Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the glizzy's narrow head once again slides up against my oh-so-sensitive clit, the unbearable ecstasy makes me grind into it harder--so hard that the slick crown quickly glides south of my clitoris only to part my folds and slip right into my tight entrance. The glorious pleasure of the surprise penetration makes legs go weak--so weak that I squat lower onto the sap-lubed glizzy quicker than intended, accidentally forcing the smooth head to bulge through my tight entrance before it bores a few inches into me.

"OHH!" I cry as even more of the glizzy than I was ready for impales me, filling me as deep as my cavity will allow. "AHH!" I whimper from the sweet pain of its head smashing into my cervix.

Being stretched this deep for the first time makes by something undisguisable from a penis me quiver. So much for just the tip, I think, looking down and staring in awe at how much of the glizzy my pussy swallowed. All seven or so inches of the shaft are inside of me, leaving the five petals dangling out of me like I'm birthing a deformed squid with flat, wide tentacles.

Slowly, I rise off of the skinny ramrod, trembling from how incredible it feels having the slickest phallus gliding back out of me. Right as the tip wedges in my hymen--right as it's about to leave my tight hole, I slowly lower myself back onto it, driving it back in. That's when the carrot-thick rod pulses gently inside me, releasing a gush of warm honey right up against my cervix. "Mmmmm," I groan, rubbing my clit. "Fuck, this feels so good!"

I keep the pace at which I bounce on the flower's glizzy nice and slow so I don't break the stalk. The longer I go at it, the quicker it throbs, the more sap it oozes, and the slicker the thing becomes. The more I bounce on this cock-like organism, the better it feels and the loopier I become.

Wait, why is it starting to feel thicker? Is it swelling? And why is there this weird, stretching sensation in what feels like my cervix? Am I... dilating?

Like a flash of lightning, something way too intense to be an orgasm strikes, shooting sparks of pleasure down my legs, filling my vision with stars, making my pussy contract rhythmically around the phallus that's gone from carrot-thin to nearly as thick as a bratwurst. I don't care why it's swelling or why a flower's glizzy-like organ is throbbing hard and fast inside my cavity like a racing heart, all I know is that coming around it feels amazing. The combination of my orgasm and the swollen thing pulsating inside of me is too much stimulation for me to handle, so much so that it feels like my vagina is about to seize into a cramp--it feels like I'm about to black out.

A cry of sweet agony and pleasure sears my throat as I rise off of the thing, and the glizzy's head slides out my hole with a sticky-sounding plop. Somehow, my weak knees hold out long enough for me to stumble back and fall ass-first onto the soil instead of collapsing back onto the schlong.

The orgasm still rippling through me has me too dizzy to stand, too weak to move a muscle. So, I lay back on the ground, my limbs sprawled out in a limp mess across the dirt as though I'm a ragdoll some little girl dropped. I'm so breathless that I'm panting like an overheating dog. With each rolling contraction, my pussy spurts hot, thick sap that leaks down to my butthole and crack.

"Wow... Just... wow..." I smile, writhing restlessly while staring at the still pulsating glizzy flower. "That was the best experience of my life!" I whisper to the plant I just made love to.

Only you'd have your best sexual experience would be with a freaky flower you found in the woods... Because you're pathetic, Lizzy...

You know what? I don't care, a voice that sounds like mine argues back in my mind. I'm glad that just happened because I feel like I've gone and died to heaven, and who knows if any guy will ever make me cum like this!

My entire body feels flushed, and a bit sedated in the best way. Even though I'm lying on the hard, lumpy ground, I feel like I'm floating on a cloud high on something more amazing than weed. I've orgasmed a few times before from experimenting. I've achieved one by humping my pillow, by using my fingers, toying myself with a hairbrush while rubbing my clit, and, of course, using my showerhead.

Before today, the best orgasm I've ever experienced is when I borrowed my dad's vibrating neck massager while he and mom were out and about for the day. I pressed that thing against my clit while I pumped my hairbrush handle in and out of me. It only took a few minutes for me to climax. And it felt so good that I laid in bed moaning and trembling with that vibrator between my legs for, like, four hours, or however long it was before I heard my parents pull into the garage.

But even orgasming for hours on end with that massager didn't make me cum the way that flower just did. And none of those back-to-back climaxes left me feeling like this afterward.

Maybe it's because I'm high off this aroma. Or maybe the sap has narcotics in it like opium plants do. That's gotta be it. Because I didn't start feeling drunk like this until after I was fucking it for a while.

Around the time the glizzy stops throbbing and oozing sap is when I come down from the orgasm and muster the strength to sit up. After taking a nice, deep breath, I maneuver onto my hands and knees then rise from the dirt, my legs still trembling beneath me. My legs still feel so noodly that I almost fall over three times before finally getting my shorts and undies back on.

Time to finish this TikTok and get back to the house before my parents wonder my horse is tied up on this side of the property, I think, using the inside of my shirt to wipe my hands off.

I open the app, tap on my draft, then I point the camera at the sap-glazed glizzy before hitting record. After slipping my free hand into my shorts, I zoom in on the phallus, I zoom back out, then I flip the camera back onto me just as I'm pulling my hand out of my shorts. Now I give the camera a naughty smile while I show the sap-coated fingers I've just pulled out of my pussy to the camera. That's how I end it.

"This is so getting taken down," I mutter to myself, giggling as I tap the 'POST' option. Good thing that this is my secret spam account that no one I know follows...

After slipping my phone into my back pocket, I give the glizzy flower one last longing look. God, I really want to fuck that thing again, I think, sighing. It takes everything in me to start walking back towards where I left Sundance. It's okay, you've got the rest of the summer to practice riding dick with the flower glizzy. I'll just come back tomorrow. Or tonight, if I can't wait that long...

Hmm, maybe I should invite the girls over to show them what I found. I wonder if it'll have the same effect on them as it did on me... My parents are leaving tomorrow for that destination wedding in Jamaica, so maybe I should host a little girl's night and find out...

A preview of what's to come next week (Be Advised, things get naughtier & more horrific):

Chapter 2: Seggsy Double Dare -- When Lizzy's three closest friends (Piper, Whitney, & Savanna) come over, they all get drunk then Lizzy takes them out behind the ranch to show her the phallus growing out of the ground. A game of drunken, sexy double dare ensues, kicking off the wildest, weirdest night of their lives

12