All Comments on 'Lizzie's Wedding Day'

by sasharyder2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 3 years ago

love this hot story. Maggie needs to be treated like this as this is her true nature more please

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Yes!

I am here for it! Would love to see a part two and Sam's reaction.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 3 years ago
I love good wedding stories

A slutty bride we still empathize with. Hot hot hot detailed sex. Lots of dialogue. Drama and humour.

You check off all the boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to hear what Elizabeth's encounter is with Bucks friends!!

Poohbear12345678910Poohbear12345678910almost 3 years ago

Damn I need his reaction🤣🤣

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Love that Lizzie has finally allowed her true cum loving slut side to be exposed! She now has a lot of lost time to makeup for. I hope she never misses another cum filled hard cock.

billy_drake616billy_drake616almost 3 years ago

Really good, would love to see sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She sure acts jealous, for a girl that leaps so quickly and enthusiastically into playing the daddy issues game with the intended groom's father on the day of. If that's not enough, she goes straight to wanting it up the ass too? Sounds like she isn't exactly the loyal and faithful type, any more than her fiancee was. Probably for the best that this particular wedding didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I asked my uncle to fuck my new wife on our wedding night,

The three of us went to our hotel room and I took off every pice of clothing she had on then handed her to my uncle.

He told her to get on her knees and take out his cock, she did then he said to me take my cock and put it into her mouth then I will be completely sure that ye want me to do this.

I took his cock and brought her mouth closer to his cock, then pulled his cock until it was in her mouth then I asked him to fuck her.

He said if I fuck her now, I will fuck her anytime I want too. She pulled her mouth off his cock and said from now on I am yours whenever you want me, I said I agree to that as well.

Then he started to face fuck her, when he put her on the bed he told me to hold her legs open for him, I was so hard watching him enter her very wet cunt.

He is still fucking my wife 10 years later, she spends most weekends with him and we are happy that she is really enjoying been shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is amazing, it should definitely have a second part, we want to see Lizzie married to Sam, tell us her experience of walking down the hall in the church with her holes dripping semen and for Sam to be witness of Lizzie dressing and acting like the slut she is, thanks to Buck.

NaughtyGirlGonePublicNaughtyGirlGonePublicalmost 3 years ago

Now this is a story! I just wish you could have written his reaction to the video as well as the family's reaction but I freaking loved this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want her go through with the wedding, maybe her father-in law convince her so she is close to him. The maybe more chapters on them sharing and her get knocked up by her father in law or his friends. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous