Lizzy Wizzy's Payback Track

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tracked down and played for Johnny her bootleg cover of Blistering Love, he enjoyed it, saying that her passionate enthusiasm made up for any technical shortfall.

I got a package from Jinguji, several copies of Lizzy's designer outfits including bottoms, tops and yes some very nice panties customized to my size. Mixed in amongst them was a pair that looked and smelled very familiar. She'd included the underwear she was wearing during our sexual dalliance. I tried them on and then decided to put on the rest so that's what I was wearing when suddenly there was a knock on my door followed by Meredith walking in like she owned the place, ...which I guess technically, she did.

"So I found out you've been fucking Lizzy Wizzy." She growled.

"Technically, Lizzy Wizzy fucked me -- hard and drained my balls in the process."

And she gave you clothes?

"And a Rayfield Guinevere too -- I think I look pretty good in the stuff."

"Good, I want to hear every detail while I'm balls deep inside you."

Turns out Meredith is a Lizzy Wizzy fangirl so getting to fuck me while I was cosplaying her was a dream come true.

Mommy Meredith fucked me up against the window of my apartment. I like it even more than the bed because I can see the site of the Arasaka Tower Bombing from there.

It's probably not a good sign that my most intense climax came from getting fucked hard while dressed as Lizzy Wizzy and looking at Johnny Silverhand's most notorious achievement.