Lizzy Wizzy's Payback Track

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some women were fine with a simple strap-on, Lizzy Wizzy wasn't "some woman ..." She pulled my head down until I was eye level with a throbbing synthetic clit. Her eyes flared and the thing started to grow and grow before my eyes into an impressively sized cock. The thing she was using was, to my eye at least, even pricier than Meredith's.

She rammed her synthetic futa-cock into my mouth and told me to suck her cock.

"And you're an extra cock and mouth I can use to fuck whoever I want, whenever I want," Lizzy grunted as she power-fucked my mouth-pussy.

As she fucked my face, she taunted Liam as her thrusting drove me into his lap. The harder she pushed, the deeper his cock fucked into me.

"You better not cum In his ass Uncle Liam or I'll make you eat the cream pie."

The thought of Northam fucking a load into my asshole, then Lizzy making him clean me out had me on the verge of a climax.

"Ohhh Uncle Liam..." Lizzy groaned in her Amber-voice, "his cock sucking mouth feels so good and gets me so hard...much harder than fucking your daddy-dick Uncle Liam, does that mean he likes my slutty body more than you do?"

"Uncle Liam is fucking my slutty ass Amber," I groaned. "His daddy-dick is so deep inside me."

Liam groaned in spite of himself, clearly the pleasure of getting his dick wet overrode his humiliation, rage and shame.

"Weren't you listening, V?" Lizzy moaned, "Uncle Liam loves your slutty asshole - now grind on him like a good cum-slut."

"Yes Lizzy, anything for you my Goddess," I hissed.

Liam bucked his shaft up and down, his movements got my shaft big enough I could feel my blood fighting my cum for space inside the head and shaft of my cock.

I started to swivel my hips around as I took his cuckolded shaft up my boy-pussy. Liam's grunting and stifled moans betrayed the cuck's grudging enjoyment of the desperately tight grip my anal walls had on his shaft.

I put my hands on Lizzy's hips and pulled her synth-cock in and out of my sucking mouth. My tongue worked around her flaring head and thick shaft. She actually fucking moaned, clearly this bitch had sprung for the high-end model. She could feel everything I was doing to her and her feelings were as intense as her boyfriend's penis buried in my back passage.

"Your mouth is amazing V, " Lizzy moaned, "Tell everyone including this loser how good it feels to give Lizzy Wizzy a blowjob. I want him knowing that cleaning creampies out of the asshole and pussy of some fanboy or girl I'm not fucking at the time is as close to fucking me as he'll ever get."

Danm if the bastard didn't fuck me harder as if the idea of cleaning Lizzy's sloppy seconds hardened his cock as it plundered my ass.

"Shit Lizzy, he's fucking me so hard now -- he WANTS to clean up the sloppy sluts you fuck and suck."

Lizzy moaned and her synth-cock throbbed in my mouth before filling it with a familiar tasting mess."

"Why does your cum taste like Nicola?" I asked, "I thought they couldn't add it to ejaculate?"

"Technically they can't add it to YOUR ejaculate, mine is just as synthetic as the rest of me."

"Nicola outbid Broseph Lager and paid a goddamn fortune for THAT endorsement," Liam snarled.

"-and since Liam's such a little bitch about GIVING me blowjobs you got the first taste, which reminds me..."

Lizzy pulled me up and spun me around, she's shockingly strong and could manhandle me so easily, it was like I was a doll ... a sex doll she could play with.

She bent me over Liam's lap and pushed my face into his crotch.

Liam moaned and I felt his dick, still warm and wet from my asshole slap against my face.

I reached out and curled my fist around his penis. He stared with mute lust as my hands caressed his hardened shaft and balls.

"You're a greedy slut Northam," I taunted, "that's something that I absolutely respect,"

I started stroking his cock, my synthetic fist shuttling up-and-down his throbbing length. Liam strained upwards, shafting his organic cock through my hands.

"Uncle Liam wants to cum, Lizzy, is he allowed to mess up MY slutty body?"

"Of course baby-girl," Lizzy purred, "you know how excited I am to see Uncle Liam painting your slutty body with his cuckold seed."

"You know the only reason he wants to fuck my mouth is because he watched you fill it with your Goddess cum,"

Lizzy moaned, "Knowing that fucking your whore holes is as close as I'll ever let him get to fucking me again is so awesome."

She brought her finger back to my asshole and popped it in making me moan as I gave the perverted manager a handjob

"I want to watch V paint your face with his cum Uncle Liam," Lizzy moaned.

You're so fucking hard Northam," I taunted, "are you jealous that Lizzy used MY mouth as a cum dump?"

Northam glared at me, but it wasn't the rage of being found out or betrayed anymore. This the impotent rage of the cuckolded. I was having the fun he thought he was entitled to and it pissed him off that he had been reduced to being a sex toy, -- a prop in Lizzy's sexual power fantasy.

It was a rage I knew from my corpo past. I remembered something Arthur Jenkins had done to me early in our relationship. Abernathy got a spy on staff. Jenkins found out and had me transfer him but not before he let the intern blow him. Then he made me give the kid a French kiss. Needless to say I was very careful about staffing after that. If I couldn't keep the spies away I could at least be sure they were fuckable.

"Wanna taste her, don't you." I asked, "her cum is still in my mouth,"

I leaned forward and he flinched away from my kiss.

Liam finally gathered enough balls to snarl, though it came out in a croak. "I'm not a freak like you."

"Stop acting like a little bitch Northam. You're a slutty corpo-whore just like I used to be." I snorted, "If Lizzy tells you to fuck my ass or eat HER cum from it you'll do it because you'd rather live as a cuckold then crawl around like a penniless nobody."

"Give him a kiss Uncle Liam," Lizzy said coldly, "or give me your resignation letter-- it's one or the other."

He was practically shaking, then he opened his mouth and kissed me deeply, his tongue searching my mouth for whatever traces of Lizzy's cum remained.

"Good boy," Lizzy sneered, "You just earned the right to watch your meal ticket fuck an edgerunning cum-slut."

"Yes Lizzy anything you want me to do Lizzy." Liam whined.

"Then you need to do as Lizzy tells you. Now... take your cock out... and stroke it for Lizzy."

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes you do!" Lizzy groaned, "from now on, Lizzy can do anything she wants ... anyone she wants,"

Lizzy Wizzy caressed Northam's face, almost lovingly.

"That'll be your new job Liam, finding people who will let you watch while I fuck them. You can start with your assistant Jerome."

"Jerome doesn't swing that way, Lizzy."

"If you want to keep earning your bonuses you'll find a way even if you have to roofie him,"

"Come on Northam," I chuckled, "you're a negotiator ... a deal maker so do what dealmakers do and close the deal."

He looked at me with impotent rage.

Then she pulled me onto the bed, and started grinding on me kissing me erotically until my stiffened shaft rubbed against hers until the friction actually kinda hurt.

"V, let me play with that sissy-stick before it fucks me good and hard," Lizzy said, looking seductively into my eyes.

She kissed me deeply, her synthetic tongue swabbing the inside of my mouth while her surprisingly strong hands stroked my sissy-cock.

"Uncle Liam, he's so hard for me -- it's way bigger than yours, even bigger than when I sucked him off."

She kissed and licked her way down my body as it wriggled under her hands as if in agony, "his cock smells so strong and manly,Uncle Liam is this what a real man's cock is supposed to smell like?"

Taking my stiffened shaft between her stroking fingers. Lizzy looked at Liam in his chair, she seemed to enjoy it as He groaned watching Lizzy's fist working up and down my cock.

Lizzy slid her hands torturously slowly over my prick, but her attention was completely dedicated to taunting Liam.

Lizzy looked at Northam and said in her Amber-voice, "Look at this sweet femboy cock Uncle Liam, this beautiful pussy pleasing tool that fucked my mouth so good and hard. Do you like watching me jerking it off? Do you wish it was your daddy-dick I was stroking, Uncle Liam?"

Lizzy barely broke eye contact with Northam as she opened her mouth and began to lick along the length of my member, running her synthetic tongue around the head and right down the stiffened length.

She finally took my shaft back in her mouth, it seemed hotter and wetter than before. Her tongue glided along the length of my shaft. I bucked and spasmed almost wanting to escape her, but her grip was stronger than I expected. Lizzy Wizzy's borg body was easily as strong as mine, ...no, stronger.

Again her vibrating finger found its way to my prostate and I cried out almost in pain as yet another climax was ripped out of my balls along with the creamy mess she swirled around her mouth.

She rose from the bed and sauntered over to Liam draping herself in his lap.

"Kiss me Uncle Liam!"

He flinched away but again opened up his mouth,

"Dinner Time!" Lizzy hissed before leaning in to give him a kiss on the lips and the briefest lick from her tongue before clutching his head in her strong grip.

Johnny looked panicked, "Shit V, she's going to go all Roy Batty on that poor bastard,"

I have no idea what "Going Roy Batty'' referred to but instead of crushing Liam's skull or snapping his neck, Lizzy Wizzy opened up her mouth and showed him the creampie swimming around her tongue before making him watch as she swallowed my load.

"You'll have to work your ass off to earn the RIGHT to eat creampies from MY mouth Liam. You getting my cream from HIS mouth was a reward for him because he does what I say when I say which obviously includes humiliating YOU."

Lizzy stood up and, with acrobatic grace, flipped backwards once, ...twice, ...three times to land on top of me still reclining on the bed.

She was sitting on my face and I stared up into her synthetic pussy. She reached over and ran her hands down my shaft, slightly deflated from my physical exhaustion.

"Is my little femboy tired?" Lizzy purred, "sorry I left you alone baby-girl -- Lizzy's gonna make it better,"

Lizzy's vibrating fingers, clearly she had more than the one, found their way back inside my asshole to my overly sensitive prostate. I moaned and felt my overworked sissy-cock hardening again,

"This is my fuck-pussy V, I had it custom-made especially for the rare times I want to fuck someone so they remember they fucked Lizzy Wizzy."

She reached down with her other hand and pulled it open so I could look up into it.

"It's designed so I can make it look and feel like anyone's pussy -- so you wanna fuck Amber V? I can make it happen."

Honestly I could think of few things I wanted less than banging Northam's underage niece but this wasn't about me or what I wanted.

"Elizabeth Wissenfurth!"

"Excuse me?" Lizzy asked, sounding genuinely mystified.

"The original model, I assume it's logged in there. He wanted to fuck Schoolgirl Barbie and his niece. Half of Night City wants to fuck Lizzy Wizzy. I want to fuck Elizabeth Wissenfurth."

"I'm offering you any pussy to fuck. You can fuck anyone you can think of and you want to fuck HER pussy?"

"The body may be chrome but the heart wants what it wants." I replied, repeating her answer to why she hooked up with her manager of all people.

Lizzy looked at me then shrugged, "Okay,"

I watched her delicate folds humming as they contracted.

Lizzy stroked my shaft, "You really want to fuck Elizabeth Wissenfurth huh?" She asked.

I nodded and her voc chirped before she sat on my cock with an audible moan in a voice I hadn't heard before. A voice nobody had heard since 2071.

"Holy shit!" Liam whispered, "she never talks like Elizabeth, ...ever,"

"V has proved trustworthy, something I THOUGHT YOU were," Lizzy moaned in a voice I hadn't heard in her songs or videos or press events, as she slid herself up and down my cock.

This was Lizzy's original voice before everything and everyone.

"Can you feel how hot you make my whore-hole V?"

I grunted in joy as she rode me.

"I love this, he's never fucked THIS pussy but you can V," Lizzy moaned, "she loved edgerunners used to pleasure herself to thoughts of Morgan Blackhand and even Johnny Silverhand,"

"You wanted to fuck Johnny Silverhand?"

"What girl didn't, I'd have fucked the cum out of his balls every day-- he wouldn't have been able to get out of bed."

"Promises promises," Johnny snorted, "Alt could fuck this chick under the table and SHE was mostly skin and meat not cyberware, ...still Alt might've liked some fun,"

Lizzy rode my cock with savage feral energy. She was fucking me like she was on a mission.

And I knew what that mission was.

"Oh god Liam, look at this....V's femboy cock fucks me like you never did...and he really knows how to use it. He took my synthetic futa-cock like a good little slut right up his femboy ASS."

Lizzy's filthy, dirty talk and taunting of her boyfriend was making me so hot. I could feel my boy-pussy twitching with excitement, as Lizzy pumped her thighs while riding my achingly hard shaft. I felt it sliding through her warmth.

Bringing my hands up, I wrapped them around her breasts cupping them. Her eyes glowed again and her moderately sized tits grew several cup sizes. I grabbed her breasts and held on for dear life as she yelled in joy and started aggressively bucking as she rode my cock.

"Look Liam," Lizzy moaned, "his cock...its so fucking hard...it's better than your pathetic little cock.... This is what a real cock fucks like Liam...this is the size of cock that I need to pleasure myself....and it's going to be your job to get them for me from now on."

I put my hands on Lizzy's hips and began to thrust mine up and down. I fucked her hard, slamming my sissy-dick to the back of her synth-cunt.

"You see Liam, that's how my pussy needs to be fucked, good and hard by a massive fuck stick."

"Are you enjoying fucking Lizzy Wizzy V? She asked, "Inquiring assholes want to know,"

She obviously wanted me to join in her humiliation of Northam, so I decided to oblige her.

"She's got me so deep Liam," I groaned, "it's mind blowing how awesome this cunt feels wrapped around me!"

I contorted my neck to watch Liam struggling though it was hard to say what was causing him more discomfort, being tied up or the twitching uncontrollably hard shaft oozing pre-cum.

I felt another climax rising up.

Climbing to her feet, Lizzy turned atop the bed and dropped to her knees.

Twitching her ass invitingly in the air, Lizzy pretty much demanded to get fucked doggy style by my cock.

"Fuck me hard V...bang that big cock up me and let Liam watch."

I climbed behind her, getting on my knees between her legs, taking my cock in my hand. I looked across at Liam into his rage-filled eyes and licked my lips.

"Now watch this Liam," Lizzy purred, "watch me get fucked hard by our femboy's fuck tool...watch your slutty hot girlfriend get pounded from behind by an edgerunning cum-slut."

I pushed forward hard, shoving my entire length inside her. Her synth-cunt was hot and moist and I slid deep inside her with little effort.

I took a firm grip on her hips but was mostly holding on as again she bucked and flailed. I wasn't fucking her, she was absolutely riding me though I quickly picked up her rhythm, our hips banged and slapped together, colliding with great force.

"Watch Liam....watch him fuck me....GOD his cock is so fucking hard for me," Lizzy yelled, looking straight at Northam.

"YES fuck me hard....let Liam see how a real man can fuck me," Lizzy sneered, "let him see me cumming for a edgerunners sissy-cock,"

Yet again the lewd sounds of our fucking filled the hotel room. The bed springs screeched under us and the loud slapping sounds our bodies made nearly as much noise as Lizzy's screams of pleasure and my deep groans.

"Watch Liam," Lizzy moaned, "his cock is so fucking good Liam. No wonder you want to make me forget that you could never fuck me like this!"

"I can't hold it back Lizzy!" I yelled and her cybernetic pussy milked yet another orgasm out of me. This last one physically hurt. I twitched and spasmed as I shot load after load deep inside.

Lizzy Wizzy sighed as I flopped lifeless on the bed. Lizzy rose up and walked over to her boyfriend straddling him.

"Moment of truth Liam, are you my well-paid cuckold and bitch-boy or are you a nobody who USED to get paid to manage Lizzy Wizzy's career?"

Liam looked at me strewn on the bed like a used sex doll which is honestly how I felt at the moment.

"I ... I'm a ... the cuckolded bitch-boy."

"You run my errands."

"Yes."

"You answer my emails,"

"Yes."

"You do what I say when I say."

"Yes!"

"If and when you've earned it -- you'll fuck my sloppy seconds or fluff my lovers til I'm ready to fuck them myself."

"Anything you want Lizzy, you're in charge,"

"You're goddamn right I am." Lizzy Wizzy sneered, "Then your second job is driving HIM home Oh and you can WALK back. I'm letting him have my Guinevere."

"Second job?"

"I already told you about your first job," she said in her Amber-voice, "so get cleaning Uncle Liam."

With that Lizzy stood up and splayed her synthetic pussy apart. Liam dived in and cleaned every drop of my cum he could get to.

"Man-milk, it does a body good," Johnny snickered.

8

9

8

It took me a while to recover from my cuckolding sexcapade.

Regina Jones confirmed that no -- hypersexuality is NOT an official symptom of any kind of cyberpsychosis but dehumanizing people to the point you can see them as and use them as essentially sex toys IS a symptom, a very big symptom.

She promised to plant someone in Lizzy's entourage to keep an eye on her just in case.

Liam's humiliation was especially amusing because it happened in the public eye. Lizzy dropped in to ZiggyQ's late night talk show to discuss her new single Fuck All Walls.

Her performance was brilliant and she did well given Ziggy seemed distracted throughout much of the interview. Ziggy was kind to her though that might have been because of how relaxed he seemed towards the end of the segment. Very few people noticed Liam crawling out from under Ziggy's desk. Having given the occasional under desktop blowjob myself, thank you Arthur Jenkins-- you treacherous piece of shit, I had to admire Ziggy's self control.

A day or so later, Lizzy appeared on the technology review program Chip In. She was showing off the latest Moore Technologies upgrades, several of which she claimed she used herself. The highlight was a demonstration of Moore's new optical system that had a brain dance display installed. For a limited time only, early pre-orders would get a preview clip of Lizzy's latest project, an erotic brain dance -- proof of age of majority required of course.

Apparently Lizzy had been recording a Brain Dance during our encounter and so for an exorbitant fee you could experience cuckolding Liam in real time. The BD was selling out everywhere and several celebrities were hinting THEY were her mystery partner whose identity was obscured behind next level encryption.

"Who knew so many Night City rubes wanted to experience what it's like to be a femboy cockslut," Johnny snorted.

"Who knew all it took to make the great Johnny Silverhand admire a modern artist was finding out she fapped to your music."

"OK number one, eww and number two lots of girls pleasured themselves to Samurai's music; Lizzy Wizzy just DID something about it afterwards, ...which was the entire point."