Lizzy Wizzy's Payback Track

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect for a full-time edgerunner and part-time rockerboy," I joked.

"Part-time rockerboy? Try a barely capable wannabe," Silverhand snickered, "and the biggest difference between you and her is style, SHE has it; you, AT BEST, aspire to it."

I flipped him the bird, but again, he's an invisible digital ghost only I could see and hear, it looked like I was gesturing to Northam though which obviously delighted Lizzy.

"OK what exactly is going on here?" I asked.

"She's going crazy." Northam yelled.

"She's an artist, Northam, crazy is kinda the default setting." I replied.

"I confronted him with the evidence you gave me, " Lizzy snapped, "we chatted and I offered to forgive him if he helped me with a fantasy I've been dying to try."

I looked at Northam in shock, "So you let your pissed off girlfriend -- who you THOUGHT had cyberpsychosis and ACCUSED you of CHEATING on her -- tie you up? Are you just that hormy and stupid or just that suicidal ... and stupid?"

"Please just untie me and we can work this out."

"Shut the fuck up douchebag," Lizzy snarled, "your pussy privileges have been revoked and now that he's here I think it's time to remind you what you won't be getting."

"Wait, ...what?" I asked.

I couldn't be sure if I was barely keeping up with the conversation or I was following it a little too well and didn't want to admit it to myself.

"I thought about what you said." Lizzy purred.

"What did I say?" I asked her carefully.

"You told me some men are intimidated by powerful women and their sexuality -- that they want to modify us, change us, make us something less than so they can be more."

Lizzy had been whining about feeling betrayed and possibly because I'd recently spent a lovely evening in my brand spanking new Militech-funded shagging pad, getting power fucked by a certain well-endowed Militech Mommy-Domne as a "punishment" for extracting a certain high priority target from the middle of a Militech Security Lockdown -- It's a tribute to how crazy my life is lately that I actually had to ask her WHICH Security Lockdown I might've breached -- I MIGHT have flippantly told Lizzy that Liam might be intimidated by her sexuality and needed to control her. I swear I was trying to help.

"That's not UNTRUE," I replied, "the guys who go to Lizzie's Bar are almost as intimidated by the sex workers as they are turned on by them and they like it that way."

"Exactly, so while I was thinking about what I was going to do it dawned on me why not confront him with his fear. If he's scared of my sexual power, I'll shove it down his traitorous lying throat."

I was definitely starting to figure out why Lizzy Wizzy called me here, and as far as I was concerned, cyberpsychosis would have been a better option.

"What in the hell was she up to?" I silently asked Johnny.

"I think we BOTH KNOW where this is going," the Rockerboy smirked.

"And what's my role in this?" I asked even though I was pretty sure I already knew.

"Who better to cuckold him with than the person who opened my eyes to what a cowardly worm he is."

"See, she's gone cyberpsycho."

"Northam this isn't cyberpsychosis," I snorted, "this is an extremely pissed off girlfriend who has had a lot of cyber-augmentation."

"Which has caused cyberpsychosis."

"Northam if she had cyberpsychosis she'd be trying to kill us both not fuck random people in front of you."

"Dumbass, If you weren't so busy plotting with your little Arasaka bitch to steal my mind." Lizzy sneered," You'd know he's actually fought cyber psychos across the city."

"You know about that?" I asked her, genuinely shocked.

"Duh, half of Night City watched you fight one on live TV during a wedding at the dockside," she reminded me, "Plus you took down one at Jinguji -- Zane Jagger, the guy who works there, is my personal shopper, he's how I got your contact info, he told me."

"Well now I know why he keeps asking me to come back and buy something."

"Ohhh tell him to put it on my account, consider it a bonus for the hard work you're going to be doing."

Lizzy slowed her strutting around but kept moving as she said, "I'm so glad you didn't mind dropping by for a minute. There was a little fantasy I wanted to do and I hoped you wouldn't mind helping us out."

"Isn't that what you told him?" I gestured towards Northam.

"I just neglected to tell him what his role in my fantasy is, you're going to be the adoring fanboy-lover I fuck right in front of him."

"Now wait a minute..." grumbled Northam, straining against his restraints while trying to rise from the chair he was tied to.

Lizzy wheeled on him and moved across the room to him swiftly, "No YOU wait a minute, dumbass..." she snapped, stretching out one high-heeled booted foot and pressing it firmly into the surprised man's crotch. She pushed him back down in his chair like that and I could see she put a threatening amount of weight on his crotch, squeezing his balls.

"You just sit there and be a good little cuckold bitch -- I'll get to you in a few minutes...Understand?" Lizzy demanded, leaning even more heavily on Liam's testicles.

"Okay ...okay," Liam whined, before settling down in his chair.

"Give it a little kiss sweetie," Lizzy purred.

"Come on Lizzy we don't have to do this," Northam whined.

Lizzy shot a condescending smirk at him for a moment longer, took her foot off his balls and blew a kiss at him.

"Yeah we kinda have to and the fact that you haven't figured that out yet is part of the problem but it's a fixable one."

I couldn't believe the scene unfolding in front of me, clearly neither could Northam.

Then she walked sensually back across the room to me.

"Look Lizzy..., " I started nervously, "I get you're pissed at him, you have every right, but maybe this isn't such a good idea?"

"I've seen how men look at me when I'm onstage." Lizzy purred.

"I noticed how you looked at my ass..." she said, turning to face away from me. She leant slightly forward so her butt was jutting back towards me.

"You haven't thought about getting your hands on this and squeezing it?" Lizzy asked, smiling over her shoulder at me.

She was like some chrome-plated succubus as she reached back and caressed one ass cheek. She squeezed it until the synthetic surface was bulging out between her fingers.

I watched Liam watching me ogle Lizzy's lewdly presented ass and swallowed hard.

"And I've seen how you looked at my body V. The way you looked at me when we met. When I complained about how hard it was to hold onto delicate things." Lizzy purred.

She reached down and caressed my already throbbing thickness with chrome fingers that were both cold against my shaft yet warm from within her body.

"Is there something delicate that you're thinking about me holding...caressing...stroking?"

I moaned softly as I fucked my hard shaft through her loosely circled fist.

"You look pretty capable V, if I were a cyberpsycho, you'd be an idiot to let me get close, get my hands on anything DELICATE you might have."

I heard another quiet moan, I'm not sure if it was Northam or me.

"You know V you aren't the only one who has fantasies. There's just something about the mix of brutally violent efficiency and fetishized sexuality in you that's incredibly sexy."

Lizzy's chrome hands traveled up my body. Her hands were cool against the burning hot flesh of my chest. I mewed when her fingers squeezed my erect nipple under my top.

Lizzy pushed me gently back on the bed and I heard another moan ... this one from Johnny. Apparently the hedonistic Johnny Silverhand included voyeurism in his famously long list of kinks and fetishes.

"Good thing I ended up stuck in the head of an exhibitionist," Johnny snorted, "you obviously like being watched."

Maybe to piss me off as much as it was to help me get off, Johnny unzipped his pants and unreeled a decently sized cock. He started stroking himself while smirking at me. Damn if his arrogant swagger while

pleasuring himself with voyeuristic glee was kinda doing it for me.

Lizzy dropped to her knees in front of me, pushing my knees apart and shimmied in close to my groin. She put each of her hands on the inside of my thighs and started sliding them slowly up towards my cock. I could feel my heart beating excitedly through my erection.

"Your sissy-cock is rock hard right now. It's like you aren't worried that I'm a cyberpsycho," Lizzy whispered seductively.

She rubbed her chrome cheek and lips against my crotch. If arousal had a taste she certainly could have tasted mine through the material of my bottoms.

"its almost like the only thing you're thinking about is how badly you want to fuck Lizzy Wizzy, she whispered, "... no I made a mistake... Didn't I V?"

Lizzy ran a tongue as synthetic as the rest of her around and across her chrome-plated lips. Her hands approached the bulge in the front of my shorts while she leaned forward close enough to whisper in MY ear.

"I did make a mistake, didn't I, V?" Lizzy purred, "You don't want to FUCK Lizzy Wizzy, you want to BE fucked BY Lizzy Wizzy and you don't give a rat's ass who watches, right?"

Then she laid her synthetic hands on me, one hand squeezing my erection through my pants and the other sliding under my top again to torture my nipples. I felt compelled to look into her golden eyes.

"That's what I thought! Then it's settled, you want me to use and abuse your body and I want to use you to cuckold my dipshit manager."

Her hands slowly edged my cock.

"You dont think I'm a cyberpsycho, do you, V?" Lizzy pouted

I wasn't sure about the cyberpsycho thing but Lizzy clearly had a sadistic side, and for whatever reason her using me in some twisted psycho-sexual roleplay scenario was seriously turning her on; turning the both of us on if I'm honest.

"Let's have some fun before I fuck you!..." Lizzy hissed as her hands began to deftly unfasten the front of my pants. "You don't mind of I fuck you, do you, V?"

Lizzy reached into my open pants, pulled out my cock with one hand and my balls with the other

"Ahhh!...Geez!...Lizzy, I'm not, ...I don't know..." I groaned, I was having trouble forming words. My cock was ready for action but I could see Liam Northam struggling in his seat. Part of me was worried about fucking his girlfriend slash meal ticket right in front of him. Lizzy seemed to find my reluctance amusing.

"Hey Liam, this edgerunner is actually worried about you," Lizzy snickered, "meanwhile he's got a decent sized cock so he's better than you from the waist up AND the waist down."

So saying, Lizzy leaned forward and sucked the end of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh my Goddd Lizzy," I moaned.

Her mouth was a miracle; it was leagues better than several organic mouths.

"I think I have a fan Liam," Lizzy said with surprising clarity given what she was doing.

Her lips slid further down my throbbing and eager tool. Her mouth took more of my hot thickness.

"How the fuck-?" I asked, because yeah, she was talking to me while still blowing me.

"Secondary vox sweetie," Lizzy sneered, "Officially it's for greater volume and fuller sound when I sing but yeah Liam likes a little dirty talk while I'm blowing him; and apparently so do you."

I started squirming with excitement under both Lizzy's oral onslaught and her profane play-by-play for Liam's benefit. The chrome-plated pop star's head bobbed up and down on my thickness with enthusiasm while taunting Northam that he was smaller than me, less of a man than me, Hell, Lizzy even hinted I looked better in panties and tights than Liam.

"Nahhh! Ahhh! God!...Lizzy! Don't go so fast...You're gonna' make me...Ahhh!..." I whined fighting to control my orgasm.

Lizzy pulled off my cock with an audible slurp then straightened up between my legs.

"See Liam," Lizzy sneered, "this little femboy knows how to beg for things, he knows who's in charge."

Lizzy started stroking me, edging me really, her loosely circled hand teasing my shaft bringing me close to orgasm yet either backing off or tightening her grip until any thought of cumming was squeezed down.

Never mind Northam, I was clearly the suicidal one giving a cruel chrome Mistress with something to prove, control of my orgasms.

"Liam's a sick fucker you know," Lizzy said casually.

"Excuse me?..." I stammered, Lizzy's hand job was clearly affecting my hearing cause I must have misunderstood.

"We just started working together." Lizzy recited, "I found him looking at some of my pre-conversion material, specifically Schoolhouse Barbie."

"Jesus Lizzy you promised you'd keep that a secret." Northam yelled.

I flushed, "One critic called it 'a grotesque parody and shrine to the nineties commodification and commercialization of youthful sexuality...'." I recited an article I'd read.

"That's the one, anyway I caught him looking at the video and jacking to it. I don't BLAME him, I was dressed like a nineties pop tart schoolgirl. That was the point. So when we hooked up, guess what I did? Put on the chrome schoolgirl outfit. He got so fucking hard I mean he was throbbing. He fucked my schoolgirl body over and over."

"Everyone has a couple shameful fetishes they keep locked in the spank bank." I mumbled.

"Oh it gets better, eventually I meet his underage niece. Turns out she's obsessed with Schoolgirl Barbie. Even dressed up in a copy of my costume for a talent show. So next time we fucked I got him calling me, ...what was her name Liam?"

"Jesus Lizzy, I said I was sorry!"

"Oh right ... Amber, the biggest load you ever shot inside of me was when I pretended to be your barely legal teenage niece."

"It was just the one time!"

"One time my chrome-plated ass, you should have seen him after I got the tech boys to sample her voice so my vox could simulate it."

Lizzy's eyes glowed briefly and suddenly her voice sounded very different, younger.

"Do I look like a good little slut Uncle Liam, you don't mind me letting this femboy-merc fuck me til I scream. I promise I'll pretend it's your micro-penis that's violating my every hole instead of his much bigger sissy-cock."

From the way Liam cringed and the way the gristle in his pants throbbed and pulsed, I assume this was his niece and it was obvious I wasn't the only one with a hard cock. Liam had clearly been fantasizing and Lizzy Wizzy's vox impersonation was giving him a shameful erection that was too obvious for his own comfort.

Lizzy Wizzy's fist never stopped stroking my shaft. Lizzy suddenly pulled me off the bed by my cock over to the tied-up businessman. She pulled my cock close to his face

"Now V, I know how badly you want to pop a load in my cyber-pussy but be a dear and give Uncle Liam a facial before you fuck me," Lizzy purred.

"Jesus Christ Lizzy, you're going too far," Liam snarled.

Lizzy's voice got colder as she pushed my stiffened shaft against his face.

"Lick the shaft Uncle Liam!"

"Absolutely not Lizzy, I'm not doing it!" Liam replied, sniveling.

"200k per year plus a taste of my merchandising says otherwise."

Lizzy displayed my shaft and Liam reluctantly opened his lips and took my cock inside his mouth.

"That's my little cuckold sweetie," Lizzy sneered in her own voice, "get that cock ready to fuck my pussy; lick it and suck it until it's hard and ready. "

Lizzy stroked my throbbing shaft, between her chrome fist and Liam's mouth, my shaft was drooling precum. Which Liam's tongue swiped up.

"Taste that precum Uncle Liam, that's gonna be filling my chrome pussy soon."

I moaned, my legs spread, Lizzy ran her hands up my legs encased in black thigh-high tights.

"Oh V," she hissed in her Amber-voice, "you look so fucking hot with your balls in Uncle Liam's mouth!"

Liam nursed on my cock getting me closer to the orgasmic edge until I was about to cum. He was sitting tied to the chair with a huge hard on licking and sucking on my shaft.

"If you want to cum in his mouth you can sweetie, " Lizzy purred, "Uncle Liam will suck down every last drop of your cum if he knows what's good for him."

I stood before Liam's open legs, heart pounding. I took his head in my hands and pulled his mouth further on to my throbbing and pulsing cock

He licked my balls and I felt his tongue against my balls through the material of my panties. I steadied his head and started humping his mouth.

"Uncle Liam, if I knew what a cock hungry bitch you were I'd have given V MY panties to wear. Would you like the taste of his cock alongside the taste of my cunt. You know I'll make you lick my cunt clean of his cum after he fucks me.

Before he could answer I started humping his mouth faster and whined that I was going to "fucking cum".

I looked into his rage-filled eyes, my prick popped in and out of his mouth as I fucked his mouth like a joytoy's holiest of holes. Something about his impotent rage did it for me; I started to fuck in and out while telling him how much I wanted to fuck Lizzy's cunt.

"Look at you Uncle Liam, choking on a femboy's cock. V asked me about his payment for ratting you out as if I didn't understand how money works -- but I do V," Lizzy purred, "You see Uncle Liam makes a shit load of money being my manager and if he wants to KEEP making it ..."

She held my balls and stroked and squeezed until I moaned, my ball brew filling his mouth causing him to gulp as he swallowed my precum.

"-He'll take your cum anywhere on or inside his body I tell him to because I'll not only fire his ass if he doesn't, but I've got a team of lawyers whose only job will be to bankrupt him too."

I held his head tighter with most of my cock in his mouth and I could almost taste my on-rushing cum and gasped as I shot off in his warm gullet.

I collapsed and eased off my death-grip on his head.

"Thanks for fluffing my fucktoy Uncle Liam," Lizzy purred, "Now that you took the edge off him -- he'll last longer."

Lizzy Wizzy was in a passionate frenzy practically ripping my cum soaked panties down and rubbing my balls across Liam's mouth until his face was drenched in my creamy ejaculate.

"Hey V you wanna earn scads and scads of extra scratch ... a little something to really make this job worth your effort?"

She whispered instructions in my ear as I heard and felt a soft buzzing just before her finger, apparently fitted with a vibrator of some kind, penetrated my rear and directly stimulated my prostate. I moaned and shot another load of baby batter.

With my eyes closed, it took Liam's choking and cursing to tell me my cock-milk was showering his face and body. My creamy mess seeping down his front like he'd been messy while eating a cream filled doughnut.

I had nodded yes before the implications for what she wanted me to do dawned on me.

I bent over and started to lick my mess off Liam's face while Lizzy continued to stimulate my rear end. She reached around and started to stroke and caress my sissy stick.

Lizzy reached into Liam's pants and pulled out his surprisingly hard cock.

"Uncle Liam," Lizzy purred in her Amber-voice "I'm going to get V to suck my synth-cock before I fuck him -- but I'd like to give him a little bit of backdoor action too which is where you can help, ...or I should say where you are GOING TO help."

I turned around and Lizzy pushed me into Liam's lap.

I felt his slim cock sliding into my asshole so I groaned and moaned in happy joy.

"You hear that Uncle Liam -- this femboy-merc loves your cock in his boy-pussy," Lizzy sneered, "so your treacherous cock still has use to me."

Lizzy winked and gave me an electrifying kiss while jerking me off.

"Just think of Liam as a living breathing dildo V because that's all he fucking is to me," Lizzy sneered, "You hear that Liam, you're an extra pen to sign shit so I don't have to, you're an extra glove to shake hands with the people I don't want to touch, you're a mouth to talk to people I don't give a shit about."