Lizzie's Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," Buck said, running a hand along Lizzie's now bright red ass. "You know your place now, don't you, my little bitch? Know what you're good for. You'll never say no to me again. Next time I offer to let you suck me off in the bathroom, you'll be begging for it, won't you? Or let me jerk off on those tits when you're in your prim little bathing suit? Or let me pass you around to my friends as you serve us on game nights, using that mouth and pussy to get us all off?"

Elizabeth had forgotten about that night--Buck had asked Sam if he could have his friends over to watch a big game on their big screen. He'd arrived with four buddies, who had spent the whole night expecting Elizabeth to run and get them fresh beer and food whenever they wanted. Then, as they'd gotten drunker, they'd all gotten handsy. Elizabeth had stormed out of the house, furious because Sam had said they were just being drunk and stupid, and that it wasn't a big deal.

Elizabeth looked back on that night now and wondered what would have happened if she'd reacted differently. What would've happened if the first time Buck reached out to grab her butt, or one of his friends had yanked her onto his lap...what if she hadn't gotten offended? What if instead she'd ripped off her shirt, crawled to the nearest dick, and just started sucking? How much cum would she have been covered in that night? How many dicks would have been inside of her? How many absolutely filthy pictures and videos could she have taken with five men taking turns with her? Would she still be getting married today if she'd just accepted this side of herself she'd tried so hard to hide for so long, embraced being a complete slut?

She didn't have time to think about it. A second later, Buck plunged into her pussy.

"FUCK!" she shouted, but immediately began to slam her ass back on Buck's penis, never feeling so full, so filthy, so completely consumed. She was fucking her father-in-law! SHE WAS A SLUT! "Fuck, fuck, fuck--oooh, Daddy, you feel so good! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me so good! Oooh--"

Buck laughed and slapped Lizzie's ass as he plowed her doggy-style, taking no prisoners as he slammed again and again into her tight, wet hole.

"That's it, Lizzie," he grunted, reaching down to grab at her hair and veil again, pulling back until her body arched even more into his. "The good girl bride getting fucked on her wedding day. The filthy little tart with cum on her face, taking her Daddy's dick. You know who you are now, don't you? You know this is what you want. What you need."

"YES!" Lizzie cried, eyes closed in ecstasy. Buck's dick was huge inside her, cramming her full over and over again, and her pussy clamped and spasmed around him. She was so close. So close! "I'M A SLUT! I'm such a slut, Daddy, and I need your dick and your cum! I need you to use me and degrade me and make me earn your spunk! I want to serve and fuck your friends! I WANT IT ALL!"

"Yes, you do, you greedy bitch," Buck laughed, yanking her hair back again. "Daddy is going to pump you full with so much cum."

"Yes, Daddy! PLEASE! My pussy needs it!"

"Look into the camera and tell it what a whore you are, Lizzie. How much you regret making Daddy wait to have your pussy."

"I'M A WHORE!" Lizzie babbled to the camera. "I'm Buck's whore! I'll service any dick or pussy I'm told to. Daddy owns me, and I should have let him have my pussy years ago. I need it! PLEASE!"

"What do you need, Lizzie?"

"CUM! I NEED YOUR CUM! Please fill my empty pussy, Daddy! I need to be marked by your big dick! Cream your slut, knock me up, whatever you want! FUCK ME, DADDY!"

"That's right," Buck said, fucking her faster, harder. "I own you. I own every inch of you, princess. You're nothing but a slave for dick. A good-for-nothing cumdump. You'll never go back to the prim debutante. You're a whore, now and forever."

Part of Lizzie knew what he said was true. What had started out as revenge had now opened something inside of her. It was so much more. Her life suddenly had new meaning, and that new meaning was to use her body as a service to as many people as possible. She'd spent so many years playing the part of the good, decent woman, the upright lady. Now she wanted to be laid down, upside down, backward, and sideways with as many dicks as she could find. And maybe some pussy too. She could see herself doing and trying just about anything if ordered to. She was a submissive slut, and she needed to be used and fucked.

Buck had showed her the truth. He'd seen it all along.

"DADDY!" she cried, and Buck's dick roughly pounded her again and again.

Her tongue lolled out, and she tasted some of the dried cum still on her face. Below, her tits bounced with each swift fuckstroke. The camera was catching it all, showing Lizzie's true nature.

"I'm...I'm...I'm cumming, Daddy!" she shouted. "Fuck--fuck--so good--so good--I'm--I'm--AHHH!"

Lizzie's whole body convulsed, cumming harder than she ever had in her entire life, or knew she could. Her whole body went limp, unable to even hold herself up, but Buck never stopped fucking her. He continued to ram into her from behind as she lay across the bed like a ragdoll, just a hole for his pleasure. Harder and harder he slammed into her, until finally, he too gave another loud roar.

"FUCCCCCCCCK!" he yelled, bottoming out deep into her pussy, where Lizzie could feel his beautiful big dick filling her hot hole with cum.

The orgasm that she thought was over started up anew as she felt him cream her, and she twitched and shuddered beneath him, babbling her thank yous, saying how happy she was, how good she felt, his good little bride daughter-in-law who was now just a slut to be filled with his jizz.

She didn't know how long she lay there, but eventually she was able to stir herself. Almost absently, she reached over to Buck's phone and stopped the recording. Then she pulled up a new text message to Sam, and attached a few of the videos and photos.

It's not a good day to get married. It's too busy. Like you're too busy fucking my sister and cousin, and I'm too busy fucking your dad. His big dick was enough to make me realize how much I need. Too bad your dick was too useless to do it. Happy Wedding Day, Sam. Fuck you. --Lizzie

"You should get cleaned up. Still have a wedding to get to," Buck said from beside her.

Lizzie grinned and put Buck's phone back on the bedside table. Then she curled up against him, rubbing her tits against his chest. She could still feel his hot cum in her pussy.

"I'm not getting married today," she told him. "But how about I suck your dick until its hard, and then Daddy fucks this little slut princess in the ass?"

All in all, Lizzie decides as Buck rolls over on top of her, this might not be such a bad Wedding Day, after all!

12