All Comments on 'Lizzy and Her Sisters'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Oh, yes!

What's the old saying? 'There might be snow on the roof but there is still a fire in thr grate'?

A lovely story -- it's good to read about old 'uns growing old disgracefully! Well done, five stars.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
No!

4* just to have the sheer gall to sit down and write this. Way to go. Funny too - like really funny. I think I was fucking a hot lady in her sixties once, though she swore she was forty-six. But THREE older broads? That's too much musk for me.

beastboy42beastboy42over 9 years ago
YES!

Not just YES but HELL YES

Had not seen anything from you in a while and now you come out with THIS! Well I can see now what you have been working on and it is AMAZING! Not just one old powerful GILF, but several all cash mashing the poor male into smelly, hairy, pussy Paradise!!! SO hope for more from you yet agin!

And also...

Why do these people bother reading when you KNOW What is in it! Don't like it? Don't comment?

milfleglovermilflegloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for kind comments, and I agree about people who don't like something being better served by just not reading what they know they'll hate. For that reason, I turned off anonymous responses, too many guys out there just looking to be brutally negative and hiding in the dark. Cuts down on comments but I can live with that.

I may continue this story line, hope it does generate positive votes!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
Keep it up! =o)

I know your stories always keep me up! Great job! Looking forward to see them completely dominate and drain Bill dry....

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
Nice Story! 5***** but needs a sequel!

Nice Story, as usual, but this one needs a sequel with a loving weekend of family love between the sisters and the hubby.

I love the granny stories (Not so usual here on Lit.), special the lesbians family stories, because most people/males think the eldery women are dead to sex and to love!

As a 53yo lesbian aunt who still are in a close and consensual family love with my own 75yo lovely Aunt since my teens, I can tell you all (specially to the males who do negative comments to the authors) that my loving aunt, at 75yo, still are a gorgeous woman and a better lover mmmmmmmmmm

Thank you dear Milfleglover, for some great wet wet Big "O" moments reading yours lovely stories!

Hope to see here more lesbians family love stories with Grannies, Moms, Aunts, Mothers-in-law, daughters and nieces mmmmmmm

Aunt Helena

53yo mature lesbian aunt from Portugal

milfleglovermilflegloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Thanks for the kind comments, and Lena, yes, probably will do a sequel, so glad you liked it. I thought more would, but it's gotten fairly low voting but I guess it's stuff that caters to certain tastes, glad those who like it share those tastes...:)

Feel free to write me in an email, if you wish, always happy to chat with folks and get new, juicy ideas...

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What nonsense! Is he so stupid that he doesn't notice the sisters are making fun of him, or is he just pretending to be. And when his wife sits down on his mouth with her filled cunt, he only has to bite hard once and she will never have a clitoral orgasm again. Because it doesn't work without a clitoris! Then she will surely never have such an idiotic idea with her sisters again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs