Lizzie's Wedding Day

Story Info
Lizzie gets revenge on her wedding day with father-in-law.
4.7k words
4.32
80k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They said it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the ceremony on their wedding day.

Well, Sam couldn't exactly see her. Elizabeth was standing outside the groom's suite, while Sam was inside, fucking her sister. But this still seemed like pretty bad luck, semantics be damned.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck--"

"Oooh, Sam! YES! YES, BABY! Fuck me so good! Harder, baby! Harder--"

"--take it, Katie! So fucking tight!"

"Oooh--this is even better than at Thanksgiving! Your dick feels so good--"

Thanksgiving? Elizabeth's hands clenched in the pretty white tulle of her wedding dress skirt, her stomach dropping to her toes. She suddenly remembered Sam volunteering to go with Katie to the grocery store when they discovered they didn't have cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving dinner. The pair had been gone for over an hour, and came back explaining that the place had been packed.

Well, it looked like something had been packed. But it had been Elizabeth's younger sister's pussy with her fiancé's cock. Not the fucking grocery store!

Elizabeth felt lightheaded.

"Cum in me, baby," Katie was cooing now, her elegant blue bridesmaid's dress pulled down at the front, revealing her bouncing little tits. Her skirt was hiked up around her hips, her long legs wrapped around Sam's ass as he plowed her. "I want it dripping down my legs as I walk down the aisle. Cream my pussy so good, Sam!"

"Goddamn." Sam made a low grunting sound, his hips pumping in double time. "Such a fucking little slut--how are you related to my prude fiancée? Good thing I'll have your hot ass to fuck on the side!"

"Mine, and everyone else's you've banged," Katie laughed. "Cousin Dara already told me she was sucking your cock between speeches last night at the rehearsal dinner!"

Dara, too?? Oh god. How many women had Sam been fucking behind Elizabeth's back? How long had this been going on?

"Don't worry, baby. There's enough of my dick to go around," Sam said, and Katie let out a loud scream as he latched onto her nipple and began to jackhammer inside her.

Elizabeth could not bear to watch any further. She spun around on her heels, striding blindly away from the room where her whole life had just fallen apart. How could she have been so stupid? She thought Sam loved her. They were getting married! TODAY! Oh, sure, she knew their relationship had some problems, that she was shy and reserved, and that Sam had only asked her out at first because of her society connections. But she thought they loved each other regardless! That they were good and happy together!

Meanwhile, he was fucking half her family and who the hell knew else!

She couldn't believe--

She was in a rage, a complete haze of shock and betrayal. At a later time, she knew she'd just feel hurt, devastation, but right now...right now, she just wanted revenge.

She glanced up...and suddenly had a plan.

On the other end of the hallway, Sam's father, Buck Hallman, was just exiting a room.

He turned and spotted her, and his typical lechery smile crossed his wide face.

"Lizzie!" he boomed, striding toward her. "Well. Aren't you a sight. Come give your soon-to-be-daddy a hug!"

In any other circumstance, Elizabeth would have made some kind of offhand remark, found some way to wriggle out of Buck touching her. Sam loved his father, respected him and looked up to him more than anyone else, but Elizabeth had never understood why. Buck was a big man with a bully's attitude. He viewed women like toys, gambled and drank to excess, and was blunt, selfish, and crude to an offensive degree. He insisted on calling Elizabeth "Lizzie," and every time he touched her--which he was always trying to do--she felt dirty.

Now, Elizabeth suddenly realized why Sam and Buck were so close. The apple apparently didn't fall far from the tree!

And in her present haze of fury, Elizabeth was going to use that.

"Buck!" she called happily, in her best fake voice. She rushed toward him, and opened her arms. "Just who I was looking for!"

As Elizabeth reached him, letting him pull her to his big, thick, body, she could immediately smell the whiskey on him. Buck was a huge man--well over six feet, but with bulk to him. When Elizabeth's arms wrapped around his torso, they barely crossed around the other side. Buck's arms closed around her instantly, and only a fool wouldn't notice the way one of his hands instantly lowered, settling just above her ass, and inching ever lower.

"Looking for ol' Buck, hm?" His big hand stroked, pushing down her tulle skirts and sweeping along the curve of her ass. "Pre-wedding jitters, Lizzie?"

"Something like that." Elizabeth ignored the vague feeling of disgust as he pawed her, letting her fury take over. She began to stroke her own hands up and down Buck's back. "I need to speak with you," she whispered.

"Hm?"

"Do you..." Elizabeth took a deep breath. No, Lizzie. She was Lizzie right now. She forced herself to look up into Buck's wide, ruddy face, batting her heavily-mascaraed eyelashes. "Do you remember what you said to me the first time Sam introduced us?"

"Can't say I do," Buck answered, but Lizzie thought he was either being coy or was too distracted by the way he still hadn't released her from the hug, and his one hand was now firmly settled over her butt, while the other was creeping up toward her breast. And Elizabeth hadn't told him off for either.

No, Lizzie hadn't told him off. She was Lizzie right now.

"You cornered me when I was coming out of the bathroom," Lizzie told him, a sly smile creeping across her lips. "Took me aside and told me that you recognized a hot little slut when you saw one. Said that I wasn't good enough for Sam, but if I was a good little girl, you'd take me back into the bathroom and let me suck on your big cock."

Buck froze, his hands on her body suddenly still.

"You slapped me," he reminded her.

Lizzie ducked her head. "I was ashamed. I've tried so hard to pretend I'm a good woman, a refined lady, but you could see right through me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it--and especially today, when time is running out. Before I get married, I want--no, I need...I need that big cock of yours. Please, Buck. Will you fuck this hot little slut on her wedding day?"

Buck's mouth fell open, and he was blinking down at her with a hazy gaze, so Lizzie went in for the kill.

"And I want to film it," she whispered, lifting up on her toes so she could press a kiss to Buck's chin. She rubbed her body more snuggly against his, and thought she felt a distinct bulge in his pants. Perfect. "I want a recording on my phone so I can watch it again and again when I'm married and remember the day I was my father-in-law's slut."

Buck's breathing was heavier, and the smell of the whiskey from his breath grew stronger. Lizzie counted her thudding heart beats--one, two, three--and panicked for a second that this wasn't going to work--

Buck grabbed her hair and veil in one meaty hand, yanking it back and forcing her to stare up at his gleaming, panting, beaming face.

"I knew it," he spat, the smile spreading wide across his face. He humped his body against hers, and now Lizzie could definitely feel the bulge. "Knew from the second I saw you--neat little blonde, trying to hide those big titties in her prim dresses, looking down her nose at me like a little bitch--I knew you were hot for it. Now you're begging ol' Buck to fuck you in your wedding dress like a real whore, wanting to keep that memory forever." Buck licked his lips and his hand in her hair tightened. "I'm going to ride you good and rough for making me wait so long, Lizzie. You're going to be limping down that aisle, sore from my dick and with my cream stuffed in every fucking hole."

Elizabeth had no intention of walking down any aisle today at all, but for some reason--maybe she was still in shock--Buck's filthy, degrading promises suddenly had her feeling...hot.

So hot.

Before she could help herself, she let out a little whimper.

Buck's menacing grin widened. His hand left her ass and grabbed hold of her wrist.

"Let's go," he said.

She let him drag her along the hallway like an obedient toy, hardly believing that she'd come up with this insane plan, that it was working, and that...holy shit, she must really be fucked up from Sam's betrayal, because she was looking forward to being brutally fucked by Buck the Drunken Perve!

They were soon at the door to an empty bedroom suite. Buck dragged her inside, slammed the door, and locked it.

"Get on your knees," he ordered, big body already puffing from exertion. He licked his lips again and his hand moved to his pants fly. "And pop those tits out of that dress. I want to see my whore of a daughter-in-law's titties bouncing out of her wedding gown as I fuck her face. Maybe I'll even fuck them a little, put those breasts you've teased me with for so long to work."

Elizabeth had never--never­--done anything like this. She was a shy woman, 25-years-old but still terribly inexperienced. She'd been a virgin when she started dating Sam, and they only did it missionary. Sometimes on his birthday she'd give him a blowjob, but when he'd tried to cum in her mouth or on her face, she'd told him no. It seemed gross, and she wanted to be made love to, and treated like a lady.

Hm. Maybe there's a reason he needed to get off somewhere else, she thought.

But Elizabeth was not Lizzie. So right now, Lizzie got to her knees, just like Buck ordered.

Her dress was a ballgown with a lacy, sleeveless corseted top. The bra was built in, and heftily structured considering how busty Elizabeth was, but it was still easy--and somehow so hot--to reach inside and fish out her heavy tits, both of them hanging out over the corset cups.

In front of her, Buck had undone his pants zipper. And as she watched, he reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and aimed it at her.

"Good girl," he breathed, stepping slowly closer. "Play with those nipples for Daddy, my little slut."

Daddy? God, Buck was a perverted fuck. But maybe Elizabeth was a little perverted too, because as she reached up to begin plucking at her nipples as ordered, she could feel a distinct dampness between her legs, and felt a wash of extreme arousal flow over her as she said, "Like this, Daddy?"

"You like playing with your titties, don't you, Lizzie?" Buck asked, now standing before her. His fingers finally reached into his boxers and pulled out his dick--a ruddy, thick, huge member, half-hard and quickly getting even harder as he began to stroke it near Lizzie's face. "You want to please Daddy with them?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, but couldn't keep her eyes off Buck's dick. God, it was big. Sam wasn't small, but this...

Elizabeth should have been intimidated, but instead she just felt horny.

She licked her lips, just like Buck.

"Look at me," he suddenly snapped, and Lizzie's eyes immediately darted off his dick to his face, which was gazing down at hers with a hot, malicious gleam. He had the phone camera pointed straight at her upturned face, and as she stared up at him, he dropped his heavy dick onto her face and began to stroke her skin with it.

"That's good," he cooed, moving his free hand to grip the back of her up-do--veil and all--using the rough handful to yank her head back even farther as he rolled his hips and dragged his dick all over her face. "The pretty prim princess is just a hot little whore, isn't she? Daddy needs to punish you for pretending all these years. For acting like a suckup prude bitch when you should have been on your hands and knees, taking my cock."

"Yes, Daddy."

"That nice makeup is going to be wet and smeared from my dick down your throat in a few minutes. How do you feel about that, Lizzie?"

"Ruin me, Daddy," Lizzie said, not even knowing where this was coming from, just suddenly so desperately horny, the words were flying out of her moth. "I don't deserve to be pretty. Not when I haven't been letting you use my body like I should. Not when I've been pretending to be a good woman when I'm really only a desperate little whore."

"Yes, you are." Buck grunted, and slapped her face with his dick a few times. "Now open wide, Lizzie."

And just like that, Lizzie was being face-fucked.

"Mm-mm!" She half cried, half-groaned with the first brutal slam of Buck's dick into her mouth. Sam had mentioned before that Elizabeth didn't have much of a gag reflex, but she'd never had something so big, so thick, and she was immediately gargling and gagging as Buck pumped wildly against her face.

"TAKE IT!" he barked, not stopping or slowing or even hesitating in his vicious strokes to give her time to accommodate him. "Oh, fuck, this mouth is so hot. Suck, slut--yeah, that's it. Gag on it. Show Daddy you're his whore. Take it nice and rough. I want tears streaming out of your fucking eyes as I unload my cum in your hot little mouth. Just another hole for Daddy to take his pleasure--fuck, yeah--take it!--take it--"

Lizzie closed her eyes and entered a near trance state as Buck pumped wildly against her face. She was just a hole for his pleasure, was just his whore. Her big tits were bouncing against the pushed-down corset cups as her mouth was used like a pussy, and Buck's heavy, hairy testicles slapped against her chin. She could feel the spit and precum dripping from her mouth as he fucked it, and her eyes teared up as she was deprived oxygen. Still in a daze, her mouth and throat bulging, she was able to open her eyes again to look up at Buck and at the camera he still had pointed down at her. She could only imagine what she looked like--bride on her wedding day, being dominated and defiled.

She could not forget this was a revenge scheme...but, hell, why did it feel so good to be used?

She was still trying to figure it out when Buck abruptly pulled out of her throat with a suctiony pop, and Lizzie was gasping for breath. He shoved her at the same moment he said, "Lie on the floor," and Lizzie was so off balance and sex-stunned from the facefucking, she was lying on the floor on her back before she even knew it. In a matter of moments, Buck's pants were off and he was straddling her chest.

He spit on her, the saliva pooling between her breasts. He grinned, and then prodded the spit with his sodden dick.

"Squeeze your tits around Daddy's dick like a good girl," he said. "Give Daddy's cock a good tit wank. I want my cum covering that pretty face and those needy nipples."

"Yes, Daddy," Lizzie said, and cupped her heavy tits until they cradled Buck's penis, his mushroomy head knocking her chin as he began to pump his hips.

"Smile for the camera, Lizzie," he said, holding the phone close to her face. "Do you like pleasing Daddy with your tits? Do you mind if his cum covers that pretty face and gets on that nice pure wedding dress of yours?"

"I want to be covered in your cum," Lizzie said, staring dreamily up at the camera. Her tongue darted out to lick at whatever part of Buck's dick she could catch as he fucked her tits. Her mind was a haze of lust, of depravity. She lost sense of herself in the best way, only caring about the dick she was servicing. "I want your jizz to stain my dress. I want it crusting on my face. I want--" She stopped, sucked in a breath, and said, "I want it dripping from my pussy as I walk down the aisle."

Perhaps Lizzie and her sister were more alike than she'd thought!

Her breathy requests to the camera must have been a bit too much for Buck, because almost immediately, he let out a loud roar and began to fuck her breasts even harder.

"Shit, shit, shit--FUCK!" he bellowed, throwing back his head and grabbing hold of his dick so that he could pump sputter after thick sputter of white creamy sperm onto Lizzie's tits and face. He came like a hose, big, hefty spurts that didn't seem to stop. By the time he had pulled his last rope out, Lizzie's chest was a spin-art painting of tan skin and white spunk, and her face was no better. And she knew it, because with a satisfied grunt, Buck stopped the video in order to take a few pictures. He turned the phone to show them to her.

"Look at you, Lizzie," he said, petting her hair. "Daddy's little spunk dump."

Elizabeth hardly recognized the woman in the photo--her blonde hair was half fallen out of its crisp and elegant up-do, with her veil tilted sideways. Her classically beautiful face, which had been artfully done by a professional makeup artist for the day, was a mess. Dark mascara and eyeliner smoked around her eyes, dripping down her face. Her red lipstick had been smeared across her mouth by Buck's dick. And everywhere the makeup wasn't mussed, cum now dripped. And that didn't even get to the lower part of the photo, where Lizzie's tits were still pushed out of her dress, big pink nipples painfully pointy, with jizz streaked across the plush pillows.

Elizabeth felt like she might orgasm just from the photo, right then and there.

"Daddy," she whimpered, reaching down as she frantically began to pull at her tulle skirts, trying to get her fingers to her pussy. "Can I cum? Can I play with my wet pussy for you?"

Buck liked that idea, and for the next ten minutes, he filmed her while she stuck one, then two, then three fingers deep inside her sodden, needy pussy. Elizabeth had hardly ever masturbated before. Just the occasional rub at her clit to prod her orgasm when having sex with Sam. Now, suddenly, she was finger-fucking herself on film while her almost father-in-law watched and stroked his dick back to life.

"Do not cum," he ordered when she was practically on the brink, three fingers inside of herself and still covered in Buck's cum. He stood up, moved across the room toward the bed, and then positioned his phone on the bedside table, pointed directly at the queen-sized bed.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees," he ordered, and quickly began to strip out of the rest of his clothes.

Drunk on arousal, somehow completely accepting her role as slut and whore now, Elizabeth pulled her fingers from her pussy and stumbled toward the bed. She was still fully dressed--veil, gown, garter belt and stockings, prim high heels. Even her thong, which she'd just shoved aside to fuck herself. She crawled onto the bed and angled herself for the camera, seeing in the frame that she was now front and center, cum-covered face and hanging tits at the fore of the video shot as she got ready to be fucked.

She heard the bed creak, then watched in the camera as Buck came up behind her. She felt his hands pulling up the tulle of her skirts, then watched him lift his hand, and smack her ass hard.

"Ow!" she cried.

Buck slapped her ass again, harder this time.

"Daddy!" she whimpered.

"You enjoyed your punishment too much earlier," Buck said, grinning. "So now Daddy needs to make the little princess's ass red and raw, so she never forgets again what a little slut she is."

Buck ripped her thong straight from her pussy, then slapped her again. Then again. Then again.

Lizzie didn't know at what point she began to enjoy it, to beg Buck for more, but she was screaming in ecstasy soon enough.

"YES, DADDY!" she cried, shaking and angling her ass for more punishment. "I won't forget I'm your slut! I'll never forget! I was wrong to ever think I was better than that. I'm just a useless cumdump, only good to please you! I belong to you! PLEASE!"

12