Lizzie's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?"

"Uh, yeah.. I'm okay... just uh.. gunna get my blanket then shower before bed. Night mom." I said a little too fast and ran down to the basement and grabbed my comforter. The smell of the freshly washed and dried fabrics was so relaxing I just buried my face into it and sighed. Mmmm.

Up in my room, I made up my bed, then stripped out of my clothes to dress for bed. My panties were so soaked they stuck to me and to my shorts when I pulled them off. I had just stepped out of them and pulled off my shirt when a knock at my door made me jump. Before I could answer, Ryan walked in and closed the door behind him. Instantly, I covered my chest with my nightshirt and my hand blocking my pussy. "Ryan!" I yelled.

"Oh Shit!, sorry Lizzie but. Wow." He looked me over and bit his lip as he stepped closer to me.

"Get out!"

"Show me, then I'll leave."

"Fuck you! Get out of my room!" I yelled louder.

He put his hand over my mouth and pushed me back onto the bed, pinning me down. I muffled a scream in his hand, but he only pressed harder. He climbed over me and sat on my hips.

"Are you going to shut your mouth if I let go?"

I glared at him; I knew if I screamed, mom would come up and that would get us both in serious trouble and I didn't want to have more to deal with. So I nodded, keeping my glare, and he slowly removed his hand.

"Ryan, get off and get out, now!"

"Why so hostile? Just a while ago you had your arms around me in the truck." He smirked, biting his lip.

"Well now, we're home...at least let me get a shirt on?" He looked at me for a moment, then shook his head.

"I like you like this."

"You're an asshole...."

Ryan leaned down and sucked my nipple into his mouth, rolling his tongue around my little nip, making them hard and alert. I tried to not react, but a moan left my lips as he pulled them with his teeth.

"Ryan....please....get out," I whispered. My body again igniting, still soaked from the day of him teasing me. He moved his mouth to the other one and repeated the same attack. I moaned again, arching my back up as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Ryan...." Quickly, he lifted his head and jumped off and into my closet. Shutting the door, I laid there hot, horny and really confused until I heard Dave calling for Ryan coming up the stairs. "Shit." I hurried to get my shirt on and my panty shorts on, then opened my closet and glared at him. "Asshole." Was all I said as I grabbed my dirty clothes and threw them in the basket before laying my comforter on my bed. Ryan came out and sat at my desk when Dave knocked on my door, without my inviting him, he opened the door.

"Lizzie is, oh there you are bud."

"Whats up?" Ryan said nonchalantly.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Installing a new virus protection on Lizzie's computer." He said, looking back at Dave.

"Oh, alright. I just wanted to see if you wanted to head to the shooting range this weekend before you made any plans." Dave looked around my room, then at me, and frowned a bit.

"You okay Lizzie?"

"Yep. Peachy"

"Yeah, sounds good to me. Far as I know, I have nothing going on."

"Cool, I'll book us in the morning. Night, you two." Dave shut the door and headed down the hall to his room. I sighed and kicked his leg when mom walked in and looked at the both of us and seen Ryan on my computer.

"Don't stay up to late guys, goodnight." Mom smiled as she shut the door.

"Ryan..." He stood and backed me against the wall, kissing me hard as his hands ran up my shirt, groping and squeezing my breasts, pinching my nips with his fingers, making me moan into his mouth. I kept my hands at my side as he kissed me harder, attacking his tongue to mine. As quick as it started, it stopped, and he pulled away, kissing my bottom lip.

"Goodnight Lizzie." He said, then left my room.

I stood there for a while again, replaying everything in my head. "Fuck." I said, kicking my slippers across the room. Walking to my dresser, I grabbed clean panties and a long nightshirt before leaving my room to take a shower. Looking under Ryan's door as I passed it, I saw no light from under it, then tiptoes to the bathroom and locked myself in. Water hot and undressed, I step in and let the water run over me, soaking my hair as I soap up and wash myself; my hand slips between my legs circling my middle finger around my clit.

Pressing my back against the shower wall, I close my eyes as the water runs over my chest, softly moaning as my other hand pinches and pulls at my nipples. "Mmmm" My hips move back and forth the faster I rub my little bud. "Fuck..." I felt the pressure inside me building and pulled myself even faster. My breathing became loud and uneven as I reached my climax. "Oh......F.... Fuck..... fuck...... Mm mmm"

I moaned out into the water, my body shaking as my toes curled. I let my orgasm run until I finally let out a relaxed sigh. Biting my lip, I let the water run on me a little while longer before pushing off the wall and finished my shower then headed back to my room when I saw the light under Ryan's room on. Stopping at his door, I pressed my ear against it and I could hear him breathing hard and grunting. Knowing exactly what he was doing, I smirked and hurried to my room, closed the door, shut off my light, and went to bed. Exhausted, I passed out as soon as I hit my pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

To be Continued....