Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 03

Story Info
Lizzy gets pumped full of hot glizzy flower cream!
3.8k words
4.64
19k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

CREAMPIED BY A FUGGIN PLANT!

Lizzy Rutherford | 18

Friday evening

While I wait for the glizzy to shrink from sausage-thick back to its carrot-thin size, I drink another White Claw with the girls. Around the time Piper is finally able to sit up is when the phallus has stopped throbbing and returned to its normal girth.

"Alright, it shrank! Go, Lizzy go!" Piper cheers.

"Fuck that glizzy, Lizzy!" Whitney chimes in.

"Alright, alright," I say, squatting before the glizzy flower and rolling a fresh, ultra-thin condom onto the phallus. Once it's on, I bite a hole in the tip then stroke it until it coats itself in sap. The instant it's nice and lubed up, I stand over the plant, curl my fingers around it, then squat down onto it. "Ooof..." I moan when the head of the thing slips between my folds and glides into my tightness. "Ah... Oh yeah... Can two of you, like, hold my hands for support so I don't fall over when my legs start to go weak?"

"Sure," Whitney says, standing to my left and taking my hand.

Piper stands on my right and holds my other hand. "Looks like you get to hold the stalk, Savanna..."

Savanna sighs. "Ugh... Fine..."

Just like my first time with the glizzy flower, I take it nice and slow at first, squatting down at a moderate pace to let it fill me gradually until the firm yet squishy head of the phallus batters my cervix. It only takes a few bounces for the shaft to start throbbing and really spurting sap shots deep into me.

How much sap does this thing even have? After we all blew it and after Piper's ride, it should be drained, I think as my legs quiver from the peaking pleasure.

"Damn it, Lizzy!" Piper says, squeezing my hand, "you can fuck it a little harder than that! You saw how I was going at it. Hate fuck that thing! It can take it! Pretend it's Connor!"

"No, pretend it's your bestie, Jake!" Whitney says.

Piper shoots her a look because she's basically dating Jake now even though she thinks I don't know.

As I pick up the pace, my breathing becomes more labored.

"Come on, gyrate those hips more," Piper says. "Grind into it as you slam down on it!"

I do as instructed, working my hips the way I do when I try doing the TikTok belly dancing trend. That's when the plant's fleshy rod really starts to pulsate faster. A second later it swells and spurts a higher volume of sap-lube into me. Just like last time, there's this weird stretching sensation in my cervix. It also sort of feels like something tickling my cervix.

"There you go! That's it!" Pipes cheers. "Now just come down a bit harder when you grind."

I slam down onto it harder than before, battering my cervix against its cockhead. The sweet punishment hurts so good that my core spasms. The second time the glizzy's head pounds that deep, sensitive spot at the end of the line, its shaft throbs really fucking hard, blasting honey against my cervix with surprising force.

Actually, it felt like its thick heat shot straight right through the entrance to my womb.

"Oh my fuck," I moan, as my vagina clenches rhythmically around the dong.

After that, the shaft swells inside of me faster than it did last time while pulsating rapidly like a snake having a seizure. It didn't feel like this last time, I think, moaning harder than before.

Just as that thought leaves my mind, my eyelids flutter when a sharp, brain-scrambling orgasm comes out of nowhere and ripples down from my womb to my vagina. "I'm. Cumming!" I cry out, my legs trembling violently as I slowly drop back down onto the glizzy despite trying my darndest to rise off of it.

"We got you!" Piper hollers. She and Whitney don't pull me up, they just hold me in place so I can maintain my full squat of a Malasana yoga pose.

In between my vaginal contractions, while I'm grinding on it shallowly, the glizzy throbs crazy hard twice. On that second throb, right as the head of the phallus is pressing against the end of my cavity, it sprays my cervix with an insanely forceful jet of hot sludge that feels way thicker than sap. It's so powerful that it reminds me of when my brother Eli sprayed my belly at point-blank range with the high-pressure nozzle of the water hose. So much of it is pumped into me that one shot overflows my pussy to the point it gushes out around the girthy shaft with a bubbly spurt.

What the fuck, I think, watching in awe as something creamy and white the consistency of mayo runs down the shaft and drizzles onto Savanna's hand... That's when my pussy cramps hard around the now cucumber-thick phallus like a hand gripping the lap bar of a rollercoaster for dear life.

"OOH-AH!" I whimper.

"Ewww!" Savanna whines below. "There's white stuff gushing out of her!"

"It's cumming in me!" I cry out, attempting to stand only to have my legs give out. It's like my body is both immobilized from the orgasm and sedated from the sap. As my cervix slams back onto the glizzy's head, a second jet of sludge sprays right up against it. "UGHH-AH! Pull me up!" the cry for help comes out like a moan of pleasure.

Instead of pulling me up, Piper places a hand on my shoulder and presses down. "Nope! Don't let her up, Whit! She needs to know what it feels like to get creampied." An evil giggle follows.

With one hand still holding mine, Whitney presses down on my other shoulder, forcing me down onto the glizzy until the squishy, mushroom-capped head mashes hard against the deepest most sensitive part of my cavity. And what normally feels uncomfortable feels like the most glorious kind of pressure. "Sorry, Lizzy, rules are rules!"

As the rapidly pulsating phallus throbs hard in me again, whatever thickness that doesn't ooze out around the zucchini-thick shaft sprays right the fuck up against my cervix, and I swear there's warmth filling a space in the base of my belly now...

"Ah! Ahhh! Oh! Oh, fuck!" I cry, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as a third jet of liquid head sprays into me. "It legit feels like its spraying into my uterus! AHHH!"

"Does it hurt or does it feel good," Whitney asks, sounding concerned.

"Good! In a weird uncomfortable way," I moan out, wincing and screaming in sweet agony as another blast fires directly into my womb. "Starting to feel full though..." My words come out all fast and shaky.

"Um, her belly is swelling..." Savanna says. "Pull her off!"

My legs are trembling so hard that they're vibrating. "Please! My womb feels like it's about to fucking explode! Please!"

Whit and Pipes hoist me up off the glizzy at the same time. As the cock shaped plant leaves me, it feels like a thin string is being pulled through my cervix, and it tickles so good that my core spasms. The instant that the unbelievably swollen head is launched out of my still clenched vagina with a bloop, thickness gushes out of me, splattering noisily on the soil below like that time I spilled paint all over the barn floors.

"Holy fuck!" Piper says, easing me down to the ground with Whitney's help. "Look how much of that creamy plant cum is leaking out of her! That's gotta be more than a cup!"

"So much is wrong with that sentence..." Savanna says.

"Did Lizzy seriously just get creampied by a fuggin' plant?" Whitney asks, staring in disbelief.

"Um," Piper hums. "Unless there's another term to describe a flower going from oozing lube-honey to ejaculating a different type of gooey white stuff after overstimulation, then I guess so..."

Laying on my back with my feet flat against the dirt, my knees bent, and legs spread, I look down at my distended lower abdomen. In my peripheries, I catch a glimpse of these thin, semi-transparent vines sticking out of the glizzy's tip, seemingly wriggling in the air like three or four snake tongues. The moment my eyes snap over to the flower, the glass noodles get sucked into the phallus's urethra in the blink of an eye.

Hold on, am I seeing things? No, there were definitely clear vines sticking out of that thing... Maybe that's what was tickling my cervix...

"You okay?" Whitney asks when she sees me wincing.

"It feels like I'm pregnant with a big bowl's worth of hot chowder..." I mutter breathlessly, my eyelids fluttering as this intense drowsiness comes over me.

Using whatever strength that I have left, I sit up, press down on my belly while tensing my abs and pelvic floor like I'm trying to give birth. My womb cramps as warm, thick cream erupts out of me and splatters the ground again. The next time I push, I feel the sludge spurting and bubbling out of my cervix before thickness floods my vagina. A moment later, it all comes pouring out like mayo. Funnily enough, what erupts from my birth canal is not only white like mayonnaise, but thick like it too, and there's something like dark amber maple syrup swirled in it.

"Good lord..." Piper says.

"There's way more where that came from..." I say, poking the baby bump. "Feel my belly..."

"Oh... it's hard..." Piper says as she and Whitney poke at it.

"Yeah... As soon as I can stand, I'm going to go squat in the bushes and squeeze out as much of that ejaculate as I can..."

For some reason, my vagina is still partially clamped shut so, when I slip a finger into me, it feels way tighter than usual. Eventually, I decide to use both hands and pull my labia open so I can let the white lava just flow out of me.

"Fuck, that's kinda hot," Whitney mutters under her breath.

"Is it weird I want to taste it?" Piper says, staring at the creamy flower while biting her bottom lip naughtily.

"I double dare you to slurp some off the glizzy, Pipes," I say breathlessly.

"Don't gotta ask me twice!" Piper says, kneeling before the plant. She licks it from shaft to tip then sucks the head clean. "Hmm..."

"What's it taste like?" Whitney asks.

"Not sure... I need a second and third opinion," Pier says with a smirk. "Whitney and Savanna, I dare you to taste it and tell me."

"Pass..." Savanna says, I'll take a shot instead.

"You will take a shot... A shot of plant cum..." Piper says sternly.

Whitney looks down at the cream-coated glizzy flower.

"Nope, not from there," Piper says just as Whitney starts to kneel. "Savanna, you can taste from the glizzy. But you, Whit? You have to finger it out of Lizzy, suck your finger clean, then lick and suck more straight out of her coochie..."

"Umm, no," Whitney says flatly.

"Come on, you're bi. It'll be fun... Don't act like you weren't basically drooling and licking your lips watching Lizzy finger that cream out just now..."

"Yeah, but... she's my best friend though," Whit says.

"You have to. I dared you. Besides, if there's a girl you should be getting that intimate with for the first time, shouldn't it be one of your best friends?" Piper arches a brow.

Whitney glances over at me, but I'm all sorts of distracted watching Savanna licking cream from the glizzy's shaft like melting ice cream from a cone. 'Bleh," Sav gags.

Smiling at Savanna's reaction, my gaze snaps over to Whitney. "I'm drunk as fuck and high on plant pheromones so why not," I whisper.

"Okay..." Whitney kneels between my spread legs. "You ready?"

I nod.

The second that her middle and ring fingers slide into my tight, cream-filled hole, my pussy flutters around her digits and the pleasure makes my eyes squeeze shut. A shaky moan escapes me as she curls her fingers in a 'come here' motion inside of me. While she rakes the plant's ejaculate out of me, my pussy clenches so hard that more white stuff oozes out of me.

Well, that just happened, I think, opening eyes.

At that moment, Whitney sticks her creamy fingers into her mouth then sucks them clean. "Mmm," she sort of moans.

"Good, right?" Piper asks.

"Actually, yeah. Tastes like--"

"Not yet," Pipes interrupts. "Chow down on the creampie first..."

Sighing, Whitney brings her head down between my legs. "You okay with this, Lizzy?"

"If she does a good enough job, you might cum hard enough to squirt the glizzy flower jizz out of your uterus," Piper says, cackling maniacally afterward.

"Might be worth a try." I giggle. "Since I doubt that I'll ever let a girl go down on me in the future, might as well have my first and last experience on the same night I got creampied by a flower..."

"That's the spirit!" Piper cheers.

Without further delay, Whitney dives in.

"Oh!" I yelp and jump when Whitney's warm, wet tongue meets the base of my folds.

Her tongue parts my labia as she licks her way up my slit. Whit's mouth leaves my southern lips with a smack only for her to surprise me a moment later by plunging her hot, slippery muscle into me, probing me nice and deep. It only takes a few seconds of her tongue-fucking me like a hungry anteater before a core spasming orgasm ripples through me. Each contraction forces a gush of thick goo out of my hole, and Whitney laps it up like a thirsty dog, gulping loudly every other spurt. And when my pussy and womb contract in unison right as she's taking a breather, more thick goo squirts out right into her open mouth.

"Mmm!" she groans as she lifts her head from between my thighs. "That was a lot," she mumbles, giggling as cream spills down the corners of her mouth and runs down her chin.

"So hot..." Piper says.

"So gross," Savanna groans.

"So?" Piper says. "What's it taste like, Whit?"

Whitney smacks her lips then swishes the gunk in her mouth. "Mostly bitter, kinda gritty, a bit salty... and it's sort of sweet like the sap..."

During her review, I finger some cream out of me and suck my finger clean. She's right...

"Exactly what I thought!" Piper cheers. "Tastier than semen, that's for sure..."

Whitney and I giggle. Savanna shakes her head.

"If you liked it so much," Whitney says to her, "I dare you to give the glizzy flower the gawk-gawk 9000 until it splooges, then chug the plant jizz until you can't anymore..." Gawk-gawk 9000 is a special kind of blowjob where you take it all the way to the back of your throat over and over so it makes a gawk-gawk sound, and then you go at it until the guy's dick is all spitty and messy.

"I doubt it'll cum again after it filled Lizzy's womb to the brim," Piper says with a grin.

"Seriously..." I mutter. "It shot like four or five jets into me, and each one felt like half a cup or something..."

"Only one way to find out..." Whitney says, gesturing to the phallic plant.

"Fine," Piper says, kneeling before the glizzy flower. "But when I'm done guzzling--as soon as I pull it out of my mouth--I double dare you to ride it while it's still coming," she says, looking at Whitney... "You know, because you never let Luke jizz in you before... And after it creams in you, do a bukkake with Savanna..."

Whitney arches a brow. "Boo-what now?"

"Bu-kahk-kay. It's, like, this Japanese thing where a woman lets a bunch of guys cum all over her," Piper explains. "Since this plant cums more than 100 men combined, I want you to shower in the jizz when you're done riding it." She turns to Savanna. "And you have to let some of it get in your mouth, too, but don't swallow it. Because I want you to spit it all in Sav's mouth so she can gulp it down."

"You're gross," Savanna says. "I'm not letting her spray me with a weird plant's ejaculate, and I'm definitely not letting Whit spit that shit in my mouth..."

"You will, because I know you're not a lame bitch," Piper says. "While I'm blowing the flower, you have time to take two more shots and a White Claw... Maybe when I'm done, you'll be loosened up enough to at least wanna take it in the ass. You know, since you're sooo into butt-stuff now..."

"That's supposed to stay between us, Piper," Savanna snarls through clenched teeth.

"Wait, what's supposed to stay between you two?" Whitney asks.

Piper grins. "Before prom, she asked me how to prepare for anal--"

"Piper!" Savanna screams.

"So," Pipes continues, "I didn't answer her. I just went to CVS and grabbed an enema, then I went to the sex shop by the IHOP and I bought her a tub of lube and that thirteen-inch, double-ended dildo that you've seen me sword swallow."

"Geez... thirteen inches?" Whitney mutters. "The rectum is, like, 6-inches long. What the heck were you preparing her for, one of Lizzy's horses? Because we all know Keith ain't that hung!"

Piper cackles. "No! Eww! I just figured a long, double-ended dildo would be a good idea in case she wanted to do both holes at once. Or if she wanted to finally get around to practicing deepthroating. But, anyway," she turns to Savanna with a grin, "Sav told me that she liked toying her back door waaay more than expected. So much so that she asked me how often could you safely do enemas because she wanted to flush herself out before every date night with Keith, just in case..."

Whitney grins. "Oh... Well, since you two broke up after graduation, I guess that means you didn't do an enema today, huh?"

We all laugh.

Savanna shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "Remind me to never come to you again with private stuff..."

Piper hugs her. "Oh, relax! We tell each other everything! And after all the naughty shit we've dared each other to do over the years, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean, you literally just fingered yourself with sap, like, two feet away from us and you watched Lizzy get her womb flooded with a cock-flower's splooge."

"Speaking of which," I groan as I finally get myself to sit up, wincing from the quick flare of pain in my uterus. My womb spams and contacts hard again right after. "Pipes? You have fun sword-swallowing that glizzy flower. Sav? Don't stick my glizzy flower in your ass..." I smirk.

"Where you going?" Piper asks.

"My uterus is cramping. Gonna try and birth this white goo baby... Be right back!"

"Ew... Okie dokie!" Piper says, peeling the creamy condom off of the phallus that's no longer swollen. "Good luck!"

On the way over to where my shoes and clothes are, all I can feel is the gunk dripping out of me. Some of it runs down my legs but a lot of it is splashing noisily onto to leaves and soil below. I haven't decided whether or not I want to walk all the way back to the house, so I just put on my shoes, grab my clothes and a lantern, then I start heading towards a more secluded spot where the girls won't be able to hear me moaning and groaning on top of the other gross, spurting sounds my snatch is going to make.

Upon reaching a small patch of soil behind a wall of foliage where I can no longer hear Savanna slurping the glizzy flower, I pull on my shirt, squat and lean back against the tree behind me, then I push. Hard. Despite how full my uterus still feels, only a little bit of white muck pours out of me like cake batter.

Why does it seem so much thicker now? I grab a lantern and inspect the glob that just fell out. And what are these brown swirls? Doesn't look like the sap... it looks darker... I pinch the brown stuff floating on top of the cream puddle then rub the fluid between my pointer and thumb. Not as slippery as the sap, and it's much thinner too... Now I lick it. Ugh, so bitter... Definitely not sap...

It's only after I slip my middle finger into me and feel around that I notice how thick the stuff pooled in my cavity has gotten. The consistence of the gunk in my vagina is less like mayo and more like thick guacamole. While pressing down on the bulge at the base of my belly, I squeeze my abdominal and pelvic floor muscles over and over in an attempt to try and birth more sludge. Slowly but surely, the thickness oozes down into my vagina like toothpaste, then I scoop out what I can. Despite how gross this is, fingering myself has never felt this good. Because everything has been crazy sensitive since I've been around the glizzy flower.

12