Lizzie's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Lizzie Submit to Ryan? Or Hold onto her morals?...
8.6k words
4.66
10k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Part Two Is finally here, hope you all enjoy! Happy Reading! And yes, this was edited♥ ))

I woke Monday morning to the sound of my phone ringing. Groaning, I reached over, slapping my hand around until it connected to it, and grabbed it. Still, in a state of sleep, I dropped it on my face. "Fuck!"

Rubbing my forehead with one hand, I unlock the phone and squint at the screen to show a missed call and a text from Dayna. "Hey! I know you probably don't want to hear but letting you know we just left for the trip and everyone wanted to tell you how much we are going to miss you and wished you were coming with us. I will text you soon! Love you!" All of them yelled "We Love you Lizzie!" then the message stopped. I sighed and grumbled a bit, both happy for them and upset at me. Dayna's text was the same as her voicemail, so I just replied with a heart symbol and set my phone down.

I lay in bed for a while. I had no motivation to get up or move. Knowing mom and Dave were at work and Ryan was probably sleeping or gaming beings, he didn't have to work tonight. It was quiet. So quiet it made me anxious for a strange reason. Squinting the clock on the wall, the time was 10:30 am when my bladder decided it was time to move. Swinging my legs over the bed, I slipped into my slippers and scuffed out of my room into the bathroom.

The house was still so quiet, not even a sound from Ryan's room. I looked at myself in the mirror after washing my hands and brushing my teeth and hair, deciding today was messy bun day, and pulled it up. It was humid even in the AC.

I made my way down to the kitchen where I saw a note on the fridge from mom listing a small to-do for me. Clean out the fridge, take the garbage out, do laundry and unload the dishwasher. Not so bad. Running back up to my room, pushed off my panties, and pulled off my nightshirt to change into a black tank-top, gray yoga shorts, and my flip-flops snagged my phone, and returned to the kitchen. Popping on a playlist, I opened the fridge and pulled all its contents out while humming along to Asylum by Disturbed.

Halfway into cleaning out the fridge, I completed culling out all expired items and old takeout containers, spoiled fruits, and veggies from the crisper. Grabbing the multi-purpose cleaner, I bent forward to wipe out the shelves and bottom of the fridge so I could put everything back when a painful smack to my ass jolted me farther into the fridge, making me squeal and knock off the shelf above my head. "What the fuck!" I yelled when I felt it again, and this time I groaned. It stung, being smacked in the same place twice the second, harder than the first. SMACK. Again, in the same spot, and this time I moaned out, pressing my head to the bottom of the fridge as I expected another, but felt a hand rubbing my abused ass in gentle circles. Biting my bottom lip, I turned my head to look behind me, seeing Ryan on his knees. "What are you doing?" I asked. A mischievous grin stretched on his face when he lifted his hand and smacked me even harder than the first three. I moaned louder, my body stiffened. "Fuck.." The fire inside me ignited, making my pussy hot and soaking my panties. His hand returned to caressing where he smacked and suddenly trailed down between my legs. I felt his fingers run along with my covered mound and applied pressure. "Ryan..." I whispered.

"You're already wet," he said, moving his fingers up and down my covered lips. "It makes me think you like it."

I lost my voice and could only manage a squeak. I tried to push back against him so I could get out of the fridge but he pushed me back in with his hips with a hard thrust, rubbing his fingers faster than stopped to grab my hips and pulled so I fell into his lap when I was free from the fridge. My head snapped back at him, shooting him a glare. "What the hell was....." his lips cut me off, smashing into mine. He was hungry. His hands gripped my breasts and squeezed, making me moan into his mouth when his tongue attacked mine. He tasted sweet and minty from just brushing his teeth. It was intoxicating. My body screamed for more, but my head screamed no. conflicted by the rights and wrongs of everything that was taking place. He is my brother, and here I am, letting him feel me up and kiss me as if I were his girlfriend.

As kids, we used to play house; him being the husband and me the wife; wedding and all. Our parents thought it was adorable, and I loved it. The game lasted for years until our mom found us kissing in the playhouse we used to have in the backyard. I was 9, and he was 11. She yelled at us, but mainly Ryan, for being too old to kiss his sister like that. Our father took down the playhouse when we went back to school that year. I was more upset about the playhouse, not understanding why. As the years passed and we got older, I guess that faded from our memories, until now.

Ryan pulled his lips from mine, gazing into my eyes like I was going to vanish the second he blinked. He leaned in to kiss me again when his phone rang, stopping inches from me, and growled. Reaching back, he grabbed his phone and answered.

"Hello?"

His body changed. He was agitated. Moving me out of his lap, he stood and walked out of the kitchen. Again, he leaves me soaked and unable to think. Asshole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that afternoon, I had the list complete, finishing with taking the garbage out to the front yard when Ryan pulled into the driveway. He still looked agitated from this morning. Dropping the bag into the can, I closed the lid and turned to head back inside. A strange feeling told me it was Rena who called. He never got like that otherwise.

Rena and I were close at one point. I looked at her as a big sister. Until the day Ryan called me, informing me that he was coming back home. When he told me she had cheated on him with his best friend, my heart broke for him. I knew how much he loved her.

When Ryan came inside, I had grabbed a sprite and went to the basement. It was cooler down there and the couch was softer. Turning on the TV, I flipped through the channels, finding a documentary on ocean life, Bioluminescent creatures. I enjoyed anything in the ocean. I wanted to become a marine biologist when I was in middle school and, before that, of course, a mermaid. Curling up in the couch's corner, I rested my head on the arm while I watched.

Ryan quietly came down, startling me when he sat at the other end of the couch, leaning back with his legs stretched out, almost touching my ass. He never spoke a word but had that look like he was hurting again all over his face. My eyes met his, and they locked. He held out his arms for me and I turned, crawling over his legs to where he was and he wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest, sliding my arms around his torso. His heartbeat was fast and his breathing was heavy like he has been trying to calm himself down.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking up at him.

He sighed, keeping his eyes on mine. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

"You sure? Your breathing is off." He smiled a little, reaching his hand down to cup under my chin, tilting my chin up.

"I'm sure, I promise." He whispered before pressing his lips gently into mine. I accept it, pressing one of my hands to his chest to hold myself up. Our lips moved together slowly, but with a deep passion as he let a relaxed sigh as he pulled away. "Just stay with me a while."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Hmm, you won't like it."

"Can still tell me anyway, you tell me everything."

"Yeah, that's true. But, I don't want you to, ya know. Go all Lizzie smash."

"I don't do that!" I snorted. Ryan chuckled and shook his head.

"Then why did you kick a dent in my truck?"

"Spider?"

"Hmm nope."

"Beetle..."

"Lizzie..."

"Okay!, okay, okay, so what, I got mad but nothing smashed."

"Uh, huh." He poked my nose.

"Don't boop my nose!"

"Just did."

"So you gonna tell me or what?" He sighed and tipped his head back on the couch before cracking his neck and returning his eyes to mine.

"Rena called... She, she wanted to meet up at the park to talk."

My jaw clenched, and I shifted slightly in his arms. "Okay? Talk about what?"

"About... about everything that happened. She wanted to apologize."

"I thought she already did that," I grumbled.

"Mhm, she did, but she wanted to while we both were in a better mindset."

"Still makes no sense to me. She fucked up, fucked you up. Why even bother?" My temper was now getting to a boil, but I knew there was a reason.

He sighed. "She wanted to see if I wanted to get together and try to work things out so we, as in me, her, and Justin can be friends."

"Are you fucking joking? You've gotta be joking... Seriously, Ryan!" He pressed two fingers to my lips to shush me, then kept speaking.

"Just shut up and listen? I'm not finished." He growled. "I told her it was out of the question. Damage done. I've moved on and wanted to leave that part of my life behind me now." He moved his fingers from my lips so I could speak.

"So you're saying you moved on, as in you have someone else?" Part of me suddenly grew extremely jealous and hurt. These feelings that have been forming for him as of late made me want to cry at the fact he may have someone new now, and I wasn't sure how I'd deal with it. But I tried to act happy for him.

Ryan looked at me with a soft expression and just caressed my face with his hand. "In a way yes."

"Well, that's vague as fuck."

"Why so hostile?"

"Just forget about it. If you're happy with this new person, then that's all that matters." I snapped, looking away from him and at the TV. Ryan picked up the remote and shut it off.

"Lizzie.."

I didn't respond in fear my voice would crack and I'd cry. I shouldn't be feeling like this, not about my brother. So I kept my mouth shut. Ryan shifted and pushed me

forward, getting me on my back with my arms pinned over my head. Keeping my hands up with one of his, he used his other to make me look at him, holding my jaw lightly. My eyes betrayed me as tears fell each time I blinked. Without hesitation, Ryan lowered himself over my body and kissed me with such urgency. My lips parted for him as our tongues met and danced, lighting the fire inside me. Soft whimpers escaped as he let go of my hands and ran his up down my body, then back up to caress my breasts, squeezing them. I opened my legs to let him get closer before wrapping them around his waist. I loved the way he felt on top of me. The heat coming off his body made me feel safe and his breath on mine was as intoxicating as his smell. He growled and grunted against my lips the deeper he kissed me. I wanted him. I wanted him in the worst and more wrong way, away a sister should never want her brother and again, the memory of us as children flashed, us in the playhouse and him kissing me before our parents found us.

Gripping his shirt, I pulled it off of him, making him break the kiss. "Ryan.." I said, trying to catch my breath. He kissed up along my neck, then back down to my collarbone, nipping and sucking at my skin. "Ry... Ryan." I said, a little louder. He stopped and held his face over mine, locking his eyes on mine.

"Yes?" He whispered. I saw the fire in his eyes. He wanted me right now as much as I wanted him.

"Do do you remember when we were kids... When.. when we got caught in the playhouse?"

"I do. To be honest, I think about those days often. Surprised you remember."

"Until recently, I've forgotten. Up in the kitchen this morning, it all came back."

"Lizzie, where are you going with this?"

"I'm not sure." I drew a blank in my mind.

"Well, when you remember, tell me." He growled.

"I will."

"Good girl." He swiftly pulled my shirt off my body and kissed all over my chest, pushing up my bra to release my breasts, and took his time kissing, licking, and sucking each one thoroughly. I writhed and whimpered, groaning loudly as my hands ran through his hair, encouraging him to keep going. His mouth then traveled down my stomach, nipping and sucking till he reached the waistband to my yoga shorts, then stopped. He lifted off me and sat up, undoing his belt, pulled down his zipper, and took his cock out of his pants. My jaw dropped, and I glued my eyes to it. He was thick in girth, and long, about 7 inches, maybe. It was when he pulled off my shorts, following my panties, I panicked. He didn't know I was a virgin.

I've had boyfriends before, nothing serious. The longest lasted about 6 months but, because I never put out, they ended up moving on to the next. I wasn't a religious person, so saving my virginity wasn't for marriage or anything, but myself. Giving up something to just anyone wasn't how I wanted it to be. Being felt up, fingered, eaten out, and kissing is as far as I would let anyone go.

Ryan placed his face between my legs and slowly ran his tongue along my glistening, puffy lips. "fuck.." I whimpered. He sucked my lips into his mouth and swirled his tongue around my little bud, making my hips lift, then settle back down. With his hands, he pushed my legs up and draped them over his shoulders before returning to my pussy.

"You're so fucking wet, Lizzie," he growled against my clit. "And taste so good."

"Fuck... Ryan..." I moaned. His attack on my pussy was breathtaking. Sucking my clit as his hands held me in place so I couldn't wiggle. His tongue dipped into my entrance, fucking me, then licked back up to my bud, sucking me. "You... You're gonna... make me cum..." I writhed and trembled the more he ate me. The fire that was inside me came to an extreme boil and a euphoric high washed over me as he made me cum. "Fuck... FUCK.... Fuuu... Ryaaaaan!" Screaming out his name as I gripped his hair to keep him in place until I lost control over my body. Until now, I've had no guy make me orgasm as hard as Ryan made me right now. I shook and quivered as he kept lapping my river of cum up and running his tongue up and down my clit until I came down from bliss.

"That's my good girl, you came so much." He whispered against my swollen clit as he looked up at me, then pressed the flat of his tongue on my sex for one last lick before sitting up. He leaned over and kissed me hard. I tasted myself on his tongue and whimpered again. Pressing his forehead to mine, he bit his lip, sitting back up. With his hand, he took his shaft and pressed his tip to the slick lips of my already quivering pussy. "Ryan!... No..." I shouted, sitting up pressing a hand to his chest to keep him still. He only looked at me, confused.

"No?"

I shook my head slowly, not wanting to meet his eyes. "No.."

"May I ask why not?"

"I'm..." I was stuck on words. How do you tell your brother who is about to have sex with you that you're a virgin and he would be the one to deflower you?

"Lizzie, you can tell me, I won't be upset."

Finally, I met his eyes and sighed, moving my hand from his chest. "I'm... a... virgin..."

"You're... Wow.." He was in as much shock as I was, just for different reasons. "Lizzie." He whispered. He leaned down to press his lips softly to mine, melting me into a puddle. "It's okay."

"Can we-" The sound of the back door opening cut me off, following Dave and mom talking as they entered the kitchen.

"Why is the basement door open? Lizzie? Ryan? You down there?" Mom called as she took the first few steps down.

"Fuck... Lizzie" He whispered and picked our discarded clothes off the floor. "Bathroom, come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along into the downstairs half bathroom and locked the door. We quickly got dressed and splashed water on our faces when we heard mom at the bottom of the steps calling out for us again. Ryan then had me against the sink, kissing my neck, chuckling as he kissed up to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back; whimpering into his lips when mom knocked on the door.

"Lizzie?"

I pulled away from him and sucked in a breath before responding. "Ye, Yeah?" I tried to sound normal, but Ryan was now biting at my neck, leaving little love bites from under my ear to my collarbone.

"What are you doing?"

"Just... Just using the bathroom." I let out a hushed groan as Ryan had my shirt over my boobs and sucked on my nipples, flicking his tongue over and around them. "Ryan, cut it out," I whispered.

"Where is your Brother?"

"Um.. not... Not sure at the moment. I... I was watching.... mmm... watching a movie." I almost groaned out loud as he kept his assault on my boobs relentlessly.

"Are you okay? You don't sound normal." She pestered.

"I'm fine Mom." I lied "just using... the bathroom."

"Alright. Dinner in an hour, okay?"

Ryan then fell to his knees and dropped my pants and panties, taking my still swollen and sensitive bud between his lips and sucking on it. I nearly fell. "Fuck... yeah, okay! I'll see you in... mmm.. soon."

"Watch that mouth." She scolded and left for the kitchen.

Once we heard the basement door close, Ryan inserted two fingers inside me, instantly making me grip the sink before I fell. "Fuck..." His fingers worked hard and fast inside me, making my legs quiver as his tongue circled and sucked on my clit. "Ryan... I... ooooh fuuuuuuck..." I called out. The pressure inside me exploded, and I came on his fingers, my body shaking, my breathing deep and uneven. He dragged his fingers from me and sucked them clean.

"We almost got caught again." He said chuckling, still sucking his fingers.

"I'm glad you find that funny."

"I did. But we have an issue."

"Oh? I had no clue." I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"Don't be an ass, Lizzie." He growled, placing his hand around my throat and applying a little pressure. My eyes went wide and my body once again lit up, even after Cumming twice in a few minutes. He took a few steps forward, making me step back against the wall. "We have an issue." He said again but more sternly.

"What's... The issue?" I whispered. He used the hand he had around my throat to guide me down to my knees. He let go once I was sitting on my legs and pushed down his pants and boxers to free his pulsing member. The issue. He needed to cum. I wanted to make him cum, I wanted to please him, the way he pleased me. But I waited. I wanted to see what he'd do. I enjoyed the dominance in him and wanted more. I looked up at him, my lips parted.

"Open your mouth." He lightly growled. I complied. I opened my mouth, and he pressed his bulb against my lips. His pre-cum was so sweet, I wanted more. Moving my head forward, I took him in, swirling my tongue around as my bottom teeth light grazed the underside of his shaft, making him growl. His fingers raked through my hair and gripped, pulling me closer as his cock slid deeper into my throat, making me gag a little. "Good Girl" He praised. Opening my throat for him, he pushed deeper then pulled back so his tip with on the flat of my tongue before pushing back in. He repeated back and forth, applying more force each time. The grip he had on my hair grew tighter as his hips moves faster. The grunts and growls he was making set my body on fire. I wanted him to cum, wanted to taste him, so I closed my lips around his pulsing member and moved my head, causing him to stop pulling. "Your mouth feels so good, Lizzie." He mumbled. Saliva ran down under my chin. My eyes watered as I kept making myself gag and choke on him. "Fuck..I'm gonna cum." His cock became harder and twitched, then grabbed my head and held me in place as he jetted rope after rope of his thick, sweet, and yummy cum into my throat. I swallowed every drop while pulling back and opened my mouth to show him. He bit his bottom lip as he let go of my hair and pulled me up to my

feet. Pushing me against the wall, he cupped my breasts and pressed his lips into mine, kissing me with a deep passion. "I own this mouth now." He whispered into my lips before pulling back to pick up his pants and put himself back together. I bent down to pick up my own and exhaled in content. I sucked my brother's cock, and I don't regret it at all.