All Comments on 'Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 03'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Psi_PrimePsi_Primeabout 2 years ago

I love it hope the next chapter comes soon

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Psi_Prime! Thanks for the feedback, glad you're loving the story! Uploading the next part now, so it should be up by Wednesday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s hard to understand, did the condom break?

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Anon! In chapter 2, Piper complains that she wants the flower to ooze the lubricative sap into her while she rides the phallus vaginally so Lizzy suggests biting a hole in the tip of the condom. And when it's Lizzy's turn, Lizzy does the same thing in this line at the start of the chapter: ""Alright, alright," I say, squatting before the glizzy flower and rolling a fresh, ultra-thin condom onto the phallus. Once it's on, I bite a hole in the tip then stroke it until it coats itself in sap."

So, while most of the phallus was covered by the condom, the tip wasn't and the jet of goo was free to shoot right into her :)

Hope that helps! And thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES