Lizzie's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan left the basement from the sliding doors to make it seem he had just come home from the back kitchen door when I finally made my way to my place at the table. Mom and Dave were in deep conversation about his work when I grabbed my servings of the chicken dinner with mashed potatoes. Pushing my food around a bit before I took a few bites, I felt Ryan's eyes burning into me. His foot reached mine from under the table to get my attention, but he did not know he already had it. A smirk crawled over his lips as I peeked my head up a little. His foot ran up between my legs and pressed against my pussy. I had just taken a mouth full of chicken when he pressed harder and I gasped, making me suck in air and choke on my food. Coughing hard, I reached over and grabbed my sprite and drank half the can when my mom and Dave looked up, concerned.

"Lizzie, you okay?" Mom asked, getting up to rub my back.

I nodded as I swallowed. "Yeah, yeah I'm good."

"Chew before you swallow, little sister," Ryan said. I only glared at him as my face heated.

"Thank you, big brother, I'll keep that in mind."

"Ryan, if you 're finished, you mind clearing the table?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, no problem."

"Thank you, sweetie. Dave bought a banana cream pie for dessert."

"Awesome! I know Lizzie loves banana cream pie." Ryan emphasized the cream and looked at me with a smirk. I wanted to punch him in the throat.

"That's great! I'll go grab it." Dave said as he got up to retrieve the pie.

"Any plans for the night, Ryan?" Mom asked.

"Hmm, not really. I was going to hit the bar with Ted and John, but they were taking their girlfriends to the drive-in. Not really up for being the 5th wheel."

"Ahh, I understand. What was playing?"

"Night of The Living Dead. The original one."

"I love that film!" Dave chimed in as he set the pie on the table. "Maybe we should go?"

Mom looked at him with a wrinkled nose and shook her head. "I'm not one for horror flicks."

"There is a romantic comedy playing as well, My best friend's wedding," Ryan added.

"Now that is my kind of movie." Mom cheered and Dave rolled his eyes, laughing.

"Of course it is, dear."

Dave cut out some pieces of pie for us and passed out the paper plates. Ryan dug into him as fast as he set it down. Mom ate her slowly and did a happy wiggle dance while I ate mine normally.

Once I finished, I cleared my plate and thanked them for dinner and pie before heading up to my room. Laying on my bed, I replayed everything that happened today with me and Ryan and felt myself getting hot again. I somehow submitted to him without realizing it until now. As much as I didn't want to, I felt myself wanting more of him. Craved even.

Turning onto my belly, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Facebook, and half-smiled at the pictures Dayna and the girls have been posting of the road trip. Still half jealous and half happy for them. I sighed and set my phone on the bed before getting up to get out of my soaked yoga shorts and panties and pulled on a long black Harry Potty shirt with a clean pair of panties. Letting my hair down from the bun, I brushed it out and braided it on both sides. My hair fell to my hips, and I loved it.

I hopped onto my computer, hoping mom didn't block it from the Wi-Fi. Seeing as she didn't, I logged into my digital diary and typed away, telling it all about the last few days and things that happened with Ryan and me. The time was 10:13 pm when I shut my computer off and clicked on my TV. I was in the mood for an episode of Shameless when Ryan walked into my room.

"You don't knock anymore?"

"I think after today I shouldn't have to."

I snorted and shook my head at him. "I think you should."

"Why's that?" He asked as he made his way to my bed and laid next to me on his side, propping his head upon his hand.

"Because it's my room?" I hissed, glaring at him, only turning my head. Pressing play, I crossed my arms over my chest and started watching the show. Ryan leaned his head in and kissed my cheek. "Ryan.. what are you doing in here?"

He smirked, pulled me closer to him so my head was lying on his shoulder and my leg draped over his. "I just wanted to be with you. Is that a crime?"

I nestled into him and grunted as I wrapped my arm over his chest. "I guess not, just you haven't done this since we were younger."

He adjusted himself so he was laying at an angle with his head now on my pillow as his arm held me close to his body. "Well, I feel like it now."

"Is it because of this afternoon?"

"Hmm maybe?"

I poked his ribs hard. "Ryan..."

"Ow!" He winced and only held me tighter. "I just wanted to. That's it."

I grunted again and turned my attention back to the show. Ryan rubbed his hand up and down my back for a while, then swiftly slipped under my shirt. His warm hand on my skin sent electric currents all over my body. I loved how his skin felt on mine. It was crazy how my body wanted more, and I was curious to see how much more he would do. Was he here to just cuddle and watch a show? Or was there a hidden agenda I have yet to figure out? Either way, I wanted to know but will wait and see.

A few episodes passed when Ryan kissed my head and stopped his hand at the small of my back. His fingers played with the elastic band of my panties, pulling at it and letting it snap back to my skin. "Why are you doing that?" I said, looking up at him.

"Because I can."

"But for what reason?" I knew he was showing he wanted them off, or I assumed so, but I played dumb.

"Because I want to."

God, he was annoying.

"Lizzie?"

"Hmm?" I looked back at the TV and felt him stop playing with my panties.

"Why haven't you told me you were a virgin?"

Thankfully, he couldn't see my face. My jaw dropped and my eyes popped. Clearing my throat, I looked back up at him and chewed the inside of my cheek. "I, well. It just seemed like something I didn't need to share? Like, why would my brother need to know I was a virgin?"

"Fair enough. But, you used to tell me every detail of your life. Even down to your monthly issues. So I just thought, well, ya know. You'd tell me this too."

I kept my eyes on him and shrugged. "I guess I thought I'd tell you if I may be lost my virginity at some point. But again, why would I tell my brother that, too? Aren't you supposed to be the protective big brother? Where the guy who is dating his baby sister is supposed to fear?"

"I suppose. Then again, I've met no one you dated."

"Nor has a mom."

"Fair enough. I guess nothing too serious?"

"Not really." I sighed. "Mainly get dumped or ghosted for not putting out after a few dates. That sort of thing." I turned my eyes away from him and looked back at the TV when he played with my panties again. "I've done other things though, but it was never enough."

"Like what?"

Ugh, why was he asking so many questions?

"Um, well..." I swallowed hard and made sure to not look at him. "I've let guys eat and finger me. And I've given blow jobs and hand jobs. That's about it." Now I felt weird.

"That explains why you knew what you were doing with my dick in your mouth."

My face heated. Fuck sake.

"Yeah." was all I could muster.

"Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Sucking off other guys and letting them eat you."

Jesus Christ......

"Not really, no." I cleared my throat and shifted a bit, trying to act normal when my body was screaming.

"Why's that?"

"I don't know. It just, I just... I didn't care for them? So it didn't matter. It was something to do to get them to leave me alone about not letting them fuck me."

"Fair enough." His tone was different this time. Almost as if he was getting angry.

"Are you mad at me?"

He inhaled, then exhaled loudly before lifting my chin to look up at him. "No, I'm not mad at you."

"You seem it."

"I'm mad at the fact they only wanted things from you and not just wanting you."

"Oh." I bit my bottom lip.

"Lizzie, you are gorgeous. Smart, funny, kind, stubborn, and amazing. You should be treated better by the people you surround yourself with." He said in a gentle tone, caressing my face with his thumb.

"You think that about me?" my heart fluttered.

"I do. And no, not because I'm your brother."

"Oh." I suddenly remembered something from earlier and sat up with my back to him. "Why didn't you go to the drive-in?"

"I already said why?"

"The real reason."

"I'm not following."

I sighed. "You said you were seeing someone. Why aren't you going with them?" I twisted so I could look at him, even though I didn't want to see his expression, or he sees mine.

"I couldn't if I wanted to." He smirked, and I was confused.

"What do you mean? And why are you smirking?"

Ryan got on his knees and grabbed me by the hips to flip me onto my back. He lowered his body over mine but gave me enough room to not crush me by putting weight on his elbow. With his free hand, he turned my face to his and kissed me deeply for only a few seconds before pulling back, still smirking. "Because she is grounded and because I want to."

Blinking in complete confusion, I furrowed my brows, trying to understand. "She is grounded? How old is she?"

"18."

"You're seeing someone my age?" My jealously was protruding.

"You can say that." He kept smirking. "Someone is getting hostile again."

"I am not! I just don't understand why you'd see someone my age, and they are grounded. You should be with girls your age who can do as they please."

Ryan quickly got off of me and sat at

the edge of my bed and pretended to watch the show when a knock rapped on my door and Mom's head peeked through.

"Oh, what are you two doing?"

Ryan turned his head to her and smiled. "Just watching Shameless."

"Alright, well, don't stay up too late. Goodnight."

We both said goodnight as she closed the door. Ryan then got up and left my room for a moment, returning in his black and gray flannel Pj's. He locked my door and set a key on my desk. Reaching down, he clicked off my bedside lamp and resumed his position in my bed, and pulled me back to him. This time, I laid my head on his shoulder with my leg draped over his and my arm across his chest. It felt natural, and I was in a cuddly mood even though I was annoyed. His arms wrapped around me, his thumb running up and down my arm as we watched the show. Ryan was lost to it, having never seen it before, but he quietly watched and occasionally kissed the top of my head.

"Why did you lock my door?" I asked.

"So we can stay like this without disturbance."

"What would disturb us?" Instead of verbally answering me, he lifted my chin and kissed me, softly at first, but it quickly changed to a deep, hungry kiss. His tongue found mine, and they danced. I was breathless when he pulled away and gazed into my eyes.

"From that. Or other things." He whispered.

"What other things?" My heart was pounding against my chest, and I was positive he could feel it.

"Things I should not be doing to my sister."

My body ignited in a fiery explosion. His eyes locked onto mine as he felt it too. Ryan rolled, so he was again over me with my hands pinned over my head as his lips found mine. Deeply, passionately and desperately, he kissed me like I was going to be gone when he opened his eyes. I felt his member come to life between my legs as he parted them to get between. His hips ground into mine. He wasn't wearing boxers. I felt his member rub between my puffy, wanting, slick lips from inside my panties. If we weren't wearing any bottoms, he would have slipped inside of me by the way he moved.

Ryan finally pulled away from me with strings of saliva clinging to our lips. His eyes burned into mine, the silent words we exchanged from just our eyes said everything. But my head still fought the unsure want of going all the way. And my unanswered question before came swinging back into the front of my mind.

"Ryan?" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Who is the girl?"

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"It feels, it feels off, doing this when you have someone else who would want your attention."

"True, but what if she already has my attention?"

I furrowed my brow in confusion, trying to understand his vague responses. "What does that mean?"

"Do I need to say it?"

"Yes. You do."

"Think Lizzie, who is the only girl 18 and grounded?" His nose touched mine.

"Me?"

He nodded once. "You."

"How is that even... I mean, why? What?"

He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose. "You remember the day in the old playhouse. Why did Dad take it down? Why we couldn't have sleepovers in our rooms. Why we couldn't have pillow forts or tents when we had our make-shift campouts in the back yard anymore?"

It all came back again. "You shouldn't be kissing your sister like that," I whispered.

"When we played house when we pretended to be married. I wasn't pretending Lizzie." He whispered in my ear, his voice like velvet, smooth and dominant.

"You weren't? But, we.. we were just kids? How could you not be pretending?"

Ryan pressed his forehead against mine. "Lizzie, I've loved you since then."

"Of course you love me, Ryan, you're my brother."

He chuckled. "I love you the way a brother shouldn't love his sister."

"You loved Rena."

He winced, then nodded once. "I did. But I wasn't in love with her." He let go of my hands and cupped my face gently, rubbing his nose against mine. "I've tried for a long time to push away how I feel about you. For the sake of mom, you, and myself. But after Rena and I came home, seeing you. It all came back."

I didn't know what to say. My brother confessed his love for me. How would anyone, how could anyone even try to form thoughts about it? Could I love him that way?

Ryan's lips met mine once more, melting me like ice over a flame. My arms wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer to me as my legs tangled around his hips. He again ground his hips into mine, making me want him in me, but I was still unsure if I wanted my brother to deflower me. A squeak left my lips as he pulled away, kissing my chin down to my throat, nipping at the skin before stopping at the v-neck part of my nightshirt. Ryan sat up enough for me to unhook my arms from him so he could pull it off and toss it on the floor. He resumed kissing my neck and made his way to my breasts, cupping each one as his mouth found my left nipple, swirling his tongue around it while his fingers pinched and pulled at my right. My body was screaming, and I could tell he was, too. I dragged my nails up and down his back, leaving claw marks on his skin as he moved to my right nipple and repeated the assault. My back arched, bringing my knees up, so they pressed against his ribs, lightly squeezing them when he glided his way down my stomach, leaving bite marks until he reached my navel.

He looped his fingers around my panties, pulled them down, and tossed them where my shirt was. I looked down at him as his mouth found my clit, eating and licking me like I was his last meal. My hand gripped his hair, holding him in place as my hips moved against his face. It didn't take long until I was gasping for air, using all the power I had to keep myself from screaming as my body violently shook from the intense orgasm he gave me. Ryan's grip on my hips tightened, keeping me in place as he continued his assault on my clit. He ignored my whines and whimpers to stop. As well as my tugging his hair to move his mouth away but, he kept going until another orgasm pulsed. I shook so hard and fast; I felt high, dazed, and completely inebriated. He dragged his head away to crawl up to me and kissed my closed eyelids. I was so light-headed; it felt like gravity was holding me down, unable to move anything, then everything went black.

Ryan kept kissing my eyes and all over my face for the next 5 minutes, until I could open my eyes and move.

"Did I fall asleep?"

Ryan shook his head and chuckled. "No, you blacked out for a few minutes."

"I blacked out? How?" I was a little worried. I never blacked out from oral sex before.

"Don't panic Lizzie." He whispered as his lips pressed into mine. "It happens sometimes. You were overstimulated."

"So It's your fault." Ryan only nodded and kissed my nose before sitting upon his knees, looking me over, biting his bottom lip.

"Fuck..." He grunted.

I knew what he wanted. The look was all over his face and the way his PJ bottoms were pitched out like a tent. My body ached, but not in a painful way. It ached for him. The moral voices in my head were going from screaming no to becoming faint and non-existent. Ryan's eyes were intense with fire. The same fire that burns within my body each time our bodies touch. It was time to decide. Time to either go all the way or shut this all down and pretend nothing has been happening. I know it would be the logical and the right thing to do, but right now, at this moment, I no longer want to do the right thing. With my eyes now locking on his, it was like he heard the war in my head and knew what I chose.

With swift movements, his pajama pants were off and on the floor. My eyes went from his instantly down to his manhood, standing at full attention with a sway from his breathing. I laid there, looking up at him, unsure of what to do at this point. I knew I wanted him, wanted him inside me, but didn't know how to form the words. My mind was made. I spread my legs open wider, inviting him. The shock seemed to flash in his eyes for only a moment when he realized that was my signal to him. He leaned down, hovering over my body that was now shaking with both anxiety and anticipation.

I felt the warmth of his cock pressing against my swollen soaked lips, slowly gliding it back and forth. Ryan lowered himself closer to me, leaning on his elbows to cup my face.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, inches away from my lips.

I could not speak. My stomach was in my throat. Lifting my chin, I filled the small space between our lips and kissed him. Thankfully, he took that as my eyes. A growl formed in his chest, making my body quiver on top of already shaking.

Ryan reached down, gripping his shaft to rub the tip up and down my slit to slick it up before pushing it lower to the entrance of my pussy. My heart was beating harder than it ever had before. I felt light-headed and like the room was getting smaller. Ryan kissed me once more, then rested his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes, kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck, bracing myself as he applied pressure and pushed himself inside me. My eyes squeezed shut as I sucked in a gasp and held my breath, feeling my pussy stretch and grip around his cock like a snake constricts its meal. Ryan wasn't even halfway in when he stopped and kissed me harder, growling against my lips. He remained still for a few moments, letting me adjust to him. My inner walls kept contracting around him, and I relaxed. Opening my eyes, he lifted his head to look at me.

"You are so tight Lizzie," he said with a husky voice. "Let me know when to move."

He was so gentle. I nodded and let out the breath that I've been holding. "You... you can move." That was all I could get out. Just barely a whisper. He pulled himself out just to the tip, then slowly pushed back in. "Ahh.." A hushed groan left my lips as he kept pushing in, then paused again.

"This may hurt a little." He warned.

I knew he was in that delicate

place. "Just stop me if you need to."

I nodded again, then closed my eyes. Once more, Ryan pulled out to the tip with a little more force but not too much; he pushed back in, all the way in. "Fuck!" I screamed. I felt pain spike through me as my hymen broke and he was to the hilt. He pumped into me slowly, then back out to the tip, repeating the motions gently until I was no longer feeling the pain but now pleasure. "Ryan..." I whimpered. He leaned down and kissed me hard, our tongues dancing, our breaths heavy, our bodied now one.