie's absence and a wary kindling of arousal at what might happen with Jackie. After Lizzie arrived back at her home, she texted me a photo of her bare feet, raised in the air above her childhood bed, with a blurry poster of Tom Cruise in the background.

That night I pleasured myself while staring at the photo, remembering the taste of Lizzie's toes in my mouth and how they felt sliding against my cock. I came in a torrent, feeling a mix of love for Lizzie and anguish at her absence. As I wiped myself up, I felt guilty that I was bound to have a more exciting and erotic weekend than Lizzie would.

But as I found out later, I was entirely wrong.

12