Lizzie's Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Will Lizzie survive being grounded? Or her Brother?
8.7k words
4.4
31.1k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my first story ever to be publicly submitted, I normally keep all my work to myself. So I hope you enjoy. All characters are 18 and older. This story will be submitted in parts as it will take time for things to build up. Sorry in advanced, I didn't want to rush the story line to much. Enjoy!**

"Lizzie!"... My mother yelled from downstairs. She had that tone, the tone that would make a dog's tail go between its legs and cower in a corner knowing it did something wrong, and that's one thing I do well.. is something wrong.

I rolled myself out of bed and scuffed out of my room to the top of the stairs with my hair wild from sleep, hanging in my face.

"Yes, Mother dear?" I called down, rolling my eyes.

"Get down here, now..." Yeah, the tone.. I slowly yet surly made my way down the stairs, cursing under my breath as my favorite Spyro bed shirt snagged on a nail in the wall. My fault really for lazily sliding the right side of my body on the wall as I descended the 26 step staircase.. Yeah, 26 I spent a lot of time counting as I was that child who would be made to start from step one when I would stomp up when I was sent to my room. Maybe that's why I was a thin child...

Once I reached the bottom, I turned the corner and seen my mother standing with her hands on her hip looking down at the kitchen table, shaking her head. With a sigh, she turned her head when she heard my scuffling slippers on the hardwood living room floor and glared a glare of all glares and with a swoop of her hand she swiped from the table a piece of paper and held it up high, pointing at it with her other hand. "Can you please explain this garbage?" I tilted my head and squinted my eyes as I was still trying to wake up. It was 11am on a Saturday and I was normally still sleeping. I moved closer to get a better look at what she was holding, then it sunk in and my eyes went wide. Blinking a few times, I refused to look at her cause I already knew. My last report card. I thought I hid it in my desk drawer but from the looks of the laundry basket on the counter and my jeans from Friday say other wise.

"Elizabeth Rose O'Shay, did you honestly think I wouldn't find this? You failed near everything again!" she yelled, shaking the paper.

"Well... not everything, see? I passed art class" I reached out and pointed at the only A on it, finally looking at her. Her expression was unreadable, and I knew I was going to be grounded for another summer.

"Are you trying to be funny? Because this is far from it, this is damn near pathetic. Passing an elective class will not get you into collage! Or anywhere in life, god dammit! You can kiss your road trip goodbye this summer. You're grounded until further notice. Oh, and you will go to summer school." She slammed the report card on the table before grabbing the laundry basket and shoving it against my chest. I winced, grabbing it as it pinched my boobs because I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Now, get your ass in the basement and start the laundry and make sure you don't shrink your brother's work uniforms or your fathers."

"Stepfather, Dave isn't my father." I instantly snapped back. My parents divorced about 3 years ago and my dad sort of shut all communication off with me and my older brother Ryan to live happily with his other family on the other side of town. My mom married Dave last summer. He had been a family friend for a few years prior. He was a detective for the Local PD.

"Lizzie, Don't make it worse for yourself. Now Go! And it better get done before I get home." She grabbed her purse and stormed out of the house, shutting the back kitchen door hard that it made the china vibrate.

"Busted!" Ryan sang as he entered the kitchen. I shot him a glare and took off to the basement.

Dropping the laundry basket in front of the washer, I started putting the clothes in, filled it with soap and closed the lid. Sighing, I pressed start, then turned to lean against it with my arms crossed. I know I can't be mad at anyone but myself, but the rage building inside me is getting to a point where I just want to scream. Eventually, I pushed off the washer and made my way upstairs to the kitchen while the wash was going. Ryan looked up at me when I opened the door and smirked, so I flipped him the middle finger before heading up to my room. Ryan stood leaning against the counter sipping a Dr Pepper.

"So hostile... and still busted!"

Ryan and I had a close sibling relationship. Typical arguing, bantering, nit picking. But we were close in a way too. He is older than me by 2 years. He went off to college after high school and came back home a few months ago when he and his girlfriend Rena, of 5 years, split up. She kicked him out of their apartment near their collage. I just finished, well hopefully finished my last year of high school. Letting my grade slip this low was really stupid on my end and I hated I didn't try harder. School was just not my thing, like it was for Ryan.

I ignored him and went up to my room to change. Knowing it was just Ryan and me home, I didn't feel the need to close my door all the way. Dad was at work and Mom was off somewhere to me, as far away from me as she could, and I knew Ryan was in the kitchen. I pulled off my shirt and looked in the mirror that hung in my closet, turning from side to side. I'm not skinny but I'm not fat, more like thick. D cup breasts, thick thighs and hips, not a fat tummy but not flat, stood 5'7, Emerald green eyes, semi full lips, pale unblemished skin and long black hair to my waist. I was comfortable and and felt decently attractive.

Clasping on a bra, I pulled out a black hugging t-shirt with The Crow on it as it is one of my all-time favorite movies and pulled up faded gray shorts the exposed just a hint of cheeks before sliding my feet into my favorite black flip-flops. Happy with my attire, I went back downstairs and into the kitchen to grab something to drink before I checked the washer. I put it on a quick wash so I didn't have to wait the full thirty minutes. Ryan was now sitting at the table looking at his gaming magazine, completely unaware I was back until I sighed louder than I needed to.

"You still all crabby? Or are you able to use your words now," He teased.

"I don't want to talk about that shit right now, 'cause I know it will be the big dinner topic for tonight." I grabbed a sprite and leaned against the door that lead down to the basement, flicking the tab on the sprite can. Ryan leaned over and poked my knee to have me look over at him.

"I get it okay? Just try not to egg them on. You know, mom, she will fish for more reactions out of you and you always fall into the trap. Just yes her till you 're blue in the face and she will eventually back off. Trust me, I mastered it early in life." He smiled and stood up, opening his arms to me. I pushed off the door and pressed myself into his embrace, resting my head just under his chin. Ryan was 6" 3, athletic build with light brown hair that fell just over his Ice like blue eyes. "I'll try to get her to calm down." He gave one good squeeze before he pulled away and went back to his reading.

"Thanks Ry," was all I said before I turned for the door and headed down to check the laundry.

The washer beeped as I stepped off the last stair and I was careful to take out Dave's and brother's uniforms, hanging them neatly on the dry rack before tossing everything else into the dryer and set it for 30 minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that night, my mother eventually came back home around the same time as Dave. Ryan was in his room gaming with his friends from college and I was lying on my bed scrolling my phone as I let my friends know I would not be with them on the road trip. Dayna messaged me first.

WTH Lizzie!! I thought you hid that!

I thought I did too, but it was in my jeans. If you forgot, I was drunk....

Yeah, no kidding... well... I hope your mom doesn't kill you too bad.

Thanks... have fun

XOXOXOX

I dropped my phone on the bed, sighing when a knock at my door happened. Before I could answer, the door opened and Ryan walked in, closing the door behind him. Raising a brow, I look up and see a look on his face I never seen before unreadable.

"Everything okay?" I asked concerned, he only sat at the end of my bed and ran his fingers through his hair, sighing.

"I spoke with Rena.."

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"I... I don't know, I guess I'm just not over it yet."

"Ryan, she cheated on you with your best friend... What more is there to say to her?" My tone could have been softer, but after seeing the damage that slut did to my brother, I saw no reason for him to even think of her name, let alone talking to the bitch.

"I know. Just...." He exhaled and turned to look at me. "5 years of having someone to having nothing at all. Back at my childhood home, working as a bartender at the local bar. This it not exactly where I saw myself."

"You will figure things out. Just enjoy being home with your favorite baby sister." I teased, smiling a big dorky smile to make him laugh, and he did. He closed his eyes and shook his head before pulling me into his lap and hugged me close to him and tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder. He smelt so good, and his skin was always soft. Slowly, he pulled away and found my eyes, and gazed into them for longer than normal. A chill went through my body, sending goosebumps all over my skin. I pulled back a bit more unsure of this feeling, a feeling I should not be having about my brother. Ryan leaned forward and pressed his lips into mine, resting them there for a moment before leaning away. I had no words. I sat there wide eyed like a deer in headlights. Unable to find words. For the first time in my 18 years, I was speechless.

Ryan moved me off his lap and stood, giving my cheek a soft caress and kiss to my forehead before he left my room, saying nothing. Touching my lips, still feeling his kiss on me, I laid back on my bed and replayed what just happened repeatedly in my head. My brother just kissed me, and not a brotherly kiss, but a kiss that a man would give his lover. Soft and loving.

"Ryan!, Lizzie! Dinner!" Mom called up. That snapped me back to my room and out of my head. I stood at my door and waited for Ryan to leave his room and go down first before I left to head for the bathroom. What the hell? Switching the water on cold, I cupped two hand fulls and splashed my face a few times. I needed composure before I joined my family.

Mom, Dave and Ryan were in the middle of a conversation when I finally made it down. Grabbing a sprite from the fridge before I took my place at the table, I refused to make eye contact with anyone, thankfully they were so engrossed with their topic no one noticed me, making it easy for me to scarf my food and leave until my mom spotted me. She shot me an annoyed glance, then returned her attention to Dave as he continues his talk of a case he was working on. I rolled my eyes as I left the kitchen and sat on the couch, flipping on the TV and clicked through the channels until I found movie I haven't seen in a while, The Green Mile. I caught it close to the beginning, so I curled up in the corner part of the couch and zoned into the movie.

My phone buzzes in my lap, making me jump. Scanning the room, I see my mom and Dave cuddled up on the love seat and Ryan In the middle of the couch a few inches away from me. Checking the time, it was an hour and a half into the movie and I did not know they had joined me.

"Mr Jingles is my favorite." Dave laughed as he watched the mouse run along Del's hand. My mom softly chuckled and patted his leg. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone, shaking my head from the group text with my friends, talking about how excited they were about the trip in a few days that I was supposed to be attending. I sighed loudly and sat back on the couch, crossing my arms over my chest and focused back on the movie when I felt something poking my outer thigh. Side glancing, I saw Ryan's foot poking me and I instantly swatted it away only for him to do it again. I slapped it harder this time, and he faked pain.

" Ow! Lizzie!"

"Oh, shut up pussy."

"Elizabeth! Watch your mouth!" She scolded.

"Sorry... Ryan won't sto-"

"No excuses!"

"Fine."

"Actually, go to your room. You 're grounded anyway." I glared at her before storming out of the living room, running up the stairs, and closed the door.

I changed into my Spyro nightshirt and a pair of my panty shorts, then climbed into bed. I laid back after I clicked off my night lamp and rested my hands under my head. Thoughts kept my mind occupied for a good long while until eventually I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck, that feels so good," I purred, feeling unbelievable bliss as heart covered my body. I pinched and pulled my nipples as my hips moved in slow circular rotations; hands gripping at my thighs to pull my body closet to the end of the bed. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw the head of a man with brown hair between my legs effortlessly making my pussy soak. "Don't stop... please.... oh god..." I moaned out louder, gripping his hair and holding him in place as his tongue attacked my aroused throbbing bud. "Yes... Yes... YES!! FUCK!..." I climaxed, full on orgasm; one I never could give myself alone. The mans tongue lapped up the river of cum the continued to flow, making my legs and body twitch all over the bed causing him to hold me down still. Spent, and finally coming down from my bliss, I relaxed and laid there, catching my breath. The man never looked up. Reaching down to pull his face up, a loud sound filled my head and my eyes opened again. My alarm was going off; 9am. It was a dream. Lifting my covers, I saw the wet mark on my sheet and groaned, realizing I just had my first wet dream and actually came in my sleep. "What the fuck?" I gasped, seeing that my panties were around my ankles....

Getting to grab a shower, I press my head against the wall as the hot water pounded on my back.

Eyes closed, I breathe deep and lose myself in thoughts of the dream. Who was the guy? I thought as I loaded my hands with shampoo and washed my hair.

"Lizzie!, you almost done?" Ryan called from the door. Quickly, I rinsed my hair and wash myself before shutting off the water. Grabbing a towel and wrapped it around my body. Ryan was the last person I wanted to speak to right now, still unsure of how I felt about him kissing me the way he did. Opening the door, I darted around him and ran to my room.

"All yours." Was all I said as I closed the door. My heart was beating against my chest as my face became hot. I did not know why I was feeling like this. "Maybe hormones?" I thought. Had to be.

I threw on a black Metallica shirt, a pair of black ripped leggings, then slipped into my flip-flops before leaving my room. The shower was still going when I passed the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar, as quiet as I could. I peeked in and saw Ryan from the mirror, washing his chest. Suddenly my face became fiery again, my heart racing; I turned and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. Mom was sitting at the table making a shopping list and Dave was sipping coffee nose deep in this case files.

"Morning.." I said as I opened the fridge to grab a bottle of apple juice and poured it into my favorite Black skull cup. Mom looked up and half smiled.

"Good Morning, your to do list is on the counter after you eat."

"Yeah, alright." I mumbled.

"Hon, you almost ready?" Dave said, looking at his watch. "Wanna get to the boat yard early before the kids take over the place."

"Yeah, I'm just jotting some grocery things. Mind stopping at the market on the way back?" She said, looking at him with a smile, then back at me. "Please try to do them before we get back? We should be home around 6:30pm." She said, giving me a slight smile. Dave just looked at me with a smirk before standing and slide an arm around the small of my mom's back as they grabbed their things and left the house.

Ryan came down into the kitchen as I was sitting, eating my toast. He grabbed an apple and looked at me as he sat across.

"What's mom got you doing today?" he asked. I glanced up at him and sighed, reading the note out loud.

"Dishes, Dusting, Clean the bathroom, Mop the kitchen and vacuum all the carpets in the house." I said, exhaling.

"Shit, that will take you the day for sure," He Laughed.

"I'm aware, thanks."

"When you get to the carpets, do mine last?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Okay Dad." I said, rolling my eyes.

Ryan shot me a look, then stood from the table and over to me so fast I didn't have time to even blink. He grabbed my throat with little force and made me look up at him. My eyes went wide in both confusion and fear. He never did this before and my body reacted in a way I only feel when I'm reading erotic stories or watching porn.

"Don't.... Compare me... to him... again." He growled.

"I... I'm sorry..."

"Do. My room. Last." He said sternly.

I nodded, and he let go. My heart beat against my chest so hard he could probably hear it. He left the kitchen and went up to his room, closing the door harder than normal. I got up and went to the sink to splash cold water on my face and took a few deep breaths before I started on the dishes that were in the sink then unloaded the dishwasher from last night's load.

Few hours later, dishes done, bathroom and kitchen done. I took it upon myself to clean more than what my mom had asked of me in hopes it would earn me some good points. I knew I wasn't going on the trip, but I had hoped she would at least let me out of the house. A dream...

I decided for the carpets I would start in the living room it was the biggest area in the house aside from my mom's bedroom. We didn't have a massive house, but it was a decent sized 3 story, 4 bedrooms, one being a spare room used as Dave's office master bathroom in my mom's room and a shared one in the hallway that me and Ryan use. A large living room with an attached den and a fairly large kitchen with a breakfast nook, then we had a full basement used as a gathering room when we had summer parties because the outside patio attached with a sliding door and finally, the laundry room. Thankfully, the basement wasn't carpeted. The time now was 4:23pm. There was time before mom and Dave were due to return, so I go to it and vacuumed the living room and den, then brought the vacuum up to the hallway and started that long strip before veering into my room. I was a neat person, so my room was a breeze. Stopping for a moment to check my phone and pull my hair up in a messy bun, then continued down the hall to my mom's room and even dusted a little in there as well.

My stomach dropped as I came to Ryan's door, still a bit confused about his actions towards me earlier. I knocked three times softly and waited.

Nothing. I knocked three more times and waited.

Nothing. This time, I knocked harder two times when he suddenly swung the door open and looked at me and smiled.

"You finished already?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, didn't really want to be in the middle when they came home, but as you asked, your room is next." I said, chewing my inner cheek. He nodded and let me in before hopping on his bed and laid on his back.

"Take your time. I'm done with games today." He said and looked at me.

His gaze was unnerving. He never took his eyes off me. With a deep breath, I bent over and found an outlet to plug the vacuum in and began my last chore of the day. When I neared the side of his bed, I side glanced at him and he was still staring. My heart once again started slamming against my chest and my face was boiling. I felt my mouth go dry. He sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed near me, and stood. He bent over and unplugged the vacuum, pressing the button to reel the cord back in and pushed the vacuum aside before slowly and gently pressing me against the wall.