All Comments on 'Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 01'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone! Quick update: For those who don't check author bios on here, I have a link to a 4-chapter, short story tie-in to this book that you can install on your kindle for Free. That's my gift to you all for all the love and support you've showed me this last year or so!

Lastly, I'm uploading Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Chapter 2 right now! So hopefully it'll be live before next Wed!

TurkaTurkaabout 2 years ago

Your stories are so good! Thank you so much for writing these! As a native from Tacoma, it's exciting to see recognizable landmarks in your stories too! I can't wait to see how the Yoni flower universe expands!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So... I bought the Lizzy's Flower Glizzy ebook as soon as I finished reading this on Friday and I just finished binging it. All I've gotta say is wowza. Just... wowza. I hate to say this but as much as I loved The Yoni Flower and Amazonian Uteroboscis, Lizzy's Flower Glizzy is definitely my favorite story from you B.L. Hell, it might be my favorite erotica story of all time! The characters were great and so full of life, and I really love the way you handled the POV changes. All those girls felt like different people. The story had me completely engrossed, and it still felt like a fresh story compared to the Yoni Flower. The splatterpunk/gross-out scenes had me queasy. And the sexy scenes made me stop to "take care of myself" more than I'm proud to admit. And that damn twist at the end... I mean... That shit was messed up but hot as all hell... Not sure if it's taboo since... you know... pod things...

Oh, and don't let me get started on those bonus chapters! Damn... that poor girl. Can't wait to see what happens in that forest in the next book!

Keep up the amazing work, B.L.! And please hurry and write the sequel. I have questions that need answerin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! It’s funny because I used to live down the street and have passed that house on Johnson Rd SE many times.

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to Turka: Thanks so much, Turka! I was wondering when someone from the area would stumble across the stories haha. I'm so happy that you're enjoying them, and I'm glad that you're able to connect to it because of where you're from! The Yoni Flower Universe is going to expand in a very unexpected way! Just wait until the Amazonian Womb Worms come in contact with the yoni flowers ;)

Reply to "Loved it! It’s funny because I used to live down the street and have passed that house on Johnson Rd SE many times." -- Anon, that is great! Just the other day I was thinking "what if someone who lived in one of those houses read the story" lol. Glad you're loving it! Hope you enjoy the rest of the story as well!

To the other Anon! Thanks so much for the support! It makes me so happy that you're so taken by the story. I am trying really hard to finish the sequel promptly for you and readers like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. Where can I find such a flower? Must be good aroma if her horse got aroused as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES