Lizzy In The Butt

Story Info
Son gives stepmom anal.
1.7k words
4.35
26.6k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
567 Followers

I listened to my parents Halloween party they had going on upstairs. I didn't want to be a part of it mainly because of my stepmom Elisabeth, or Lizzy as I liked to call her. She was such a drunk and a flirt. And it pisses my off to no end. I don't know how dad puts up with it. But she was also gorgeous as Hell at forty with her long brown hair and green eyes. She had the perfect body too with a set of 38 d breast and a shapely ass. Lets just say she keeps herself in shape with a vigorous routine of palates and yoga.

I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about banging my dear stepmother. Like right now she's wearing her Little Bo Peep outfit the same one she wears every Halloween and my dad dresses up like the crazy clown in "It". Evidently Lizzy has a thing for bad clowns. Crazy right?

I suddenly heard something fall it sounded more like someone.

"What the fuck was that?" I thought curiously. So I put my game on hold and hurried up the steps. I opened the basement door and stepped out into the hallway to find to find my dad with Lizzy on top of him. Lizzy was passed out.

"Come over here and help me please" he said urgently.

I grabbed one of Lizzy's arms and gently pulled her up off of dad and laid her flat on her back.

Dad sat up stiffly holding his lower back and he looked to be in horrible pain.

"What happened, dad?"

He shook his head, "Your mother, like always has had too much to drink, Jason. And she ended up passing out in the kitchen but thankfully no one saw her. I tried to carry her up to the bed but my back gave out on me.

"Damn dad you should have called me, I would have helped you."

"I didn't know where you were son. Hell you ducked out early."

"I got bored, dad. I'm sorry."

He smirked, "I can't blame you. You're eighteen and probably bored because there aren't any of the guest your age. I'm sorry, Jason."

I shrugged, "Hey it is what it is dad. They are yours and mom's friends not mine."

Dad stood up, "Fuck my back's racked! I don't think I'll be climbing up stairs tonight. In fact I'll bed down in the den tonight."

"That might be a good idea."

"Do you think you can carry your mother up and put her in bed? I've gotta get back to the party before people start to wonder what's going on."

"Sure dad." I said I bent down and cradled Lizzy up in my arms. She hardly weighs anything at all. So I started up the stairs with her.

"Make sure you lay her on her stomach in case she...pukes in her sleep." He made a face and shook his head.

"Will do dad!" I called back.

I reached the top of the staircase and made my way to the master bedroom. Lizzy didn't stir a bit when I laid her down on the bed, face down like I was told. I turned to leave and that's when she began moving her head from side to side. She opened her eyes. "Frank?" she asked which was my dad's name.

"Hey mom."

"Jason?"

What are you doing here?" she asked barely keeping her eyes open.

"You passed out in the kitchen, mom so dad had me bring you upstairs and put you to bed."

"Passed out? What?"

"Yeah, mom."

"Oh goodness, I have got to stop drinking so much! I probably embarrassed him."

"No one saw you pass out so you didn't embarrass anyone not even yourself."

Lizzy had to keep her reputation intact because of all of her well to do friends. She didn't want to be the brunt of someone's gossip at the country club now could she.

"Good! Oh god my head hurts and I gotta pee."

I turned to leave and she climbed out of bed and I heard her fall.

"Shit!" she griped.

I turned around and went back and helped her sit up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom sweetie, can you help me, please?"

I nodded and helped Lizzy to her feet. Then I placed an arm around her waist and guided her to the bathroom. She stood next to the toilet and lifted the bottom of her dress. Exposing her white ruffle and lace panties. Shit I could smell her pussy. She leaned forward to pull them down but nearly fell forward on her face. Luckily I caught her before she did.

"Oh goodness. You're gonna have to help me, Jason."

"How?"

"Close your eyes and pull my underwear down. It's not rocket science darling."

"Are you freaking serious right now?"

"Yes I am very serious. Gawd I'm hurting here and I don't want to pee pee on myself. So close your eyes and do it!"

I relented and got down on my knees and I gently pulled her panties down around her ankles and lets just say I did peek. Lizzy cunt was as bald as a baby butt, plump and with plenty of labia. Thankfully she didn't catch me looking, instead she plopped back on the toilet and covered herself with the bottom of the dress and immediately she began to piss. Were not talking a little dribble but a full on gully washer. She moans with relief.

I've never heard a woman piss before and it felt just a bit naughty.

"What are you smiling about Jason?" Lilly asked.

I shook my head. I didn't know I was smiling.

"What?" she giggled.

"Nothing."

"You like hearing me pee pee don't you?" again she giggled.

I turned red with embarrassment and it made her chortle.

She finally finished, wiped and raised her hand for me to help her up. I did so and she collapsed against me.

"Whoa careful mom." I locked my arms under hers to steady her and she passed out again. So I picked her up and carried her back and laid her down on the bed. "Mom?"

I tapped her cheek, but she didn't wake up. So I shook her by the shoulders and she half opened her eyes, "Stop it Frankie I'm trying to sleep." she said and closed her eyes again. She was fucked up.

I turned her over on her stomach and I couldn't help but take in the sight of her sweet little ass nor could I help but place my hands on it as well. I squeezed her ass with both hands getting myself a real good feel. I spread her cheeks to reveal her rosy pink anus. I rubbed it with my index finger and looked to see if I got a response from Lizzy but there was none. She was out cold.

I don't know why but touching her body while she was passed out seemed to turn me on and I could feel the blood rushing into my cock. I pushed my finger into her tight little bung all the way to the hilt. Still there was no response. So I pushed another finger inside her and began moving it in and out.

With my free hand I reached into my gym shorts and grasped my cock. It was hard as a rock. I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them and I began stroking my cock. I so wanted to put it in her ass so bad. I've never fucked a woman in the ass before and I was really wanting to try it. I wonder if dad's fucked her in the ass?

I opened the drawer to the beside table and I immediately found what I was looking for, a bottle of strawberry scented KY jelly. Fuck yeah.

I squirted a dollop on my finger tips and rubbed it on her bung then I coated my dick real good with it.

"Frankie honey?" Lizzy reached back and rubbed her fingers against her asshole, then she smiled. My heart instantly sank to my asshole and I jerked back.

"Oh my goodness, are you being a naughty boy, Frankie?" she smiled with her eyes clamped shut. She conveniently pushed her butt up and wiggled it for me. "Don't forget the towel Frankie you, know how I squirt when you fuck me in the butt." she giggled and wiggled her ass again.

"Oh shit." I quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and hurried back. I've heard of women squirting but from what I hear it's just a dribble or two. This hand towel should catch it.

She raised herself just a little and I spread it under her, then I pulled her bottom into position.

"Remember Frankie be very gentle with me we both want to enjoy it..."

I pushed my cock into her before she even finished her sentence.

Her tight little asshole accepted me rather nicely.

"OHHH GAWD!!!" Lizzy groaned and reached and gripped the bottom bars of the brass headboard. "Oh my you seem bigger...longer." she gasped

I started pumping her hard and fast and she grunted painfully, I was too excited to be gentle with her.

Slowly her grunting turned to moans of pleasure. Suddenly Lizzy screamed to the top of her lungs and she began squirting and we're not talking a dribble like expected, this was a fucking geyser of clear fluid spraying forth. It saturated my balls and covered my inner thighs.

I kept my pace, stabbing her ass with my steely young cock, driving myself so hard fast and enjoying every second of it. I was lost in her pussy asshole for nearly ten minutes. I made Lizzy orgasm twice before I too finally exploded in orgasm.

I laid down across her back breathless and exhausted. I'd really fucked her ass good.

Lizzy groaned beneath me and turned her head, "Thank you, Jason." she smiled warmly.

I sat up, "What...you...knew it was me?"

She giggled drunkenly and closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

I climbed off of her and stood up and pulled my shorts back on. Someone cleared their throat and I looked to see my dad standing in the doorway. His arms are folded and he has this slight grin on his face. "Dad..."

He raised his hand, "No need to apologize son...Happy Halloween."

I'd been tricked and given a treat.

The end :-)

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
567 Followers