Lizzie's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you...." I was about to ask when he put two fingers against my lips to stop me from speaking. My eyes searched his, looking for some sign of what he was thinking, but again he was unreadable and I wasn't used to this. We were always so close and mostly talked about everything even tho we argued from time to time. His fingers moved down my lips to my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

"How sorry are you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How sorry are you for calling me Dad?"

Blinking. "I told you I was sorry... I meant nothing by it." My body was slightly quivering. Why in the world was I getting so turned on by my brother acting this way? My panties were getting damp and my nipples hardened when he ran his hand from my chin to my throat and held me there against the wall as his face drew closer to mine. He kissed the tip of my forehead down to my nose, then moved his lips just inches from mine. His eyes burned into mine, almost waiting for mine to speak to him. After what seemed like forever, he leaned in and pressed his lips into mine. My eyes opened as far as they could as I felt the electric current run through my body. My head was telling me to push him away, but my body was saying differently. Unlike the last time, I pressed mine back into his and waited for him to pull away, but he didn't. His lips parted, and I felt his tongue trying to seek passage, and I allowed it. My lips parted for him and his tongue slid across mine. He tasted sweet, and it was intoxicating. Our tongues danced together as his grip on my throat tightens, making my body engulf from within. We stayed like this for minutes until he finally pulled back, his lips hovering over mine. My breathing was shaky and all he did was smirk at me as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I didn't think you would submit so easy." He said as his hand released my throat. His fingers tilted my chin upward, leaning in to kiss my lips once more before pulling away from me. Resting his arm above my head on the wall, he bit his lip and chuckled to himself.

"What's so amusing?.." I said, my voice raspy and dry.

"Nothing at all, not a thing. Just... ah ha, just thinking is all. But, I still haven't forgivin' you." He said, still smirking.

"Well, what can I do to make you forgive me?"

"You can't make me forgive you Lizzie, you have to earn it."

"Earn it..."

"Yes, earn it."

"How.. do I..." He again pressed his two fingers to my lips to silence me, shaking his head.

"Enough talking for now. Go put the vacuum away and compose yourself. Mom and Dave just pulled in." He said and kissed my forehead before stepping away from me, letting me free to leave his room after I took the vacuum with me and place it back into the closet.

I touched my lips as I headed to my room and shut the door. My hand traveled down between my legs. I felt the heat radiating through my leggings. Locking my door, I laid on my bed after pushing off my pants and panties, slipping my fingers between my puffy, swollen soak pussy lips and circled them around my little bud. Whispered moans left my lips as I pictured Ryan pressing me to the wall, his lips on mine, my tongue against his. "Mmmm fuck..." My fingers moved faster around my clit, my hips moving in slow circles, raising up and down as I felt the pressure inside me rapidly build. "Yes... yes... fuck..." I moaned a little louder, then bit my lip to quiet myself. My free hand gripped my comforter, and pulled it as my body tensed and stiffens, lifting my hips up as my mouth made the "O" shape. Rolling my eyes to the back of my head, I let out a hushed whimper, Cumming hard, my juices running out of me like a broken damn, soaking my bedding. Curled toes and trembling legs later, my fingers slowly left my little bud and fell to my side as I let out a deep exhale. "Fuck.." was all I said out loud. I laid there for a few minutes before getting up to put on fresh panties and my black and gray camo shorts. Seeing how wet my covers were, I gave them a quick wash. Pulling them off the bed, I unlocked my door and headed down to the basement where my mom met me in the kitchen with a smile on her face upon seeing me.

"Lizzie! The house looks fantastic. You did more than I actually thought you would." She praised.

"Figured while I was at it I may as well." I shrugged. "Stuff was already out."

"Still, thank you. If you and Ryan want to go out for ice cream after dinner, you can." My mouth opened slightly at her offer. She tilted her head and looked at me, then at my comforter. "What's wrong? And why do you have your blanket?" She asked.

"I uh... I spilled sprite on it. Gunna.. um.. wash it so it doesn't get sticky.... you know... ants and all." I said, stumbling over my words. I was both excited and nervous at her offer for me and Ryan to go out. Excited to leave the house, nervous cause I just made out with my brother 20 minutes ago.

"Oh, this is why I say no food or drinks in the bed rooms Lizzie. Go on, toss it in. Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes. Let your brother know when you come back up, and bring your can down please." She said and went back to the stove. Dave can in from the living room and smiled at me, then put his hand on my mom's arm to get her attention.

"She even dusted our bedroom darling." Dave said, looking at me.

"You should see the rest of the house, honey. It's spotless."

"Well done, kiddo." He said, winking at me. I only nodded and headed to the basement and tossed my comforter in the wash. Shaking my head, I sighed loudly. I don't like attention, especially not from Dave. I prefer he just leaves me alone.

Deciding I didn't want to be bothered, after I pressed start on the washer, I left the basement, threw the sliding patio door and went inside from the front door to go upstairs. My heart started to beast against my chest as I neared Ryan's door. With a deep breath, I knocked three times and waited. He called out to come in and I felt my nerves take over. My hands became shaky as I turned the knob and pushed, peeking my head in to see him at his computer scrolling on a web-page.

"Hey, mom says dinner in 20."

"Alright, come here for a sec?" He said without looking at me. I entered his room and stood beside his desk.

"What's up?" He kept his focus on the computer as he grabbed me by hips and sat me sideways in his lap, wrapping one arm around my waist, then looked up at me as he whispered into my ear.

"I heard you." Our rooms were side by side. Our beds on the same side of the wall. Fuck..

"You heard me what?" I said, trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"I heard you, after you left here." He rested his hand on my knee and slowly ran it up my thigh, then back down.

"I.. I don't know what you 're talking about."

"Lizzie, you 're not quiet. Walls are thin." He smirked.

"Asshole!" I said, and slapped his arm as hard as I could, but it only stung my hand. He gripped my hips now with both hands and dug his fingers into my skin. I winced and bit my inner cheek to stop myself from groaning. He noticed, and his smirk turned into a grin. "Ryan, let me go..." I whispered. But he turned us in his chair facing his bed, and is a swift movement, he lifted me up and onto his bed, laying me on my back. I gasped, looking up at him as he pinned my hands over my head, lowering himself down as he straddled my waist and pressed his forehead to mine. Fire shot through me. My panties were once again soaked and my nipples were standing to attention. My breath was heavy as my heart pounded in my chest. I parted my lips to speak when his came crashing down on mine. I reacted, moving my mouth with his, our tongues once again sliding and rolling over each other. He growled into my mouth as I whimpered into his. Slowly, he pulled his head away from mine keeping his eyes locked on mine then kisses my nose lightly, leaving trails of soft kisses down my jaw to my neck, lightly nipping and sucking at my skin, making my back arch and my breathing more rapid. Ryan knew what he was doing to me and worked his way back up to my lips and kissed me hard, deep with so much intensity, nipping at my bottom lip. I felt his excitement press against me, and I froze when I heard the creak on the stairs. Someone was coming up. "Ryan..." I whispered. "Stop..."

"Fuck..." He growled and quickly stood, pulling me up onto my feet, kissing me once more hard, then went into his closet to grab a weight and held it when a knock thumped against the door. "Yeah?"

"Dinner's on the table." Mon said as she walked in, looking at me with a surprised expression. "What are you two doing?" She asked.

"Was showing Lizzie how to lift weights." He said calmly as he extended his arm out and gave me a visual of arm curls.

"Oh, interesting. I didn't know you were into lifting." She said, looking at me.

"I wasn't, but if I'm going to be grounded all summer when what not pick up a new hobby?" I asked with a shaky voice, playing off that I attempted to do arm curls.

"Uh, huh? We'll see how long that lasts. Anyway, come on, lets eat."

"What did you make?" Ryan asked.

"Chicken tacos with all the fixings. Now come one, Dave is hungry." She said and left the room. Ryan put down the weight and stood in front of me, lifting my chin to look up at him.

"That was close." he smirked.

"Mhm..." I breathed. Lost for words and so horny, I had no clue how I was going to sit through dinner. My panties were soaked, I could feel my camo shorts soaked as well. Good thing they were black and gray. Ryan leaned down and once more pressed his lips into mine, this time gently, sucking my bottom lip between his before pulling away. "Ryan.." I whispered. Again, he shushed me with his fingers and ushered me into the hall.

"Be good, okay?" He said with his hand on the small of my back. I looked back at him with a raised brow, about to retort, when mom called for us again, this time more annoyed. "Let's go." was all he said as we both headed to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner went by in a fog. I zoned out and paid no attention to anything until I felt something brush against my leg. Coming back to reality, I looked across the table to Ryan, who was smirking with his eyes at me. Blinking, looked at mom and Dave. They were engaged in a case conversation, making it my cue to excuse myself.

"I'm... going to switch my comforter to the dryer." I said, standing and almost ran down the basement steps. Stuffing the comforter into the dryer, hands gripped my hips. I looked back and seen Ryan pressing into me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making sure you're okay. You said nothing at dinner." He said.

"Sort of zoned out."

"What were you thinking about?" He asked, pressing his hips into me more.

"I..um..." I stumbled on my words. I didn't want to tell him I was thinking about him between my legs. I didn't want to tell him that him touching me ignites a fire inside my body I can't control. I didn't want to let him know all these feelings he makes me feel.

"A speechless Lizzie, wow." he chuckled and backed up to let me stand to face him. I leaned against the dryer and lifted my eyes to look at him.

"I'm confused, okay? Can we not talk about it? Please?" I asked.

"Hmm." he hummed, thinking. "For now, at least."

He winked at me and spun on his heel to turn and leave, then stopped and looked back. "Mom said you're allowed out for ice cream or something. Wanna?" He asked.

"Um, Sure. Let me.... change.." I chewed my lip and walked past him when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest, his hands on my lower back, looking down at me.

"No." He said instantly. "Stay as you are." His hands slide down to my ass and squeezed my cheeks firmly before letting me go and went upstairs.

I stood there for a moment with my eyes closed and pressed my legs together, trying to compose myself before I went up. Ryan was leaning on the counter, swinging his keys around his finger, talking to Dave while waiting for me. Mom was loading the dishwasher and turned as I came up.

"You two take your time. Lizzie, you earned it tonight, okay? Stay with your brother." She said, smiling at us. Dave gave her a kiss on the cheek and nodded to us.

"Bring us back some rocky road.?" He said as he handed Ryan a 10 dollar bill.

"Yeah, no problem. Ready Lizzie?" Ryan asked, looking at me. He nodded his head to the front door for me to follow as he left to start the truck. Mom and Dave both waved us off, and I followed behind Ryan. He opens the passenger door to his Ford F150 for me to hop in, then closed it, jogging around the front to get in himself.

Backing out of the driveway, Ryan took off down the road. He placed his hand on my knee, keeping his eyes forward, and made a turn onto a dirt road that lead to the docks. I rose my brow as I looked around, silently questioning why we were here and not that the Ice Cream shoppe. Few turns later, we pull off to the side and he killed the engine and hopped out to open my door. It felt more like an awkward first date than siblings going for ice cream.

"Why are we here?" I asked. He looked at me smirking and held out his hand for me to take, and I did after hesitating.

"To talk without interruptions." He said. He lead me down a path that opened up onto an old wooded dock that seems to not have many visitors. The sound of water was relaxing and tranquil, made the anxiety subside within me. We stopped at the end of the long dock and he stood behind me as I placed my hands on the wooden fence, wrapping his arms around me romantically. I tensed in his embrace, still unsure about everything that has been going on with us lately, still trying to figure out why this was happening. Looking out onto the water with the sun setting, I felt his warm breath on the side of my neck as he placed soft kisses to my skin when he reach my ear. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the evening summer breeze wash over my face, feeling my brother's hands run up and down the sides of my ribs back down to my hips, his lips still kissing at my neck and ear.

"Ryan..."

"Hmm?"

"Why?"

"Why what?" He nipped at my jaw line down to my shoulder.

"Wh...why are we really here..." My breathing was uneven again. The fire was out of control inside me. Gripping the wooden railing, I pushed back against him to turn myself around to face him. He only replaced his hands back on my hips.

"Because, I want to talk to you about... this. Us."

"Us? What us?... You 're my brother... I'm your sister..." I said, unable to meet his eyes with mine. He lifted my chin and forced me to look up. My eyes felt wet. I hadn't realized I was tearing until the wind blew into my face.

"Lizzie, I've had more than just brotherly feelings for you, for a long time now." My mouth suddenly dropped, unable to speak. Blinking back the tears, I broke the eye contact and looked down at my feet to compose myself. "Your reactions to me making the advances I have been, tell me you do as well."

"Ryan, I'm confused...I... I don't know.."

"Well, let me ask you this, do you like when I kiss you?"

I nodded slowly.

"Do you like when I touch you?"

I nodded again, slowly.

Do you like submitting to me?"

I kept my head still, thinking back to when ordered me to do his room last, the way he handled me. Then my mind went back to when he had me pinned to the bed. I bit my lip and closed my eyes before looking up at him and nodded once more.

"How about this, we just enjoy your freedom tonight? Sound good?"

I whispered. "Okay.." I didn't trust my voice to speak much. Ryan took both hands and cupped my face gently before leaning down to press his lips into mine, parting my lips with his tongue, and I let him. Our tongues swirled and danced together as his kisses me harder with more passion, then pulled away, searching my eyes before slipping his hand into mine and led me to the rocks that went out onto the river away from the docks. The Tide was low, so there was no worry about having to run back.

We walked silently hand in hand until we couldn't go any further. The summer night's breeze with the sound of the water made all my anxiety and confusion subside as we enjoyed the view of the rest of the sun setting behind the water. I walked out in front of him, closing my eyes when a heavy breeze swept over us, holding out my arms like I was about to fly. Ryan stood behind me and glides his hands from under my arms, down my sides and rested them on my hips before gently pulling me backwards to rest my back against his chest, then wrapped his arms around my upper back as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

We stayed this way until the breeze became chilly. A slight shiver told Ryan it was time to head back to the truck and grab some ice cream for the ride home. He turns me around and caresses my cheek, then holds his hand out for me to take, and I did. We again walked silently to the truck, where he helped me up before getting in and looked at me. I returned his gaze; he flipped up his center console and pulled me to him by my belt loops, increasing the intensity in his eyes before he laid me down and kissed me with hunger and passion. My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed him back with just as much hunger. Small squeaks and groans left my lips as he growled into mine, while his hips ground into me. I felt his growing excitement between my legs while his left hand slid up my shirt. He reached for my bra cup and squeezed. My eyes shot open, and I let go of him, sitting myself up so he would back up and looked at him, scared.

"I'm sorry... I... I can't..." He only smiled and cleared this throat before kissing my lips once more, then scooted back into the driver's seat and buckled up.

"No, Don't be sorry Lizzie. I won't do anything to hurt you, or something you aren't ready for. Okay?"

I nodded, rubbing my eyes and let out a long exhale before buckling myself in. "Alright."

"It's getting late, lets grab some ice cream to cool down. Mom and Dave are probably wondering by now where we are. It's... wow, it's 10:15pm.

"Seriously? We've been gone 3 hours?"

"Mhm, time flies when you 're enjoying yourself."

I blushed hard, feeling the heat cover my face, and looked out the passenger window to hide it. I enjoyed myself a lot more than I thought I would. If I didn't stop him only minutes ago, I think we would have crossed a line no sibling should ever cross. But now, my feeling is all over the place and I no longer know what's wrong or right anymore. Kissing my brother is something I can't describe. The taboo part of it makes my body writhe, the fire takes over and I can't control it. The lack of control I have is enticing all on its own. "I enjoyed it. Thank you for taking me here. Can.... can we come back again sometime?"

"Sure, so long as mom lets you out again," He chuckled.

I nodded and bit my lip. He made off back onto the main road and tot he ice cream shoppe where we got mom and Dave their rocky road, Ryan got his mint chip and I got my cookies and cream.

20 minutes later, we arrived home where Mom and Dave were on the couch watching true crime stories. Dave looked up over the couch and stood, rubbing his hands together.

"Oh, I've been looking forward to this all night! Thanks guys!" Ryan handed him and mom their pint then headed to the kitchen to put ours in the freezer.

"Thanks, you two. I hope you had some fun. Lizzie, don't forget your blanket, I heard the dryer go off a while ago." Mom said said from the couch. Ryan looked at me and smirked.

"Yeah, we had fun. It was a good idea to get out for a bit. But, I'm gunna head upstairs. Night, Mom." Ryan bent down and kissed her on the cheek and swiftly grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed before he left the living room and up the stairs. My eyes went wide just as my mom looked up at me.