Lizzie's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good, so wet... so tight... mmm." He groaned as he lifted himself, making me let go of him. Taking my hips, he pulled me so my butt was rested on his lap as he leaned over me, his hands on both sides of me when he thrust faster into my pussy.

"Ah... Ahh.. oh... Fu... Fuck..." I cried out loudly. He instantly covered my mouth with his one hand and thrust into me harder... harder.. harder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I gripped and pulled at the bed sheet under me, my inner walls squeezing tighter and tighter the harder he pushed. He stayed at this pace, letting me get a feel of everything. I felt him, every vein in his cock, every throb. It was the most euphoric feeling I have ever experienced. Each thrust harder than the last, his hips smacking against my butt. My muffled screams grew louder when he suddenly changed his speed and fucked me faster, harder. My body was now an inferno. Sheets soaked with sweat, the room like a sauna. Ryan kept his groans and growls as low as he could. "Oh... my... gah.... gah... god... Ryan... Fuck.... mmm... mmm.... shit..." I cried into his hand. "Yes... Fuck... mmm," Ryan growled a little louder, increasing his speed more, that the room now echoed with the sounds of him slapping against me as he pounded into my raw, swollen, soaked pussy.

"So close, your... your so tight I... fuck.. I can't hold back much longer..." He moved his hand from my mouth and replaced it with his, kissing me deeply, passionately, and desperately. I sucked on his tongue while wrapping my legs around his hips. "Don't.. scream..." he growled as he full forced pounded into me with all that he had, grunting low chesty growls with each thrust.

"Mmm.. mmm.. Ahh.. Ry... Ryan... I... I..."

"Cum Lizzie... Fuck... cum... I wanna feel you cum..."

My body shook violently under him as the pressure inside me rose to an explosion. Toes curled, hands gripping the bedsheets so tight my nails ripped through them. My eyes rolled back as I let out a high-pitched not-so-quiet whimper. Calling out his name and came all over his cock like a river dam that broke. 'Ryyyaannnn!"

"Mmmm yeah... fuck... Lizzie, my good girl... let me have it..." He growled. Ryan's cock swelled inside me, throbbing, pulsing. I tightened my legs around him as his sudden stretching caught me off guard, making my walls clasp around him more. His eyes darted to mine when his lips parted, about to speak, but he threw his head back and grunted loudly. "Gahh... fuck.." That's when I knew he flooded my pussy with rope after rope of his thick, hot, sticky seed. I felt each rope as his cock twitched, my eyes wide in both ecstasy and panic. Once he came down from his orgasm, his eyes locked on mine. I had no words. I reached up and pulled him down to me, smashing my lips into his. We laid there for a long time kissing, touching, both of us rocking our hips into each other when he broke the kiss and sighed with his forehead to mine, both of us catching our breaths.

"Are, are you okay?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Mhmm. Sore but, I'm okay. Are you?"

"I'm more than okay. That was.... that was incredible."

"I thought it would hurt more, a lot more. But that was... I don't even have words." I ran my nails lightly up and down his arms. "Ryan?"

"Hmm?"

"There is one issue to address thought."

He looked at me with concern and curiosity as his now flaccid member slipped out of me. I groaned as I felt our mixture of cum running out of me and on my legs and sheets. "Mmm"

" What's the issue, Lizzie?" He asked.

"I...um...You..."

"Lizzie...Now."

"I'm not... on... birth control." I whispered. Ryan's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped as he rolled off me and onto his back. He rubbed his face before sitting up, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"And... you, you let me cum in you?"

I nodded.

"Why!, Why would you...?" he yelled.

"I... I wanted to feel it."

"Feel it?"

I nodded again.

"Feel what? Me Cumming?"

"Yes"

He sighed shaking his head. "Lizzie..."

"What?"

"You couldn't have waited until you were on the pill?"

"Not....really... no.." I bit my lip and looked away from him. I know why he is upset. I'm sort of upset too.

"Why not?"

"Because until tonight, I didn't know I was going to let you fuck me!" I yelled. Ryan instantly covered my mouth and pinned me to the bed, growling.

"Keep your voice down!"

I nodded, blinking at him. "Sorry, but you act as if it's all my fault."

Ryan sighed and pulled me into him, kissing my forehead. "We both were in the moment. It's not your fault. But for now, let's get some sleep." He looked up at the clock and shook his head. "It's nearly 5 am. Mom and Dave will be up soon." He pressed his lips softly into mine, softly growling before pulling back and stood up to pull his pajama pants back on, grabbing his key off the desk.

"Your leaving?" I asked, sort of upset.

He looked at me with a frown, nodding. "I don't want to, but it will look bad if Mom knocks and I'm caught in here."

"Okay.. that makes sense. Goodnight Ryan."

"Night Lizzie, I Love you."

Before I could speak, he unlocked my door and left, leaving me alone, covered in our cum and my thoughts. I sat up and pulled my covers off the floor and over me. I sighed and replayed everything, unsure if this was just a dream or not but, from the feeling of my sore, throbbing pussy I knew it wasn't. I was no longer a virgin, and I completely submitted to my brother. I was his, and for the moment, I'm okay with this.

To be continued.