Lizzy rediscovers Women

Story Info
A frustrated empty nester seeks more out of life.
2.2k words
4.63
6.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 43, a wife, a mother, and a good citizen. My girls don't sag, I'm in good shape. I attended all my daughters scout and PTA meetings and I play tennis twice a week. And...I am a closeted lesbian.

I love my life. Well most of it. There's one thing missing. I need female contact. Not "who's making blueberry Pies for the fair" contact, but real intimacy. I have sex with my husband, and I do, from time to time, have an orgasm. But it doesn't satisfy that deep down feeling that claws at me at night. That flame that burns between my thighs at night. When he's asleep I sometimes finish while thinking of the red headed librarian at the downtown branch or the cheerleader coach at the high school. I just need to lick a pussy.

But I don't. I haven't...in years. I've done what I was supposed to do. I went to college. Pledged a sorority, met the right man, married and raised a family. And it's a good family. The three of us have done all the things families do. Beach and mountain holidays and Disney. Grand Canyon and grand opera. The perfect family. And now that our daughter is at Ole Miss, the house is empty and it's just Jeff and me. Just...Jeff...and me...and I need pussy.

During my alone time I watch porn on my computer. I put myself in the place of the actor who is getting her pussy eaten and I attempt to orgasm on cue with her. It makes me feel like I'm part of the scene and not just a bystander. Sometimes i am ahead of the actor and have to put off the orgasm and wait for her, so when I do let go it takes my body and consumes me. It literally shakes me to the core. These days that's all I think about.

So today I had a plan. A plan that would take me downtown to the arts district for lunch. The residents there were different from the soccer moms I see daily. So I put on a very short, flouncy, spring dress with simple straps over the shoulder. I added a bralette and matching thong panties. Pulled my hair into a ponytail and put on some flat sandals. In other words, the fewest amount of clothes I could wear, and for me, this was fairly bold. On the way out of the house I actually bent in front of the mirror in the entryway to see how much tittie could be seen. I couldn't believe I did that.

On the way downtown I dreamed about what could happen today. A free-spirited artist chic would hit on me and we would go back to her apartment and have sex all afternoon.

Yeah...more likely an artist chic will serve my salad and say "Thank you, ma'am" Damn I am wet!

I drove to Washington Ave and parked in a lot. Stepping out of my suv I opened my legs wider than I should hoping the wind would blow my skirt up. I'm sure no one was looking but to me it was a little nervy. I had an electric charge running straight to my pussy. What was I really expecting and if given the chance would I really go through with it? Walking down the street I had an extra bounce in my step. My boobs and ponytail bounced in unison. And just for a few moments I felt like a single girl, alone in the city, enjoying her day. I felt like screaming "I'm here looking for pussy!"

I...didn't do that. But I wish I could. But...I didn't.

I stepped into a little dress shop and looked around. Was I crazy? Forty-three and no one here is close to that age. But damn there were hot women in there. While I didn't purchase anything it was fun looking...not just cute purses.

I walked down the street knowing the wind was blowing my skirt. Believe me, this is naughty stuff for me. The streets were semi busy. I thought I would go to Aldo's for lunch. It was a lhip little place in half of an old hose. I'd never been there but pretty much knew what to expect. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky.

Well...a hip artist girl did wait on me. Low

riding jeans, a cropped Aldo's t-shirt, long curly hair, exactly who I was looking for.

I tried flirting with her but I am so out of practice I failed miserably. I laughed about it as I left the restaurant, which actually was pretty good.

I window shopped and eventually came to the conclusion that no lesbian was going to walk up to me so I headed for my car. I was not disappointed because I spent several hours in a section of town I rarely go to, doing what I wanted to do...or at least thinking about what I wanted to do. And I learned if I'm going to find some pussy I'll have to be more aggressive.

A couple weeks went by and I did more research, ordered a sexy outfit and a new toy or two. In my mind I had gone full time lesbian. I still never turned down Jeff when he wanted me, but I was less and less "enthused".

I had been a member of the Ladies Auxiliary for years. We have donated books, clothes, music and time to one of the elementary schools in town. As it turned out, our delegate to the state convention had to withdraw and since I had more time than the others, I was selected to represent our chapter. Not the first time I had done this, but this opportunity came at the perfect time. Three nights at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.

The day arrived and I had packed my bag with the sexiest clothes I owned. There would be things to do, meetings to attend during the day but the night time was for prowling. I laughed...I don't even know what or how to prowl.

I kissed Jeff goodbye and told him I would call him when I got to the coast. When I got in my car, I opened the sunroof and just for grins I undid one more button from my polo shirt and in a brave move, removed my bra.

Checking in I felt a little self conscious. My nipples stuck out and I got a little attention from men milling about the lobby. Once in the room I opened the curtain and stood in the window just wearing panties. You can't see in but I could see everything going on in the gulf. It was a step. I felt naughty. I checked the internet looking for a lesbian bar but there were none. A couple gay bars but they looked geared to men. So I lay back on the bed and took care of myself then took a nap.

I attended the opening meeting wearing a conservative business suit that seemed to fit in with every one else. After the opening there were break out meetings. And Later I went to a reception before going to my room for the night.

As I stood in the elevator lobby waiting for a car to take me up a pretty lady my age walked up and waited.

"Excuse me, but you're Anne Paulson, right" I asked.

"I am."

"I was in your group this afternoon and I was thinking you would be a person I'd like to buy a drink for. You really kick ass and I love it." Trying not to sound like a fan girl. I don't care if she is a lesbian or not, I just want to hang out with her.

"Well thanks...uh..."

"Lizzy.. Elizabeth...Lizzy" How stupid do I sound right now?

"I would like to have a nightcap with you."

"Great."

We headed down to the bar, found a nice booth and ordered drinks. We sat there for while visiting and telling our stories. She was forty-five, never married, a tenured professor at the University of Kentucky and an expert on the people who abuse children and women and the longer I sat there the more my desire to fuck her grew. I was beginning to get that lesbian vibe. She hikes the Blue Ridge Mountain Trail and fly fishes. When alone she occasionally smokes a Cuban cigar. She was just different and the dimples were drawing me in. I was getting wet when the thought hit me that I was wishing and hoping. Projecting. And being ridiculous. Wait...her knee just brushed mine. Wow. No, stop it was a casual touch...just like her hand on my thigh. I placed my hand on hers. She stopped speaking and looked into my eyes. After a couple of beats she asked, "Would you like to go to my room?"

"More than anything," I replied.

There were others on the elevator but we hooked our little fingers together. Fuck I was nervous and so ready.

She tossed her purse onto the chest and turned to me.

"Do you need that drink?"

"No. I do not."

She began taking her shirt off undoing one button at a time, throwing it in a chair and teasing me to no end. Slowly she worked her magic casting a spell over me. She stood before me in her bra and panties and my knees grew weaker and weaker by the moment.

She took my jacket and laid it on the bed and stood behind me as she reached around me and slowly unbuttoned my blouse and added it to my jacket. Her hands gently ran over my tits. Lightly playing with my nipples. The other hand unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stood there in my panties and bra and my panties were getting very, very wet. My heart pounded and my breaths were fast and shallow. My eyes were closed.

"First time?" she asked in my left ear.

"Y...yes," I whispered. "In a long long time...yes"

"Everything is still in the same place."

Her humor and soothing voice somewhat calmed my fears, which weren't really fears, but nerves.

She turned me so that I faced her and then removed my bra. She stroked the nipples with the backs of her hands just barely touching.

Her breath on my neck felt...naughty. Her hands gently roaming my body. It had been forever since I had felt like this. The emotion I felt almost had me in tears.

"Lie down on the bed."

I did.

I lay on the bed while she finished undressing. She was gorgeous.

"This is going to be a special night." Her hands were gently tracing my belly. My nipples were steel hard. My pussy ran like the Pearl River. And then...she kissed me. Oh shit. Her tender lips grazed mine. I opened my mouth and she pulled away, smiling. Teasing. Then came back and kissed me like I hadn't been kissed in twenty-five years. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her even closer. If this was all there was, if it was all over right now, it would be enough.

She worked her way down my chest and stomach kissing me lightly while I ran my hands through her hair. "Mmmm...yes..."

She reached my panties and tickled me all around the lace before kissing my belly button and with her right hand lightly touching my clit and began massaging it through my panties. It didn't take a minute and I was ready to cum.

"Damn, Anne. I'm cuming." And I did. She kept rubbing me. A bit harder. "YES!!" I bucked and squirmed all over the bed and then she ripped my panties off and stuck her head inside my pussy. It's what it felt like. I couldn't believe the feeling. "Damn damn damn." I decrescendo with each damn. I'm breathing fast and my pussy is enflamed. "Fuck."

"Never...in my life..."

Her head was on my belly. Her hand rested on my pussy. No words were spoken. With my hand I took her other hand and just held it. My breathing was slowly getting back to normal. And it was my turn. I rolled her over and began to lick her pussy. I didn't have the energy to give her the treatment she gave me but I did what I could. Her pussy had a wonderful scent and taste. My tongue tickled her button and fingered her G-Spot. It was all new and exciting again, to me. And I just lay there inhaling it all trying to please this beautiful woman. Woman!

Before long Anne grabbed the back of my head and crammed it into her pussy and nearly squashed my head with her thighs. She bucked. I stayed with her. She screamed into my shoulder. We rolled on the bed and finally stopped. Exhausted. Wet spots all over the bed.

We slept the rest of the night in each others arms. Her soft skin. The scent of her hair. The sound of her breathing. The soft touch of her lips. It was a perfect night, exactly what I needed.